A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers

"Actually, that's about 'a-whole-nother' full inch," the busty blonde doctor said sternly. "According to your ADVerS results, your maximum dilation is currently only a little over six inches wide. What happened, Laura? You used to be one of my best patients. I had not expected you to lose a full half inch of dilation in a little over a year's time," asked Veronica, and then cursed herself for her insensitivity. Of course! Dave! His death probably hurt Laura a lot more than anything that man had ever done to his loving wife's battered ass. "I'm sorry, Laura," Veronica said quickly in a much softer voice. "You don't have to answer that; I know."

Laura only nodded as all the surprise and levity drained out of her face.

"I could refer you to a psychiatrist if you'd like to talk to someone about it," Veronica suggested helpfully.

Melissa was a little confused, but decided now was not the time to start asking questions.

"I'm fine, Doctor," Laura managed after a few seconds. "Amanda's come back to live with us for a few months to help me out. I should be okay."

"That's good news then!" Veronica said happily. "A woman of her drive and accomplishments should get your butt back on the fast track to 100% dilation in no time!

"Now, let's get to the manual portion of the examination, shall we?" asked the doctor as she pulled up a short stool and sat between Laura's widely separated legs. She grunted in discomfort as her weight came down on what was most likely a very large slab of latex up her fully dilated rectum. After a second, she turned and questioned, "Nurse Melissa?"

"Oh, right! Sorry, Doctor," said the momentarily off balance nurse. Quickly, she stepped up beside the sitting doctor.

Veronica reached behind her employee and pulled out a pair of latex gloves from the woman's rectal dispenser. "Thank you, Nurse. Please stimulate the patient's breasts while I examine her anus and vagina."

"Yes, Doctor," said Melissa happily. She did not need to be told twice to play with her sexy patient's naughty bits. Stepping quickly behind the bound cougar, she reached down and found two rock-hard nipples begging to be pinched and pulled. Melissa smiled as soft purrs escaped Laura's lips as her nipples were mauled.

"I see you still have sensitive nipples, Laura," Doctor Veronica commented as she lubricated her hands, "And do you still like them bitten and twisted during anal intercourse?"

"Yes, Doctor. Very much," Laura replied.

Melissa made a mental note to herself. Bite Laura's nipples at every opportunity.

"Good. Good," Veronica commented as she began squeezing Laura's engorged clit with one hand and stuck two, then three, then four fingers up the bound patient's soaking wet cunt. "Your clitoris is still nice and firm, and your vagina still produces ample fluid when you're aroused – especially for a woman of your age. Do you orgasm vaginally very often?" the doctor asked as she hooked her thumb inside her palm and slowly sank her entire hand up to the wrist inside the warm, slimy confines of Laura's hot pussy.

"Occasionally, Doctor," Laura gasped. The combination of rough nipple play and pussy fisting was getting her riled up again.

Doctor Veronica pumped her fist inside of Laura's slit a few times while feeling around the insides of the tight hole; paying particular attention to the woman's cervix for any abnormalities. "Are you being anally stimulated during your vaginal orgasms?" she asked as she began twisting and turning her fist a hundred and eighty degrees to check the firmness of Laura's vaginal walls.

Laura cried out in pleasure before she could answer, "Of course, Doctor! What kind of a woman do you take me for?" she said, deliberately not mentioning that that was the reason Amanda had anally punished her only a few short days ago.

"I don't mean to be offensive, Laura. I'm a doctor and I need to ask the uncomfortable questions," she said as began to withdraw her closed fist from Laura's spasming cunt, only to quickly reinsert her hand back into the wet hole almost immediately. She had to check the vaginal elasticity. This process was repeated several times. Laura's pussy made wet popping sounds every time Veronica's fist was yanked out only to make squishing noises as the hand was unceremoniously reinserted. All the while, Veronica's thumb continued to rub over Laura's hard clit.

Laura groaned and threw her head back in bliss.

Satisfied that her patient's bald cunt was strong and healthy, Veronica finally removed her hand completely. "Your vagina is in excellent health, Laura. Now I just need to check your anus and we'll be all done with you for today," continued the doctor as her pussy juice soaked hand left Laura's top hole, dropped a few inches, and was quickly inserted up the bottom hole. Laura's nether hole was still gaping to almost five inches in diameter. Veronica's arm didn't even touch the sides until she was halfway up her forearm.

Laura moaned, "God, yes!"

"And how often do you orgasm anally?" Veronica asked, continuing with her normal questioning. Her one hand continued to mash down on Laura's clit with its thumb while her other hand worked its way farther and farther up the busty redhead's rectal tract.

"Daily, Doctor!"

"And how many times a day do you experience an anal orgasm?" probed Veronica as she repositioned herself on her stool to better get her elbow past Laura's dilated sphincter. "Multiple orgasms only count as one," she clarified.

Laura did her best to gyrate her hips to assist in the deep penetration of her wide open ass. She was moaning and carrying on loudly enough that she barely heard the doctor's question. Finally, after thinking about it for several seconds, she answered, "Maybe six to ten times a day. It depends on the day," she finally managed to get out.

All the while, Melissa continued to grind her lovely patient's nipples into angry red pulp.

"That's pretty healthy for a woman your age. And how many of these anal orgasms are brought on by your own masturbation and how many are from penetration with a partner?" Veronica asked as her fingers began feeling all over the insides of Laura's spacious colon. Her hand was so deep that she could feel the woman's lungs fill with air when she breathed in hard.

"Most are from masturbation, I guess," Laura replied after thinking about it. "My butt sees a bit of action from my daughters, my secretary, and occasionally my boss, but most of the time I have to take matters into my own hands."

"Well, I would certainly maintain your current frequency of anal masturbation sessions. Personally, I try to get in at least half a dozen a day to keep the stress levels down, but you need to get more penetration into your life from a partner," added Veronica as she steadily worked her second arm up Laura's fully dilated rectum. "And the sessions you do have with partners, are those mostly fisting or dildo penetrations?"

Laura was almost too far gone from her approaching orgasm to respond. Veronica had to repeat herself before Laura answered at last. "Mostly fisting, I guess."

"I figured as much," Veronica said as she tested the flexibility of Laura's sphincter by sliding one arm into the bound patient's lose ass from elbow to wrist while her other arm was withdrawing. Laura's taut sphincter, while red and obviously very sore, was being pushed into her body and pulled away just as a healthy ring of muscle should. "Believe me, I realize how good a nice long fisting session can feel, but you get more stretching out of dildo penetration. I recommend turning some of your nightly masturbation sessions into bonding time with your daughters. You could even combine this with capacity training and the punishment sessions I was talking about earlier.

"I just came from examining Cora and Emily. While Cora's dilation is right on track for a girl her age, Emily is way behind. I recommend the two of you have nightly stretching sessions to get both of your anal dilations back to where they're supposed to be. Does that make sense?" Veronica asked as she pumped both of her forearms in and out of Laura's spasming rectum in tandem. Laura's entire colonic tract felt nice and healthy.

"Laura?" Veronica questioned when the mother of five didn't respond. "Laura, do you hear me?" she asked again without breaking the stride of her fists and forearms as they pounded in and out of Laura's loose rectum.

Laura was lost in the world of flashing lights and colors as her orgasm grew nearer and nearer. When it finally reached her, she screamed out in ecstasy. Her abused sphincter clamped down onto Veronica's forearms hard.

"Excellent responsiveness, Laura," Veronica commented to the orgasming woman – knowing full well that only Melissa could actually hear her. Glancing at her tablet, Veronica noted the time. "Make a note, Nurse Melissa. From first anal penetration to orgasm: one minute, seventeen seconds. I'd call her anal health excellent," Doctor Dermott announced as she at last stopped the pounding of Laura's butt and slowly withdrew her arms.

Melissa stopped mauling Laura's nipples at last to tap the reading into her tablet. She also keyed in Doctor Veronica's last few instructions since Laura had been too out of it to hear them. Although, the full transcript and surveillance video would be emailed to Laura as a matter of protocol, sometimes patients just wanted to get the annotated version. "Would you like me to schedule Laura for any anal therapy or counseling sessions, Doctor?" Melissa asked when she was done.

"I don't think that will be necessary at this point, Melissa," said Veronica. Having extracted her hands and arms from the severely restrained redhead's still quivering anus, the doctor stood up – grunting slightly as her anal ring tried in vain to contract against the huge wedge of latex holding it widely apart – and went over to the exam room's sink to wash up in preparation for her next patient. "But set her up for another checkup in two months. If I don't see any marked improvement at that time, we'll start considering anal therapy with an emphasis on Advanced Expansion Training."

Despite herself, Melissa winced internally. AET was amongst the most painful and extreme regimes offered by most anal therapy companies. For her final medical certifications to become a registered nurse, she was required to attend three sessions as a patient; her butt cheeks clenched around her massive plug in painful remembrance.

"Yes, Doctor," she replied simply as she tapped the Veronica's medical advice into Laura's record and scheduled her beautiful patient for a 9:00 AM appointment the month after next. "Anything else you'd like me to pass along before you go?"

"Nope; but do page me when she's dressed and ready to go. I'd like to walk her out and catch up for a few minutes."

"Will do, Doctor," the busty brunette nurse said as she put her tablet away. "I just have to give her a nice reward for being such a good patient today. It'll be another twenty minutes or so," she added as she sat down on the stool Doctor Veronica had just vacated. Melissa began to pump lubricant into her hands to prepare for a vigorous fisting session.

As the nurse began to spread the viscous fluid down her forearms, Veronica smiled and stepped up behind the sitting brunette. "I'm glad to hear that Mrs. Wilder was such a model patient today," remarked Veronica as she placed her hands on top of Melissa's shoulders before dipping her hands down the front of her employee's chest and into the cups of the nurse's uniform she wore. Quickly finding the woman's erect nubs with her finger's Veronica began to slowly but firmly massage them.

Melissa only groaned and pressed her head backwards against the substantial cleavage of her boss's breasts.

Veronica leaned down to wisher into Melissa's ear. "You'll find that Mrs. Wilder orgasms hardest from deep, brutal fistings; so don't be gentle on the poor woman," she commented, increasing the pressure on the younger woman's nipples. "Just give her a similar treatment to what you've learned in Natalie's workshops and you can't go wrong!"

With that, Veronica gave her nurse's nipples one final squeeze before removing her hands, straightening up her clothes and exiting the room. Melissa watched her go over her shoulder before returning her attention to the bound cougar in front of her. Laura had regained most of her senses from her single strong orgasm at the hands and arms of Doctor Veronica. The redhead's eyes were still slightly unfocused at the climax's aftershocks though.

"I figured you liked it rough after I saw you drooling with envy while watching Natalie ply her skill," commented Melissa as she penetrated Laura's back hole easily with both of her slick hands at last. "You'll be pleased to know that that's one thing that we both have in common," she added truthfully.

Between her gasps and sighs as the cute nurse worked her arms farther up her sensitive rectum, Laura managed to get out, "I hope I can return the favor sometime!"

"Oh believe you me, after watching you having all these orgasms while I've had to be the professional nurse for your entire examination, you have a lot of favors to return!" Melissa said half playfully as her forearms continued to bury themselves into the depths of her restrained patient's cavernous ass.

Laura only groaned and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

"Now, just to bank a few more orgasms for me to cash out later, you just sit back and enjoy," she said as her arms bottomed out at last.

Leaning forward, she brought her mouth gently towards the folds of pink skin that were mere inches from her sweet face. As her tongue made contact with Laura's slippery front hole at last. Laura jumped at the sudden contact and groaned like a lioness in heat. Had she been able to move more than an inch, she would have gyrated her horny pussy all over the pretty nurse's face.

"You taste just as good as I'd had hoped you would!" commented Melissa before returning to the delicious cunt. Since there was no longer any point in taking it slow, Melissa put every trick and technique her mother and older sisters had taught her about the art of cunnilingus to good use. As the busty brunette nurse greedily devoured the tangy smorgasbord before her, Laura's pent-up cravings from the constant flirting with Melissa over the course of her checkup got the better of her: she lasted barely ten seconds before the first world-altering orgasm crashed over her.

Satisfied that Laura was now relaxed and ready to experience some first-rate anal orgasms, Melissa's arms began to pump in and out of the widely dilated sphincter between the beautiful redhead's spread butt cheeks. The room filled with soft, wet smacking and sucking noises as Melissa found her rhythm. Orgasmic cries of lust soon joined them.

***

Half an hour later, Dr. Veronica and a still shaking Laura were slowly walking down the clinic's hallway chatting and catching up; and pausing to glance into an occasional examination room when something interesting was going on inside.

"Are you sure Emily actually needs anal therapy, Veronica?" asked Laura.

"I think it would be good for her," confirmed the impressively busty doctor. "A few months with a professional anal therapist would do her tight little sphincter wonders."

"Oh, God! I'm a failure as a mother, aren't I?" asked Laura seriously.

"Laura! Don't talk like that!" commanded Veronica. "You raised three beautiful and proper women and have two more teenagers to go before you're finished. I just think you need a little time to focus on yourself. Let me worry about Emily's dilation for a little bit; I know some really good therapists I can schedule her with."

"You're right. Since Dave has been gone... I just haven't been myself."

"You'll get back on the horse.

"And if my eyes weren't deceiving me, I'm pretty sure I saw some definite chemistry between you and my brunette nurse," Veronica said with a knowing grin.

"We did... hit it off quite nicely," Laura admitted.

"She's a beautiful woman, Laura; inside and out," the older woman said. "I think you two would make a great couple."

"Well, let's not put the cart before the horse! Don't try and marry me off when we haven't even been on a first date yet!" laughed Laura.

"Perish the thought!" laughed Veronica right back.

"Would you like to say hi to Mark before you leave? I'm sure that husband of mine is around here somewhere," Veronica said as she queried her tablet.

"I'd love to! I haven't seen him since he beat Dave with that six under par and he won me for the entire weekend. My ass was sore for days afterwards!" commented Laura as she absentmindedly reached back to rub her shapely ass.

"You were sore?" asked Veronica in a mockingly shocked tone. "He wanted to concentrate on you and I spent the entire weekend locked in a punishment box under the bed. I had to listen to your screams of orgasm and cries for mercy all weekend. I did notice the latter were never met with any kindness; I think you just egged him on."

"You're probably right."

"And he was so horny after he gave you back to Dave that he hauled me out of my box and ravaged me for half the night. I had to call in sick with 'Rectal Fever' for the next two days!"

"Oh, you poor baby..."

"Yeah, it was a fun weekend," Veronica confirmed. "We need to do that again."

"We do. Wait till I get in a relationship though, otherwise it'll be just you and me being reamed by Mark over and over again."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, really," answered Laura. "It's just the more the merrier."

"Here we are," commented Veronica as they stopped at another examination room. "Mark will be thrilled to see you. He's always loved how flexible your ass is!" she added as she opened the door and led her old friend inside.

Mark Dermott looked up from his tablet with an annoyed look at the unanticipated interruption before he recognized the two women who were approaching him. His face softened instantly.

"Laura! How long has it been?" he said standing up and rushing over to the redhead. Mark was an ogre of a man. He stood at nearly six feet six inches and was built like a pro-wrestler; he'd been an avid lifter since high school. His hands were huge and his hairy forearms were the size of most men's biceps. "How have you been?" he asked as he bent down to give Laura a deep kiss.

As their tongues played with each other, Mark reached around Laura's pert backside, grabbed the base of the large plug her knew would be there, and stood up straight; lifting Laura's weight with ease. Even though Laura knew that it was coming, she still gasped audibly as most of her weight was transferred from her feet to her now straining anal ring.

"Good, good," she managed to get out at last. "Yourself?" she added as his meat-hook of a hand twisted her daily plug this way and that with contemptuous ease. She had to groan again under the strain.

"I've been great! The other Dr. Dermott takes good care of me."

"I try," said Veronica as she stepped up to giant of a husband, "But you can just get into so much trouble, even with my guidance," she added with a smile.

Mark reached down to grab his wife by the plug too, and quickly hauled her off her feet as well. Despite being manhandled in this manner daily, Veronica still grunted in discomfort as her gigantic daily plug slammed into the base of her lungs with a familiar force. Mark kissed his wife deeply to shut her up. The trio held each other tenderly like this for a few moments and exchanged small talk. Mark alternated kissing the woman who was moaning or grunting the loudest as his hands twisted their anal plugs deeper into their abused rectums.

Finally, Mark let the women down. "We really need to get together again, Laura," Mark said at last.

lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers