A Psychological Turn of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,558 Followers

"Lick me."

She said it quietly but assuredly and the words, cutting through the enshrouding stillness, worked to even greater effect.

I did not want to do it, and I was reminded of my mothers hatred for "those women", but some devil within me was asking "who would ever know?".

Like a child eating an illicit sweet beneath the blankets I tentatively put out my tongue. Her curls seemed to resist me as I pressed uncertainly only to yield suddenly revealing the frightening prospect of her labia.

My own sex is almost childlike and it could in no way prepare me for what I now confronted. Her outer lips were long corrugated folds of flesh that clutched at my tongue as if drawing me into a trap. I wanted to free myself but, in that same instant, I caught the taste of her.

The taste on her fingers had been just a hint: now I was drinking from the font. She was hot, syrupy, and the ripeness of it suddenly filled my mouth in a way that no fine wine could ever have done. With a vulgar greed I plunged deeper and closed my eyes as I found the well spring.

"That's a good girl. Suck me.."

I needed no bidding. I closed my mouth over her sex and drank deep literally slurping juices through her matted hair. I was like an animal and she petted my head knowingly. I was overtaken by a madness. I had a dim sense of my own arousal but, at that moment, my one and only concern was to get my tongue deeper.

She indulged my need for a little longer and then, twining her fingers in my hair, she gently pulled me away. At some point I had come to my knees and she stood before me and slowly removed the robe altogether.

Safe now, in the knowledge that she had brought me to an exact state, she moved around me and it was her turn to sit on the edge of the bed.

I had sat uncertainly, maybe afraid, but her demeanour, by contrast, was assured, almost regal as she opened her legs wide.

"You've had your fun. Now it's my turn. I want you to lick me...nice long strokes."

She made everything seem skewed. I was almost left feeling that I had assaulted her and now it was incumbent upon me to make amends. I shuffled round to face her but there was no longer the comfort of darkness. I took in her smile, tolerant, perhaps even a hint of triumph, before my eyes dropped to take in the raw beauty of her sex.

The curls were wet, flattened, allowing her relaxed labia to stand proud. They were like some species of exotic, dusky pink, sea creature sensing their surroundings and at their heart glistened the bright inner lips.

I knew that I should have felt disgusted but, even as I stared, I felt my saliva glands readying my mouth. I wanted to devour her again but I was informed by instinct. Bowing my head I put out my tongue and touched the tip of it to the soft oyster bed only for her outer lips to enfold me in a beckoning embrace.

The intimacy of it was almost overwhelming. I heard myself groan as I started to lap at her, running my tongue repeatedly along the whole length of her sex which yielded a little more with each stroke drawing me deeper.

She started to seep; at first a thin, briny, offering, more the product of perspiration than arousal, but then a stronger taste exploding on my tongue.

All the while she remained aloof issuing quiet instructions.

"A little slower..."

"Yes...just there."

It felt like a challenge. I knew I was getting to her, every swallow confirmed it, but I wanted her to lose control. At some point I thought that she had climaxed, as I felt a sudden gushing, but she seemed unmoved.

"Don't stop..."

I lost track of time. I was dimly aware that my knees ached and there was a dull throb in my tongue but, at that moment, there was nowhere else I wanted to be.

Her labia had become languid and she was now totally open to my attentions. I licked softly along her exposed inner lips and this finally bore fruit. She put her hand to the back of my head, stroking my hair encouragingly, and I felt her start to shiver.

Spurred on, I began to lick more quickly.

"Now!...Deeper!"

I thrust my tongue into her molten interior only to feel it painfully clenched as she surrendered to the cramping contractions of her orgasm. It built and built, forcing an involuntary sob from her, and just when I thought it was over, the waves settled, it broke the surface once more.

When she finally released me my face was wet from our co-mingled perspiration and her arousal and the air felt chill against my skin.

I knelt there, bemused, looking at her sex, which was now a livid red, trying to come to terms with what had just taken place. This was beyond my experience and I had no idea what to say but Liana suffered from no such uncertainty.

"That was wonderful. Give me a moment"

She stood up on slightly unsteady legs and moved around the bed. She plumped the pillows and, when she had them just so, she arranged herself on the counterpane with her back propped and her legs open.

"I'm ready."

There was no question in her mind. She knew exactly what she wanted and my acquiescence was simply taken for granted. If I had had a shred of self respect left to me I should have got up and left the room. She had subjugated me but at least there would have been a minor victory in leaving her wanting more.

I got up from my knees, and was at the point of moving towards the door, when I made the mistake of catching her eye. For a few seconds we waged an unspoken struggle and then she turned her head slightly and raised an admonitory eyebrow. Just then I heard my mothers voice, in an echo from the past, telling me that it was rude to stare and, without thinking, I cast my eyes down.

She had her hand at her sex holding herself open.

"Come and suck my clit..."

The words, crude, coarse, out of keeping with her well modulated, accented, voice hit me like a cosh.and, under the weight of the blow I bent slowly to the bed.

For a moment I lay there on my stomach looking along the canyon formed by the high peaks of her knees to where her fingers formed the columned entrance to her shrine. Like a supplicant I crawled forward and, as I did so, the columns parted slightly and I held my breath.

Her clitoris bloomed into view and I could not believe that I had missed it before; it was a swollen bud so much larger than my own. I moved closer still and her steamy scent filled my nostrils like eastern incense clouding my mind.

I closed my eyes and, breathing deep, I put out my tongue. By feel alone it seemed even larger and it had an odd, neutral, smoothness but I was aware of the pulse of her excitement. I began to move my tongue back and forth and was pleased when she took a sharp intake of breath. Emboldened by this small success I gently sucked it between my lips and licked more quickly.

I could no longer taste her but it was as though my tongue was delivering tiny pulses of current. Her body began to shudder, at first almost imperceptibly but, as I grew in confidence, she jerked violently. Her bucking threatened to bruise my mouth but I was not going to relinquish control.

At the finish she straightened her legs and crossed her ankles behind my head pressing her thighs to my ears. I was plunged into a sudden silence and then she started to come. I could not breathe and I felt cut off from the world but there was a wonderful comfort as I was squeezed to the sopping sponge that her sex had become.

I was aware of a growing heat and of the pounding flow of blood in my ears and then, as suddenly as it had started, it was over.

She unwound her legs and I gasped for air but I could see that she too was struggling to bring her breathing back to normal.

She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Oh fuck...that was unbelievable."

I looked up at her needing to make a connection, to make sense of the situation, but she stood and stretched keeping her back to me.

"Haven't you got a plane to catch?"

Chapter 2

I got back to my own room in a state of shock heedless of the odd looks I got along the way. I stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower which I set to a punishingly cold temperature and tried to clear my mind.

When I had finished I toweled myself vigorously but I avoided looking at myself in the mirror. I could not bring myself to put the same clothes back on and, in a fit of pique, I stuffed them into the bin feeling mildly disgusted when I saw just how damp my panties were.

Once I was on the plane back to London I felt slightly better; after all, I was never likely to meet Liana again and, hopefully, the episode would soon be forgotten.

In reality it haunted my dreams for weeks afterwards. The part of me that I liked to think of as sassy could see it as one of life's experiences, something I could tick off the list before I settled down with Daniel, but my mother had raised my sister and me in a strong high church tradition and I could not shake the feeling that I had, in some way, sinned.

In the meanwhile my academic life slipped back into gear with the difference that my lectures were now far better attended. The controversy raised by my paper and the fact that it had been recognized with an award had given me a new cachet.

Daniel and I kept in touch over the net every night and spoke at length on the phone at least a couple of times a week. I missed him sorely and the more so now that I was harbouring my guilty secret. There was no way in the world that I would tell him but I needed to see a reflection of myself in his eyes just to make sure that everything was just as it was before.

One thing that did help to distract me was a new commission. I had only been back a couple of days when I received an offer from a publisher. As part of the celebrations surrounding the London "Year of Fashion" they were putting together a one-off magazine which would contain six essays from successful women in different walks of life on the theme of emancipation.

I was very flattered to be asked as I could immediately think of at least half a dozen women in academia better suited to the task. They wanted fifteen thousand words and they were paying generously. I immediately cleared it with the university bursar and began research.

It took a few weeks to put it together and I was pleased with the result. It seemed that the publisher was happy too and I was flattered and excited to be asked along to a session with a photographer so that my picture could accompany the article.

I arrived at the studio in the late afternoon and spent an hour being pampered by a professional make-up artist before being introduced to the photographer. Her name was Trudi and she quickly put me at ease. She explained that the magazine was being sponsored by a major fashion house and she asked if I would have any objection to being photographed in something from their current range.

She had not intended to upset me but my thoughts inevitably turned to my tryst with Liana.

Trudi misread my mood and simply thought that I lacked self-confidence. She was a real sweetie, assuring me that I was beautiful, and I have to say that by the time she had me decked out in a daringly short skirt and a blouse which showed off my cleavage to devastating effect I felt like a film star. When she showed me the preparatory polaroids I barely recognized the gorgeous vamp staring back at me.

In truth, I was a little worried about what my friends might think but, on the other hand, I could not help but feel that I was striking a blow for intelligent women everywhere.

The photography itself took very little time but once it was over Trudi asked me if I wanted to tag along to the neighbouring studio where they were setting up for the magazine cover shoot.

Still enthused with the excitement of this new experience I accepted her offer and followed her along the corridor to a second, much larger, studio. I have to admit that I had entertained the slimmest of hopes that my photograph might be used on the cover but when I saw the two models that they did intend to use I could see that there was no competition.

I guessed that they were both in their early twenties and both were breathtakingly beautiful. The first girl, a blonde, had had her hair teased into a thick halo of tight ringlets and she was dressed in a period costume best described as a comely wench. The second girl had black hair drawn back from her face in a neat chignon and she was dressed in the style of a lady of the manor.

There was much giggling as the wench was placed in a pillory whilst the lady of the manor stood imperiously to one side with a riding crop as a prop. The tableau struck me as titillating rather than relevant but I knew as well as anyone that sex sells.

I watched in fascination as Trudi adjusted the set lighting and posed her models and in no time at all the shoot was over. The blonde was helped out of the pillory and, in a moment of inspiration, Trudi turned to me.

"Let me take your picture in harness so to speak"

I thought she was joking and tried to laugh it off but the others goaded me along. I did not want to seem a spoilsport and so I put my neck and hands into the apertures whilst Trudi lowered the yoke onto the back of my neck

She took a couple of shots but then my blood ran cold.

"Liana tells me that you like to play."

She must have seen the look of astonishment on my face at the mention of the name.

"Didn't you know? Liana is the associate editor for the magazine. I understand that it was she who put your name forward."

I now knew why I had been chosen in preference to more esteemed colleagues in the profession but the knowledge brought no comfort. In fact, I began to panic and I tried to free myself from the pillory.

"Don't hurt yourself. We borrowed it from a historic reenactment society. It's authentic in every detail. Look, you can even adjust the height."

So saying she switched a wooden lever at the foot of the device and the yoke began to drop forcing me into a painful crouch.

"Let me out. I've had enough."

"Oh, don't be like that. I think we can have some fun. Girls, why don't you undress her."

For the next few moments I put up a futile struggle whilst the girls, laughing all the while, slowly removed all my clothes. I tried kicking out but that only increased their amusement and put a painful strain on my neck.

"Please, don't do that"

Now that I was completely naked Trudi was moving around me shooting off more film. I tried positioning myself to protect my modesty but it was all too easy for her out manoeuver me.

"Catherine, let's have you in shot."

The blonde moved around in front of me and, kneeling down, presented the plateau of her cleavage to me in a parody of Nell Gwynn. I turned my head aside trying to avoid her but that only increased her amusement. Egged on by Trudi she slowly began to undo the buttons of her stiff top freeing her breasts.

They were a modest size but it was her nipples that caught my attention. Coral pink with almost no areolae they were all teat and they stood astonishingly erect.

For a second or two I stared without thinking and then realized that she was moving closer to me. She cupped her breast and began to play her nipple across my face and it felt as if she was using a pencil eraser. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out what was happening, but she knelt up a little higher, looming over me, and brushed a rigid teat over my mouth.

She did it so gently that it tickled and, as I opened my lips to avoid the irritation, she slipped it inside. Obeying some long buried instinct I licked at her breast. It tasted faintly of coconut, presumably from a body lotion, but the tip itself was very slightly salty.

I knew I had to get control of myself but my tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. The taste was gone but it just felt so right in my mouth. I licked in a circle, feeling it become even more engorged, and when I gently began to suck it seemed the most natural thing in the world.

I forgot the others as I reveled in the sensation and I felt aggrieved when she eventually slipped away but it was only to feed me her other breast. I accepted it greedily and even began to use my teeth to nip gently knowing that this was something that I enjoyed when it was done to me.

With my eyes closed I could hear laughter and occasional red flashs against my eyelids suggested that Trudi was still at work but I was totally rapt and minutes slipped by disappearing into the fog that clouded my mind.

"It's my turn. Get yourself ready."

I opened my eyes to find the dark haired girl whispering at Catherine's ear.

She seemed reluctant to forego the pleasure I was obviously bringing her but, with the tiniest hint of petulance, she got back to her feet.

From my cramped position it was difficult to look up at the dark haired girl, as she stood over me, but things quickly got worse. With a smile best described as cruel she took hold of the lever and switched it over.

I gave a yelp as the weight of the yoke forced me lower still until I was just inches from the floor. For a few seconds I lay prone but I could not keep my head raised sufficiently to ease the pressure on my wind pipe. Instead, I was compelled to hunch up with my backside raised obscenely.

"Please, this is painful."

She ignored my plea and, for a moment, she moved out of my line of sight. When she returned she was carrying a cushion which she casually tossed onto the floor in front of me. I was still looking at her feet when her period skirt slid down her legs to pool around her dainty, stiletto heeled, ankle boots to be quickly followed by an all too modern thong.

I should have protested, at least shown my anger, but knowing now that she was standing there as good as naked from the waist down excited me in an unnatural way. I even cricked my neck in a surreptitious attempt to cast my eyes upwards.

"Is this what you're trying to see?"

In a single graceful movement she dropped herself down so that she was sitting on the cushion and she hooked her long, lithe, legs over the yoke. In this way her thighs blinkered my eyes and I was left to stare at her sex scant inches in front of my face.

"You like?"

Her sex had recently been shaved and her pudenda were now dressed with a frizz of tiny black hairs. She was already moist and where the tiny fronds meet over her neat slit they formed a single wet line. The effect was extremely exotic and my tongue almost slipped between my lips.

Putting one hand behind her to support herself she used the other to rub over her mound and the faint but audible rasp as she racked her nails through the dark stubble set my heart beating faster.

My eyes remained riveted and, as I caught her scent, I was vividly reminded of what had passed between Liana and me.

I was reaching a point of no return. I understood that I had to flee or be drawn into a web from which there would be no escape. The problem was that the pillory made escape impossible.

"Please...this is not what I want."

I knew I sounded pathetic but that only seemed to delight her further.

"Are you sure?"

As I watched her sex seemed to swell as though it were being inflated from within. The wet hairs reluctantly parted from one another as her slit slowly opened to reveal a surprisingly moist interior.

She began to slowly rub the pad of her finger along her delicate inner lips and, in the quiet of the room, I could hear the squelch of moisture. My whole focus became her immaculately varnished nail with its scattering of stars on a dark blue background. As it moved up and down, almost hypnotically, a creamy high tide mark rose slowly up her finger.

She was in no hurry and, as minutes passed, she rubbed a second finger against the first until they were both equally wet and only then did she start to push them deeper.

krr1957
krr1957
1,558 Followers