A Punishment She Didn't Deserve

Story Info
Marked by his belt, then by something far more primal.
2.5k words
3.95
45.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy inspired by the man who makes me want things even I can't believe.

The characters are well over 18, a couple of adults spending a not so quiet Saturday together.

*****

"Come here, kitten." Sir calls as she comes in from outside. Within seconds she's standing before him.

"What may I do for you, Sir?"

He smiles, thinking about what a sweet submissive he has. Always so eager to please him, so obedient. So really it's her fault that he has to invent infractions in order to punish her. And he does so love punishing her.

"Have you been my good girl?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Are you sure?"

She goes over the last couple of days in her head: She did everything he asked, did a great job at last night's discipline session begging him to roughly use her in 5 distinct ways, she was even able to pee right away when he ordered her to wet herself on the patio and take off her urine soaked shorts and panties before he unlocked the door and let her in the house.

"I think so, Sir. Did I do something wrong?"

He gets up and with his hand firmly on the back of her neck he clips her leash to her collar and leads her to the kitchen. "You tell me, kitten." And he firmly tugs the leash until she's in front of the sink looking at an egg beater on the counter.

She looks at him confused.

"This was in the dishwasher. Egg beaters are always washed by hand."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't own one so I googled it and this model is dishwasher safe."

"But wouldn't a good slut have anticipated my need to have it washed by hand?"

She knows better than to argue, this is like the time she was punished for not knowing ceiling fans have to be dusted counter clockwise.

He knows she's much to smart to fall for this spurious transgression, but he also knows her pussy is getting wetter by the minute as she submits anyway.

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

"What should I do with you?"

"I think you should punish me to teach me a lesson, Sir." As she drops her eyes to his belt a trickle of her wetness runs from her tight, warm, cunt into her panties.

"Or do you think I should punish you because it makes your slutty wet cunt twitch with pleasure when I beat you?"

"Both, Sir." Her face burning with shame.

He walks behind her and next thing she's knows he's blindfolded her.

Unable to see a thing, her heart races wondering what's in store. This is different than the punishments he's given her before.

Yanking her shorts down, , "spread your legs. Wider." Positioning his body so she can hold on to him as she gets her balance.

"Did you clean your ass for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

Pushing her panties aside he checks the wetness of her pussy and is very pleased, but not surprised, to find her slick and ready. Such a good girl always keeping her ass clean and pussy wet for her Sir. But he won't tell her that, not yet.

Pushing her pink gingham panties into her slit and between the cheeks of her ass, fingers working them into her cunt he can feel them soak up the tangible proof of her need for him.

With a hard slap and a push on each of her outer thighs she realizes he wants her to close her legs a little; when she complies he pulls her panties off. Tossing her shorts to the side he keeps her wet panties in his hand as he strokes her face, grabbing a fistful of her hair with the other.

He shoves her panties in her mouth, his cock twitches as she gags. She's so glad she has on an oversized t-shirt which covers her to the tops of her thighs, she's still so shy when he exposes her.

"Fuckslut, lift your shirt and show me your pussy. She reluctantly obeys. "Turn around."

As she does he lifts her shirt a few inches higher and adjusts her grip so she's holding it in the same position.

."For the duration of your punishment you will get one lash for each time you drop your shirt any lower than this. No matter what I require you to do you must do it while exposing yourself to me. Do you understand?

She nods.

She gasps as he shoves something deep into her cunt without warning, but she has no idea what it could be.

"Bend over and spread your ass for me."

Slap!

"Wider"

He works a lubed butt plug into her pretty bottom.. "Stand up."

She does and she can tell the butt plug isn't one of hers. Wrong shape, wrong weight.

"Such a dirty submissive girl, taking anything i want to shove into your holes like you were meant to be my compliant little slut. "

He leads her to the kitchen by her leash and has her stand while he ...what is he doing? She hears cabinets and drawers opening and closing, the sound of the microwave and other noises she can't place.

Removing her blindfold he tells her for her punishment she will clean the egg beater properly. Is that all, she thinks...until she sees it.

He's whipped heated marshmallow fluff with the beater, the sticky substance now coating every nook and cranny.

And are those things he's hiding in his hand, anyway?

With a dish sponge in one hand and her shirt hiked up in the other she sets out to tackle this impossible task. Fumbling and dropping her shirt a few inches she realizes how desperately she needs two hands.

"One"

Her job made more impossible when he pushes one of the small devices he was holding causing the toy in her pussy to vibrate sending shockwaves of pleasure down to her feet. He plays with the settings, low to high, so powerful it brings her to the verge of coming, until he shuts it off.

"Six"

The beater slides away from her in the sink splashing suds and water everywhere.

"Seven"

Trying again she buckles as he resumes playing with the remote toy in her pussy and...

"Nine"

Her legs buckle and she holds on to the sink to keep from collapsing. The butt plug vibrates, too?! He's controlling her cunt and ass working the toys in tandem until he's she's seconds from an explosive orgasm when, he shuts it off.

He pulls the rubber spatula out of a drawer. "Kitten, is this what you used to discipline yourself for me when we were on the phone?"

She nods, crying silently from frustration; focused on washing the stupid beater and keeping her shirt up.

Suddenly SMACK!! She yelps in pain through the gag.

"The sound is even better in person, and so is the redness of your ass. This really does hurt..."

SMACK!! He spanks her with it at random intervals keeping her off guard.

More of this every few seconds...playing with speeds of the remote controlled toys and random spankings, and watching her body wracked with wave after wave of pleasure with no relief. And each time dropping her shirt...

"Thirteen"

Every time she accidentally drops her shirt even a little Sir quietly counts reminding her of of the pain that lies in store for her on the receiving end of his belt. She shudders with fear as her pussy glistens with her excitement at the thought.

"Fifteen." He says matter of factly as she begins to cry harder in frustration.

She's also starting to shift from one foot to the next, he knows this means she needs to pee. Badly.

She needs a better plan. He said she had to keep it up, he didn't say she had to use her hands. She yanks her shirt up by the collar, gathers it, and shoves it between her teeth. holding it up that way she makes quick work of washing the egg beater and it's almost done...about to rinse and he comes up behind her. Lips on her neck, hands reaching around to cup her breasts she moans softly leaning back into him and lets go of the shirt.

"Sixteen, fuckkitten" he whispers in her ear as he goes back to his seat. Wildly frustrated she again takes it between her teeth and finishes washing so thoroughly even Sir can't find anything to critique.

He pulls at her leash leading her to the patio. There is a small inflatable kiddie pool next to the picnic table. What's that doing there?

He pulls the panties out of her mouth and he guides her to stand in the pool. "Bend over the table. Such a wanton slut out here offering your ass to me where any of the neighbors could see.

He knew the neighbors who could see into their yard were out of town. She didn't.

He brings the belt down hard once and she yells l, actually wishing she had the gag to muffle he. He wants her loud and it's just the beginning.

He turns both the toy in her cunt and the buttplug on to their highest settings. He had stopped short before but it's full assault on her now...

The toys are unrelenting in pushing her fast to orgasm, SMACK, SMACK...

He brings the belt down on her bare bottom over and over without pause...she's coming on the second lash... and it doesn't stop.

With each painful lash a new welt is formed and she comes so hard she's lost all control. As she continues to come she she can't hold it anymore and starts to pee, a squirting at first but soon a torrent of warm urine running down her legs, puddling at her feet, splashing up as the force grows stronger. She doesn't stop until Sir lands the 16th lash and she comes one final time. Sore, exhausted, and deeply grateful to him.

She feels to lucky to have been found by a man who knew what she needed before she did. Who was able to control her mind and body and teach her what she wanted, and give it to her.

His hand on the small of her back he reaches inside her cunt, swollen and sore, pulling out the toy. Replacing it with his cock he fucks her hard and fast. Leaning over grabbing a fistful of her hair he whispers in her ear, "Whose cumslut are you?"

"I'm you're cumslut, Sir." She whimpers as he floods her pussy with his warm cum. So much that it's flowing down her thighs as he's still unloading inside her.

Shaking and spent she thinks it's over, but Sir guides her down until she's kneeling in the pool, in her own puddle.

Bringing his cock covered in his cum and juices from her pussy to her mouth, "clean it, cumslut." She eagerly takes him into her mouth licking and sucking him clean.

"I have to piss."

He didn't say another word, and didn't need to, she knew exactly what she was to do. She stayed on her knees and lifted her face, presenting herself to him for his use.

Looking down at her as she kneels at his feet in a puddle of her own urine he's struck by the depths of her submission to him. How hard she tries give him everything he wants, how much it hurts her when she can't.

It's his job to help her learn give him everything.

"I'm waiting, fuckkitten."

Reluctantly she opens her mouth.

"That's my girl."

He strokes her hair gently before gripping her hair hard as the first stream of his warm urine splashes over her face, once hits her mouth she starts to tremble. He wants her to swallow and she desperately wants to do it for him, but finding it so abhorrent her body fights her. She tried each time, but hasn't been able to do more than get a little in her mouth which she immediately spat out.

Even though he just came, the sight of her on her knees before him, crying, taking his urine stream full in the face starts to turn him on, as it always does.

He shifts slightly as his stream hits her mouth, she opens her eyes looking up at him with what he can only describe as helpless determination.

It's easy to obey without question when it's something you're excited to do anyway. But to obey when it feels you can't bear it, that's much more than play.

That's what training is for.

She wills herself to keep her mouth open and to the surprise of them both she opens slightly wider. Ironically, the sight of her willingly let him fill her mouth arouses him so much it halts his stream.

"That's my good girl. Don't spit and don't swallow just hold it in your mouth, kitten."

This calms her panic, allowing her to focus on nothing except awaiting instructions.

He knows he can use the remote control toys and force her to come right now which will probably cause her to instinctively swallow. But he won't.

He doesn't want to trick her into it, and despite her consent he won't use force. Her subjugation will be complete when she bows to his will in this, but only if she does it or her own volition.

He strokes her hair as she begins to shake, looking deeply into her eyes "Swallow" he says softly and...

She does. Tears running down her face, sputtering and choking, but she did.

"Such a good fuckkitten should be rewarded," as he cranks the toys via remote up to 11. She's overwhelmed, "No Sit, please it hurts, I'm too sensitive. Please stop I'm so sore..."

He doesn't stop. Playing with speeds - tormenting her poor violated pussy and tight, wet asshole.

She's crying..."please, Sir. It hurts, I can't take anymore..." she begs between moans of pleasure.

"Safeword?" He asks. She shakes her head no.

"Then you're going to take a little more, take anything I give you..:"

Although her pussy and ass are swollen and sore she's about to come again. He decides when she comes, know just how to push her...

It's not over. He needs to stop and think about something else so he can go soft enough to finish peeing. Kind of hard with her coming so hard and her open mouth waiting for his cock.

Look away, think about baseball, keep the toys on 11 she's writhing ...don't look...

She lifts her face and opens her mouth. When he pulls her hair she loses control. She's coming, can't stop, only thinking about the explosion between her legs when he shifts his cock and fills her open mouth with his warm, forceful stream.

She shocked and begins to cry again, he can see a split second of hesitation, she wants to pull away, but doesn't. She leans her head back swallowing all she can, but she can't handle all of it so his warm piss spills out of her mouth and onto her shirt now clinging to her full breasts. This continues until he's emptied his bladder and she's kneeling in a tub of their pee completely spent, not yet knowing how this will have changed things between them.