A Queen in Need - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought one hand down and grabbed the ivory dildo and began pumping it in and out of her now flowing pussy. She was climbing again toward an orgasm but seemed to be plateauing just short of release. Her grunts and gasps as she forced herself against my tongue were starting to be interspersed with cries of "Please! Please! Please!"

I was lapping and slurping as best I could, but she just would not go over the top. That's when I decided to surprise her with something else from the twenty-first century. I pulled the ivory prick out of her steaming cunt and slid in two fingers. As I pumped faster and faster with those two fingers, "Two in the pink and one in the stink," kept repeating softly in my mind.

The Queen didn't look too regal as she bucked and jumped against my hand. She was almost there, but still couldn't quite blast off. That's when I decided that I had to actually do the shocker. With the next push with my hand, I straightened my ring finger and aimed it directly for her rosebud.

With all of the love juice that had flowed out of her cunt and down between her legs, it slid in very easily as I thrust with my hand. Her scream of surprise quickly turned into an even louder scream of passion and pleasure as the sexual energy built up by my tongue and hands exploded within her.

I rode her with my hand and my face as she bucked and screamed in ecstacy. As she began to calm down she suddenly spread her legs and started yelling, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Not one to disobey the orders of a Queen, I immediately positioned myself between her legs and slid my throbbing member into her quivering cunt.

She had yelled, "Fuck me!" but it was more like she was the one doing the fucking. She thrust herself up against me so hard I had to grab the bedsheets just to keep from being bounced off. She was almost out of her mind. She was bucking and screaming and seemed to be in the throes of one, long, continuous orgasm. I don't know how I managed to hold out so long-- OK, I do know, it was probably more of Eithne's magic. In any case Queen Aideen orgasmed many times and was reduced to a quivering tangle of arms and legs before I finally spurted inside her.

When I finally did cum, the Queen screamed out almost like someone dying and suddenly lay still beneath me. I waited a moment and then asked quietly, "Are you OK?"

"Yes," she said softly. Then even more softly, she said, "I am pregnant. Your seed is planted within me."

"Ahhhhh," I said. "Isn't it a little early to tell."

"I know," she said firmly. "Sometimes a woman knows these things immediately."

She pushed me off of her so that I was now lying beside her. "I have sought an heir for all my reign that there be no wars for the crown when I am gone," she said firmly. "I know that you have given me an heir."

"Do you also know that I am here to save Maoliosa from the flames?" I asked.

"The witch must burn," she answered firmly, "for the good of the kingdom."

"The woman is not a witch," I replied. "I was brought here by Eithne, one of the Fey. She went into the future and brought me back here to this time and this place so that I could save the woman you have called a witch."

"How does your being here save her?" she asked. Her voice was carefully neutral, but her face was lined with curiosity and question. I was a little surprised at her casual acceptance of the actions of the Fey, but Eithne had said that she was sensitive to their presence-- whatever that meant.

"It is simple," I said as I stood next to the bed. "That woman is my great, great, great, great... something grandmother. If you burn her, I will never exist and everything which happened here this afternoon disappears."

I handed her the ivory dildo and said, "Which means you are left with your little carved friend to relieve your tensions. ... and there will be war in your kingdom when you finally pass into history."

She frowned at me and said calmly, "The ways of the Fey are very mysterious. I think more happened here this afternoon than either of us realize." She then turned to the window which looked out over the courtyard and said, "She will not burn. She will be set free this afternoon, and I will see to her safety for as long as I reign."

The sudden look of confusion on her face told me that the strange tingling I was feeling meant that I was again becoming invisible. Eithne stood in the center of the room and beckoned me to join her. As I stepped away from the bed, she faced me and said, "Walk through me."

I did and found myself back on the path where I was a few hours earlier. I started to turn around and head back to the campground when a loud, deep, voice screamed out, "Found him!" From just a little farther behind me a female voice cried out, "There he is!"

I looked around bewildered and then realized that they were talking about me. "What's up?" I asked.

"We've been looking for you for four days," the ranger said. "Where in the hell have you been?"

I looked at him for a moment and then shrugged my shoulders and said, "Would you believe alien abduction?"

He keyed the radio on his shoulder and said, "Looks like we've got another one who tasted the mushrooms. He looks likes he's OK, but he's naked as a jaybird and barefoot. Tell the doc to give him the antidotes and check him over for snake and scorpion bites."

He then grabbed me none too gently by the forearm and said, "Come with me. The medics will want to check you out."

Luckily we weren't too far from the ambulance because those paths were more than a little rocky and I hadn't walked that far in my bare feet since I was a kid. I debated telling the medics the truth, but since I wasn't sure I believed it myself, I decided to stick with saying that I had no memory of the past four days. She-- the EMT was a woman-- she smiled at me and said harshly, "In the future, PLEASE don't eat the mushrooms." Then she said, "Since you can't remember exactly what you ate, I will have to give you the full spectrum antidote."

She gave me a really nasty shot that stung like hell and wrapped me in a blanket. One of the deputies gave me a ride back to my camper. Luckily I have a touch pad lock, so I could get in without my keys. When I stepped through the door, the first thing I noticed was that my shorts and t-shirt were neatly folded on the floor next to the table with my sandals sitting on top of them.

"Thanks, Eithne," I said angrily. I mentally vowed to never work with magical creatures again, but then I remembered that none of the times it has happened has it been my idea.

I just growled softly and dug my cellphone out of my shorts' pocket. I called a cousin in Ohio who has traced the family tree back as far as she could. She even made several trips back to Ireland to research old records there.

"Sylvia," I said brightly almost as soon as she had answered the phone, "do we have someone named Maoliosa way back in our family tree?"

She laughed and said, "You mean the witch they couldn't burn?"

"What!?" I yelled.

"The story is," she explained, "that she was accused of being a witch and was sentenced to burn at the stake on All Hallow's Eve, but the Queen had a change of heart and freed her. In fact the Queen decreed that no matter what Maoliosa ever did, she could not be burned or imprisoned or even punished until after her great-grandchildren were born. It was such an unusual declaration that it is noted in several history books on the area."

"Thank you, Sylvia," I said. "Someday when we are at a reunion or something, I have a really interesting story to tell you about Maoliosa and Queen Aideen."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "you already know about her, too. You must have looked up your father's side of the family. That makes what happened between Maoliosa and Queen Aideen even weirder for you because you are descended from both of them. That must be a really interesting story."

"You have no idea," I said slowly as I hung up the phone. I somehow don't think I'm going to share this story at the next family reunion. I really don't want my name on the family tree as my own great, great, great, great... something grandfather.

I hate working with magical creatures.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12