A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
846 Followers

"I haven't the slightest idea to what you're referring, young lady." Laura quipped while trying to maintain her best poker face. All Emily could manage to get out in retort around the dirty fingers in her mouth was a soft, questioning "Umm, hmm?" as she licked and sucked them with all due diligence. In no time at all, her mother's fingers were again clean and Laura pulled her hand back to return it to the wet snatch below.

"All I'm saying is that... ungh... she shouldn't be so surprised she got voted off with the way she played to the camera with those massive things." Emily continued her original argument as if nothing noteworthy had interrupted her while Laura's fingers returned to the first stop in their three-stop journey once again by burring themselves into the shaved, teenage pussy. Emily let out another soft "ungh" as her mother's thumb began rubbing against her engorged clit yet again; her young hips were soon gyrating in time to the thumb stroking her engorged clit.

The best way to keep her daughter producing copious amounts of her very own lubricant was to give the young woman's nub some much appreciated attention. Laura was not disappointed as, in no time at all, she felt her hand once again begin to slosh around the inside of her daughter's stretched pussy as it produced another batch of tangy wetness.

"I think it has more to do with the hot sauce stunt she pulled last week than the size of her breasts," Laura argued, at last stepping up to the plate. "Of course they're not going to come right out and say it on national television, but it was implied pretty heavily that she laced her tribe's supply of Bottom's Eve lubricant with a healthy dose of the stuff." While all the niceties and luxuries of modern life were removed from the participants of Survivor, most of the basic necessities were still provided: food, water, personal hygiene items, anal lubricant, prophylactics, medicine and such. While they had pixilated out the label of the bottle in last week's episode as the bubbly blond played to the camera to insinuate where she was planning on putting the hot sauce, the entire viewing audience recognized the shape of the bottle as Bottom's Eve. This was a common, name brand anal lubricant; "Specifically Formulated for Her Pleasure," as their ads went.

This was the same brand of lubricant that could be found in every room of the Wilder home. Personally, Laura was partial to the cherry flavor Bottom's Eve.

"That was just the straw that broke the camel's back, mom," Emily said. "I'm pretty sure she was going to get voted off even before everyone figured out who spiked the lube. And speaking of that, I mean, how dumb of a bimbo can she be?! I realize she's blond with a huge rack, but come on! When you're the only one not running around with your ass literally on fire, it's not hard to figure out who did it. At the very least she could have faked it!

"Not that her acting would have been very convincing."

"Well, at least I agree with you on that last part," Laura agreed as she slipped her glistening fingers out of her daughter's puffy vagina, made a fist, and gently pressed her hand into Emily's gaping anus. It took only a second or two for Emily's sphincter to come comfortably to rest around her mother's wrist. This elicited only a small gasp from the young woman; both mother and daughter never took their eyes off the screen as a teary eyed blond made a final plea to the camera during her exit interview. Apparently, she just didn't understand why she had just been voted off.

"Dumb and oblivious," Emily commented as she readjusted her position to give her mother better access to her slicked bottom hole.

Laura didn't let her daughter's anus rest comfortably for long, as she began to rotate her hand around inside Emily's tight anal cavity. She would alternate this movement by extracting her closed fist just enough to pull the younger woman's straining sphincter out away from her body as it struggled to adjust to the diameter of Laura's hand. Not allowing her hand to fully escape from her daughter's taunt ring of muscle, she would keep the widest portion of her first right at the tight opening before fully sinking it back into the moist hole and resuming her hand rotation.

Emily only moaned and whined softly at her mother's continuous intrusions into her rectal cavern. With the increased workouts her nether hole had received over the past few days, the penetration was much easier than it normally was when they watched Survivor every week. A part of her was glad that her anal dilation was progressing nicely from all the extra attention; perhaps she'd make a decent Wilder girl after all.

"Again, that's something I think everyone can agree upon."

At that moment, Cora walked past the television on her way to the bedrooms. She slowed down to observe her sister and mother spending some quality family time with each other on Laura's favorite chair. Her own bottom tingled with a tiny amount of jealousy seeing her mother's fist slipping in and out of her sister's small butthole. Cora and Laura had their own television schedule though; but she'd have to wait until next week's episode before she could occupy Emily's place on Laura's lap while her mother packed her backside full of her young pussy juice.

"What are you up to, honey?" Laura asked as her daughter passed slowly.

"Just heading to my room to do some homework, mom," Cora replied. "Amanda got a call from Mary over in London, so I left her in the kitchen to let them catch up."

"Mary? How is your older sister doing?"

"Fine. She's looking forward to vacation back home when school recessed for summer in a few weeks."

"Great!" Laura exclaimed. She hated the fact that Mary lived in the UK these days, but she always came home for a few months over summer. "And how's her lovely wife, Victoria, these days?"

"Umm... Fine, I guess," Cora answered. She honestly hadn't paid that much attention to the opening niceties between her older sisters. "I'm sure Amanda can fill you in on all the details," she added as she left the great room for her bedroom and her waiting homework. Of course, the only homework she had any intention of actually doing came in a large box full of latex tools under her bed.

"Well, that was informative," Emily commented as her sister left, and then gasped audibly at a particularly forceful shoving and twisting motion her mother's hand made inside her sloppy bottom.

"I'm sure Amanda will fill me in after she gets off," Laura said, and then smiled to herself at her unintentional double entendre.

I guess whether her getting off consists of finishing her phone call or her next orgasm really doesn't matter; either possibility can't be too far off in the future, Laura thought. And she'd better fill me up in more ways than one!

Finally, the blubbering blond with the amazingly huge tits bid her farewell and walked off camera and the program went to its last commercial break.

"Good riddance," Emily said vehemently.

Serendipitously enough, the first advertisement was a commercial for Bottom's Eve brand lubricant. Two attractive women, a mother and a daughter, were walking through the park talking as the scene opened up. The daughter asks, "mom, do you ever feel... not well lubricated... back there?... You know..." Mom smiles matronly and replies, "Of course I do, honey. That's why I make sure I use plenty of Bottom's Eve lubricant every day. It's specifically formulated for her pleasure, after all." The commercial then went on to talk about viscosity over long term use, being pH balanced for a woman's body and blah, blah, blah... All the while skirting around the probable fact that both the actresses, as well as the vast majority of women in the world, wore incredibly thick butt plugs on a daily basis. Such a blunt revelation would never pass the censors for prime time television though. So, other than the product's name, all other references to the anal stresses suffered by the target audience were cleverly written to only touch on the subject matter obliquely, while still getting the selling points across. It was a tribute to the art of advertising a sensitive female hygiene product to the masses while still keeping the conversation G-rated.

"So now what are you going to do now that you don't have that bimbo's boobs to complain about during Survivor?" Laura asked as she extracted her closed fist from its hiding place with a wet, audible pop. Testing the slickness of her fingers by rubbing them together, she determined that it was time to start the circuit of holes over again for some fresh girl lube.

"Enjoy the show?" Emily said and then opened her mouth to accept the pussy and ass juice-soaked fingers that her mother brought in front of her face yet again.

"Will you now? You've spent the entire season bitching about them. I'm beginning to think you just don't like large breasts."

"I love big boobs!" Emily affirmed around the fingers she was dutifully washing off in her mouth. "Especially yours," she added with a smile, and pinched her mother's hard nipple again for added emphasis.

"Ouch!" Laura complained. "I warned you about pinching mommy's poor nipples like that!"

"And I told you that you were full of it," Emily shot back now that her mouth was again free of fingers.

Laura wasted no time before she buried those fingers back into her daughter's drenched cunt in search of more of Emily's sweet lube once again. "Now that the show is almost over," she said intentionally changing the subject, "It's time to start getting all of this pussy juice out of you little butt."

"It's not that little, mom," Emily protested. "I wore a three and a half inch dilator plug all day!"

"Oh, sweetie. That's too cute," Laura sad patronizingly as she worked her fingers around the inside of Emily's front hole, coating them in the succulent juices to be found there. "And how big were your sisters' plugs today; or your mother's? You have a long way to go with your anal training before people stop referring to that bottom hole of yours with words like 'tight' or 'little'."

Emily sighed in resignation. "I know, mom. I'm trying though."

"I know you are, honey; and I admit I'm partly to blame. We'll increase the frequency of you training sessions and get you caught up to Cora in no time. At least there'll be someone in this house who can't pick on you!"

"Thanks, mom. I'd like that," Emily said, and then realized that she'd just agreed to participate in more frequent sessions of her mother's painful anal education. A few days ago she'd have questioned her sanity at the very idea, but now she found herself actually looking forward to the training; as agonizing as she knew it would certainly be.

"That's good!" Laura said proudly. Noticing that Survivor was now over and the credits were rolling, "Alright, young lady, it's time to get you cleaned out," she said pulling her questing fingers out of her daughter's snatch at last. This time, however, she brought them up to her own mouth for a thorough cleaning.

God! Laura thought as her tongue swirled around her dipping fingers. She really does have the best tasting cum in the world!

Emily only giggled and slid herself off of her mother's lap.

* * *

A few minutes later, Amanda - still on the phone with Mary - passed through the great room on her way to the master bedroom for her smart phone's charger. The sight there in the room was reminiscent of her own early training. Emily was sitting on the couch, her butt hanging off its edge, with her ankles behind her shoulders as she roughly played with her nipples under her shirt. Their mother was kneeling on the floor hungrily devouring her daughter's two nether holes; sucking and licking for all she was worth.

Amanda remembered her mother had always been able to produce particularly powerful vacuum with her mouth and she doubted it would take her very long to drain every drop of sweet nectar out of Emily's holes.

To Mary, Amanda commented, "Remember that thing mom always did with us while watching TV?"

"With the fisting on mom's lap? Of course. Why?" Mary responded.

"Well, I guess now it's Emily's turn. We're in the cleanup phase over here," Amanda commented gleefully. Her continued conversation with Mary going completely unnoticed by her baby sister and mother.

"Oooo... I love that phase!"

Amanda paused on her way through the room to watch the spectacle; and to greedily admire the gaping chasm between her mother's firm butt cheeks, which even now, after hours of disuse, was still easily four inches across. As out of practice as her mother's nether hole was in the grand scheme of things, no one could deny how exquisitely trained that orifice actually was.

She paused only a moment longer to snap a quick pic to send to Mary; she would enjoy the familiar sight.

"Hey, sis. I'm sending you something to remind you of home and why you should look forward to your vacation," Amanda said as she navigated the smart phone's screens to attach the image to the conversation.

"Delicious!" was all Mary had to say.

* * *

As the evening drew to a close that night, Emily, Amanda and Laura were in the family's communal bathroom preparing for bed. They were finishing up their normal bedtime preparations: brushing their teeth, flushing out their bowels, and other such personal hygiene things. Cora had just left the bathroom on her way to bed, having completed her nightly ritual first.

"So our mother tells me she caught you jilling yourself off the other night while only touching your pussy; and completely neglecting that shapely ass of yours," Amanda asked her baby sister out of the blue.

Emily's cheeks reddened noticeably in embarrassment. "Yeah, she did," she admitted. "And I got punished for it right there."

Amanda sighed. "Some of the women in this house are just weird," she declared. "First, you two each get caught masturbating incorrectly, and then I find Emily getting reamed out with only pussy juice as lubricant and mom getting off way too many times during her own punishment session. You two may need some serious psychological help to address your split personalities. At least Cora, Naomi and I are consistent!"

Laura only giggled at the truth of that assessment. Emily smiled sheepishly. It was no secret amongst the Wilder women that their matriarch had been punished last night; and for what.

"I am serious though. How long has it been since you and the girls have had a full checkup?" Amanda asked her mother.

"Actually, it's been quite a while," Laura responded thoughtfully after a few seconds.

"Tell you what: I'll give Veronica a call first thing in the morning. Hopefully, she has an opening available for the three of you. Our company provides quite a lot of supplies to her clinic after all, so I'm sure I could ask it as a personal favor," Amanda said helpfully. Doctor Veronica Dermott had been the Wilder family's OBGYN, proctologist and general practitioner for years. Veronica's husband had been a personal friend of Laura's late husband, Dave; the two had played golf together almost every Saturday.

"That's actually a good idea," Laura agreed.

"Ungh! I hate getting checkups," Emily complained. "You'd think in the twenty-first century, we'd have the technology to at least warm up a speculum!"

"You'd think," Amanda agreed; giggling.

"Oh, it's not that bad you two!" admonished their mother. "And it'd be good for us to get a checkup."

"Okay, fine then. Well, I'm off to bed," Emily announced have completed all she needed to do. "Good night, mom," she said as the two women exchanged tongues and pussy fingering.

"Good night, big sis," and the process was repeated again before the eighteen year old left the room.

"And why don't we retire to the bedroom ourselves, Amanda?" Laura asked. "After all, I believe punishing your own mother is a punishable offense in and of itself.

"Mommy may need to discipline her sweet little girl's bottom tonight!" she added with a wicked twinkle in her eye as she turned and headed for the master bedroom and its waiting shelves full of imposing castigation equipment.

Amanda felt her pussy immediately begin dripping as her mother slipped into the third person. "I think mommy's little girl deserves that too," she said and followed her mother obediently.

* * *

As the eldest Wilder sister and matriarch headed to the master bedroom, Emily entered her and Cora's bedroom wearing nothing but a loose white crop top. While it did a good job at covering her perky young breasts, the shirt did little to hide the stiff nipples mounted on top of them. She was looking forward to a good night's sleep; maybe after a little anal playtime with her masturbation kit, of course.

The eighteen year-old redhead was surprised to see Cora laying in her bed, under her covers, in the dimly lit room. Normally, Cora would be in the middle of her usual bedtime masturbation session when Emily came into the room. Cora's preferred M.O. of self-pleasure was to mount a largish veined dildo on a magnetic hard point built into her mattress and ride the latex phallus - cowgirl style - until she'd had enough orgasms and went to sleep; after securing a sizable nighttime plug into her orgasmed out butt, of course. Her sister's moans of pleasure and screams of ecstasy usually helped Emily drift off to sleep.

But tonight, things looked like they would play out a little differently.

Cora smiled at her perplexed sister and threw back the top of the covers to reveal her own nighttime attire: a tight pink tank top. Emily's eyes were immediately drawn to the hard, bra-less nipples poking out through the thin, skin-tight material; almost as if they were asking to be suckled. Despite her momentary surprise, she felt her pussy moisten at the thought.

"I thought we could sleep together tonight, sis," Cora said as she patted the empty mattress next to her. "We really haven't done that much since you decided that maybe butt-play wasn't your thing. Now that you've come back around to embracing the Wilder family tradition, I figured we could spend more nights together!"

Emily knew that the simple invitation was probably far from all that her slightly older sister had in mind. Despite her reservations, she responded, "I guess that'd be okay. Although, honestly, I figured you'd be well on your way to your umpteenth orgasm by now. I know how much you love your nightly masturbation sessions!"

"Of course I love them! What healthy young woman doesn't?! What did you think I was doing earlier when I said I was heading to my room to study? Although, I guess you were too concerned at the time to catch my subtle hint; what with mom's fist packing your backside with your pussy juice."

"Yeah, I guess I missed the hint on that one," Emily agreed as she crossed the room to her sister's bed. She couldn't help but notice that her helpful sibling had already laid out their night plugs on her nightstand. They looked like a pair of large pop cans sitting on slightly narrower podiums. She assumed four and a half inch wide butt blaster was Cora's while the smaller three and a half inch thick anal trainer was for her. How thoughtful of her!

"You did seem like you were enjoying yourself. I know I do when mom and I watch American Idolater every Tuesday and she works my butt over like that for an hour or so," Cora added wistfully as her younger sister climbed into the bed and under the covers with her.

Cora had been laying on her side and Emily had joined her in a similar position so that the pair were now spooning. Cora moved her arm to drape over her sister's torso; managing to get her hand inside the loose top's arm hole - as Emily adjusted the sheets over them - to play with the naked breasts she found hiding underneath. It only took one hard pinch and a firm rolling motion to the first already erect nipple she found for Emily to moan softly and turn her head back to look into her sister's eyes from a distance of mere inches. Cora smiled down at the petite young woman sharing her bed before moving in for a passionate kiss. As their tongues danced and played with each other, soft moans of pleasure began to escape Cora's mouth to match those of her sister's. Emily's own groans of desire only grew stronger as the torment Cora was administering to her rock hard nipples grew in intensity.

lordodie
lordodie
846 Followers