A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
863 Followers

In no time, all twenty inches of hard steel was buried up Laura's rectum. Melissa removed her thumb from the happy nub she'd been playing with to work the controls of the speculum. In doing so, she heard a disappointed groan come from the other's lips.

"Alright, let's see how wide I can open you up down here," Melissa said pleasantly as she gently, but firmly, worked the blades of the speculum open wider and wider.

Yes please; let's do, answered Laura silently.

As the bound woman felt her nether hole expanding outwards towards its maximum dilation, she moaned softly in sensual bliss.

* * *

"Okay now, let's get this asshole cranked open nice and wide," the blonde nurse said impatiently, as she roughly spread the speculum's blades open faster than was necessary.

No thank you; let's not, complained Emily to herself.

A grunt of anguish escaped her lips as the speculum - that the sadistic nurse between her wide-spread legs had unceremoniously rammed up her aching ass - expanded to her maximum dilation in seconds.

"What? That's all you've got?" Lana said unhappily as the blades met stiff resistance and stopped parting at a mere three and three quarter inches wide. "Why, your sister - who is the same age as you are, I remind you-" she said motioning sideways at the other eighteen year-old - who was sniffling quietly - having just gone through a near identical, unnecessarily fast expansion, "Opened up to a much more respectable four and three quarter inches for me!

"I'm going to have to make your anal expansion a personal pet-project of mine, aren't I," she continued angrily. She was deeply disappointed at the younger Wilder's apparent lack of proper, anal training.

Lana pulled out her medical tablet, brought up Emily's physical checklist, and checked the, 'Anal Therapy Recommended' box. Absentmindedly, she flipped through a few additional forms and filled her name in as the administering therapist before putting the device away to return her attention to the substandard anal gape in front of her.

She had no doubt that Dr. Dermott would approve the treatment. While some of the women she'd recommended for Anal Therapy in the past really didn't need it - and whose recommendations Veronica had predictably denied - Emily actually could use a little help in the butt stretching department; and Lana was determined to be the one to give her all the 'help' the young woman needed.

All Cora and Emily could do was to lay there and endure for fear that further protests would only result in more open-handed breast spankings. Neither woman was a true masochist; unlike their sister, Naomi. Pain only merged with pleasure when there was a healthy dose of sexual arousal mixed in. Without the necessary level of arousal, pain was just that: pain. However, for true masochists, pain was indistinguishable from pleasure; and pleasure from pain. A liberal application of either sensation produced automatic sexual arousal as a response. Both sisters knew that if Naomi was ever introduced to this sadistic nurse, they would get along spectacularly.

Now that both of her patients were fully dilated - relatively speaking - Lana pulled the long, fiber-optic camera out of a nearby drawer. She checked the telltales, ran the device through its diagnostic self-check, and ensured it had properly established a link with her medical tablet. After making sure the device was recording high definition video for Veronica to view later, she uncoiled the device and began threading the flexible tube into Cora's semi-spacious backside.

Cursing silently to herself as she collided the device into the sides of the elder Wilder's dilated rectum a few too many times, she almost wished she had been assigned a patient in her forties or fifties; even thirties was generally pretty easy for this part of the checkup. Older women always dilated much wider and gave her considerably more room to maneuver the thin fiber-optic cable. Of course, they were nowhere near as much fun as younger women who were in their late teens or early twenties. While they couldn't dilate anywhere near as wide as their older counterparts, getting young women to expand to the largest dimensions they were physically capable of - so far in their lives at least - was so much more fun for Lana.

And even more fun when she could make a good enough case to Veronica as to why a young woman needed a full regime of Anal Therapy with one Nurse Lana as the administering therapist!

The recording session took all of about five minutes for Cora as nearly four feet of tubing was pushed all the way inside the young woman; up to the entrance into her small intestine. Throughout it all, Cora only jumped a few times as the nurse hit a tender spot, but was otherwise silent. Nodding in satisfaction after she replayed the recorded video to ensure it was of acceptable quality, Lana began snaking the tube back out.

One more to go, she thought to herself as she turned the fiber-optic camera towards the younger Wilder sister. Looking again at the pathetic three and three quarter inch wide gape - if it could even be called a proper anal gape in this day and age - provided by the locked-open steel speculum spreading the untrained sphincter as widely as it could, Lana sighed in resignation. She hated working in such tight spaces!

Well, the video recording of Emily's rectum was the only thing keeping Lana from the next phase of the girls' checkup. The pretty, yet sadistic, blonde nurse was looking forward to the next stage; it was her favorite!

* * *

"Oh my God, stop making both of us laugh, Laura!" exclaimed the bound forty six year-old's assigned nurse as she tried to hold the fiber-optic camera steady in order to record the deepest recesses of the widely dilated rectal cavity in front of her. "You're too funny for your own good sometimes, do you know that?" she inquired, still laughing at the other woman's delightful sense of humor. "This thing takes good video, but not if we're dying from laughter! As it is, Dr. Dermott is already going to be asking me why the image is so shaky when I had so much room to work in," she said, hinting at the five and seven eights inch diameter hole she was snaking the camera up into.

"Oh? And what are you going to do?" Laura inquired still chuckling at the hilarious off-color joke her boss, Beverly, had told her the other day. "Start all over again? That would be so horrible for you to have to shove yet more things up my ass!"

"Oh, it really wouldn't be," Melissa said, conceding the point to her patient. "Although, if I had my choice, this piddly little thing would not be what I would want to shove up here," she added with a mischievous look on her pretty face.

"Nurse Melissa! Are you offering to bugger your own patient! How very unprofessional of you!" Laura said trying to sound offended, but her residual giggles prevented anything of the sort.

"And what if I am, Laura? There's no policy here against it here; as long as it's not during business hours, of course," Melissa said back; her cheeks reddening slightly as she tested the forbidden waters at last.

"Melissa, I think I'm too old for you. How old are you, anyway? Twenty eight? Twenty nine?" Laura asked.

"Why thank you; you're too kind! I'd like to offer you a similar compliment, but we both know I have your full medical records on my tablet," Melissa said, thankful for the compliment. "But to answer your question, I'm not that much younger than you are: I'm thirty nine."

"Really! Well that's totally different then." Laura said, looking at the - suddenly even more attractive - brunette nurse with some very... interesting scenarios playing out in her mind.

Maybe a little buggery could be part of the long-term treatment plan after all, she thought to herself; for both of us. A mental image of herself orgasming on the business-end of the buxom brunette nurse's strapon was a pleasant image indeed.

Not surprisingly, Melissa's own imagination had a very similar scene playing out; only with the roles reversed.

God! I love this clinic, Laura thought!

To be continued in The Dermott Clinic, Part II

lordodie
lordodie
863 Followers