A Push Towards Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medea
medea
30 Followers

Tabitha broke the kiss she so wetly was sharing with her daddy, "Oh Daddy…that must be for me. Is that because you like how I look?" Her lower lip pouted out sexily, as her hips started a slow gyrating dance against her dad's hardness, his hands the whole time holding her firm ass steadily.

She kneeled in front of him, her face an inch away from the bulging material. She smoothed the underwear hard up against her father's cock, so she could see the sexy outline of his shaft, and the larger rounded shape of the cockhead. Tabitha wet her lips, saliva gathering on the cupped form of her tongue, as she began licking her father's cock over his underwear.

John was gasping at this point, his fingers digging into his daughter's thick hair, holding onto handfuls of it. His cock was throbbing and jumping in his underwear, under the hard press of his daughter's insistent tongue. Tabitha slipped her fingers down her stomach, under her skirt and into her panties, fingering that hard nub of a clit that was begging for her attention. Her pussy was so wet that it felt greasy to the touch, making it hard for Tabitha to get a hold on her clitoris. Her fingers swept over it again and again, her knees grinding into the linoleum floor of the kitchen.

Her father had by this time had enough of the cock teasing. He pushed her face away and ripped his underwear down which was wet from Tabitha's saliva. With a loud grunt, he wrapped his hands around the back of Tabitha's head, his fingers digging into her hair. John was beyond comprehension as he thrust his cock towards his daughter's mouth, its thickness standing out lewdly from his body. His cockhead bumped against her lips, the purplish head swollen and wet with precum. He spoke to his daughter in his desperate need, the words hissing out from between his clenched teeth.

"Here girl, this is what you want isn't it? You want daddy's cock don't you…take my cock baby, take it deep." John pushed his cock against her lips, relieved to feel Tabitha open her mouth and welcome it with her tongue. She licked that cock like she had been wanting it for years. Her tongue lashed it softly, working up to a hard, urgent tongue bath. She was moaning with need, her hot breath cascading over her daddy's cock, making her father want her to take it deep into her wet cavernous mouth.

"Daddy…daddy, I've wanted you soooo badly, you wouldn't believe it," Tabitha groaned, as she continued to lick and prod at her father's cock with her moist tongue. Her fingers had found the wet walls of her pussy, pushing against the soft lining, feeling her fingers get sucked in tight by her spasming contractions.

"Ever since that day on the couch, and how good and manly you felt Daddy, I haven't craved anything but you. I've dreamed of your cock, I have woken up with my pussy sopping wet and had to touch myself," Tabitha took charge of her father's cock as soon as she said her hot words, hungrily sucking in his cock, her mouth working over the head until it bumped hard against the back of her throat.

"Ohhh, baby girl, I need you so badly." Her father's fingers tightened in her hair as he slowly started pressing his cock into her mouth, his ass moving away from the kitchen top, bending his knees so he could push deeper into his daughter's waiting mouth. John moved his hands away from his daughter's head so he could remove his shirt. His hips kept moving all the while, his thrusts into his daughter's mouth becoming savage.

Tabitha was moaning, her wetness leaking over her silky thighs, trickling down between her legs to her knees. She shuddered, her body nearly convulsing as she felt her pussy tighten violently around her fingers. A rush of hot cum broke loose from her pussy, coating her fingers and gathering in her palm. She quickly put her hand up to her daddy's face so he could see what he did to her. John kept fucking her face as he grabbed her hand and hungrily licked her cum off of it. His tongue thoroughly found every bit of wetness, sliding between her fingers, causing new tingles to erupt from his daughter's tight pussy.

"Fuck baby, Daddy needs to fuck you right now, or I will come all down your lovely throat," her father growled. Her father's naked body loomed over hers, his cock springing from her mouth as she gasped. Tabitha couldn't take her eyes off her father's cock which was wet from her saliva and almost bursting with hardness. It bobbed in front of her face, his arousal so deep that it's dark head faced the ceiling.

John grabbed his daughter by the shoulders, pulling her up to him. He pushed down the cups of her bra, his fingers feverishly plucking at her hardened nipples. Tabitha was stroking her father's cock in her soft hand, her fingers daintily caressing his swollen balls. The kitchen was silent except for their arduous breathing and intense moans.

"I have to feel your wetness, Tabby. Daddy wants that sweet pussy," John sank two of his fingers deep into his daughter's pussy, making his daughter moan with how uncontrollable his actions were. She knew that she had him now. With her father's fingers gyrating deep inside her pussy, she knew that he would be only minutes from putting his hard dick in the same place.

"Lick my tits, Daddy! Lick my tits!"

John lowered his head, making animalistic noises of need as he sucked on Tabitha's stiff little nipples, his mouth trying to take in all of his daughter's breasts. His head wagged between each breast, sucking on one while the other hard nipple was flicked and massaged with his wet fingers. He was driven wild by the taste of Tabitha's cum on her nipples. His fingers had only a few seconds ago been deep in his baby's pussy, stroking the soft wet tunnel. Tabitha's father cried out in a deep moan as his daughter countered his actions by tugging and stroking his cock quickly. He held back a little, tormenting his hot little vixen of a daughter, not wanting her to make him cum in her hand. With slow teasing movements, he outlined his baby's aureoles with the tip of his tongue.

"Mmmm, Daddy stop teasing me, please!"

Hot breath poured out of John's mouth as he clamped his lips over his daughter's hard nipple and sucked. Tabitha threw her head back and mewled, held up only by her father's strong arm around her back, and the fingers that had returned to fuck her deep in her pussy. She could feel his cock pulsating. While he had been sucking her tits, he had maneuvered his cock until it was between his daughter's legs. John's cock had slipped underneath his daughter's black skirt and was throbbing against his daughter's soaked panties.

The feeling of her intense humid pussy heat caused any last resistance John had to break. He ripped his daughter's panties down, pushing his cock up against his daughter's wet pussy. Tabitha didn't have anymore time than to step one foot out of her panties before her father lifted her with his hands planted on each ass cheek. Her lusting daddy positioned his cockhead against her pussy lips, and with a small thrust, managed to slip his straining helmet into his daughter's pussy.

"Ohhhhh, baby you are so fucking tight," Her father moaned. He eased his shaft slowly into his daughter's confining pussy, the tightness nearly causing him to cum before he had a chance to really fuck her. Sweat was glistening on Tabitha's upper lip, and her eyes had closed the minute her father had placed his cock at her wet entrance.

"Look at me," John commanded his daughter. Tabitha's eyes snapped open, her fantasy dreamworld was coming true, and her father was demanding her to see the intense look on his face. Her daddy slid his cock into her pussy, his breath hissing out as he felt his young daughter's wet box grasp tightly around his shaft. Tabitha's weight made his cock slide deep into her, gravity pushing his balls up against her ass.

John ground his cock hard against his daughter's pussy, his baby's legs wrapping around the small of his back, her underwear swinging lewdly from one of her ankles. With small swivels of his hips, he felt his cockhead touch the end of his daughter's blazingly hot pussy. Tabitha let her head dangle back from her shoulders, her eyes glazing slightly, her body going slack, but her pussy clenching tight like a vise around her daddy's hard shaft.

"Ohhh, I want this so badly, Daddy! I've wanted to feel this for so long, oh God, ohhh God!"

"Fuck yes baby, I know you've had sex before, so I'm going to pound you hard right now, uhhhm, cause Daddy needs it." John started thrusting into his daughter right away, his shaft moving slower than he wanted, because his baby's pussy was so tight. Tabitha's body was shaking in her father's arms, every nerve in her body craving her father to pound her hard with his thick cock.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy. Fuck me until I scream," Whimpered his little fuck slut. Her ass was pressed against the edge of the counter, scraping as her father gave her just what she wanted. She pressed her pussy down against her father's erratic thrusts, her eyes looking into her father's own crazed stare. With a vixen like tongue roll, she urged her father to cum inside her tight little cunt.

"Put that hot cum in me, right now, I want to feel it."

Her father hissed his response, his breathing had become strangled with moans, "Nooo not yet baby, Daddy needs to make his little Tabby feel really good."

John pressed Tabitha up against himself, feeling her breasts mash up against him, her hard nipples getting lost in the hair covering his chest. With his cock still inside of her, he ran to the kitchen table, laying her partly down on it, leaning over her, not missing a second to resume stroking into her.

His mouth hung open as he pounded his cock far up into his baby's pussy. Wet sucking noises from his daughter's tight pussy filled the echoing kitchen amid moans of lust. Tabitha screwed her eyes tight, her tight cunt squeezing on her father's hard shaft as he slammed his body weight hard against her.

Gone were the thoughts of how society would handle such a lewd occasion. John just wanted to empty his tight balls into his slutty little daughter's womb. Tabitha was moaning and tossing her head from side to side, her long hair fanned out over the table. Her father's stomach slapped against hers while he tried to get his cock farther into her. From his tiptoes to his knees on the table, her father slowly moved himself on top of her, his pounding on her tight cunt never ceasing.

Their bodies were square upon the kitchen table, Tabitha's legs were wrapped around the small of her father's back. She could feel the quick wet sensation of John's tightened balls smacking between her legs. John's daughter was breathing in hard spurts, she was ready to come, her pussy drooling wetness around her father's thick shaft.

"Daddy don't stop, I need this, I'm so close!" Tabitha wailed. John was beating his cock into his daughter harder, his own time drawing nearer with each and every thrust. His testicles had tightened until they were drawn up hard to his shaft. He could feel the warm milky cum churning at the bottom of his shaft, so close to release.

"Ahhh Tabby my little pussy cat. Tabby like a pussy…must be the reason we named you so, you're daddy's hot little pussy…mmm you like that? Yes, be daddy's little wet pussy, give daddy something to shoot his come into, ah! Ohhh mm yes, fuck yes," John muttered to his daughter. He felt his daughter's pussy tighten around his cock, her body rigid for a few seconds, before she started screaming her hot exploding orgasm.

John opened his own mouth to gasp and moan, giving one last thrust into his daughter, driving his cock deep into her convulsing pussy. Stream after stream of come flooded her little hole, coating her walls with thick white come. Tabitha gripped her father's shoulders with her hands, squeezing his back muscles as he pounded his spurting cock into her pussy.

"Daddddddyyyyyy, fuck your cum in your little girl!" Tabitha howled in a heaving moan. John gripped his little girl's long hair, grabbing handfuls of it as he pressed his thick cock deep into his baby. Hot breath floated over Tabitha's face as her father emptied the last drops out of his swollen balls into her hot little pussy. He leaned down and licked and kissed her face, his tongue pushing into her mouth with insistent need.

Their sweating bodies pressed against eachother, making Tabitha's breasts stick to her father's chest. Arms were woven tightly around sides, their legs tangled with John's hard cock still throbbing inside his daughter's pussy. Their mouths burned in feverish kisses, saliva spreading wetly over cheeks and lips as both daughter and father used tongue and lips. Finally, after their bodies had somewhat cooled down, they stopped their wanton stroking of mouths and slowly caressed eachother's heaving bodies with searching hands.

"Mmm Daddy, this was just what I wanted. We can do this whenever you want my young body." She reached between her legs, feeling her father's softening cock slowly slip out of her, his come and her wetness trickling out of her pussy. Tabitha's hands wandered over her father's body, touching his face and running her fingers over his lips. John sucked her fingers into his mouth, licking and tasting their combined sticky flavor.

"Oh God, Tabby, I'm going to fuck you anytime that your mom isn't around. I'm going to wake you up at night with my cock pushing at your little cute lips." John kissed her cheek, his body weight sinking over next to her on the table. Tabitha's hand reached over to stroke at her father's soft and sticky cock. Closing her eyes she fell asleep with her leg around her father, her hand still curled around his shaft.

medea
medea
30 Followers
12