A Queen's Knight Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his fingers resumed their wandering over her silken skin, he blew on the spot that he had moistened. A deep shudder ran through her entire body, and a moan that was almost lewd erupted from her lips. Alicia closed her eyes tightly and began to chew on her lips.

Aldwyn's nose was almost touching the juncture of Alicia's sex and his index and thumb fingers were tracing the outline of Alicia's breasts. Starting gently then more firmly, Aldwyn rhythmically curled his fingers around each of Alicia's breasts, as though he were forming them into cones. Alicia's groans came in long drawn out signs as pulses of pleasure coursed from her breasts, adding to that aching tightness low in her stomach. With each squeeze and the corresponding pulse of pleasure, Alicia saw swirling colors behind the lids of her eyes.

Without warning, Aldwyn placed his tongue on the outer lips of Alicia's sex. A sharp yelp rang out of Alicia as a massive shock of gratification ripped through her. Aldwyn cupped both breasts firmly with both hands. The soft orbs began to squeeze out between his fingers. His index fingers found the small but very pert nipples. Again Aldwyn tongued the outer folds of Alicia's sex as he rubbed and squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Alicia began to wail and moan obscenely as she clawed at the bed linens.

Aldwyn's position gave him less than perfect access to Alicia, but for his purpose but it was sufficient for the task. Ducking his head as low as possible, he began to probe her slit with his tongue. With careful maneuvering, Aldwyn's tongue slid inside her opening, placing his nose in a tuft of fine blonde hairs. Alicia squirmed and cried as Aldwyn licked her deeply. He was also mindful to give her breasts proper attention.

This was it for Alicia. The ache deep inside her was being sated. Suddenly Alicia's body went stiff as though it were bracing itself for something. Finally a massive spasm like nothing Alicia had ever known or ever though possible rang through her, both emanating and accumulating at her sex. She screamed in short panting bursts. Still Aldwyn remained with his nose in her fine blonde hairs and his hands clasped about her breasts.

It was not long before Alicia's body went ridged again, followed by another ripping spasm... and another... and another... Alicia's screams became inarticulate grunting sounds as her mind turned to jelly. Eventually each succeeding spasm blended together into a hazy cloud of delight. Somewhere in this haze, Alicia lost all conscious thought.

12