A Purple Valentine's Day

Story Info
I made Valentine’s Day into a purple romance.
1.2k words
3.27
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday, February 14, 2011, Valentine's Day! I was fast asleep when I heard the doorbell. It was eight in the morning, and I was not expecting any company this early at my house in Alpine, New Jersey. I was still naked when I answered the door. To my surprise, it was Ashley, smiling and holding gifts.

Ashley was a gorgeous, busty woman mixed with Black and Russian. She was about five-seven, with a honey-colored complexion, small waist, long brown straight hair, and gray eyes. Her purple dress accentuated her curves really well.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she grinned. "It's nice out! Wow, you're happy to see me."

"I just woke up, baby girl." I said, after I kissed her on the cheek. "I didn't get a chance to freshen up."

"Don't worry, you still looked handsome." Ashley replied.

It was nice of her to buy me a nice timepiece and a box of chocolate. I was thinking about taking her out to dinner, but I was going to do something different. I planned to make this Valentine's Day Ashley's all-time favorite.

"I'm about to take a shower, baby girl. You want to join me?" I asked.

"Sure, why not." Ashley answered, as she squeezed my dick. "I'm sweating like a pig."

As I brushed my teeth, Ashley turned on the shower water. It was hard for me not to gaze at her as she undressed because of all the mirrors in the bathroom. Ogling Ashley's hot sexy body sent blood racing to my dick. Surprisingly, no fogged mirrors, because it really was hot in here. Ashley smiled at me as she got in the shower. The water hitting her body looked so sexy and erotic.

Ashley signaled me to get in and I entered the shower. I kissed her sexy full lips, which I always love doing. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. I liked the way Ashley's wet titties felt against my body. She grinned from ear to ear like the naughty girl she is. She washed my back, and her hands roamed all over my body.

"That feels good, baby girl." I told her. "Don't stop."

Ashley giggled, and seized my pulsating dick. She stroked it, and put it in her mouth. Ashley performed fellatio on me so well that I thought I was going to black out in the shower. She did not want me to cum yet so she pushed my dick away from her mouth. I inserted my dick in her pussy, and she moaned softly. As I pounded away, she had a very strong orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably, which soon triggered my eruption. I ejaculated on her stomach. This was one of our best, wet sexual encounters ever.

After the shower, we were both in a great mood. We smiled, and laugh like a pair of teenagers. I knew I gave Ashley what she needed because she was exuberant. We sat in the living room and had oatmeal for breakfast.

"That was a great experience, Nature Boy." Ashley said.

"Yes, it was a great way to start my morning." I continued. "I'm definitely going to surprise you later today. We're going to have a purple Valentine's Day!"

"I can't wait; you always buy the best gifts."

"Yeah, I'll be in Manhattan getting your gifts. I want you back here tonight. I am going to leave the door unlock so you can just walk right in. I will be eagerly waiting for you in the bedroom. Whoooo!"

The weather was gorgeous. As I drove around Manhattan in my black 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, I was thinking about how my day started out so perfectly. Ashley really made me feel great. I knew I had to return the favor. I bought a bouquet of purple roses, Jimmy Choo fragrance, a plush robe, and other things. At different times during the day, I found myself tantalizing about having passionate sex with Ashley later on that night. I knew it was going to be special.

Later on that night, Ashley let herself in my house. She immediately saw the piece of paper on the table and read the instructions on it. Ashley went in the living room and saw a purple box with her name on it. She opened it up, and saw all the gifts in there including a purple plush robe. Ashley removed her clothes and put on the robe. She also sprayed some of the Jimmy Choo fragrance on her neck. Ashley followed the path of purple petals, which led to my bedroom where I was waiting. I had purple candles lit and R&B music playing softly on my Bose system.

Ashley joined me in the bed looking all sexy. We had a nice sip of wine and fed each other Grilled herb Parmesan Asparagus. For dessert, I wanted to try something different. I place fresh fruit on different parts of Ashley's body and ate it off her. It was great! I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. As we relaxed, she rubbed my neck and shoulders. Her soft hands move down to my back. I love her touches. She gave the best massage ever.

I lay her on the bed, and spread her toned legs to get a great view of her wetness, which was ever hungry for me! I loved how we gazed at each other. Our eyes told us we were so desirable. All this excitement and Jagged Edge new song "My Baby" caused me to have a serious erection. I was ready to take Ashley and have my way with her.

I kissed and licked Ashley's sexy-ass thighs, working my way to her pussy. I felt her gasp with anticipation. The sight of this really had me turned on. My tongue action caused a great wave of pleasure to take control of her body. Ashley jumped and moaned loudly. I love the sounds she made! Luckily, I was strong enough to hold her because she was moving so wildly. She cum on my tongue, and it felt like soft raindrops and tasted sweet like cupcakes.

I moved on top of Ashley and inserted my dick in her pussy. I began pumping her fast and hard. It felt so good inside her. I worked her pussy up and down like a roller coaster ride. The deeper I went, the more untamed she became.

"I love it!" She joyfully shouted. "Yes, harder, Nature Boy. Squeeze my nipples."

My dick was all the way in her, and I pounded away faster and deeper. I had her going crazy by grabbing her tits. She never had a sex session like this one ever in her life. Ashley's hips eagerly received each thrust of my hips. The feeling drove my crazy. I felt myself getting ready to cum any second. The perspiration raced down my face.

"I'm about to cum, baby girl!" I announced.

"Yes, daddy, cum," Ashley expressed. "I want it!"

I was trying my best not to stop this feeling, but I could not hold it longer. In perfect unison, I ejaculated in Ashley's warm mouth. She swallowed every drop like medicine. I lay next to her completely spent. Ashley rolled on top of me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe," She moaned.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Goddess!" I whispered in her ear. "I love you!"

We drifted off to a comfortable sleep.