A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers

Naomi's work top was much quicker to slip into than her work bottoms, as it simply consisted of a tight red tank top cut so that it stopped just below the young woman's perpetually rock-hard nipples. The skimpy garment left the bottom half of her perky breasts clearly visible. Amanda was tempted to give her sister a healthy tip right then and there, but she didn't have her wallet on her. She always had been a huge fan of sexy under-boob; especially when it belonged to one of her sisters!

The pièce de résistance was a stopper plug with a small red bow on it for the drainage tube of her dilation catheter. A lot of the waitresses at Gapers evidently wore these and the customer's knew what would happened when the bow was pulled out. Of course, the management got pretty upset if a woman's wine glass or mouth wasn't immediately available to catch the flow of unsealed urine. Amanda had to admit that the cute little red bow looked amazing when contrasted against the black satin of Naomi's gapers.

Finally dressed for work, Naomi grabbed her yellow, threadbare spring jacket and turned to head for the door. Despite her taboo job and very liberal outlook on life, she wasn't about to be seen walking down the street wearing such a skimpy outfit. At least their mother had managed to embed a tiny notion of modesty in her most rebellious daughter.

"Aren't you forgetting to say goodbye, little sister?" Amanda asked as she stood up and admired the well toned butt cheeks and the wide black nothingness between them that was walking out the door. "The least you could do in appreciation is to give me a proper good night kiss. I won't see you until tomorrow evening after all."

"Well..." Naomi responded, feigning hesitation, "You are the reason I'm running so late, but I guess you did help a little bit there at the end. So let's make it fast," she said turning from her bedroom's door-less entrance.

The two sisters came together and embraced each other in a soft, lingering, sensual kiss. The thin materials each was wearing did nothing to hide the mutual arousal of pert nipples and radiated body heat. Naomi gasped - while she sucked on her sister's tongue - as Amanda's fingers found the moist slit between her legs and quickly slipped two fingers inside. Barely a heartbeat later, Amanda's own slight intake of breath - as Naomi's fingers penetrated her wet front opening - was also heard in the large bedroom. The kissing and fingering lasted for perhaps a fifteen seconds before they finally, reluctantly, broke apart. As they did so a thin sting of saliva stretched between their lips momentarily before breaking and falling into Amanda's large cleavage. Naomi giggled as she watched it fall and splatter on the white skin of her big sister's left breast.

In unison, fingers were removed from horny cunts and brought up to equally horny mouths for cleaning: Amanda's fingers to Naomi's mouth and vice versa. It was a time honored and loving goodnight kiss that two women who were close to each other - normally sisters or mothers and daughters - normally gave to one another at bedtime.

This was one of the many things that Amanda missed when she'd left home to be with Todd. Just the simple affectionate intimacy to be had from sucking her own pussy juice off of her mother's fingers before bed had always warmed her heart; and her loins. Ever since she'd become of age, Amanda had always found it easier to spend the first hour or so after going to bed masturbating; once her mother had let her taste her own wetness before exiting the room to go make love to Daddy. And Amanda had always loved watching her mother go: The sway of her sexy hips; the sides of her massive breasts clearly visible even from the back. The large yet shapely derrière all the Wilder women were popular for. And, of course, the huge anal plug that was always clearly visible beneath her mother's favored semi-transparent baby-doll nighties.

The fact that Amanda could clearly hear their parent's sounds of lovemaking from down the hall also fueled her nightly jilling sessions. Her mother's loud moans of pleasurable ecstasy as Daddy fucked her to multiple orgasms were almost as exciting to an eighteen year old Amanda as her mother's screams of agonizing rapture as Daddy lovingly worked on mommy's anal wellbeing long into the night. She would just lie on her side in bed and work her slimy pussy with one hand while her other hand would concentrate on her own rectal happiness.

Fingers finally cleaned off, Naomi thanked her sister once again with a quick peck on the cheek, donned her jacket, and headed out the door. Amanda was left alone and frustrated in her sister's bedroom. Although it had scarcely been half an hour since her last thunderous orgasm, she was already so turned on again that she could barely stand it.

Fuck it! she thought as she sat down on her sister's bed and reached for her masturbation kit. I've got at least twenty minutes before dinner. I can take at least some of the edge off of my libido.

Just as she'd selected a nice thick veined dildo - which she'd determined would feel amazing sliding through her poor, vulnerable sphincter - the sounds of Emily and Cora starting up again came down the hall.

Wow! Those two certainly have a lot of love for each other, Amanda thought to herself. I don't even think Mary and I fucked that much when we shared a room together. Years ago, on Mary's eighteenth birthday, she and Amanda had moved into the same bedroom; and had shared many intimate nights together before Amanda had moved out.

Amanda smiled wickedly as a wonderful idea came to her out of nowhere. The decision made, she picked up her selected butt toy and took off down the hall to her kid sisters' room. After all, the two of them were only using one of their beds; Amanda intended to use the other to give her own nether hole some much deserved attention. And the thought that she'd get a ring-side seat to watch her teenage sisters plow each other's pert backsides should provide enough mental stimulation for a memorable masturbation session.

* * *

Cora and Emily didn't even notice their big sister enter their bedroom; they were far too intent on their own sisterly bonding activities. Only when Amanda finally hit a hard enough orgasm that her own screams drowned out the screams of the two sweaty teenagers did they finally take notice of their sister and the mammoth dong she was ramming into her stretched out ass. Cora and Emily only smiled at each other and went back to their own passionate rutting.

* * *

In the kitchen, Laura had her tablet hooked into the house's security system as she went about preparing dinner for the family. Originally, she had intended to playback the prior evening's punishment session when her eldest daughter had shown her mother the error of her slutty ways. Laura's bottom was still quite sore from the horrible pounding she'd taken from the five and three quarter inch wide, twenty inch long, heavy grit punishment dildo. That soreness had been reinforced by spending the entire night with a smooth five and seven eights inch dilator plug lucked deeply into her raw intestines.

Laura had slept better last night than she'd slept in months. After all, none of Wilder women had even bothered to pretend that Laura hadn't enjoyed every second of her severe punishment; not that her loud screams of orgasmic rapture gave anything away.

The most surprising thing of the whole ordeal was waking up to find Amanda similarly retrained next to her. Amanda had discussed her own punishment session with Emily and Cora - and the resulting increase to her maximum anal expansion to five and five eighths inches - during the family's morning enema regime. All four of the Wilder women participating had had a good laugh at Amanda's unexpected increase as they took turns on the enema bidets.

Laura had enjoyed watching her frequent punishment sessions ever since she was a teenager and undergoing her own anal training at the hands of her strict mother. As she'd logged onto the security network to bring up the time-stamped archives from the master bedroom, she had changed her mind as her eye caught the live feed from her youngest daughter's bedroom. Being Emily's mother she was probably biased, but the girl's facial expressions during hard orgasms were cute as hell. So Laura had decided to watch Cora remorselessly pound the thick latex dong up her bound sister's spasming backside. Laura smiled to herself as she went about her cooking with the sounds of her children's lovemaking filling the kitchen through the tablet's stereo speakers.

As she was taking the chicken out of the oven, Naomi passed though the kitchen on her way to the garage and her car. She had on an old windbreaker to hide what Laura assumed to be something she would not approve of; considering the younger woman's job.

"Taking off then?" Laura asked.

"Yup. I'm really late too," she said as paused very momentarily to deeply French kiss her mother. Fingers briefly found wet pussies and two front holes were quickly penetrated before she broke the kiss. "And I'm off! I'll see you guys tomorrow night," she added as she headed for the garage door sucking her mother's sweet juices off her fingers.

"Alright, sweetie," Laura responded before popping her own wet fingers into her mouth to clean off her middle daughter's cunt nectar. Pausing just as her fingers were at her lips, she added, "And anytime you want to start a respectable job, TBTF is hiring young women for the secretary pool again. I know Kelly Jarvis over in Acquisitions is looking for a new receptionist. I think you'd like working for her."

Laura knew her little masochist would love working for Mrs. Jarvis actually. Every time she'd gone to Kelly's office for a business meeting or "lunch brainstorming session", her secretary was always a little teary eyed and constantly moved slowly and slightly bent over.

"Can we not get into this now, mom?" Naomi said in exasperation at the age-old argument between herself and her mother. "I like my job just fine."

"Just think about it. The position comes with full benefits that I think you'll find very enticing."

Both women knew Laura wasn't talking about the health coverage and paid time off.

"Fine. I'll think about it," Naomi said as she closed the door behind her.

Laura shook her head at her daughter's bad decisions. Oh well, she thought. I'll just keep trying to get her to make better career choices. I guess sometimes a parent just has to let her children make bad decisions for themselves and hope they eventually make the right ones.

Returning to her cooking and the live fuck show playing out on her tablet, Laura was surprised to see that Amanda had joined Emily and Cora on screen with an impressive dildo of her own. She was still feeding the lengthy tool up her shapely butt and looked to be mentally preparing herself for a good reaming of her own.

That little nymph! Laura thought to herself. Rest our holes she said? My gaping ass! Look at the size of that tool she's putting up there! That's one hole that is not going to be getting any rest! If she thinks I'm going to go easy on her tonight just because she can't go half an hour without shoving something huge up her butt she is sorely mistaken! Where does she get that behavior from?

Well, okay. So everyone know where she gets her behavior from, Laura admitted grudgingly to herself.

Her own backside felt odd being empty. It just wasn't right for a perfectly accommodating asshole to not be plugged with something! As Laura paused in her cooking to watch three of her five daughters bring themselves to orgasm, her right hand reached around behind her back and under her camisole to her gaping nether hole. Laura's closed fist effortlessly slipped past her stretched out anus as her sphincter closed around her wrist.

Fuck it! Laura decided.

The horny cougar laid her torso across the kitchen counter to get a good angle at the annoying itch up her butt; it was pretty far up her butt after all. A soft moan escaped Laura's lips as her fist found a matching rhythm with the large dildo being fucked into the gaping asshole of her youngest daughter on screen. A corner of her mind noted that the rhythm of the huge toy sliding in and out of Amanda's ass had matched that of Cora's pounding as well.

Without even realizing it, the fist that was soon popping in and out of her asshole soon matched the beat of the onscreen fucking as well. While her fist was not the size Laura needed to truly enjoy herself to the fullest, it was the best she had available to her at the time. The makeshift masturbation aid was doing its job effectively, though - Laura soon felt the rumblings of a pleasant pre-dinner orgasm welling up from the depths of her horny rectum.

The end result was that three of the Wilder women were soon orgasming in perfect cadence to the direction of Maestro Cora Wilder. It's just too bad that conducting an all-girl anal orchestra wasn't a paying gig!

* * *

Amanda, Cora and Emily ended up being over twenty minutes late for dinner. Despite their tardiness, their mother did not seem to take any offense.

No one made a comment about the slightly burned chicken as they hungrily ate and talked and laughed together; just as any close and loving family would do at mealtime. The fact that all of the Wilder women sitting at the dinner table were naked from the waist down, had sore, gaping and well lubricated buttholes, as well as cream filled cunts from experiencing recent multiple orgasms, was actually a common enough occurrence that it wasn't worth mentioning.

* * *

The evening continued to unfold uneventfully in the Wilder home. Sometime after dinner, Laura and Emily were in the great room watching the most recent episode of Survivor; which had long since secured its position as the longest running American TV show in history. Although the show had long since jumped the shark - according to most people - it had a large enough fan base to ensure its continued existence in the prime time lineup. The current season was reaching its climax and the cast had just finished voting off the bubbly blond from Las Vegas with the amazingly large breasts. Those stupendous mammaries had spent most of the season barely restrained by string bikini tops which had left almost nothing to the imagination; the wholly inadequate clothing basically only covering her perpetually rock hard nipples with small triangles of cloth, and that was pretty much it. Laura and Emily were in a friendly argument as to why she'd made it this far into the competition before being eliminated by her fellow survivors.

"Well, obviously, the other girls in her tribe got tired of her flaunting those melons of hers at the cameras every chance she got!" Emily concluded emphatically. "I mean, Jesus! If I had those things on my frame I'd fall over every time I stood up!" she added for extra effect while cupping one of her own, significantly smaller, 32B breasts with her left hand and pretending to appraise its weight.

"Your breasts are perfect, honey," Laura reassured her. "Not all men and women go for the massively titted girls like her. Quite a few people prefer girls with smaller, perkier sets of athletic boobs like you and Naomi have."

"That's easy for you to say, mom," Emily replied. "Your breasts are huge!" she stated matter-of-factly. She emphasized her point by crushing her mother's erect nipple between the thumbnail and forefinger of her right hand; that hand had slipped into Laura's lingerie to play with the hard nipples hiding underneath almost an hour ago when they sat down to watch this week's episode of Survivor.

"Ouch!" Laura winched. "That's not a nice thing to do to your mother when she's not expecting it!" she scolded her youngest daughter. Laura scowled down at the slender women, who was currently sitting across her lap, with her best impression of being emotionally devastated; but she made no attempt to extract her daughters hand as it resumed softly stroking and playing with her now painfully erect nipple. "Be nice to mommy's nipples or I won't let you play with them anymore" Laura threatened without conviction.

"Yea, like that would happen." Emily countered. "How you prefer your nipples to be treated isn't exactly a secret around here, and that was a gentle caress by comparison." she stated truthfully. "For punishment, you've forced us to wear some of the clamps that you wear for just fun, remember?"

"That's not the point!" Laura fired back. "And those times were for you and your sisters' own good. Nothing focuses the mind on what's going on down below as a health amount of pain up top. But that's neither here nor there. Right now we're just trying to watch TV, and I'm trying to pay attention to what's going on. I need to know what happened for tomorrow's scuttlebutt discussions." The various ploys and schemes on Survivor were a common chatting point for the women at TBTF and Laura needed to stay current.

"Oh really! We're 'just trying to watch TV'? And what is your left hand doing right now as you're 'just trying to watch TV'?" Emily inquired innocently.

Laura and Emily were comfortably reclining together in a large, over stuffed recliner in the family's great room. Emily was sitting across her mother's lap with her head resting on Laura's right shoulder as they'd been watching Survivor on their modest 196 inch hyper-plasma TV. She still wore the same tight dark blue sweater she'd worn to school, leaving her naked from the waist down. Emily's left leg was lying on the chair's left arm while her right leg was propped up at a 90 degree angle. This was the best position to give her mother unfettered access to her lower two holes, still recline comfortably, and give both women an unobstructed view of the television.

The aforementioned fingers of the hand in question had finished questing for the thick juices manufactured in the younger woman's dripping pussy just a few minutes ago and had returned to the bottom hole located just an inch or so below the wet top hole. Although, calling the top hole the 'wet' hole at this point was largely a misnomer since Laura had spent the entirety of the hour long episode of Survivor transferring homemade girl nectar from the top hole to the bottom one. By this point in time both holes were equally wet, loose and sloppy with Emily's sweet, young cunt juice.

What had started with Survivor's opening credits as just two fingers in search of moist Emily Brand lubricant had progressed in number as the episode wore on to three, four, and then finally to all five fingers. Laura's expert hand was now up to her extended thumb in Emily's nether hole as she twisted it this way and that, fingers wiggling and tickling the whole time, to make sure that every square inch of the interior surface of her daughter's rectum was thoroughly coated with as much slick juice as she could cram up the cavernous hole. Laura would alternate keeping her hand flat and blade like while rotating her wrist 180 degrees back and forth and slipping her fist in and out of the tightest asshole of all the Wilder women. She did this again and again, ensuring that the teenager's butt loosened up to its fullest potential. Since Emily's ass had spent the whole day being painfully dilated by the plug Amanda had selected for her, working the unresisting hole up to its current dimensions had been no problem at all for this loving mother of five insatiable anal sluts. After all, all four of Emily's older sisters had spent many evenings curled up in their mother's lap receiving the exact same anal treatment Emily was enjoying right this very minute; and, by now, Laura knew exactly what she was doing and how best to go about it.

Presently, the first two stops on Laura's circular journey completed, she extracted her pussy and ass juice soaked hand and fingers from her daughter's most private hole to bring the glistening digits up to her daughter's waiting mouth. Emily let a small moan of protest pass her lips at the uninvited sensation of emptiness she suddenly felt between her toned and muscular butt cheeks. But, to her credit and training, she didn't even hesitate to take the offered fingers into her mouth to suck and tongue wash them clean for the umpteenth time that evening. In fact, her head never left her mother's shoulder as she did so.

lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers