A Puppy Diary

Story Info
Slave turned pet-girl writes it all up.
3.6k words
4.03
116.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 12/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dog?

Last Thursday was a golden anniversary for me, in several ways. My Master and I celebrated our fifth year together, as well as beginning a new stage in our relationship. I have served my dominant with commitment and love for so long, beginning as his submissive, then his slave, and now I am becoming his treasured pet.

Over the last week I have truly learned of slavery, subjugation, and what being an animal really means. I was his collared slave, his puppet in all things. Now, I will be his collared dog, his beast of service.

I was a little dismayed at first, having grown comfortable in my role as his cherished slave girl. I reveled in my freedoms and in serving him in all the ways he so desired. Then he made mention of a new fetish, a new experiment, a new need that I would fill. I listened, but did not truly hear, thinking the idea just a fancy that would pass, as a few others had. And then the rules changed.

I was quite confused, thinking I was being punished or had not been pleasing enough as I was. For my love and the need that makes me obedient to him in every way, I now accept what I am to become for him. I will be a dog, a puppy-slave.

In a chaotic week my life was drastically reshaped. My role of housegirl was altered, though I will always belong only to him and see to all of his requirements as best I can. My name, which I am now to forget, the privileges allowed to a woman, even my status as a prized slave, have all been radically changed.

As I have given of myself and all I have ever been or desire to be unto my Master's keeping, I have only renewed this vow in the new way of things. I have truly in every way become his animal, a subjugated and well used beast. I have long been property to the man I love, who rules all aspects of my life.

As my name became his, in more ways then one, it has now been changed to suit him, and I accept this without question. I hold no control of my life, for all is for my Master, and he remakes me for his pleasure. I am now more than his slave, I am his dog, his wanton obedient mutt, and my only name is Lulu.

From this point forward, this dog-slave is allowed only to refer to herself in the third person, as she is no longer a person at all, but an animal bent only on the pursuit of pleasing her Master. Lulu is instructed to think of herself only in slave and animal terms, as this will help her to better accept her new role in life. Lulu is to be ever mindful of the new order in all things, especially in this journal, which will document this slave's new life, as well as afford Master greater insight into his dog's mind.

For the past week, Lulu has been learning to live as a dog, being denied womanly things and punished when she forgets her place or falls into old habits. Lulu thanks Master always for his correction and guidance, as she wishes only Master's pleasure in all things. Though sometimes confused and disoriented by the new way, and Master's sudden need for it to be so, Lulu always looks to serve him to her best ability.

Lulu spends her days naked now, which is not so much a change, as she was often naked for Master before. Lulu does have a new collar, one far heavier and thicker than any she had worn, with shiny studs. A true dog's collar. Lulu also has an anal plug tail, which is very comfortable, wickedly stimulating, and sets off Lulu's long black hair quite nicely. Lulu has spent some time in a mirror admiring herself, practicing waggling her tail for best effect.

Lulu has begun taking her meals on the floor, which she had done upon occasion to please Master. Lulu is only permitted to eat and drink from her bowls, kept on the kitchen floor near the refrigerator. The blue plastic bowls, decorated with butterflies and the name Lulu stenciled in red, are set on a thick mat in case she gets sloppy.

Lulu also began toileting behind the garage, which was quite strange and rather uncomfortable. Lulu did not want to do this at first, begging to be allowed this last bit of human privilege, but Master was adamant. Lulu was punished for disobedience and made to go outside like any other dog would. Lulu was very sorry for angering Master, and cried to have disappointed him.

Once the slave truly accepted that she was to be a dog, going outside after scratching or whining at the garage door, she found her other requirements a bit easier. Having been so degraded, she now happily takes the other changes in stride. Lulu thanks Master for his harshness in a difficult lesson, as it has helped his slave have no illusions about her lower place at his feet. Lulu realizes just how lucky she had been, how privileged, and while she misses things she used to take for granted, she is humble and happy to serve her Master in such a deeply devoted way.

Lulu began sleeping on the floor, in a large fluffy dog bed, and gets scrubbed in the tub like a mutt, being lathered and hosed off by turns. This is actually very fun, and Lulu often has to remind herself not to laugh when she shakes off afterwards. Lulu also has a collection of toys with which to amuse herself. Chew toys in many shapes, stuffed animals to carry about in her mouth, and flavored biscuits that she is given for doing tricks or as reward for good behavior.

Lulu is perfecting all kinds of tricks, but is best at sitting up and barking. Lulu's favorite trick to work on is being so still, perched in begging position with some treat balanced on her nose, until Master gives the word and she is allowed to have the treat. One day Lulu hopes to get good enough at it to toss her head back and catch the treat in her mouth, as she has seen another dog do.

Lulu is no longer allowed to speak in human fashion, except under the few circumstances where Master grants permission to do so. Lulu has been taught to bark once for yes, twice for no, and whine or cock her head to one side when a question or answer is too complicated to be handled that way. Lulu is spanked quite hard when she forgets, or tries to move or make noises that a dog wouldn't make, like saying 'uh huh' or nodding.

Lulu also carries her bowls to Master whenever either is empty. Lulu is always given more water, though only fed when it pleases Master to do so. Lulu enjoys sitting up and begging with her bowl, or rolling it across the tile with her nose, though that took some practice.

Lulu makes many entries into this diary, adding thoughts and feelings daily, as well as putting down any particular instructions or notes to herself. She wants to be the best she can, and has to keep in mind the goals of this new training, and not forget herself or her place. Lulu has not left the house for two weeks, so that she may focus only on her chores and in becoming the dog-slave that Master requires.

Much of Lulu's time is spent with her diary, as it is such a good way of communicating with Master, especially as human speech is forbidden. Dogs do not speak after all, and it pleases Master to have a very good dog. It pleases Lulu to be a very good dog, as this is what Master currently desires.

This experience has truly opened Lulu's eyes to a whole new world of devotion and servitude. By being a puppy, as Lulu is growing and learning just as a puppy would, Lulu is given a remarkable way to show love to her Master. Lulu is allowed to be a silly puppy, a little and vulnerable puppy, and a very affectionate one, with sloppy kisses and playful nuzzles. She gets a pat on the head for fetching Master his slippers and loves getting her tummy tickled, though this often makes her want more than just a giggle.

As a slave in bondage, Lulu's old self had been pretty free from the constraints of the outside world. She hadn't worked, as Master supplied all her needs and preferred his slave to be home. She learned much of devotion, obedience, and the joys of being controlled in every way by a dominant.

Now, being dehumanized, she learns even more, is subjugated even more, and feels even more strongly the meaning of wearing a collar. Lulu has been reduced to her most basic nature, that of a beast of service, one that lives solely to please and obey. It is a very challenging and rewarding experience.

The last of Lulu's illusions are gone and she is just a dog. Just a dog laying at her Master's adoring feet. She is so grateful to be there, to love him in this way, and prays never to be anything other than his devoted slave.

The meaning

Lulu has thought a lot about being a slave, and what that has meant over the years of her life with Master. As Lulu has lived for and with Master for a very long time, she has found a few different definitions for the word slave.

When Lulu first began the journey to Master's feet, she thought that being a slave was a bad thing, something terrifying. Sometimes she was worried about just being submissive and being abused, as this had happened many times before. Sometimes she liked it, being tied up and spanked, played with a whip, made to serve in degrading fashion. It was a long time before she learned that to be a slave was simply to serve as an extension of a beloved Master.

Master is with his slave in all that she does, every day, every night, every minute. Master's pleasure is always uppermost in his slave's mind. Lulu has had a lot of training, and though some of what she is expected to do as his dog is at times uncomfortable, the journey is also very exciting. Lulu had been in a bit of a rut, though she hadn't seen it in that light, and now has a brand new way to show Master just what a good slave she is.

Lulu's days are very relaxing now, simply doing her chores of keeping the house nice and looking after Master's belongings, of which his slave is but one. Lulu often cooks, though sometimes Master prefers to do this while Lulu sits obediently at his heel, begging for a bite of this or that. Otherwise, Lulu's sole concern is to be a good puppy, to make Master proud and shower him with attention.

As a slave, Lulu had nothing much to worry about, other than accomplishing whatever task or set of instructions Master cared to demand. Lulu often rose, presenting herself for the words of the day, any special orders to be carried out or immediate needs Master might have.

Sometimes Master just wanted his boots licked, or to be serviced orally, and would then tell Lulu to carry on as usual. Now Lulu is mostly concerned with the obligations of being a dog, while always remaining available to eagerly see to Master's needs, and do all in her power to please him.

Lulu has always been grateful to Master for teaching his slave her place, firmly and lovingly at his feet. Lulu loves to lick at Master's toes, or gaze up at him with adoration. Lulu is always thankful when Master corrects her, even when she is spanked very hard until she cries. Lulu is always more saddened to have been bad and made Master angry than to have a sore bottom.

Lulu lives to be on the end of Master's leash, to be set before him in whatever restraints he finds appropriate. She loves best the times when Master is pleased enough by Lulu's behavior to allow her the pleasure of being taken by him, or given permission to make herself come for his enjoyment. Lulu is overjoyed to be wet and naked before Master, completely his in every way, subject to his power in all things. Lulu is very grateful, and so very lucky, that Master made her his own.

Puppy slave

Lulu has never regretted all that brought her to be Master's dog, and all that she gains in his service. Lulu has found such joy in her decision to be Master's slave and wait breathlessly for his next command. Lulu does her very best and is quite content in her new role.

She is becoming the dog Master wishes and this makes her happy. Sometimes she dreams about waking as a real dog, but then remembers all the things that she would forget, or not be allowed to do if she was a really real dog. Dogs don't use the computer, or go shopping, or give blowjobs, or make brownies.

Lulu does her best to be as much of a dog as she can, while still performing other slave duties. She tries to think like a dog whenever faced with a human task, and decide how a dog would go about it if it was able. Master was so delighted when Lulu wanted to sweep the floor with her tail, and bought a new one for this very task, one that was longer and much brushier.

It required a good bit of concentration and balance to sweep this way and do a good job, but it made Master very happy when Lulu did this. She was promptly ordered to service Master with her mouth, which she always enjoys, as he feels and tastes so nice.


Lulu often finds such a release, often literally, in serving Master in so many intimate ways. To prance nude except for collar and tail, to crawl and wiggle her ass at Master, to play at the end of her leash, knowing that at any moment Master can jerk it hard and bring his slave harshly before him. Lulu thanks Master for all that he allows her to have, all the much loved attention, and the knowledge that Master will never let his slave go, as she is his property for all of her life.

Lulu is so happy when Master orders her about, scheduling her day and making demands, giving instructions for her to carry out. Sometimes Lulu pretends she is in the military, going though basic training to come out the 'top dog'. Lulu marches and salutes with a paw as she goes about drills, thinking herself very silly, but purposeful as she sees to Master's orders for the day. Lulu is always eager to please, and ready for the next round, feeling at peace only when pursuing Master's comfort.

Lulu thanks Master every day for the opportunity to be a part of his life, to give to him all that she is, and be his in all ways. Lulu enjoys sharing everything with Master, in her actions and the entries of this journal. This slave is lost without Master. She hopes that he never doubts how much he means to his slave, who wants always to be at his feet and serve him with all her heart.

Making a dog

Master told Lulu to write about why she was so willing to devote herself to him, and to becoming his dog-slave. Lulu always loves thinking about Master, and how important he is to his slave, so this should be very easy.

Lulu used to have a job, and a few friends, and a few relationships that didn't work out. Lulu used to be like a lot of other people that she knew, a little lost when it came to life in general, and not really knowing what she wanted or needed to really be happy.

Lulu had always liked being told what to do and looked for situations where this happened. Abusive boyfriends were often what she found, and sometimes Lulu didn't even realize or believe that she was being abused, even when it was pointed out by friends. She did what she was told, acted however she was expected to act, and did all she could to please everyone she cared for.

Lulu ended up in a few bad places and in a lot of trouble, before finally seeing a pattern in what she had been doing, and in the places where she had kept going. It was very hard for Lulu to say no, to anyone, as it was in Lulu's nature to be a good girl, to be helpful and not cause any trouble no matter what the situation.

Lulu let a lot of things happen that she shouldn't have, and most of the time did not even see that until it all went wrong. Lulu worked herself to the bone to do for others, but no one did for her. That seemed to be the way it was supposed to go, the way it had always been as long as she could remember. Then one day Master changed all of that.

Master found Lulu at a party where her boyfriend at the time was being a jerk. He was drunk as usual, but the bad thing was that he had left Lulu in the bedroom, tied up and gagged as she enjoyed this very much, but had not locked the door. Lulu didn't mind other people seeing her naked, as she was not shy, but having them make fun was very cruel. One of her boyfriend's buddies kept poking Lulu in very sensitive places, and the drunken jerk just stood there and egged his friends on. Master saw that Lulu was crying and made everyone leave her alone, removing her gag and asking if she was all right. Lulu knew from that moment that he was very different from any guy she had ever known.

Master has such a presence, a sense of strength and bearing that always made Lulu want to snap to attention, or grovel at his feet for paying her the honor of his regard. Lulu thought Master was very handsome, with lovely green eyes and chiseled features that belonged in a magazine or on TV.

The next time Lulu saw Master was at another party, and she was so happy to meet him. It had only been a month, and Lulu's old boyfriend was in jail again, so Lulu was out having fun. She had been thinking about Master ever since that night when he had been so kind and considerate, something she was not used to at all.

Lulu was captivated, shivering at the looks Master gave her, and nearly passed out when he came to speak to her. Lulu could have melted, and often worries that she will become a puddle at Master's feet. He so often reduces his slave to a mass of squirming need, hot and sopping with lust.

Master has always made Lulu feel safe, even when angry at her for being bad. Master put his slave at ease in all situations, always knowing what to say or do, and keeping Lulu wanting him so very badly that sometimes this slave forgets her place, or even how to breathe. He really was that lovely, that wonderful, that perfectly possessing.

Lulu was instantly infatuated, entirely under his spell as they conversed long into the night. Numbers were exchanged, dates gone on, and in time a contract of service was struck. Lulu was made complete under Master's rule, whole in a way she had never experienced and always hungers for.

Lulu remembers it all as a golden time, an unending summer where she discovered her true nature and her heart, all in one. Spending time with Master was bliss, finding within him this slave's destiny. As Master was always so good to Lulu, she rejoiced to become his slave, and revels in the status of being owned by the man she loves more than anything in the world.

Lulu fell more and more in love with Master, and needed his rule more and more, needed to give him all that she was. Lulu could no longer imagine life without Master. She knew then that she would never be so happy or fulfilled anywhere else, or with anyone else. Her place was first at his side, and later at his feet.

Master has used a variety of techniques to change Lulu's way of thinking, acting, and to better teach her about her submissive nature and the place she should have in the world. Since Master is the whole world, Lulu joyfully submits to his loving rule. Lulu learned, sometimes the hard way, just how much she needed to be owned, how deeply she craves to be used for the pleasure of her Master.

Through love and adoration, all that Lulu has in her heart and mind, she gives herself body and soul to Master, making a pledge of service for all of her days. What else could Lulu be than whatever would please her beloved Master best? There is nothing that a slave would not do, be willing to suffer, to prove to her Master that she is so happy to give him complete control. Lulu is Master's property, and would have it no other way.