A Purpose

Story Info
A blindfolded meeting sees a sub discover her true purpose.
970 words
3.59
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insecurities and confusion faded when I got into the car. It became a certainty. I knew where I needed to be that night. It was a revelation. It was the truth I had longed for. It was the only desire I had harbored since my sexual awakening.

Stopping to fuel the car, I was overly conscious of the fact that I was only wearing underwear and stockings under my coat. Fate had arranged for there to be a large crowd of 20 or so young men, waiting to have their friend's car towed. By the time I needed to return to my car, the eyes fixed on the tops of my stockings weren't able to be dissuaded with the raising of my eyebrow. Eyes down, I climbed back into my vehicle and drove away with a smile twitching at my lips.

Butterflies in my stomach would usually be the norm, but not that night. The butterflies had found themselves a new home further South.

I arrived and asked how to get it. A message with the number to press appeared on my phone. Entering the elevator, I checked myself in the mirror quickly to make sure I didn't have any major flaws happening. As soon as I stepped out of the lift, I received another message. Expecting it to be the number of the door I was searching for, I was stunned when I read what it actually said.

"Your blindfold is on the door. Put it on then knock."

Surely not... But the message came again as I spotted the correct door. I knew it was the right door because it was just hanging there, off the door handle. I actually stopped and let out an "Oh Fuck".

I groaned and mumbled my dissent but the message was quite clear, and it had already come twice, so I thought I had better get a move on. I could feel myself get wet right there and then, as I tied the blindfold around my eyes. I leaned against the wall for balance while I knocked and waited.

The door was opened and the hands that held mine gently, led me inside. The disorientation was overwhelming. Oh, but the accent in my ear. I knew that place was exactly where I needed to be.

Time had no purpose now, nor was its presence welcomed.

His hands ran over my body. I knelt for him and undid his jeans. Taking him into my mouth was the most natural thing to do.

Bending over for him, I was reminded that I needed to be punished for an earlier indiscretion. I willingly submitted to his punishment. He began so gently. I just wanted to stay there all night, on my hands and knees. I wanted to beg him to continue to punish me. I wanted to beg him to use me. But I shut my mouth. My bra removed, he continued my exquisite torment.

Chain around my neck, clamps on my nipples attached to chains, blind and on my knees, my beautiful stranger took me to a low table, where he instructed me to bend over it. My underwear lowered, he began to play. A vibration sent my head spinning and the moaning commenced. I wanted nothing other than him. The rest of the world no longer existed. That space was where I wanted to live and spend the rest of my too-short life.

Nothing but him. Nothing but his pleasure. Nothing but the pain and pleasure he allowed me to feel. I was his willing slut.

On a bean bag and close to the floor, he began to fuck me. I couldn't get enough of him. The orgasm training I had submitted to throughout the week came into play. I knew I could orgasm multiple times, but not like this. He would count down and by the time he got to "three", I was entering my Abyss of Bliss, so that on the "zero" command to come, my body begged for it, and then more, and more and...

He allowed me to come, commanded me to, more times than I can recall. The ecstasy I experienced was divine. I was still in the Abyss when he told me to raise my head and use my mouth to pleasure him. I felt so fulfilled with him in my mouth, I wanted to keep him in there forever. My tongue searched blindly for other places I wanted to play with. Eventually, I heard his voice begin to change. His breathing intensified, and my excitement grew as he became more forceful, wanting to achieve his own bliss.

My mouth knew it's purpose then. Every last drop of him in my mouth was consumed, all so willingly.

As I was seated on the floor, and he on the table just above me, he could easily reach over me and so he began to remove my chains and my blindfold. In that instant, I could have cried at being released. I wanted so badly for it to continue forever. I was insatiable. My frustration turned into a smile when I looked up finally, and saw him.

It felt so strange to be seeing him with my own eyes. Looking around to gain my bearings was necessary then. I had no idea where I was.

He was beautiful. We talked until he yawned too many times and I knew I needed to leave him.

I was lucky enough to have made an innocent mistake earlier and was given a quick belting. It came out of nowhere for me. I appreciated it. My bruises are the most beautiful artwork.

I knew where I needed to be. I had purpose. The smile it brings to my face still, is amazing.

I jumped, and I'm still floating on my way down.