A Punishment

Story Info
A BDSM story.
788 words
3.34
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background, my sub does not take pain well, and does not like to share Me nor play with women. Respecting those limits I find creative ways to punish her using pain harsher than she can handle, while using her dislike of scening with other women to drive the point home.

you break yet another date for that flimsy excuse of no sitter, knowing full well you could have brought your daughter to sleep here while you pleased me and spent the night.

So the next date you show up on time and see that there is another slut already kneeling naked on the floor next to My chair, untouched, unmolested but clearly eager to serve.

you strip and kneel down beside her, knowing you are in trouble and scared as to how bad you are. I order you both to the basement, I delay joining you for a few minutes before I arrive. And I find you side by side kneeling awaiting Me.

I instruct her to stand by the pole in the room, I motion to the shelf, I tell you to remove the cuffs and to cuff her to the pole, forcing it between her breasts, pulling her hands high.

Next you take the spreader bar and lock her ankles in opposite the pole so she stands there slightly off balance her hands keeping her from falling back but straining in the cuffs. I have you kneel before her looking at her breasts between the pole, knowing your infractions have led to this scene, but not knowing how you will be punished. I clamp nipple clamps to her nipples and attach the other end to yours so you are now bound by your tits to each other.

I finger you and feel how wet you are, which shames you, as the thought of the punishment has you drenched. I finger her and reveal she is as well as you are.

What you don't know is, she is a pain slut and is hoping that I whip her into subspace. I grab my paddle and with a wide and hard SMACK I redden her ass cheek, as her body shakes from the initial impact your feel your nipples tugged by the clamps as her tits pulled yours and you yelp.

I smack her other ass cheek. Slowly you get used to the pressure on your nipples, feeling them being tugged and twisted with the SMACK of My Paddle. I redden her ass, her thighs her back, working the paddle over the back side of her body. Once she is red, I move to the whip.

Each wiggle of her body, pulls at your nipples the delicious pain makes your cunt drool

The whip stings her body leaving welts and purple marks are blood vessels are burst, you notice her cunt is leaking down her legs. Soon her body is covered in welts and your nipples are raw from the tugging.

I order you to release her, you start with her legs and then her wrists guide her to the ground where she slumps from exhaustion of the pain from her whipping.

I instruct you to clean up the toys in the play room and bring them upstairs, I help the slut up stairs and lay her on the bed. you arrive and put the toys away, I hand you the balm and you start at her neck and rub it down her body, fingering her ass and pussy as you know I expect you to do, then down her legs.

Finally I allow you to put a bit on your tender nipples.

As you kneel beside her I ask you if you understand your punishment you nod meekly, knowing that you could not take such pain, but knowing you deserve it and instead I used her to release My frustrations.

We roll her on her back, making her cunt gush from the new sensations of the pain under her body weight pressure. you get me a condom and wrap My Cock, then guide My Cock to her cunt, I plunge into her and order you to squat over her face, you feel her tongue plunge deep into your cunt eating you as her last meal as I pound her. you feel great w the Orgasm building, but knowing My Cock is giving her the pleasure you don't deserve, it torments you.

It her reward for taking the whipping you deserved. your Orgasm explodes through your body, I erupt in her cunt, you lay beside her holding each other for the shared experience, while I clean up and join you, both, before sending her home.

Once she leaves, we kiss, I missed you dear, don't miss another date.