A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
849 Followers

Laura could only try and smile up at her friend as she moaned through the cock gag filling her throat. Those latex dicks really did a good job at silencing a girl, she thought.

"Laura is one of my oldest friends," Veronica told Melissa, "Although it's been far too long since she's darkened my door. What's it been? Eighteen months? Twenty? That's too long to go between checkups, young lady," she said as she pressed down on Laura's clit extra hard.

All Laura could do was melt under the skillful manipulation of her already horny pussy.

"Our husbands used to play golf together regularly; usually for the bar tab, but occasionally for something... a little more valuable," she continued.

Veronica and Laura had actually only caddied for their husbands on their golf games maybe half a dozen times. Naturally, each time the wager was the same: Instead of their usual just-for-fun prize of a hundred dollar bill – which never even covered the bar bill afterwards – the prize was the other's wife as a fuck toy for the evening. To date, they were tied with each husband having had won three times.

Veronica and Laura had often confided in each other that they were glad their husbands shared the same deep-rooted concern and appreciation for their wife's – and their friend's wife's – anal well-being. The two women had had almost as much fun going through the other's toy collection picking out interesting items that they didn't own themselves as they did getting a chance to use those toys on each other.

Almost.

"Really?" Melissa said, glancing down at her bound patient with a new-found respect. "I imagine that was a lot of fun!"

Not really, Laura answered silently. She'd always found the game boring in the extreme. Although anything can be at least a little interesting with the right wager.

"Oh, yes! Very much so!" Veronica said pleasantly. "Oh, you meant the actual golfing? No, not so much.

"Anyways, it's great to see you again, Laura, and you'd better start taking better care of yourself by scheduling regular checkups. We recommend at least two or three a year, if you remember."

Remembering that she still had two fingers and a thumb playfully working away at her friend's honey pot, she commented, "Oh!" as let them slide out of the well lubricated hole. She started to bring the dripping fingers up to her own mouth to clean off and reminisce about good old times when she noticed the look of longing on Melissa's face.

Smiling broadly, Veronica offered her nectar soaked digits up to Melissa's mouth; which the lovely brunette nurse eagerly opened to lick clean her boss's fingers.

Melissa closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as the tangy flavor of her patient's juices filled her mouth again. As she did so, she squeezed her legs tightly together to increase the pressure on her plugged and dilated rectum. She just hoped she wasn't making too much of a scene in front of her coworkers. Although, to be honest, she really didn't care that much.

"Now you be sure to take extra-special care of Mrs. Wilder, Nurse Melissa," Veronica commanded as she pulled her now clean fingers out of the busty nurse's still sucking mouth. "If you don't, I'll be sure to hear of it and you'll find yourself mounted on one of my ADVerS; set to punishment mode instead of normal mode, if you catch my meaning!"

"Yes, Dr. Dermott!" Melissa answered obediently and shivered slightly. While she considered herself to be a properly submissive anal slut – just like her mother had taught her to be – she'd been mounted on one of the ADVerS set to punishment mode during her orientation at the clinic – exactly as every single nurse working at the Dermott Clinic had – and had not enjoyed the experience.

"Good! Not that I would expect anything but the best out of my nurses at all times, but I have to look out for my friends; you understand." Veronica added rhetorically as she smiled maternally at the younger woman.

"Yes, Dr. Dermott." Melissa repeated, "Of course."

"Oh! And I hope you've noticed in Mrs. Wilder's medical file that she enjoys heavy duty nipple clamps while being anally dilated; the spiked punishment kind that you prefer, if memory serves," Veronica smiled mischievously as her gaze drifted down to the impressive swell of Melissa's large bosom in her tight nurse's uniform. Like quite a few nurses in her employ, Melissa was a true masochist when it came to her tender nipples. It was a trait that Veronica looked for in potential new hires.

"I did, Dr. Dermott," Melissa replied as she shivered slightly under the predatory stare her boss was giving her hefty tits. The mere thought of nipple torment had caused her large nubs to instantly harden and their outlines were now clearly visible against her white blouse.

Laura made a mental note of the revelation about her nurse's perverse tastes. Perhaps this information will come in handy later, she thought to herself. After all, Laura did have a very respectable collection of tools designed for extreme nipple torment at home; Dave had usually given her a new piece of painful tit-jewelry on their anniversary.

"Carry on then, Nurse Melissa," the good doctor said as she turned back to her gathered nurses and began instructing again.

A few seconds later, as Melissa was again pushing the naked and severely bound Laura down the hallway, she bent down as said to her gagged patient, "Don't worry about a thing, Laura. I was planning on taking extra-special care of you even before I found out you're a personal friend of my boss; and that's not going to change!"

The two women smiled at each other in understanding.

Rounding the final corner before reaching the Dilation Chamber – and the waiting ranks of ADVerS – Melissa had to suddenly plant her feet and throw all her weight backwards to bring Laura, and her MGC, to an abrupt halt; an action that caused her to cry out in sharp pain as her anal ring attempted to pucker around the unyielding mass of black latex locked deeply and securely inside the nurse's rectal cavity.

"Fuck me!" Melissa announced in irritation as she rubbed her now sore ass.

Nurse Lisa, who was pushing a medical supply cart, and Nurse Missy, who was moving an MGC – with a gagged, tightly bound, and orgasmed-out looking brunette in her mid forties, who was sporting a truly massive gaping asshole – coming out of the Dilation Chamber, had collided. Boxes and packages of miscellaneous medical paraphernalia where strewn all about the hallway; blocking everyone's path.

"Crap, wait here Mrs. Wilder," Melissa said as she locked the wheels on the restrained woman's MGC. Then, with a swiftness than showed how much experience the younger woman had with moving around in a tight skirt, high heels and thick anal invader, Melissa moved to help the two other nurses pick up all the supplies that had been littered across the hallway floor.

For a few seconds, Laura contended herself with watching the three nurses – especially the lovely Melissa – bend over again and again to pick up the spilled medical paraphernalia. She was enjoying the flashes of thick latex splitting toned ass cheeks and the invariably wet pussies underneath them – intermingled with constant grunts and groans as those same plugs were uncomfortably moved around inside of their confining rectums – when her peripheral vision picked up motion inside the examination room her MGC was parked next to.

Glancing over her shoulder, Laura was treated to the charming sight of a nurse with curly brunette hair bent over at the waist with her latex filled rump on full display for anyone walking by the room. The white corseted nurse was viciously double fisting a well-toned, small breasted blond woman's ass – who looked to be her mid-thirties – up past her elbows. The fistee was bound to an MGC in the exact same matter as Laura herself – or, for that matter, all the patients here at the clinic were – and was either screaming in unbearable pain or exquisite ecstasy; most likely both. It was hard to tell the difference through the examination room's sound proof glass door. Spell-bound, Laura watched the expert display of anal fisting before her and tried to think back to the last time she'd been on the receiving end of a ravishment like that.

Far too long, she quickly determined.

Melissa pick up the last of the spilled boxes and stood to place it back on the cart with an exaggerated grunt of discomfort. She'd intentionally made sure to bend fully over at the waist, with her latex filled nether hole pointed directly at Laura, and made sure to grunt extra hard every time; in order to give the attractive cougar as good a show as she could. When she turned around and saw that Laura wasn't even looking at her, she was more than a little disappointed.

After being gratefully thanked for her assistance by the frazzled Lisa and an equally annoyed Missy, Melissa moved back over to her tightly bound charge. As she came closer, she followed Laura's stare into the room where another of her fellow nurses – Natalie, she assumed by the shape of the woman's firm butt and the curly hairstyle – was giving her patient a serious good behavior treat. Natalie was the best fister on staff at the Dermott Clinic, so Melissa knew the petite blond bound to the MGC was getting a professional, grade A treatment.

Natalie occasionally gave after hours double-fisting workshops to the nurses at the clinic; Melissa herself had attended every one. Natalie's workshops usually started with her demonstrating fisting techniques on her fellow nurses and ended with everyone pairing off to practice. Having experienced a dozen or so of her fellow nurse's skills first hand – or double handed, as the case may be – Melissa had to admit that the nurses, as a group, were getting much better.

While Melissa had learned the art of double fisting well enough from her mother during her initial training – as any proper young lady should – she had to admit that Natalie definitely had mad-skills; having mastered techniques far in advance of most women's abilities. She'd discussed Natalie's gift with her after one such session. Evidently her mother was a devoted fan of the act and had acquired an unrivaled expertise over the years. She had then passed her experience on to her daughters; through long hours of rigorous practice.

Melissa smiled broadly at the look of longing on Laura's face.

"Ready to go, Laura?" she asked, breaking the woman's concentration. As she unlocked the wheels of the MGC, she bent over the reclining woman – allowing her long, curly hair to brush back and forth across the Laura's rock hard nipples – and softly asked, "Do you like what you see in there?" She then stared into the room with Laura for a few seconds for added effect.

Laura only garbled an answer behind the penis gag lodged in her throat, which Melissa took to be a simple, "Yes."

"Well, since we here at the Dermott Clinic don't give out candy to our good patients – it's bad for the teeth, don't you know – we prefer to reward good behavior through other means," she said, motioning towards the scene in the examination room again; as Natalie continued to violate the bound blonde's rectum with the majority of both arms. The motion also caused her hair to tickle Laura's painfully erect nubs even more.

"Would this be something you'd be interested in?" ask asked, already knowing the likely answer.

Laura's more powerful garble was clearly a ,"YES!" this time.

"Well, good; because you've been a model patient so far. I'm really looking forward to rewarding you for your good behavior by having that taunt ass ring of yours wrapped around both of my biceps; at the same time.

"Does that sound like a reward that's better than some stupid candy?"

Laura nodded her head up and down emphatically.

"Remember what we talked about with that extra-special care? Well that's just part of it!

"So it's settled then," Melissa said standing back up and pushing the MGC back into motion. "Now let's get you past your dilation verification and through the rest of your checkup.

"And if you've still been a great patient, we can get on to that reward!"

As Melissa rolled Laura down the hallway once again – gaping anus leading the way – Laura found herself looking forward to more than just a nice ride on the clinic's ADVerS fucking machines. Her pussy was literally drooling with excitement; a flow that had nowhere to go but to drip down into Laura's large, cavernous asshole.

As she was pushed through the door and into the large room, Laura made a quick visual inspection of the two dozen or so women in the room. Numerous patients were mounted on ADVerS, several nurses were monitoring sensor readout, while a few other nurses were idly chatting in corners as they waited for their charge's dilation verification to complete. Laura was even surprised to see one ADVerS occupied by a fit looking blonde nurse. It only took a second before she recognized the blonde as the nurse she'd run into in the hallway.

So who's taking care of Emily and Cora, Laura wondered momentarily. No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than she located her two youngest daughter's side-by-side on a pair of ADVerS's. Both young women looked to be totally out of it as their tender anuses were expanded to their maximum capacity by the emotionless machines that she herself would soon be mounted onto.

Of course, neither Cora nor Emily noticed as their mother was wheeled into the ADVerS chamber and parked next to them; they were both too far gone in orgasmic bliss of their shared anal masochism. They took no interest in watching their mother being hooked up to an ADVerS. Neither young woman's groans of ecstasy were disrupted as their mother began to moan in pain as the machine picked up its pace. The pair's own cries of orgasm were uninterrupted as their mother's uncomfortable groans turned into painful cries, and then into gag-silenced screams of orgasm as the remorseless machine ravaged the older woman's well trained rectum.

***

Emily's ADVerS chimed its completion notification and the pistoning expansion dildo that had been ravishing the adorable teenager's nether hold for almost half an hour slowed to a mere one revolution a second.

Nurse Mai groaned in frustration. While her two charges were undergoing their stretching procedures, she and Nurse Melissa had been idle chatting. As they talked, the brunette nurse's hand had wandered under Mai's skirt and had been idly fucking her coworker with a studded three quarter inch wide, four inch long urethra dildo. All Mai needed was maybe two more minutes and she could have joined the teenage pair in orgasm. Although, Head Nurse Jocelyn had been eying the pair suspiciously for the past few minutes; and it was never a good idea to orgasm on the job in front of your boss. So, reluctantly, Mai grabbed Melissa's hand and pushed the small dildo fully inside her body and snapped the toy's base onto the purpose built hard-points of her dildo strap. She sighed in aggravation as she smoothed out her short nurse's skirt and turned her attention to the binging ADVerS; her own needs would have to wait for her lunch break.

"Maybe later," Mai commented to the other nurse, after she'd collected herself.

"Hopefully," answered Melissa. "I never understood how some women got off on urethra dilation, and watching you orgasm from that is fun to watch!"

"I keep offering to help you get started," countered Mai hopefully.

Melissa giggled softly. "I've told you before: I'm strictly an old fashioned girl. I prefer it in the ass like my mother taught me."

"Well, so do I," said Mai, "but I like to keep my options open."

"Maybe someday," Melissa answered dismissively.

"Have it your way," Mai said as she turned to dismount Emily from the ADVerS. She briefly double checked Cora's rapidly pistoning ADVerS; it looked like it still had five minutes or so before the machine would deem the young brunette, 'stretched to maximum'.

"I'm going to take Emily back to the room. Can you watch Cora while I'm gone?"

"Of course," said Melissa.

"Thanks. Dr. Veronica should be ready for them in ten minutes or so. I need to get them back and cleaned up a little before she can finish their physicals."

"Hurry back," called Melissa and Mai pushed a delirious Emily out the door and down the hall.

***

"Hello again, Laura," said Dr. Veronica Dermott opening the exam room's door and letting herself in. "It looks like you're all ready for me then," she continued as she brought up the busty redhead's chart and started reviewing it.

"Yes, Doctor," Melissa confirmed. "I made sure everything was uploaded to the server a few minutes ago."

Veronica nodded and began going over Laura's data. After a minute or so of reading up on the highlights, Veronica commented offhandedly, "I'm only seeing minimal rectal tearing and abrasions on your MRI. Are you anally penetrated with maximum capacity punishment dildos very often?"

"Not very often, Doctor. My oldest daughter, Amanda did a few nights ago, but other than that, not very often at all."

"Well that's good for your colonic health, but not very good for your overall wellbeing; and a woman's rectum heals a lot faster than her emotions do. You still have two or three daughters at home, correct?"

"Three, Doctor."

"Well, I'm sure one of your daughters would be up to the task of making sure their mother's bottom is properly cared for. I would prescribe at least one regular anal session a week with a maximum capacity punishment dildo with a medium grit or rougher; or perhaps something with rough nubs or bristles."

"I don't think that would be a problem, Doctor," Laura confirmed.

"Good. I recommend my staff have two regularly scheduled sessions a week, just so their wellbeing is maintained. Unless they're in a relationship, or have daughters who are old enough, they're normally conducted here at the clinic. So that is an option if you'd like to go that route."

"I don't think that would be necessary, Doctor," Laura responded after thinking about it for a few seconds.

"Are you sure, Laura?" questioned Melissa hopefully. "I have my punishment sessions scheduled through the clinic every Tuesday morning and Friday evening and they're very... strenuous. They're quite effective actually. I'm usually on Cloud 9 for hours afterwards."

Laura smiled at the mental image of the lovely Melissa screaming in orgasm as a maximum capacity, heavy grit punishment dildo sawed in and out of her raw ass. She almost agreed to schedule a weekly session or two as long as Melissa was the administering nurse, but decided against it. Hell! If all went well with the buxom brunette, Laura could very well end up getting all her punishment ass fuckings for free!

"We'll see how everything goes in my personal life before I need to start seeking the clinic's help for that," she said finally, adding a sidelong wink to the grinning Melissa when Veronica was again reading her charts.

"Fair enough," the doctor responded. "Just let us know. We're here for the needs of our patients."

A few more minutes past before Doctor Dermott spoke again. "Ah. I see you had a Certified Capacity check done. It looks like you have quite a ways to go," she said looking at the tightly restrained forty six year old redhead. "Would you be surprised to know that you could be expanded to seven and an eighth inches without fear of any physical harm?"

Melissa did a quick pumping action with her arm and whispered, "Nailed it!"

Laura gasped in surprise. "Doctor! That can't be right! Dave worked for years to open me up as wide as possible, and I was only able to fit in six and five eights inch wide plugs. Even those were agonizingly painful! Seven and an eighth inches? That's a-whole-nother half inch!"

lordodie
lordodie
849 Followers