A Public Lesson

Story Info
You have to teach her a lesson.
1k words
3.69
81.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers

We are getting ready to go out. You had planned a night in, but I had been very bad and you decided that I needed to be reminded of my place in life. You are already fully dress. I am on my knees in front of the bed, my hands clasped behind my back, and my eyes are cast down. You tell me to stand and I start to do so slowly. You grab me by my hair and pull me up, "Hurry your ass up!" you yell at me. I start to get so wet; I love it when you are rough with me. Still tightly holding on to my hair, you force two of your fingers roughly into me. "I should have known my pet would be wet." you say. Suddenly, from your pocket you pull out a small butt plug and cover it with my pussy juice. "Turn around and put your hands on the bed" you order me. You let go of my hair and shove me toward the bed. I put my hands on the bed. "Lower" you order me. I obey by going down onto my elbows. My ass is now high in the air and my back is arched. You insert the butt plug into my tight ass. I moan in pain. "You know you love it, my pet. You love having your slut ass filled. You want pain. I'll give you pain." You start smacking my ass cheeks. I beg you to stop, but you continue until my ass is bright pink. "Thank me, slut".

"Thank you, Master", I whisper.

You smack my ass again. "For what?! And I can't hear you?" SMACK!

My face is red when I loudly say, "Thank you for spanking me, Master."

"Good slut", you say rubbing my ass. "You can finish getting dressed." I start to dress in the clothes you today me to wear tonight. You watch me dress as you always do. I move slowly. It seems that I can never get used to the butt plug. You know I hate to wear it in public, but this is punishment, so I should have known you were going to make me wear it. I put on the short, short skirt (which I also hate—you can see everything when I bend over and you won't let me wear panties) I then slip on the thin tank top. I then bend at the waist to slide on the high heeled sandals. I stand in front of you; eyes cast down and my hands clasped behind my back. You pinch my nipples until I flinch. "That's a good pet." You put a thin black collar around my neck and attach the leash. You start out of the house and pull on the leash. I know to follow behind you. I wonder where we are going, but I know better than to ask.

We walk to a near by coffee shop. We walk up to a table. "Sit." you command. I obey. "Stay." You walk over to the counter and buy a coffee. You come back to the table and sip your coffee as you wait for it to cool. You look around the room to see if any of the men have taken an interest in me. I sit with my eyes cast down waiting to see what you will do. You notice a couple of teenage boys in the corner of the room look at me with leering gazes. You suddenly get up and come to stand behind me. You pour your now semi-cool coffee on my tank top making it mold to my chest. I might as well have no shirt on at all. I turn red with embarrassment, but you don't notice. You are watching the two teens, who are now staring wide eyed at my chest. You beckon them to follow you and just tug on my leash. I follow you out of the shop quickly. We go around to the back of the building. There are cars all around, but no people. Suddenly the two teenage boys come around the corner. You tell me to take off my top. I do so without raising my eyes. I don't want to see the looks you all are giving me. You tell the teens to go ahead. They seem to know what you mean. Both start to roughly handle my sensitive tits and nipples. "You want more? She'll suck you for five dollars."

"Hell yeah," the larger one says. He hands you ten dollars. You push me to my knees. Both of the boys already have their cocks out. I suck the first one who busts quick in my mouth. The larger teen, young and inexperienced, immediately sticks his dick in my mouth and starts to fuck my mouth. I gag on his cock and he pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots his cum all over my face.

"Get the hell out of here," you tell the teens. The two swagger away. I am still on my knees. "Get up", you command and I obey. You tell me to bend over the nearest car. I bend down my elbows. You pull out the butt plug and replace it with your huge cock. I can't help by yell with pain. You fuck my ass hard and as your fucking me you say, "You like that didn't you? You like being sold. You are mine to use as I see fit. Say it!" Your fingers start to rub my clit and my ass starts to move back to met your cock.

"I'm yours."

"Who does this pussy belong too?"

"It belongs to you Master"

"Who do this tits belong too?", as one hand squeezes one of my tits roughly.

"They belong to you Master"

"Who does this ass belong too?"

"It belongs to you Master"

"That's a good pet." You fuck me harder and rub my clit faster. I start to cumming and my cumming makes you start to cum. You pull your cock out and slid the butt plug back in and smack my ass once. "You can put your top back on." you tell me and I do so. "Are you going to be a good girl from now on, my pet?"

"Yes Master," I whimper. "I'll be very good."

You tug on my leash and we start to walk back to the house to continue my training.

Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers