A Puppy's Surprise

Story Info
Master has a surprise for his puppygirl.
2.2k words
4.14
72.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is sleeping in her usual spot, on the floor at the foot of his bed, her ankle tied to the bed frame with just enough rope to allow her to reach him. The clock is under her pillow so that it wakes only her with its shrill alarm. He has set it for 6am, telling her only that he has plans for the day and they must get an early start. Turning off the insistent buzz, she crawls gently onto the bed and carefully pulls the covers away from his sleeping body. She loves the sight of him like this, her powerful handsome Master but, more than that, she loves the trust he put in her to awaken him each morning. Crawling up between his outstretched legs, she pulls his warm cock into her mouth and softly sucks, feeling it grow in her mouth, his balls harder against her chin and then, feeling his hands in her hair and hearing “good morning my pet” spoken sleepily. Keeping her mouth around his cock, she looks up and smiles at her Master, his dark eyes catching hers and his answering smile sending a flood of warmth thru her body. She tightens her lips around him and sucks in earnest now until, grabbing her hair to pull her down, he empties his nectar into her hungry mouth. This is her breakfast, her morning treat and she savors each sweet drop. When he is drained and cleaned, he pulls her up into his arms and holds her tightly to him. She nestles her head against his shoulder, whispering “thank you Master” into his ear. Smoothing her hair back out of her face and kissing her forehead he answers, “you’re welcome my pet”.

After a few minutes like this, he releases her. She takes her clue and sits up, offering her ankle for him to untie, then crawls down off the bed and to the bathroom where she kneels next to the toilet and awaits him. He follows her in and stands before the toilet. She reaches out and holds him while he pisses, gently shakes the last drops off when he is done, then using her soft tongue to clean him properly. He walks out to the bedroom, allowing her time for her own functions. She finishes quickly and turns the shower on, getting the water to just the temperature she knows he likes. He returns and steps into the shower stall, pulling her in front of him. He likes to run his hands over her soapy body as she washes herself, squeezing her ample breasts or tracing the marks he has left on her back and bottom. As she bends over to wash her legs, he pulls her cheeks apart, slipping a soapy thumb into her ass and fingers into her pussy, holding her as one would a bowling ball, listening to her moans. Finishing with his play, it is his turn to be washed. She turns and soaps him up from his head down, when she gets to his waist, she kneels and tenderly soaps his cock and balls with her hands, then washes his legs as she suckles him. He turns and bends slightly, holding himself against the back of the shower. Washing upwards this time, when she reaches his ass, she tenderly opens him up. Taking a bit of soap on her tongue, she spreads it up and down the crack before pushing it carefully inside of him, cleaning him thoroughly.

After the shower, she rushes to the kitchen to make his breakfast while he shaves and dresses. By the time he is ready, his meal is laid out on the table with his paper. She sits on the floor by his side while he is eating and reading, alert to his every move. He absently picks tidbits from his plate and feeds them to her from his fingers, which she licks clean after each bite before thanking him. Sitting there watching him, she is anxious, wondering at what he has planned for the morning. He has hinted at something important, a surprise for her and her imagination is running wild. He finishes his breakfast and indicates to her that she may clean up. She finishes quickly and hurries back to his side awaiting further instruction. He tells her to go and dress in a skirt and blouse, nothing on underneath of course.

As she’s finishing, he walks in and tells her to open her blouse. He kneads her heavy breasts and pinches her nipples roughly until they are hard and erect, then attaches a pair of nipple clamps with a long chain between them. After giving them a couple of hard yanks to make sure they’re on tight, loving the look of pain on her face and the sound of her breath hissing between her lips. He tells her to bend over the bed. She obeys, spreading her legs and thrusting her ass into the air for him. He lifts her skirt and loops a length of rope around her waist, bringing the two ends up from the front, between her legs and laying them over her back. She can feel as he pushes her dildo up deep into her wet pussy, sliding it in and out several times to make sure its in place. Then he fills her ass with a plug, fucking her with it hard for a few moments, listening to her cries of pain turn to moans of pleasure. She loves being fucked and it doesn‘t matter which hole it is. She is surprised when she feels soft hair fall against the backs of her thighs and realizes the plug is the one with her tail attached. He has never had her wear her tail outside of the house before and she can’t imagine what this means. He pulls the rope up tightly between her pussy lips and ass cheeks, putting one piece on either side of the tail so that it stays in place but the hair falls down nicely and ties it at her waist. Giving her a swat on the bottom, he tells her to stand and checks her over. Her nipple chains show against the soft material of her blouse as do her hard nipples and the skirt is just short enough that the ends of her tail can be seen just below the hem. Her heavy leather collar is the only other article she wears. Finally, he attaches her leash to the collar and pulls her out of the house to the car.

She slide into the front seat next to him, pulling her skirt and tail up to her waist as she does, he likes her exposed. Remembering to keep her legs open, she leans her head against his shoulder and places her left hand on his cock. He still hasn’t told her where they’re going. Between the aching of her nipples, the throbbing in her pussy and her mind working furiously, she forgets to rub him as she should. He reaches over and jerks on the chain, bringing her abruptly back to her senses. They drive thru town and finally pull into a deserted parking lot at a strip mall, its too early for anything but the coffee houses to be opened so she assumes they’re going for coffee. Instead, he parks in front of the pet supply store and tells her to get out. Confused, she obeys, wondering what they’re doing here when its obviously still closed. He comes around to her and takes her leash, pulling her to the front door of the store. She sees there are two men inside waiting for them who immediately unlock the door and let them in before locking up again. Master greets the men as she stands behind him quietly, staring at the floor in front of her. She can see now that Master has arranged this with the men but, she still has no idea about what they are doing here. Suddenly, she is pulled forward, Master is telling the men “this is the puppy I was telling you about.” “You think you’ll have something that will work for me?” he asks them. The men are staring at me, nodding and telling Master that they have just what he is looking for. They begin to move towards the back of the store and she is pulled along behind them. When they get into the aisles and away from anyone seeing from out front, Master stops and tells her to strip and leave her clothes here. Knowing the two men are watching her, she blushes all over but sheds her clothes nonetheless. “Down puppy” is her Master’s command and she falls to the floor on all fours and crawling at her Master’s heels, her tail swaying and tickling her thighs, she follows. Going thru the aisles, Master grabs a large rawhide bone and puts it in front of her face, she takes it in her mouth and they continue on.

When they reach the back of the store, her heart begins to race as she sees several cages of different sizes set up on the floor. She is so surprised, she drops her bone but quickly retrieves it before Master notices. She is thrilled, they had discussed a cage for her many times and she had loved the idea. Now it was going to become a reality. Master had her crawl in and out of them, seeing how they looked and felt, her opinion was never asked for of course. Some were simply too small for her to get into, some just big enough but not for her to be comfortable at all. Master had her move about in them, turning this way and that, laying or bending, all the time the two men watching every move she makes. Master explained to the men that she would have to spend long hours in her cage and it needed to be spacious enough for her to lay in. None of them had enough room for her to stand or even to stretch out in. Master finally settled on the one he liked best, the one high enough for him to feed her his cock thru the mesh and one of the men went to find the boxed one for them to take home.

As they waited, Master shopped, finding a nice bowl set for her, some chew toys, kibble and doggie treats, a choke type training collar and even a machine to make a pretty tag for her collar with his name on it. As they walked around the store, the man (the manager she guessed) asked questions of Master...how long had he had his puppy, where had he gotten her, etc. He seemed especially interested in her tail, wondering how it was attached. Master stopped and ordered her down to a crouch. She complied, raising her bottom up high so Master could show the man her tail, spreading her legs as Master had taught her. At first, he seemed shocked but asked Master if he could touch it. Master gave his permission, holding the sides of the rope apart and telling the man to pull it out so he could better examine it. The man petted it first, picking it up and letting the soft hair slip thru his fingers, then pulled it and pushed it as if to test how firmly it was in place. As he was pulling it out, the other man joined them, watching the scene intently, commenting nervously on the dildo stuffed in her other hole. Master laughed, telling them “this puppy is a slut and always needs something in her hot cunt.” When they were done examining her tail, Master held the ropes open again as the man pushed the plug back into place, making her tremble and whimper. His hand slipped down to her juicy pussy, amazed to find the rope soaked. When he pulled up hard on the rope, she again dropped the bone to the floor as she let out a loud moan. This time, her Master did notice and before she could pick it up, his foot was on her neck, holding her head to the floor. Without hesitation, he grabbed a heavy studded leather collar from a display and began beating her ass with it. The studs bit into her flesh with every stroke, leaving tiny spots of blood everywhere. Soon her howls of pain turned into pathetic whimpers and sobbing. Master stopped the beating, threw the collar into the basket and released her head. She crawled to him, kissing his feet and in puppy style, whining her apology. When she felt his hand stroking her hair and knew that all was forgiven, she wagged her tail, happy to be in her Master’s good graces again. As he walked away, she bent down to retrieve her bone before scurrying after him again.

He left her in the aisle to get dressed as he went to pay for their purchases, putting her leash in the second man’s hands and instructing him to bring her to him when she was ready. After paying, the men helped him pack their things in the car, telling Master they were happy to have been of help and to let them know if he ever wanted to do more shopping.

They spent the rest of the morning putting the cage together in the living room where it would be a permanent piece of the decor. That afternoon, Master had errands to run so, with a joy she couldn’t contain, she happily crawled into her new cage with her blanket and her bowl of water and sighed with contentment as the lock clicked on the door.