A Quest for Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarianna will use all of her talents to get what she wants.
2.2k words
3.75
19.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarianna's thoughts were many as she made her way along the trail in the gathering gloom. She still felt a pain in her heart when she thought of Kai, but what was this power old Wulf went on about? There was a time when she truly believed that love could conquer all, but that now seemed many lifetimes before. No, she concentrated on power she could see, she could touch and wield. Wulf had explained a little of her transformation. Now this was power she was thinking, when lost in thought, powerful arms wrapped around her, crushing her own arms against her side.

"Now what have we here lads?" A gruff voice rasped in her ear.

Looking up she saw a band of twelve scruffy and unkempt men, bandits by the look of them, gathering around her.

"So who's for some sport?" The man holding her laughed as he roughly turned her to face him, pulling the sword from her waist.

"Pretty little thing we have here boys. Should do us don't you think?"

She heard a lustful cheer from all around her as the gathered man started waving their arms and shouting in agreement.

Rough hands grabbed her again from behind, pulling her cloak and pack from her shoulders. The man facing her ripped open the front of her shirt to expose her breasts. He leered down at her white rounded flesh, and as she stared into his lust filled eyes, she felt large callused hands squeeze roughly at her tits.

She struggled against the restraining hands, trying to fight free, but she was held too tightly. She was pushed to the ground, and her breeches pulled down over her hips, down her legs, and thrown into the long grass. She tried to cover herself, but it was useless.

Hands grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms up above her head, whilst others pulled her legs open wide. Looking up she saw the man who had first grabbed her kneel between her knees, undoing the knot in the cord around his waist. He pulled his trousers down to his knees, and just fell on top of her, forcing the air from her lungs. She felt a sharp stab as he forced his hard flesh inside her.

She was stunned and breathless, and it seemed like only seconds had passed to Sarianna as he grunted and groaned, before moaning loudly he emptied his load inside her. He leered down at her, before rolling clear, spent. He nodded to the shorter man beside him.

Dazed, she looked around and could see all of the man unfastening their clothing, pulling down their trousers, all eager to use her yielding body.

At the nod from his leader the other man knelt, taking his former place between her legs. His hands reaching down to squeeze hard at her small breasts. He lent forward and groaned loudly as he too pushed his length into her, eager to use her.

"Aaah!!" Sarianna opened her mouth and yelled as he started to pump hard in and out of her.

One was not prepared to wait his turn at her pussy, and knelt beside her head. He turned her towards him, and grabbing the back of her head with one hand, he gripped his cock in the other and pushed it hard into her already open mouth. Sarianna gagged, and then moaned as he began to fuck her mouth hard, while another thick cock moved in and out of her pussy.

Cum spurted into her mouth, as a long cock continued to fuck her. She coughed slightly before swallowing. She wasn't sure, but by now it could be the third or even fourth to invade her. Hot juice again erupted inside in her pussy before the man drew clear.

She was dragged roughly to her feet, and men jostled for position as hands reached to stroke and squeeze roughly at her tits.

"Not that way, I don't want her that way." A different voice shouted, as hands turned her to push her face down across the trunk of a felled tree. Again her legs were spread, a hand pushed down firmly on her back.

"Aaah!" She gasped as she felt him enter her anus, slowly, almost gently.

"Ooow! Ooh!!" Her moans now a mix of pain and pleasure, as despite herself she began to enjoy and relax to the treatment she was taking. The many, quick and rough fucks she had received, and was getting, and the feel of a hard cock sliding slowly in and out of her anus as he rode her. She felt transformed in some way, a darker part of her released.

As she was taken from behind she reached out her hand to circle its' fingers around the hard flesh of a still expectant cock, which she saw standing just inches from her face. She pulled it towards her mouth and extended her tongue. As she licked around and around the moist tip, she heard a voice moaning above her head.

She licked up and down, and around the hard flesh, and she squeezed and stroked. She moistened her lips, and pulled it into her mouth and sucked hard, savouring the taste of the hot flesh in her mouth.

"Mmmm." Moaning, she rubbed its' tip around the inside of her cheeks, and licked her tongue around and up and down the hard flesh. As she sucked, she pulled him harder and fast, eager to feel him come in her mouth, and taste his cum on her tongue. He curled his fingers tightly in her hair.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!" He screamed out in ecstasy, and his cock jerked sending his hot juice into her mouth to be greedily swallowed. She felt warm juice flow into her anus, and then slide down her inner thighs. A man slumped over her back.

She was rolled and turned, pushed and pulled as again and again she was squeezed and fucked, and she stroked and sucked.

A huge sweating man pulled her down on top of him. She felt his hard thick cock ready beneath her. He grabbed her arse and growled. It was obvious what he expected of her.

Grabbing his cock in her hand she guided it between her sore lips, and into her pussy. He thrust hard, and she moaned as he pulled her down on top of him, squashing her tits against his chest.

He pushed her and pulled her, moving her body up and down as his hips rose and fell, his cock swelling inside her. Another knelt behind her and she felt his length brush against the cheeks of her ass, before he slid it into her anus. His fingers dug hard into the flesh of her shoulders as his hips moved backwards and forwards, pumping hard, as he sought to use her to vent his pent up frustration.

Again she was pushed to her back on the grass, eager hands fondling and squeezing her tits, playing and tweaking her erect pink nipples. A tongue forced its way between her now bruised pussy lips to lick and suck her juices.

"Ahhhhh!!....Yeeeessss!! ..Yeeeesss!!....Moooore!!" She didn't know where one orgasm ended and the next started, or even if there was a gap between them as, despite the pain she felt, she was totally immersed in her own pleasure. Again and again they fucked her pussy, her arse, her mouth. How many times she was taken and used she didn't know, nor by now even care. Her hands stroked and pulled, wanking men, as hot cum came inside her, pussy, into her mouth and over her tits, her face. It all merged into one in her mind.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Moans and screams of animal lust rang around the treetops.

She lay in the long grass naked, an almost smug smile on her face. The men lay around her, some with hands and arms draped across her body. Looking into their contented faces she felt like a Queen Bee surrounded by her workers. "Now this is power," she thought, "and a kind of power I can use."

A plan began to take form in her mind.

*

She knew they were hers, and it had taken just one more act to bind them to her.

As the men had dozed or slept, their needs sated, she sought out the massive man, the leader of this mis-matched group of men. Although her body was bruised and battered, and she was more sore than she had ever been before, there was one more thing she knew she had to do, to bend them to her will. She had to make him need her, not just take her

She found him lying on his back, sleeping in the shade of a large oak, as the sun began to set. His breathing was slow and regular, and there was a smile on his face. She looked down at his limp cock, resting against the inside of his leg. She knelt down between his legs and reached her hand towards it.

Sliding her fingers beneath, she gently lifted it into the palm of her hand, and tenderly caressed it with the tips of her fingers and thumb. He moaned and Sarianna felt it move and start to grow in her hand.

Wrapping her fingers gently around his length, she drew back the skin, and held him. He squirmed in his sleep, and eased his hips towards her hand. She stroked up his length, and gently pulled down. He grew more solid in her hand. Up then down, she gently stroked him again.

Lowering her head, she slipped her tongue out between her lips, and ran the tip slowly up the length of his cock. His eyes opened, and through her eyelashes she stared playfully into his eyes as she opened her mouth and lowered her head to take him deep inside.

"Mmmm." He let out a loud moan as he felt the heat around his length, and the suction she gently applied.

Slowly and gently she stroked and sucked his cock, up and down, in and out, and he writhed under her ministrations, his hands griping and tearing at the long grass. Sarianna could tell that he had never been pleasured by a woman before, but had only taken quick pleasure from them.

He raised his head and looked down at her, as she raised her mouth from his cock, to kneel between his legs. Her right hand was still slowly stroking him, as he smiled, almost boyishly up at her.

She knew what she needed to do, and that was to take him inside her, but under her control. Her problem though was that after what she had already endured, and enjoyed, she was dry, sore and bruised. He wasn't a 'big,' man in that department, average she thought. A fact for which she was truly thankful, but even so?

Giving him her best seductive look, she slid two fingers into her mouth. She sucked them slowly in and out, twirling them, licking them before pulling them clear dripping with her own saliva. His eyes followed as she lowered her hand and began to stroke the wet fingers gently between her legs.

As he stared open mouthed, watching intently as she played with both herself and him, his passion began to rise, and his cock throb against her enclosing fingers. She gripped his length tighter and stoked harder and faster, she wanted him near the point of release.

As she stoked and teased herself, she felt herself becoming moist, and moved nearer to him. Leaning in towards him, she rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her lips, lubricating him as best she could.

She stood briefly, then sat, straddling his waist, his cock once more gripped in her hand. Sarianna rose slightly, and moving back, she slowly lowered herself, until she felt her lips part as she took him slightly inside her.

"Aaah!" The bandit chief pushed back his head and moaned as he felt her warm flesh encircle the end of his hard cock.

As he thrust his hips upward from the grass-covered ground, Sarianna moved teasingly up and down, not letting him push his member deep inside her. She needed to tease him, pleasure him, as he had never known before.

She felt his desperation, his need to feel his length right inside her moist hot pussy. He stroked her arms, her breasts, he dug his fingers into the soft earth.

"Yeees!" He screamed as she dropped herself down quickly, and his throbbing member stabbed inside her. Up and down, up and down. As she knew from his over excited state it wouldn't be long.

"Aaah! Yeesss!!" He erupted inside her as his hands beat at the ground, and his head thrashed from side to side. He was moaning and screaming, as pleasure washed over his body.

As his movements slowed, and his breathing began to become more regular, Sarianna lay down on his chest, bringing her mouth against his ear. "There can be so much more. And riches. Will you follow me?"

She felt his head nod his agreement against her cheek.

"Oh there will be more, " she smiled to herself, "but not from me."