A Purging

Story Info
Two people have a bad week at work.
2.5k words
4.39
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhody
rhody
4 Followers

I had one hell of a week at work. I thought for sure that I was going to be fired on several occasions, but I managed to survive and on my last day of my week, I was blessed with a fairly easy evening.

But before that easy night, Trainer had called to let me know that he was coming over and take me out to lunch. There was a sense of urgency that I never heard from him. Being the concerned person that I am, I was curious as what was wrong.

He arrived, and when I opened the door, I saw a man that had been recently spooked. He walked in, sat on the floor and proceeded to explain what had happened at his job. After he told me what went on, I joined him on the floor and told him to lie down and let me soothe the pain in his head that he had for the last four days. I am somewhat an empath and I could tell he needed some relief. I made him lie still and center himself. I placed my fingers along his temples, pulled as much of the pain out of him as I could and let it enter me. I knew I didn’t get as much as I would have liked out of him, but it was enough for him to notice the difference.

After that, he asked me how my week from hell went. While mine was pale in comparison, he showed as much interest as I did with him.

As we both lie on the floor, his hand reached under my shirt and he started to lightly pinch one of my nipples. It felt so good to have him do that. He heard me start to breath harder. He then pinched it a bit more, causing me to rub my legs together in need. “Kneel slut,” he said to me. As I pulled myself up in position, his fingers tweaked the nipple one more time and let go.

As I knelt there, he got up and stood over me. He reached down and patted my head and told me to strip. I started to rise, but he held my head and said that I was to strip while kneeling. I took off my tank shirt, letting my breasts feel the air. I shimmied my shorts off as best as I could while on my knees. I heard him snicker as he watched me struggled out of them. I’m just glad I had no underwear on, as he would have roared in laughter watching that. When the shorts were off, I folded them and set them nearby the also folded shirt. I reached up to remove the hairclip to let down my long hair, but he grabbed my hand and told me not this time.

“Now crawl to your closet and return with both the small flogger and the riding crop.” I was surprised at the request for the crop, as I had bought it earlier this year for another adventure that had yet to pass. So it was still virgin and I had hoped to let it remain so till that particular adventure happened. I guess Trainer waited long enough.

I crawled to the bedroom where both the flogger and crop were located. I thought about what he had told me about his workweek and what I had told him about mine. We both needed a release from our pressures. While our methods were different to each other, they at least went hand in hand. I found both items and returned with both of them in my mouth, like the obedient beast that I was. I crawled before him and lifted my head for him to take them from my mouth. But first he told me to stand up. I quickly rose from my knees and stood before him with the flogger and crop still between my teeth. He took them in hand and then told me to place my hands on my head. This lifts my breasts up and my nipples are prominent.

He caresses my breasts with both the flogger and crop. I had no idea what he has planned but I do know that whatever he has planned will benefit the both of us. I looked at him in the eye and dared to speak. “You know the riding crop as never been used.” I risked another outburst. “And I have never felt a crop on me.”

He took the crop and held it under my chin. “It won’t be any longer.” He then flicks the tip of the crop across one of my nipples. I’m surprised on a couple of levels. First, even tho it stung, I felt a tremor of excitement run down my spine and trigger the juices between my legs. Well…. Maybe I wasn’t too surprised there. But I was intrigued by the fact that he knew how to properly use a crop. I learn more of Trainer with each session.

“Assume position one!” He orders. I immediately fell to my knees, lowered my head to the floor and arms outstretched. He took the crop and with the tip again, started caressing my body, taking care to tease me in all the right places. I shivered from the sheer pleasure of it. Then I felt the stinging explosion of pain on my ass when the flogger was slammed down on it. I cried out as I felt the second blow. At first he was landing his blows haphazardly, then he started a pattern of sorts. He aimed first one ass cheek, then the other. Going back and forth, till I could feel my ass a warm glowing red. He paused just a bit and then I felt it. The riding crop was on my ass. He swung hard and it landed across my ass. Pain like I had never felt before erupted and I buried my face in the carpet, hoping to drown out my screams.

“More! Give me more!” I cried out. I needed this! I need him to whip all the suffering I had from my workweek, and I knew he needed to take his equally as bad of a workweek out on me. We give to each other what we both need.

After whipping my ass with the crop for about twenty, twenty-five times, he orders me to stand at post in the bedroom doorway. I struggle to my feet, weakness slowing me down. I had almost came from the whipping. As usual, I was forbidden to do so. When I got to my feet, I braced myself in the doorframe. My hands were at head level gripping the frame and my feet were spread, touching the frame. He reached around and grabbed a nipple. “Who controls you, slut?”

“You do, Sir” I spoke out. Trainer knew this to be true. He pinched my nipple harder and I next felt the flogger stinging my ass again. I cried out. He then took a swipe at my shoulder blades. Yes, I thought to myself, hit me there again. He needed to release his frustrations. I knew by his flogging me on my shoulders, he was going to make this a very long session. I didn’t care; I wanted him to whip me. I needed to feel the pain and be purged of my frustrations, too. Trainer then whipped my shoulders with the flogger repeatedly. When he paused for a moment, I thought that he was taking a breather, but I felt the riding crop being rubbed between my legs. He took the leather tip and lightly tapped my inner thighs. I arched my back and rose up on my toes.

Sure enough, he swung that crop hard between my legs. The tip stung my clit. I cried out from this pain. It was more than I could handle. Then I felt my shoulders sting as he took the flogger again as he flayed them. My cries were getting louder and louder. Trainer then took the crop and brought it to my mouth, telling me to bite down on it. I eagerly grabbed it with my teeth and bit hard.

After whipping me more with the flogger, he stopped and told me to turn around. I did so. He ordered me to my knees and took the riding crop out of my mouth as I knelt before him. “Grab your ankles and lean back.” I did so, causing my back to bow out and my breasts were displayed prominently. I turned my head to one side and closed my eyes as he began to whip my breasts with the flogger. Yes, the pain, the glorious pain. It hurt and thrilled me at the same time. I heard myself crying out for more, telling him not to stop. I also felt my pussy coming alive with want.

Then he stopped briefly. I didn’t dare to open my eyes as of yet for I knew what was next. SWOOSH! I heard the crop sing in the air before it came crashing down on the tops of my breasts. It knocked the air out of me and I fell on my side gasping for air and in pain. He leaned down and grabbed me by the hair, pulled back to kneeling position, and told me to remove his jeans and start sucking his cock. Anything to avoid that crop again I was all for. I quickly undid his belt and jeans and pulled them down. His briefs followed suit and I started sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. I swirled my tongue over and under, sucking as I did so. I deep throated him, as I knew he liked that best.

He in turn grabbed my head with one hand and guided me along. As I was giving all my attention to his cock, I didn’t notice that his other hand still had the flogger till I felt it caressing my shoulders. Now I know why he refused to let me take down my hair earlier. He started whipping my back and shoulders as I continued to suck his cock. Every time he struck me with the whip, he shoved his entire dick in my mouth. I was trying so hard not to gag but it was hard not to as I was sucking on his cock with all I was worth and his whipping my shoulders at the same time. I had both of my hands grabbing his thighs and I was pulling myself as hard and fast as I could down his shaft.

“Suck my balls, now!” He ordered me next. I let go of his cock and worked my way down his shaft to where his balls were. I nosed my way to get first one then the other in my mouth and suck on them. I’ve yet to be able to get both in my mouth at the same time, but boy, does this girl try. At the same time I slid a finger to his asshole and started to enter it inside. And my other hand wasn’t idle; it was stroking his dick, too, all at once. He had me at this for about ten, fifteen minutes. In a ragged breath, I heard him tell me to lick his asshole. In my absolute need, I did what he said. My tongue flickered around the rim, causing him to shiver a bit. I couldn’t keep this up much longer for it was rather awkward in that position. I was then told to go back to sucking his cock. As I sucked on his dick, my hands were busy playing with his balls.

He then yanked his dick out of my mouth and told me to lie down there on the floor, still in the doorway of my bedroom. “Please, please, take me now. Fuck me; I need to feel that cock of yours in me. Please……..” he heard me begging and watched me grind my hips into the carpet. After all he had done to me, I needed him so badly. I was so close to cumming and this girl needed her release.

He dropped to his knees, casting the flogger aside, and grabbed my hips towards his cock. I felt the head enter my dripping pussy. I arched my back and started to moan. He slowly eased his dick in knowing that it would torment me even more to go that slow. And it did. My head shook wildly from left to right, begging for more, and he just took his time. When all of his cock was in me, I wanted to explode, but he warned me not to cum yet. He started pulling out just as slowly as he entered me, driving me insane. “Fuck me!!! Please fuck me!” I cried out.

He then slammed his dick hard in my pussy, causing me to be pushed back. He just grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him, slamming me again just as hard. The carpet under me was rubbing my sore ass and shoulders raw. I didn’t care. I was getting what I needed, a fucking beyond even my wildest dreams.

“Grab your tits, bitch, pinch them hard for me.” he ordered me. He was on his knees and had lifted my ass to where my thighs were over his and he kept pounding away at my pussy. My hands started pinching my nipples. “Harder, slut, I want to hear you whimper. He watched as I twisted them more. I arched my back and whimpered. I wanted him to do this to me more than for me to do so. I know my eyes were as glazed over in lust as his was.

“Now, slut, cum. Cum for me.” That was all that I needed to hear. While still with a firm twist on my sore nipples, I came. It started from the lower recesses of my soul and made it’s way upward. I felt myself starting to scream out loud. Yes! Yes! This is what it is all about. The release! Only when I’ve been thoroughly used do I feel my tension fade. I glanced up at him and saw his face in total rapture of his cumming. His need was as strong as mine. I watched as the tension melted away from him. I’ve done my job. And for his credit, he more than did his part in this too.

He pulled his spent cock out of my pussy and told me to rise and lick it off. With great relish, I licked his cock of both his and my juices. I didn’t forget his balls either.

When I finished, he got up and offered his hand to me to help me stand. We looked at each other and he then said, “I think we both needed that, didn’t we.” I laughed hard.

“I guess we did, darling. Ready for round two?” He just grabbed the riding crop and tapped me on the ass telling me to get dressed. It was lunchtime. You better believe we both worked up quite an appetite.

rhody
rhody
4 Followers