A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers

"Of course, just by swapping out a few of the straps, you can totally change how you are bound," Helga said as she swiped her tablet a few times to bring up another video. "This is one of my favorite options for punishment rides."

On the video, two women were laying prone on a bed with their legs drawn up past their shoulders and tied to the headboard, with their arms bound tightly behind them. Each pair of large breasts were severely garroted at their base with old-fashioned rope, turning a deep shade of reddish-purple and topped with what was likely extreme clamps of some kind. Between each woman's legs, two more women knelt on the ground and were busy working both of their arms up the widely dilated rectum before her - each well past the elbow. Laura was taken aback when she noticed Helga's mother as the reclining woman on the right and Helga herself kneeing on the floor with her sister. She assumed the other, older blonde woman on the bed was Mistress.

"Scheisse!" cried Helga in surprise. "How did that video get in this folder? Sorry about that," she said as she closed the video. "That was just family time last week. I did say that Mistress's prescription only counteracted most of the effects of Masomaxicin. She enjoys extreme anal just like the rest of us - well, maybe not as frequently," she added as she closed the video and moved it to a different directory on her device.

Laura nodded in understanding and tried not to giggle at Helga's embarrassment. She only saw the video icons in the new folder for a second or so before the saleswoman navigated away, but what see did see confirmed her belief that Helga's family was very close and loving indeed.

"Anyway, here is the video I wanted to show you," the saleswoman continued quickly.

Instead of the normal position of being bound face-down on the bed and then having her torso pulled backwards at a sever angle, on-screen Helga was bound face-up this time. Her legs had been pulled backwards so far that they were behind her shoulders. She wore cuffs on her ankles; these had straps on them running to the headboard. Her arms where pulled over her calves and then crisscrossed behind her back where her wrists where cuffed and strapped to the footboard. As expected, her succulent H cup breasts were bound tightly at the base with another strap running upwards and supporting most of the thick twenty-four-year-old's body weight. Her head was pulled backwards by her hair again, and her mouth was held wide open by a ring gag set behind her teeth. Just like in the other video's Helga has shown Laura in the past few minutes, the headboard and footboard straps where rocking the on-screen woman's body back and forth to fuck her helpless ass with a wide, evil-looking punishment dildo. Unlike the previous videos however, an additional dildo was mounted to the front of the bed and fed into her mouth. Every time Helga rocked forwards on her darkened and bloated tits, the thick oral dildo would sink deep into her throat.

As always Helga's sister was bound identically right next to her. Both young women were illuminated by the overhead television and rocked back and forth on their large, bound tits as their anal and oral fuck holes were violated by dildos. With their torsos bent over in this manner, the passage of the two thick anal dildos were not as easily apparent as when they were doubled over in the opposite direction. Laura could still barely make out the outline of Helga's rectal destroyer under her abdomen as it forced its way deeply into her voluptuous body. The thick tool violating Helga's more petite sister's asshole was easier to make out against her more toned belly.

"Well... That's different," Laura concluded after watching the debauchery take place on the video for a good fifteen seconds. Zooming in on Helga's groin, Laura could see the younger woman's sphincter straining as it was pulled away from between her buttocks only to be pushed inside as the dildo passed forcefully in and out of her body. The soaking wet pussy above her ruined asshole glistened in the light of the overhead television as juice slowly leaked out of her font hole and onto the huge dildo violating her nether orifice. Laura shifted position uncomfortably as she felt a drip of cunt juice slide down her own legs.

"Ja! Not much sleep happens in this position. You must time your breathing to keep pace with the rocking," Helga added. "This makes for a very long night of punishment riding."

"I can imagine!" Laura confirmed.

"And this one is always fun," Helga continued as she tapped the screen a few times to switched the video back to herself again.

"Wait, I'm as sold as I'll ever be," Laura said at last, tearing her eyes away from the on-screen milkmaid being anally violated in some new and painful way.

"Excellent, ma'am!" Helga exclaimed as she took back her tablet.

"So, what are the price points?" asked Laura.

"Well, who can really put a price on our anal wellbeing," replied Helga smoothly as she brought up a screen with package options and prices.

Laura fidgeted internally. She knew she had to back out now if she didn't want to drop a significant amount of money on this new bed.

"I recommend the Full Deluxe Model - that's basically what you were watching me and my Schwester sleeping on - and it comes with free shipping! I'll put you down for the king size bed some you'll have plenty of room. I also suggest the Assorted Punishment Strap Package and the Breast Suspension Upgrade," Helga said as she quickly tossed items into Laura's virtual shopping cart before pausing, "At least I assume from your reactions to my suffering that hanging from your lovely breasts all night was something that you were interested in?"

Laura only paused for a second to bite her lower lip in consideration before responding, "You assumed correctly." She had just committed herself and she knew it.

"Excellent, ma'am! You won't regret it - much," Helga replied happily. "Now, let us talk punishment options. The Spin-Drill and Rotator options can be excruciating separately, but together, your bottom hole will never be as sore and utterly ravaged!" she explained as both items ended up in the cart as well. "I assume you have a set of heavy grit torture dildos at home?" Helga inquired.

"Torture dildos? No, but I have a set of painful heavy grit punishment plugs though," replied Laura with slight trepidation.

"Punishment plugs are very effective, but they are just not in the same league as true German engineered torture dildos," Helga said knowingly as she added a set of extra-large, light-grit Schlampenzähmer - roughly translated as, 'Slut Tamer' - torture dildos to Laura's shopping cart. Helga winced and shuddered slightly at the memory of the last time she and her sister rode their own Schlampenzähmer back home. There wasn't enough Masomaxicin in the world to enjoy those diabolical phalluses for more than an hour or so; not that anyone came to either of their rescues during their frequent, extended punishment rides.

"Oh, do you have any daughters living at home that you would be interested in setting up with their own Gute Nacht Betten?" Helga asked expectantly.

"Two eighteen year-olds: Cora and Emily - and a twenty-two-year-old: Naomi," Laura replied without even thinking about it.

"I assume Cora and Emily share a room?" Helga asked as her fingers paused on the keyboard.

Laura nodded.

"Excellent! So a queen size for the eighteen-year-old twins and a full sized for the older daughter," Helga continued happily as she tapped additional items into the cart. "Are your daughters as well-endowed as their mother in the breast department, or do they need a support harness? D cup or larger is really all that's required for secure suspension."

"Two harnesses," Laura replied as she felt her wallet get lighter by the second. She sighed as Helga continued on and her shopping cart grew in size. Here we go again...

Preview of, Anal Etiquette: Politics as Usual

By CypherWest

If the proceeding story interests you, read on and then look up Cypher's material. I mean, who wouldn't want to read a spinoff of the Etiquette Universe?!? At the time of this writing, Cypher already has half a dozen or so chapters published.

Foreword from Lord Odie

Politics as Usual is a spinoff of my Anal Etiquette stories. While set in the same Etiquette universe, there will be creative differences going forward that neither Cypher nor myself plan to justify against each other's work. In other words, we'll probably both take our stories in different - although at times similar - directions.

In laying out the background for the story Cypher wanted to write, I was forced to define certain aspects of the Etiquette universe that I'd never really put much thought into before - specifically, the political differences between the United States and the European Union; as well as the various political factions within America itself. So here's what's been going on behind the scenes in everyone's favorite anal universe:

First, a few random tidbits that I've never formally defined: the five-to-one gender imbalance in the Etiquette universe came about as a botched genetic manipulation by several of the world's governments to combat overpopulation. The goal was to make humans less fertile, but only succeeded in making male fetuses significantly less common. Even trying to clone males often results in total failure of the process; or a female embryo.

Extreme female anal dilation actually began as a fad in the mid-2020's. With the massive proliferation of pornography - unimaginable a few decades prior - driven by the ever more accessible internet, anal sex had become anything but taboo. All it took was a single, incredibly popular female reality television star - famous only for being famous, or course - to admit that she was addicted to anal dilation on national television for the practice to become commonplace with the impressionable youth of the world. Within a generation, mothers had begun teaching their daughters the proper ways to dilate their anuses so they could hang out with the cool cliques. Commonplace mother/daughter incest developed as a natural extension of that interaction.

True lesbianism isn't any more common in the Etiquette universe than it is today. Bisexuality is not just no longer a taboo; it's actually actively encouraged amongst the female population. Even today, there are two kinds of women in the world: those who admit to being at least a little bisexual and those that lie about it. (I make this statement based on my extensive lifetime of research while dating American women. I've only dated a single woman who emphatically denied not even being a little bit curious. The rest freely admitted to being curious or having had experimented in the past...)

In an effort to make American school children "smarter" compared to the graduates of other competing countries, high school in the US now lasts for five years. The driving and voting ages are now 21. The drinking age is 18. No one has really smoked tobacco in generations. Due to the astronomical costs of higher education, most college students live with their parents until they've graduated; normally, this is around the age of 23 or 24. Average life expectancies are around 120 years old. Thanks to anti-aging treatments and modern medicine, most people can maintain a healthy sex life well into their 80's and 90's - while still looking like they're in their 40's or 50's.

The year is 2097!

Now for the political stuff: The United States ceased being dominated by an oligarchal two-party system in 2038 when Congress couldn't pass a funding bill for 19 months due to rampant partisanship and the government nearly collapsed. To prevent this kind of political deadlock from happening again, the existing parties were broken up and the US constitution was rewritten into a parliamentary system similar to the United Kingdom. Two coalitions of political parties eventually formed out of the initial free-for-all: The Conservative Coalition and The Opposition. Although, individual parties can and do change affiliations regularly depending on the government in power at the time and disagreements on the key issues of the day.

The Traditionalists and the Progressives are the two primary parties in the Conservative Coalition. Both consider themselves to uphold conservative social values in that they fully support female anal dilation; they just differ on what they consider publicly acceptable. The Progressives want all the silly hypocrisy that exists in the US to end. Everyone already knows that extreme anal dilation is extensively practiced by the vast majority of the female population, so why should it not be openly tolerated? They would argue that it's just stupid! This is the dominant political ideology in Europe, and why public nudity and the displaying of anal gapes are totally acceptable.

On the other side of the spectrum, the Traditionalists don't want to publically acknowledge anything sexually explicit because it takes them out of their comfort zones; and God forbid anyone should be forced to feel uncomfortable! This ideology bears similarities to current day political correctness, but taken several more steps towards the absurd. Traditionalism is the dominant political ideology in America and why most people treat anal dilation with a strict, "Don't Ask. Don't Tell." policy.

There are other fringe parties in the Conservative Coalition as well: Protestant Crusaders, Mad Doggers, Patriarchs, etc. Protestant Crusaders are similar to the Traditionalists, but they think anal dilation is a sin that should be practiced; while at the same time punished severely. The Mad Doggers actually want to strip women of all their civil rights and revert them to a state of property. Patriarchs just want to see more social and political power given to men.

The Opposition is currently dominated by the Constitutional Loyalist, Dolists, Feminist, and Equalist parties. The Constitutional Loyalists are the major party and generally support anal dilation in a manner similar to the Traditionalists, but primarily want the restoration of the original US constitution. Dolists are a loose grouping of ideologies that generally want a welfare state over a capitalist one. These parties are allied with, "The Crazies" for political reasons.

Equalists and Feminists are the, "bad guys" of the Etiquette universe. Equalists want to restore the gender balance, do away with female anal dilation, and officially classify anal masochism as a disease so that federal funding can be allocated to eradicate it. The Feminists are the polar opposites of the Mad Doggers and believe that women should rule the world and men be reduced to property; although their official position on extreme female anal dilation can vary from election cycle to election cycle.

lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers