A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
859 Followers

The ebony colored plugs were the only non-white element of their entire ensemble; which made the contrast all that much more profound.

"Oh my! That's new!" was all Laura could get out past her astonishment at the nurses' scandalous outfits.

"Oh. The cutouts?" Melissa said looking over her shoulder at the swell of her full bottom. "Yeah, they're relatively new here. The Dermott's decided to update our dress code about a year ago to keep pace with the newest trends in the medical community," she said matter-of-factly. "The idea is that we're all adults and medical professionals here, so we should be the last people to be ashamed of our anal training. Kind of a 'Lead by Example' mentality.

"Actually, these modifications are based on a popular Italian design that's getting pretty common over in Europe. That being said, it took quite a while to get used to being on full display like this," she added with slight embarrassment. "This dress may be borderline passé in Rome or Paris or Milan, but it could get a girl arrested for indecency here in the States. Needless to say, we don't wear these out in public!" she added emphatically.

"My goodness," Laura finally said as she rediscovered her ability to walk once again - her momentary concern about the sternness of the nurse assigned to her daughters forgotten by the shock of the new nursing uniforms - and started following Melissa down the hall; eye's welded to the nurse's well shaped bottom and the base of the obviously large plug locked inside it as they walked. "Am I getting that old and out-dated?" she asked the younger woman.

"No. Of course not!" Melissa said as she glanced backwards to run her own eyes up and down Laura's body appraisingly. Her patient filled out every curve of her deep blue business skirt suit like it was a comfortable second skin. The slightly older woman moved with a cat-like grace that made walking around on six inch spiked heels look almost trivial; and the way the redheaded cougar's hips swayed as she walked... Melissa licked her lips in complete approval.

"You look splendid! It's just that culture changes slowly; especially here in America. You have to remember: we're all basically descendants of immigrant pilgrims who were so uptight and religiously conservative that the British - of all people - kicked them out," she said with a smile. "Give us a generation or two and we'll catch up to those hoity-toity Europeans.

"Of course, God only knows what they'll be up to in another thirty or forty years!" she added as both women again giggled softly.

"No kidding! A conservative little black dress in Paris will probably consist of nothing but an enormous butt plug, nipple clamps and a few feet of dental floss!" Laura said as she laughed.

"Now that would be interesting to wear!" Melissa said as she mentally pictured the beautiful woman before her in the described outfit. The thought made her bald, and not very well hidden, pussy moisten noticeably.

"Ah, here we are: Room 34B," the pretty brunette nurse said as she directed Laura into the examination room. "If you'd please disrobe, we can get started with a few cleansing enemas," Melissa said as she ushered Laura into the room and closed the soundproof glass door.

"Would you like me to help you undress?" she asked hopefully.

"That would be lovely, Melissa," Laura answered wholeheartedly as her fingers began working the buttons to her form-fitting business suit's jacket.

Melissa's smile broadened and she crossed the room to the undressing older woman and kneeled down to unzip the tight, deep blue skirt that matched the suit's jacket. Despite her familiarity with the position, she couldn't help but grunt softly as the massive plug locked into her nether hole repositioned itself inside her body and smashed into the base of her lungs.

"Problems, Melissa?" Laura asked - knowing full well what had elicited the quiet grunt - as her jacket came off and she began working on her white silk blouse.

"No, ma'am," Melissa replied unzipping Laura's skirt. With a quickness that she hoped didn't give away her desire to get the other woman naked, the skirt came down and she had her first glance at the base of the anal violator buried deep within her charge's well-toned bottom. As the latex base came into full view while she slid the skirt down Laura's muscular legs, she puckered her lips as its true size registered. This woman's anal wellbeing was well taken care of.

Melissa wondered who her patient's current keeper was; Laura's medical records indicated that she was a widow. Yup, I'll be needing our extra-large equipment this morning, Melissa commented to herself with cool, professional consideration. Good! I was hoping that would be the case! She was about to unbuckle the massive latex plug from its hiding place before she noticed the small padlock on Laura's dildo strap's buckle.

"Um... Laura, I hope you have the key for this." Not that it really mattered all that much; there were lock cutters in the drawer for just such occasions. Forgetting the key to a locked dildo strap was a daily occurrence here. It was an honest and innocent mistake a lot of women made.

"Oh! Of course. It's in my purse. If you could be kind enough to fetch it for me?" Laura asked politely as she finished unbuttoning her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulder to reveal the strong, red velvet, boned corset underneath. The expensively constructed lingerie incorporated full cups to support and display her beautiful 34FF rack to maximum effect.

It would actually have been easier for Laura herself to retrieve the key, but she loved hearing the pretty brunette grunting in discomfort as her plug shifted around.

"Of course!" Melissa replied happily as she stood up to fetch her patient's purse; managing to come within inches of the swell of Laura's, mostly hidden, tit meat in the process. As she did so, the wide rectal dilator fastened deep within her bowels went about rearranging her internal organs as it repositioned itself. Laura was not disappointed at the soft sound of pleasure mixed with pain that escaped Melissa's lips; exactly at breast level!

* * *

"Nurse Lana, what's your button all about?" Cora asked as she watched the physically powerful blonde nurse strap her sister down to a gynecological chair identical to her own.

"Oh this thing? It's for some ridiculous promotion we have to wear for one of our suppliers," she responded.

The button read:

Hi, I'm Nurse [ Lana ]

Ask me about my Certified Capacity.

I'm [ 69% ] there!

Certified Capacity™ developed by Anal Dynamics Inc.

"It says we're supposed to ask you about your 'Certified Capacity'. So may we ask, Nurse Lana?" Emily inquired, following her sister's lead.

"No. No, you may not," Lana snapped.

She was actually pretty embarrassed about her paltry sixty nine percent achievement and didn't like to talk about it; it was the lowest of any nurse working at the clinic. In actuality, she wouldn't even be that far along if it weren't for the numerous anal workshops the Dermotts insisted their nursing staff attended after hours. Lana wasn't particularly interested in her own anal training; she merely endured as little of it as she could in order to keep her position here at the Dermott Clinic secure. Lana didn't come from what polite society considered a 'proper' upbringing. Her mother had always been too busy whoring it up to teach her daughters much of anything; and she didn't even know who her father was. The fact that a woman who didn't like anal penetration at all worked for a clinic specializing in the anal wellbeing of women throughout the community was one of Lana's life's great ironies.

"Lana..." began Emily again, but was interrupted by a sharp slap to the underside of her naked right breast.

"Ouch!"

"Please, Emily," the blonde said disapprovingly, "I've asked you before: Call me 'Nurse' Lana. Professionalism has to be maintained here!" she added, glaring down at the buck naked, and tightly bound, eighteen year-old.

Emily stared up at the blonde nurse in surprise. Their mother never mentioned anything about spanking being involved during a checkup; butt, breast, or any other kind.

"'Nurse' Lana, do all the patients get restrained like this," questioned Emily carefully as the heavy-handed nurse finished tightly securing the thick band of leather across the top of her chest; securing her to the adjustable gynecological chair. Having only recently become of age, and having never received a proper checkup, Emily was naturally curious about the procedures employed by the clinic.

"Of course, Emily," Lana replied reassuringly as she collected the eighteen year-old's wrists to buckle them into the waiting cuffs just above and behind the bound girl's head. Emily had to bend her elbows about ninety degrees and stretch slightly for Lana to securely bind her arms out of the way.

"We don't treat anyone of our patients any more special than the next one," the cool and collected young nurse continued as she went about checking and retightening this strap and that.

"How long do we stay in these chairs, 'Nurse' Lana?" Cora asked curiously from her identically bound position in her own chair on the other side of the dual patient examination room. Both chairs where at a forty five degree offset from the other; pointing directly at the soundproof glass door - which also meant directly out into the well-etravelled hallway.

"How long? Well, you'll be secured to your MGCs for the remainder of your physicals; which should take about an hour or two; depending on how much work we need to do with you," Lana said helpfully as she stood back, wiped the thin layer of sweat from her brow, and admired her handiwork.

The perspiration annoyed her. Lana knew why the clinic's ambient air temperature was kept fairly warm: For the comfort of their naked and restrained clientele. Not that she approved in the slightest! Tightly bound women were in no position to complain about anything; anything at all. Cooler air would have made for much stiffer nipples on her patients; which in turn would have made for much more effective tit slaps when they inevitably misbehaved. No, Lana did not understand the Dermott Clinic's owners' - Doctors Nick and Veronica - insistence on the comfort of their patients. Surely, the comfort of their dedicated staff was of far greater importance!

Resuming her inspection: Each naked girl was secured to one of the clinic's standard MGC units: Multi-purpose Gynecological Chair. In addition to their secured arms and upper chest straps, lower straps were firmly buckled below the girls' breasts, leaving the abdominal region free of anything that would only get in the way of the myriad procedures available here at the Dermott Women's Clinic. Cora and Emily's legs were bent ninety degrees at the knee and securely bound to the chair's adjustable legs; these were already positioned so that the girls' legs were pulled up and apart and their knees were almost six inches on either side of their toned stomachs.

The chairs were currently inclined at a comfortable forty-five degrees. This was the best angle to initially secure a female to them; as well as conduct the cleansing enemas that were always the first step in any procedure conducted by the clinic. The seat portions of the device were actually mounted on a pivot with a nearly one hundred and eighty degree range of motion. The patient could be positioned anywhere from head up ass down, to ass up head down, depending on the requirements of the procedure that needed to be applied.

The positioning of the MGC spread all of a woman's lower holes open for examination while the restraints permitted rigorous procedures to be performed without the [unnecessary] help of the patient. While the extreme spreading was primarily intended to provide unrestricted access to the anal region, both Emily and Cora's pussies were also pulled wide enough open to display the pink, wet folds of their inner flesh; their arousal clearly visible in the room's bright light.

While there were many companies producing MGCs these days, the Dermott Clinic had secured a contract a few years ago with a smaller, locally owned company called Anal by Design to replace all of their aging MGCs - as well as their numerous attachments and optional equipment - with newer, top-of-the-line models. Lana was happy with the decision by the Dermotts to go with Anal by Design because she actually knew the co-owner, Amanda Wilder, from college. Humiliating, degrading and basically doing everything in her power to increase the woman's pain and suffering had been one of the highlights of her college career.

Wait! Amanda Wilder? Wilder! Cora and Emily... Wilder? thought Lana as she quickly scanned her two charges' records on her medical tablet; the significance of their last name dawning on her at last. Holy shit! What are the odds of that! she said to herself as a fresh, evil smile grew across her face. Sure enough, the family field on their medical records read: Cora and Emily Wilder. Siblings: Naomi, Mary, and... Amanda! Lana knew there was a reason she'd gotten up this morning!

"So it says here that you're the kid sisters of Amanda Wilder. Is that correct?" Lana asked finally glancing up from her tablet.

"Yeah," Cora after a second.

"Why?" asked Emily.

Lana only laughed softly. "Wow. Talk about coincidence! I went to college with Amanda years ago! We were actually really good friends, even though I was in the medical track and she was in engineering," she lied. "We even had a few classes together and partied about every other weekend."

(Translation: We never spoke outside of the one medical trial that we both participated in, and I really loved taking advantage of her. Now I need you two to trust me completely so that I can do the same to her kid sisters!)

"Really?" both girls said in unison, their curiosity peaked. "I really don't remember Amanda being that much of a party girl," Emily finished.

"Oh, she was," Lana said, weaving her lie expertly. "Those engineering-type people are pretty uptight most of the time, but get a few drinks in them and wow! They're a hoot!" And by that I mean boring, Lana reminded herself.

"Nursing students however... well... we're a naturally sociable group. It's no wonder the engineers wanted to party with us," she said as her mind relived a few of the more... interesting... moments of her college career.

"You don't need to tell your mother or sister about that though. We wouldn't want to get your big sister in trouble, now would we," she added smiling as best she could at the two young women. She could feel them warming up to her. Excellent...

"We actually had most of our fun during a class for a clinical trial for Formula 24 that the campus was running. I was her assigned nursing student. I think we both got college credit out of it; or something like that."

"She never told us about that," Cora said, obviously wanting Lana to explain what a clinical trial consists of.

"No she didn't," Emily added, working in concert with her sister to try and pry some more details on a heretofore unknown chapter of their big sister's college days out of their nurse.

"Well, it basically starts off with a machine called an Anal Agitator," Lana said as she began explaining the only truthful part of her college experience. As she did so, she reached behind herself to pull out a pair of latex gloves from the dispenser built into her butt plug.

While she began pulling the gloves on, Emily stopped her in mid sentence. "Okay, wait a second, La... 'Nurse' Lana. Where did the gloves come from?" she asked.

Lana stopped her reminiscing in annoyance. "It's not nice to interrupt people!" she said as she delivered three sharp slaps to the underside of each of Emily's perky tits. Emily yipped slightly as the first blow fell, and then rode out the remaining impacts in silence.

Despite herself, Emily was too much like her mother not to enjoy the rough treatment of her breasts; unexpected as it was.

For Lana's part, she couldn't wait until Cora started screwing up. The much larger breasts the elder sister sported were just begging for harsh punishment!

As she finished her impromptu corporal reprimand of the younger sister, she realized that these two girls were new and didn't know about some of her uniform's more interesting features. "The gloves you were asking about? Well, all the nurses' plugs have a latex glove dispenser built into them. That way we're never far from them when they're needed," she explained. To emphasize her point, she turned around and bent over to give the two young women an unobstructed view of her painfully plugged ass and her perpetually moist vaginal lips, which were fully exposed just underneath. Two fingers of the next glove protruded from the hole in the base of her sizeable plug; ready for dispensing.

"You should be proud," she went on as she stood back up and turned around - a small grunt escaping her lips as she did so. "Your sister's company designed them; along with the MGCs you're strapped to right now."

"Really?" asked the girls in unison.

"Oh yes. Her company designed a lot of the equipment you'll soon be experiencing here at the clinic," Lana continued. "You should really compliment her on her creativity and ingenuity!" she said sincerely. Lana had no problem giving praise where praise was due.

"Now hush up so I can tell my story and get your dilation disks installed for your first set of enemas."

Dilation disks were basically inch thick plates of latex with a groove along the edge and holes in the center. The groove was for a woman's sphincter to rest in and the holes were for inlet and outlet enema hoses to be attached to. As was standard practice, each of the eighteen year-olds were soon fitted with a disk equal to the size of the daily plug they had entered the clinic with: Three and a quarter inches for Emily and four and a quarter inches for Cora.

As Lana went on to describe, in vivid details, how their big sister had been anally pulverized by the Agitators every week, Cora and Emily listened with great interest. She only had to embellish Amanda's enjoyment a little to keep them spell-bound. They were so caught up in the story that the only sounds they made were the occasional moan or groan as Lana inserted the thick disks into their anuses and then worked the long inlet hoses deep into the girls' rectal tracts for their high colonic enemas.

* * *

"Pretty cool addition to our uniform, huh?" Melissa asked as she stood up and turned around to put her latex gloves on.

While Laura had found her nurse's plug to be an interesting storage space for office supplies, she'd already discussed their design with Amanda a few years ago while they were being developed. The plugs themselves were actually hollowed out along their entire length. The inner walls of the plugs were reinforced by a harder plastic to make up for the lack of a solid core of latex. The mouths of the plugs were threaded so that any number of 'covers' could be screwed in. The base model was a simple lid to secure items inside the rectal cavity. Amanda's initial idea was to incorporate the plugs into swimwear so that women would have a secure place to store their valuables while at the beach. The design with a lockable lid came next; so that the valuables stored inside the woman's body were even more secure.

From there, Amanda had conceived many variations on this basic theme: purse, toiletry container, small suitcase, wine cooler, soda can dispenser, massage oil dispenser... by now, Anal by Design had hundreds of options available to their customers, all stemming from the same basic design. As such, a latex glove dispenser was less of a novelty to Laura than it probably should have been to someone who had never actually seen the model before.

lordodie
lordodie
859 Followers