A Punishing Ride on the Machine

Story Info
Rose attempts to revive a fantasy, can she handle it?
3.8k words
4.51
74.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose set up the machine carefully and slowly. She was very nervous and that always made her rather accident prone. She did not want to have any accidents with the machine or in front of Alex. She sat on the floor in front of the machine, tightening a few last nuts and bolts, before heaving a huge sigh. The idea had seemed arousing through text. She had bought this machine after saving for almost a year. She had to have one, having become highly aroused at the idea of a mindless machine fucking her hard. There was something about the cold, heartless nature of the machine that really interested her. To her surprise the fantasy fell flat once she finally bought her own. The first time she chalked it up to awkwardness as she knelt on the bed with the long cock thrusting into her. By the second encounter she realized it just wasn't as much fun as she expected.

Rose was twenty two years old, a career girl who did not have much time for relationships. She spent her evenings alone at home and her days working in a high end lawyer's office. She had no real title, most of the people working there had no idea who she was, but she hoped that working hard would land her a future position with a higher pay and more attention. For now, her evenings were spent online browsing websites, talking to other people online, and pursuing social media. The closest thing she had to a date was Alex. He was a Dom that she had met online years ago when a bestselling book had caused women everywhere to learn more about the BDSM lifestyle.

With her life as busy as it was, Rose had little real interest in giving up control or submitting to the whims of men who believed they deserved her submission. Actually, she had come to enjoy making such men annoyed with endless teasing and taunting. Even that had not lasted long though and she drifted away from the scene. The only thing she took from those explorations was a very fun, and very arousing friendship with Alex. He had agreed with her assessment that the lifestyle was not for her and never pushed. Any attempts to annoy or tease him had been shut down firmly and with no hesitation. She had been unable to force him to lose, to make him play her game and she respected him for that. Instead she found that over time she began to play his game. She wasn't sure when she had begun submitting to him, it had been gradual. All she knew was that his voice made her ache and she found it harder and harder to say no to him.

When Alex heard about the machine he had been delighted, and then disappointed.

"Why do you think it doesn't work?" He asked, "Why isn't the fantasy all that you thought?"

"I don't know" she said, "I really thought it would."

"Well, what part of the fantasy turned you on?" His voice was musing and he listened carefully as she described the fantasy. Though she had been careful not to use certain words or phrases, he caught on quickly. It was the idea that the machine was cold, heartless, and unable to be swayed by begging, pleading, or crying. The only thing that could stop it was the remote and that was really very arousing.

"Yea," He said, "but if you can just reach out and turn it down or off then it loses its charm."

"I guess so." She sighed, not yet realizing that she was in danger.

"Perhaps it would be more fun if someone else was controlling the remote." He suggested. She perked up, yes that would be more fun. It was not long before she found herself agreeing to give him control of the remote. Of course, since he lived so far away she would have to do the work.

"But it will be my hand turning the remote on, or up, or off." He had whispered while she sat with her thighs pressed tightly together. "You will not do it unless I tell you to." His voice washed over her and her pussy throbbed with need. She was too horned up to realize how much she was agreeing to. At the end of the conversation she had agreed to set the machine up and have several materials ready for Saturday morning. He would call her on a video chat and give her exact directions and she would do her best to obey them.

"Not that I need to be dominated" she said to herself as jumped into the shower, "just because if I don't obey right away then I can't pretend it's his hands and his cock." She spent a long time in the shower, making sure to groom herself well. She was not sure how he had gotten her to agree to the video chat but she wanted to make sure she looked her best. She watched the soapy water run down her breasts and over her nipples. Soon they would be tortured for his amusement. That was something else about Alex. He wasn't cruel, but he had a very sadistic streak in him. She had sworn off any real pain play, but he knew how to make her suffer in other ways.

She had just finished drying off and had wrapped the towel around her breasts when the phone rang. She looked, Alex's face showed on the screen. With a deep breath she connected.

"Hi," she said hesitantly.

"Hello girl." Alex answered. He was fully dressed, his light brown hair brushed back and his deep blue eyes peered at her. She found herself surprised that he was not wearing less clothing. She found the idea of him watching her masturbate nerve racking. The idea that he was fully dressed and did not seem effected by her own state of undress made it worse. She realized her hand was shaking and she carefully held the phone with both hands.

"Let me see what you have." He said and she dutifully showed him the machine and her toys laid out on the bedside table. He had her turn the machine on so he could see the thrust depth and then directed her how to extend it. She watched in morbid fascination as the machine added two more inches of thrust per stroke. He had her turn it from number to number, watching the speed as it thrust into space. It went from a very slow, barely moving level one to a jack rabbit, fire starting level fifteen. Next he had her handle each toy that she had laid out on the table. The thick dildo, the skinny vibes, the small pocket bullet, the shiny almost new butt plugs. Her face was hot and flushed as she lifted each up and described it to him in detail.

"Here are the rules." He said, finally allowing her to put the toys down. "First and foremost, you have a safe word."

"Yes, blackboard." She agreed, they always used the same word.

"Unless you want to use your safe word you are to consider yourself fully bound and unable to do anything more than what you are told." She hated how calm he sounded even as she shifted to press her thighs together. "In order for you to know what it is to be helpless and at the mercy of a cold machine you must obey right away. Those are not your hands, they are mine." She nodded shyly.

"Tell me girl, whose hands are those?" He snapped, she answered quickly.

"Your hands!"

"Good girl. Now drop that towel." She stood up, carefully set the phone on the desk near the bed, and let the towel fall. She made a few adjustments to the phone so he could see the whole room, and then knelt obediently by the machine.

"Turn the machine on slow and let it get to the deepest part of the thrust, then turn it off." He said. She did that. Under his guidance she used the ties from her robes to loop around the base of the bed and left the ends dangling off the end.

"Run your hands along your tits." He murmured, she rejoiced at the slightly husky sound even as she followed his directions. "Tell me slut," she winced at the word "does that feel good."

"Yes sir." She agreed as she pinched the tip of one perky tit.

"No." He sounded angry. "tell me that it feels good slut." This time there was more emphasis on the word and she dropped her eyes. Her face was flaming, she hated that word, but she felt her pussy growing wet anyway.

"It feels good sir."

"What does?"

"Playing with my tits feels good sir." She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Who does it feel good for?"

"For you sir?" This time it came out more of a question, she was not confident in her response.

"I'm the one playing with my little slut's tits." He corrected and with a sense of horror she realized that he was going to make her say it too. "Does it feel good to my slut?"

"Yes sir." Barely more than a whisper.

"Pick up the paddle, no not the wood one. Yes, the leather one." His voice was hard, was he angry? "You are resisting and you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" She was almost moaning now, finding harder to remain kneeling.

"I expect ten smacks with the paddle and they better be good ones or I will double it. Remember, who's hand is spanking you?"

"Your hand sir."

"Good, right breast then left." This made her blink. Her breasts? She assumed she was going to smack her ass but her breasts? Still, she did not want to disappoint him so when he called out "one" she brought the paddle down across her right breast. The power of it lifted her tit up and then let it drop. Her skin, very soft and white, quickly became red and tender. She moaned and leaned forward, grasping her chest in surprise.

When he called out again she pulled the second slap and he responded by doubling the number immediately.

"What!" She was shocked and indignant.

"Don't what me slut!" now he did sound angry and she searched his face in surprise. "Pull anymore or argue back and I will double it again!" She could see that he meant it so when he called out "One!" she did not argue about starting over, nor did she hesitate. The flat of the paddle connected solidly with her tit and a flash of pain swam over her. He continued, sometimes taking a breath in between smacks to have her admire and massage her breasts, other times he had her bring the paddle down quickly until she thought she would surely be unable to obey. She was so lost in the pain of the smacks, and trying to deny the pleasure that made her shift often, at first she did not realize that he was done. She knelt on the floor with her head down and gasped for breath.

"Now run your hand along your tits, play with your nipples." He instructed. "Good girl, does my little slut like how that feels?"

"Yes sir," she moaned and when his eye brows lifted she quickly added, "your slut thinks it feels good."

"Good girl. Get up now." She did as he told her and when he had her lay on the bed she shivered. The thick cock of the machine was pointing at her from the bottom of the bed, resting on the end table. She felt awkward and insecure. He instructed her to tie the bathrobe sash around her ankle, then back around the end of the bed. This held her leg tightly in place, spreading her open. Her attempts to do the second leg made her cuss; it was difficult to sit up and down with her legs spread so wide, but more than that. It was hard to do knowing he could see how awkward and unbalanced she was. There was nothing sexy about the way she felt as she stretched trying to grab the bottom of the second sash.

"What's the matter?" He asked as she cussed angrily and the sash fell just out of her grasp.

"I feel stupid." She said.

"That's fine; you look a little goofy trying to grab that thing anyway." He said and though his voice was causal she froze. Biting her lip she stared at his face on the screen. Being told she looked goofy was the last thing she expected and honestly it hurt.

"Listen, if I were there I would spread you wide and tie you tight, right?" He asked. She nodded back at him.

"You wouldn't worry about what it looked like when I opened you like a flower. You would probably look a bit silly struggling in some of the positions I might put you in as well. That isn't the point. The point is that there is no reason in trying to hide from me." His voice was low, sexy, rumbly.

"I'm not hiding from you." She whispered. In the moment she did not realize that her own voice was also husky and slow.

"No?" he asked, "is the struggling and goofy not a part of who you are?"

"Well." She was stumped. She knew the correct answer, knew where he was going. She was not, however, ready to give in to him yet.

"It is a part of you and you don't want me to see it." His voice took on the low growl that she associated with danger. She quickly tried to shake her head but he spoke over her. "How dare you try to hide from me!"

"I'm sorry sir!" she realized she was whining, but there was nothing she could do about it.

He didn't answer her, instead he went back to directing her attempts at tying her leg down and with a few more grunts and struggles she managed to do the job.

"Grab that little lipstick thing." She said and she looked at him blankly. "The vibrator." And she realized he meant the little bullet. She did as she was instructed and turned it on. It came to life with a soft buzz and following his instructions she placed it against her clit.

"That's a good little girl." She shivered; she loved how deep his voice was. "Put it right on the clit and let your pussy lips hold it there." She obediently did as he instructed, pressing it against her clit and shuddering in pleasure. She let the vibrator get her wet, buzzing against her, and then shifted her hips. She moved carefully, and awkwardly to the cock that sat thrust toward her. Following his instructions she lifted her hips and let the thick cock press into her. There was no resistance, she was wet enough to not require lube.

"Keep going down until the balls on that thing are pressed against your pussy." She shifted again and let out a deep groan.

"It's too deep sir." She panted but he did not respond, merely lifted another brow and cocked his head. She took the hint and lifted her hips again. She had to strain against the ropes on her legs to move down, and when she finally managed to press the cock fully into her she froze. It was deep, too deep. It felt like a constant ache just shy of pain.

"Turn the machine on 1." He said. She looked at him expecting to see arousal or interest but was dismayed to see he was calm. Her mind screamed at the injustice and humiliation of this, but her body screamed for him to continue. After the smallest of moments, she turned the knob. The machine came to life very slowly. It slid almost entirely out of her pussy, just the head remaining. Then slowly it pressed back in. She moaned at the slow invasion and tried to tighten her pussy around the cock. While her pussy clenched tightly, it had no effect on the machine which continued until it was almost pushing her back on the bed. Then just as slowly, it slid back out.

Following his instructions she got lost in the world of pleasure and pain. The cock continued to press into her without mercy as he forced her to turn the dial up to five. Her hands pulled and pinched at her nipples and tits and this time he did not have to remind her to be rough. Her skin flushed and heated as each pinch and slap landed on her tits, her stomach, and occasionally on her clit. When he moved the machine up to eight she cried out in pain. It was going too fast and she was struggling to keep the delicate balance between the two. She pressed down harder on the vibrator and felt pleasure take control again.

Alex watched as she began to buck against the bonds, raising her hips to meet each thrust. He waited silently and just when he began to wonder if she would forget she cried out.

"Please sir! May I cum?" She panting heavily, humping at the machine, and mercilessly attacking her tits without being told. He smiled calmly and answered.

"No you may not." For a moment he wasn't sure she heard him, she continued to buck wildly and her moans grew louder. Then her eyes snapped open as she realized she had been denied and she stared at him in disbelief. Her eyes were full of water and Alex wondered if she would cry. She did not like crying, rarely giving into the urge. He wanted her to, he decided, it would be another form of release. He watched, allowing his face to show his amusement, as she struggled against the impending orgasm. It had never occurred to her that he might say no and she was very close to the edge. She cried out and reached for the remote.

"No!" his voice was iron; there was no room for argument. She tried to lift the vibrator from her clit but when he repeated the word she stopped. Her face was full of desperation and anguish as she struggled to retain control. Finally, with more than a few cusses, she managed to pull back from the edge. She panted unhappily, glaring at him. His expression of amusement did not fade.

"Wow." He said, "that was close!"

"Bite me!" She snarled, she always got bitchy when attempting to edge. "You should have warned me!"

"Excuse me?" Now the amusement faded. "What is the point of asking permission?"

"Cause you make me!" She cried out, but the fight was already fading.

"Listen you little cunt, you ask because it isn't up to you if you can cum. Who decides if that little pussy gets to cum? You better make me believe it too, or you'll be suffering for a very long time." She gasped at him. She knew that in reality she could stop, or she could use the safe word. Despite that, she never felt so powerless. The feeling was terrifying, and amazingly freeing.

"Sir," her voice started low and carefully, but as the vibrator and the machine continued to torment her it picked up in volume and desperation. Alex had to shift a few times himself, determined not to let her see how much she was affecting him. "Please sir, I'm sorry! I have no right to question you. These orgasms that I want so desperately aren't mine. They are yours sir! Please sir! Please let me cum for you. Oh my god!" and then she was whimpering and muttering. Most of her words were lost, illegible, but he heard her say "please" "sir" and "oh my god" multiple times.

"Listen carefully little girl." He leaned forward, interest finally showing on his face. "I'm turning the knob to fifteen." She cried out, something between a whine of "sir" and "no". He ignored her. "I'm going to leave it pounding your pussy relentlessly until I finish counting down from ten. Do you understand?"

"Please don't sir! It hurts!" But she was nodding her head in understanding and acceptance even as her mind tried to find an excuse.

"You have your safe word if it is too much for you." He said coldly, knowing how much she hated to use her word. She whimpered. With a shaking hand she reached out and turned the machine up all the way on his word. It started to pound her harder and faster than she believed possible.

"Ten"

The machine thrust so hard that she felt her whole body moving on the bed. It was unbearable. The pain flashed hot and she struggled to breathe through it.

"Nine."

His voice was there, encouraging her though she couldn't make out the words. She took several deep breaths and cried out, finding the rhythm of the machine.

"Eight"

She tried to close her legs, but they spread wide apart. There was no way to hide her pussy, no way to pull back. She could only take it as this machine fucked her senseless.

"Seven."

Her tits bounced with each thrust and each cry, they felt heavy and she reached up to grab them.

"Six"

She was getting it now, breathing through it, feeling her body submitting. There was nothing she could do to stop it. There were no words that would convince the machine to slow down, to have mercy.

"Five"

Now she felt the pleasure returning, it fought with the pain and as she fell into a new mental state it began to win.

"Four."

Now she was moving with the machine, meeting its thrusts as best she could while tied down. She didn't realize it, but she was grabbing and slapping her tits hard.

"Three."

Her whole body went from stiff to limp, letting the machine have its way with her.

"Two"

Letting him have his way with her, out of her control and loving it. Then, unexpectedly.

12