A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers

She made it maybe thirty feet before she had to slow down to examine a booth on her left. It belonged to a company named 8th Day Miracles. What had caught her eye was the saleslady standing in front of the booth talking to a small but growing group of curious onlookers. Laura judged the medium height blonde woman to have tits roughly the same size as her own 34FF's, which were encased in an expensive looking, black, semi-transparent brassiere that did little to hide her hard nipples. The saleslady's tailored gray sports coat was not designed to close, but to merely showcase the wearer's tits. Her matching miniskirt came down to maybe an inch or two below her pubic mound, to cover up just enough to be decent; so long as she didn't bend over too far. Other than her cute little outfit, bra, stiletto heels and librarian glasses, the entire woman's skin was on display. Which made the fact that she was clearly nine months pregnant hard to miss!

"Any more guesses on my due date?" the saleswoman continued as a few more women in the crowd made their guesses:

"Some time last week?"

"Any day now?"

"Are you carrying twins?"

"Oh, sweetheart, you should really sit down and rest your feet!"

Preggo smiled before answering, "You're all wrong. I'm not actually pregnant!" That admission caused Laura to stop and join the small gaggle of on-looking women.

"I'm actually in my ninth month of the Enema Pregnancy Simulation Program - or EPSP - while my wife and I wait for our clone to be born," she admitted with a smile. "As you all know, human cloning has been legal for decades - mostly in response to the five-to-one gender imbalance of the population - but it still carries with it a certain degree of social stigma.

"So what 8th Day Miracles does - that most other cloning services don't - is to provide a means of mitigating that stigma. If the outside world thinks you spent nine months pregnant, no one will question why your new baby looks just like you or your significant other!

"So how do you spend nine months pretending to be pregnant?" Preggo asked rhetorically. "High volume enemas!"

A cute little redheaded woman towards the front spoke up, "So you're saying you're actually retaining a high volume enema? Holy shit!"

"Exactly!" Preggo continued. "My wife has been inflating my lower intestines with larger and larger enemas every night for the past nine months as my colon gradually expanded to its current size."

"Wait. Every night?" exclaimed the redhead. "You mean twenty-three-and-a-half hours a day you're full of water?"

"Pretty much," answered the saleslady. "The last couple of months have been pretty excruciating, but Heather - my wife - has really been enjoying my suffering. We'd originally agreed that I would 'carry' our first child and she would 'carry' our second, but she has been making comments about me 'carrying' our second child - and maybe even a third. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but she can be pretty persuasive. I might end up playing the barefoot and pregnant housewife for the next couple of years while we build our family!" she said giggling. The crowd joined in lightheartedly.

"Don't you... leak?" asked an older brunette off to one side.

"Not a drop," Preggo answered. "Oh, don't get me wrong. My bowels are under significant pressure and any normal plug would be hemorrhaging water - or just shoot out of my butt and hurt someone - but the EPSP provided by 8th Day Miracles comes with medical grade enema retention plugs guaranteed to cork up your nether hole and prevent any unsightly 'accidents'."

Laura was familiar with these plugs. Dave had actually bought her a set of them one year when they had been into weekend-long, high volume punishment enemas when the girls were younger. The plugs basically consisted of two rubber coated steel disks with ports on the outside for connecting enema hoses. The device was wide enough in diameter that Dave struggled a bit to get her sphincter to ride the ridge between the two disks. With a special tool, the disks could then be wrenched together with an impressive amount of force. Laura never really cared for the way the plug crushed her already sore ass ring with enough power to make her knees go weak, but she never had reason to doubt its effectiveness. Not one drop of water had ever escaped her cavernous bottom; and Dave had insisted on forcing a lot of water into that bottom!

She allowed herself to fondly reminisce on one of those weekends: her younger self lying on the bathroom floor, holding her legs up to her bare breasts, weeping pitifully as she begged Dave not to add too much more water to her already straining belly. Dave promised her would only top her off, but he didn't shut off the small enema pump for an agonizing number of seconds until he was satisfied that his beautiful wife's suffering intestines couldn't physically take another drop - and then he forced in a little more after that point had been reached. It had taken Laura almost half an hour before she could pull herself together enough to get off the floor. Of course, that process had been repeated every couple of hours all weekend long; and it had been a four-day weekend!

Coming back to the present, Laura returned her attention to Preggo the saleslady once again. She was bent over with her skirt pulled up allowing the crowd to examine the medical enema retention plug more closely as she explained more about the whole process. Nothing was covering her red, puffy, bald cunt as she did so. The hot pink ball on the end of her urethra plug was a noticeable contrast in color. The woman was obviously enjoying being an exhibitionist - of course, that was probably a prerequisite for such a job.

Looking around, Laura could tell that there were more than a few lesbian couples looking on with interest. Preggo was doing a great job!

Smiling to herself, she turned and walked on - thankful that she had been lucky enough to have five beautiful daughters 'the old fashioned way'. Most women had to settle for services from sperm banks or a helpful 'donation' from their friend's husband. Cloning had been around for a while, but it was just now reaching a pricing point that made it an affordable option for most couples. Hopefully, Amanda and Todd would be able to give her grandbabies someday - if they ever got around to putting their careers on hold - but Mary and Victoria would have to look for an alternative option.

Laura picked up a few brochures to show Victoria when they were here this summer. Mary always did enjoy high volume enemas anyway.

* * *

Laura continued walking along admiring booths until one more caught her attention. This was a German company she'd heard a little bit about from her secretary, Tanya, by the name of German Sleep Systems. Their booth was advertising their flagship product: the Gute Nacht Bett; or the Goodnight Bed. An example of which was central in their booth. Laura approached the display to admire it; although it was currently empty. To her, it just looked like a normal twin-sized bed adorned with several leather cuffs attached to nylon straps, a few more oddly positioned straps, a couple steel bars, and an obvious dildo connection point.

She was still trying to make heads or tails out of it when a soft voice spoke from behind her in a thick German accent, "Have it figured out yet, ma'am?"

Laura turned to see a cute, busty, young blonde woman standing next to her. No one would ever call this woman petite. She was thick in all the right places and judging by the size of her biceps, was obviously quite strong. Laura had heard the phrase, "Built like a Bavarian milkmaid" before, but now she knew what it meant! The woman's long blonde hair was done up into a thick braid that fell over her right shoulder and ran almost down to her waist. She wore a tight fitting white blouse that was unbuttoned to just below her mouthwatering, braless H cup breasts. The blouse was short enough to display her entire, un-corseted midriff. The woman was obviously not plugged - as there was no outline on her abdomen - so Laura assumed she wore gaper panties; which were all the rage in Europe these days. Around her wide, childbearing hips she wore a conservative, plaid skirt that ended two inches or so below her crotch and was held up by a pair of wide leather belts. To be honest, Laura was a little disappointed to meet a German girl with that much skin covered. Everything she'd heard of the country spoke of the most liberal - and extreme - views on female dress codes, sexuality in general, and anal dilation specifically.

She also carried a giant, smooth, five-inch thick, thirty-inch long dildo that looked like it slowly got thicker as it approached the base. Laura didn't know her name, but she looked like a, "Helga".

"I'm at a loss," Laura replied honestly. "It all looks so confusing!"

"Well, you're in luck, ma'am! Our model's lunch break is over and I was just about to put her back to bed. You can help me if you would like," Helga said with a sweet smile as she motioned to a woman standing behind her that Laura hadn't even noticed. This second young woman was also blonde, but not nearly as thick or well endowed; with what Laura expertly appraised to be a pair of perky E cups. She also appeared to have her arms bound behind her in a severe looking arm binder that made her elbows touch and came halfway up her biceps. The pleasant effect the arm binder had on her tits was not lost on Laura.

"Sure," Laura replied with genuine interest. "I've got some time to kill."

"Excellent, ma'am!" Helga replied as she moved past Laura and bent over to attach the massive toy she carried to a connection point on the bed. This gave Laura an excellent opportunity to look under the short skirt. Sure enough, the woman's useless sphincter was held wide open by six straps that went on either side of her bald pussy, one just underneath, and one coming over each meaty ass cheek. The impressive hexagonal shaped gape was perhaps six-inches across. Laura didn't know this woman's Certified Capacity, but judging by her wide, shapely hips, the number was likely far larger than anything she could ever dream of taking up her backside!

With the dildo now held horizontally about four inches above the mattress, the second blonde woman moved over, sat on the bed, rolled over onto her stomach, and wiggled herself over to line up her glistening, slightly gaping asshole with the mounted dildo. "Could you help me out, ma'am?" Helga asked politely as she moved to the foot of the bed and began shackling the model's foot into a waiting leather cuff.

"Certainly," Laura replied, moving down to mirror the milkmaid's activities.

"I do not see how you American women can sleep on flat beds," Helga commented as she worked. "My Schwester and I have been sleeping on a Gute Nacht Bett ever since we became of age. I just don't find plain old beds comfortable anymore."

"I've never slept on anything but a plain old bed," Laura commented as they both finished up.

"Well, perhaps I can interest you in one of our beds then. You will never sleep better!" plugged the saleswoman. With the cuffs on, she touched a few buttons on the bed's wooden footboard and the auto-ratchet nylon straps hooked to the ankle cuffs came to life and started pulling the model backwards across the bed; and onto the waiting dildo. She moaned immediately as the thick toy began stretching her asshole. Inch by inch, she was pulled backwards until fully half of the massive toy filled her backside and she began to cry out in obvious pain; and then Helga finally stopped the straps. "The dildo is at her current maximum capacity, so insertion is quite painful."

Laura nodded in understanding.

"If you will notice," Helga continued, "The dildo steadily gets wider the closer to the base it gets; although very gradually. Her actual maximum capacity is at about two-thirds of the way down. Anything beyond that is uncharted territory; so she still has a few inches to go."

Laura nodded again. The blonde model moaned in pain.

"Throughout the night, the auto-ratcheting straps will pull her farther down onto the dildo until she is at or beyond her capacity," Helga explained as she reached over and collected the bound model's wrists and clipped a third auto-ratchet strap to them. "Eventually, the dildo will press into the base of her lungs so hard the breathing becomes labored and it can't be inserted any farther. When this happens, a larger dildo is then swapped out the next night. This process continues indefinitely!" she continued as she pressed a few more buttons and the third strap came to life. It lifted the blonde's torso off the bed and pulled it backwards at a painful angle; as well as further increased the pressure on her already tortured asshole. Helga finally stopped when the model's upper torso was basically perpendicular to the bed and her arms were pulled into a severe strappado. The pressure in the woman's lower back, shoulders, arms and anus was obviously building into blinding agony and she started to cry softly.

"That looks quite painful!" commented Laura. Despite herself, she knew her pussy was drooling.

"Oh, it is!" confirmed Helga as she looked longingly down upon the suffering woman.

"And you sleep on one of these beds every night?"

"Every night!"

"Damn..." Laura said.

"We're not done yet, ma'am," Helga said as she handed Laura an odd, rubber strap that basically looked like an infinity symbol with a small box in the middle. "Push each of her breasts through a loop and then press the red button on the box."

"Okay," Laura said as she did as she was told. The blonde's soft E cups easily fed through the loops. When Laura was satisfied that the straps where resting at the base of the young woman's perfect tits, she pressed the button and the loops tightened forcefully. The model let out a gasp as her beautifully shaped breasts quickly turned into taut tit balls on her chest.

"The Infinity Strap is designed to compress the base of a woman's breasts without pinching them. It is much faster and more efficient than rope bondage, do you not think, ma'am?" Helga asked innocently.

"It certainly is!" Laura replied. She had always been a fan of painful nipple play, and she and Dave had gotten into soft breast bondage every now and again. Nothing too extreme like full suspension, but Laura was no stranger to having the bases of her 34FF tits tightly compressed by soft rope. Her breasts suddenly ached to join the fun.

While Laura was still admiring the steadily reddening orbs of flesh on the model's chest, Helga brought another strap down from a steel overhead bar and clipped it onto a ring on the Infinity Strap's box. Returning quickly to the foot of the bed, she pressed more buttons and the strap retracted and took up a good deal of the woman's weight with her tits. And then something really unexpected happened: the mattress dropped down a foot or so, leaving the young blonde suspended in mid-air hanging from her breasts, ankles, wrists and asshole. A second later, the ankle and wrist straps briefly came to life and pulled the blonde backwards an inch or so farther down onto her dildo.

The model groaned loudly before whispering softly, "Oooo... Ja... Ja..."

"Almost done," said Helga as she handed Laura a balloon catheter perhaps three-quarters of an inch thick. "Can you secure that for the bladder flushes?"

"Of course," Laura said tentatively. She couldn't believe such a young woman could take such a large sound in her urethra; but the battered opening was easy to find and the catheter went in smoothly.

Helga pressed a few more buttons on the control panel and Laura heard a soft hum coming from under the bed. Seconds later, the bound model's abdomen began to swell noticeably.

"High volume enemas and bladder cleansings will be administered all night long. It helps to expand the entire length of the rectal tract," Helga explained as she grabbed the woman's long, blonde braid and pulled it backwards forcefully until she was looking straight up at the ceiling and then tied the hair to the wrist strap. "Now normally, this isn't part of the demo, but I know how my Schwester likes to sleep at night," Helga said as she pulled out a two-foot long, inch-and-a-half thick, inflatable dildo gag from underneath the bed. "Do not worry. It is hollow so she can still breath," she explained as she fed the entire length into the young woman's throat and then pumped it up until the woman's jaw looked like it was about to dislocate.

"There we go! As good as our Mama?" Helga asked the tortured model.

Surprisingly, the bound blonde nodded her head, "yes." Well, at least as much as she could nod her head with it bound like it was.

Finally, Helga turned her attention back to Laura and placed her hands on her wide, curvaceous hips. "Well, what do you think, ma'am? Looks comfortable, does it not?"

"I'm not quite sure what to think, to be honest; although 'comfortable' isn't really the word I'd use to describe it," Laura said at last. "Is all that really necessary?"

"Well, kind of," Helga admitted. "You American women wear plugs all day and night, so your rectums are constantly being stretched. The style for years in Europe has been gaper panties, so we need to work our colons extra hard at night. So, ja, it is necessary."

"And this is actually your sister? And that is actually how you sleep at night?" Laura asked as she watched the suffering woman's stomach continue to expand.

"Ja! She is twenty-one and I am twenty-four. And Ja! That is how I have slept for years!

"We actually have a television mounted to the ceiling in our room. After our mothers put us to bed, we get to watch our Mistress make sweet love to our Mama's ruined asshole with massive toys and his fists for nearly an hour." Sensing Laura's momentary confusion, Helga quickly elaborated, "Mama and Mistress are our mothers - our Mama is submissive like myself and my Schwester, and our Mistress is quite dominant and sadistic. She takes prescription medication to counteract most of the effects of Masomaxicin."

Laura nodded in understanding before Helga continued.

"Afterwards, our Mama is bound in an identical manner to us - although with a much larger dildo and catheter - and our Mistress turns off the light to sleep peacefully. The television then switches over to Germany's favorite Anal Extreme Amateur Channel for the night. We get to nod off watching young women not much older than ourselves undergo penetrations that we would not believe possible - well, we would not believe possible if not for the fact that we watch this channel every night!" Helga said with a hearty laugh that shook her enormous rack.

"That is just amazing!" Laura commented as she watched the straps come to life once again to impale Helga's sister an inch deeper onto the massive dildo. The younger woman moaned incoherently past her cock gag. "How much of her weight is actually on her breasts?"

"Most of it, ma'am," confirmed Helga. "The dildo mount becomes free floating when the mattress drops. This bed really does not work so well with small-chested women. Although, thanks to all the growth hormones in the water supply, the average eighteen-year-old American girl has D cup breasts. However, Voluptuzym has been in the German water supply for almost a decade, so the average bust size of a German eighteen-year-old is a large F cup or a small E. This gives German parents much more... "material" to work with; and since Masomaxicin has also been in the water supply for over a generation, nearly all German women - myself included - find breast torture like this highly erotic!"

"Amazing!" Laura repeated. "My secretary Tanya is European. No wonder she can get away with gaper panties all day and still be as dilated as she is!"

lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers