A Quest for Privacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

She looked at me. Straight into my eyes. Phaw, didn't that woman have nerves at all? I felt her stare like a burning ray scolding my inner soul with its intensity. My instinct told me to get up and run off, but I knew that no matter what, that was the last thing I would ever want to do. I sat there, looking down, between Ms. Brown's parted legs, feeling my pulse hammering noisily in my head as I awaited the consequences of my words.

"Do it to me? How? What do you mean Lois?" Her voice was quizzical, at least all up until the last words. My name was spoken almost in a soundless hiss, as she seemed to catch the drift and get along with my thoughts.

Again I felt completely lame, unable to move a muscle or say a sensible word. But this was the moment – the moment - and I just had to pass this test or I'd be sorry for the rest of my life.

Mustering all my strength, I lifted my head and looked at her, right into her heavenly eyes.

"I – I would like to… uh… help you… uh… with my lips… my tongue… oh…"

Ms. Brown gasped. My eyes overflowed, and I had to look down again no matter how I tried to be brave in this decisive moment. I wiped them desperately with the back of my hands not to appear like a complete wimp in front of her.

I have no idea how long it took, and I couldn't know what went on in her head as I had told her those last words. But all of a sudden she seemed to get to herself anyway. She got up from the chair and grabbed my hand.

"Hurry Lois! Gary and the kids are right up the road on their way here. And I just can't play it cool the way I am right now. Let's split and find something a bit private over at the cliffs. I think I know exactly the place!"

After hunting around for her bikini bottom for a while, she disappeared inside to rinse her hands. As she returned, with a couple of towels over her arm, she almost dragged me after her out through the gate and down towards the beach.

"I take you on your word, Lois. And I really hope you'll stand by it, because I'll be needing you terrible once we get by ourselves up there."

The cliffs she was talking about were just a short walk away from there. They were like a familiar landmark in the distance from where our own cabin was – something I had grown up with as one of the beloved sights to greet us every time we came out here. Now they were almost frighteningly close and overwhelmingly huge, especially when my feverish mind raced through all the scenarios of things that might happen up there in just a very little while!

Miss Brown didn't talk at all as we ran more than walked across the fluffy banks of sand. As we arrived at the foot of the mighty rocks, she resolutely took the lead and started climbing up a tiny path that seemed to lead all the way up to the little group of trees almost at the top. I followed right behind, my heart again racing like a runaway train by the sight of that magnificent ass wiggling about right in front of me.

Again she noticed my barefaced stare. Suddenly I met her eyes over her shoulder.

"Like what you see Lois". All of a sudden I realised she was peeking down at me over her shoulder and smiling at my rapturous expression.

"Uh… oh… yes… Miss Brown…"

"I hope you'll like what you'll taste as well," she giggled almost girlishly, making a few extra wiggles of her ass for good measure. "If I can't cum in your mouth very soon now, I'm gonna have a heart attack and die!"

With that she continued upwards in an even more elaborate tempo, forcing me to run more than walk to hang on.

When we were finally on the top, we were both breathing heavily. Ms. Brown rested for just a moment, having just a quick look around to check that we were alone before she jumped graciously along some rocks down into a little grassy dip in between the low trees. There she resolutely shed her bikini bottom and proceeded to spread out the towels in the grass. The place was unknown to me, but seemed completely ideal as a spot for relaxation and tanning. Again I was unable to concentrate on anything but the gorgeous sight of her behind though as she bent all over to smoothen out the sides of the towels for better comfort.

I was drawn to her like to a magnet. I was with her in a few seconds, still gasping from exhaustion and excitement as I stared into the bobbing behind in front of me. It was no doubt in my mind that this woman was an exhibitionist beyond the usual the way she loved to show off absolutely everything as an appetizer to what was coming.

When she straightened up and turned towards me, she once again had to laugh at my totally transfixed look. But then she reached out for my hand as she let herself sink down to sit on the towels.

"Oh Lois… Lois… please," she moaned as she let herself sink backwards. "If you really want this as much as I do, please be quick. I'm so terribly hot!"

She didn't even take time to put off her top as she got all the way down on her back and graciously opened her chocolate-tanned legs for me.

It all happened so fast. Although this was what I yearned for most of all in my life, I still felt unprepared when I was faced with the unparalleled beauty of her dripping vulva right under my nose. I wrung myself down on my elbows between her legs, putting my hands under her mighty buttocks to hold her up to my mouth. As she spread her legs even further, the pussy lips burst apart; making a tiny droplet of her juice hit my cheek right under my eye. As she wiggled to find a good position, one tit fell out of her top to reveal an impressively erect nipple standing up almost right in front of her smiling face.

"Oh Lois… eat me… please! I need id bad… real bad!"

Instinctively I moved forward, a little strand of saliva seeping out of the corner of my mouth. She lifted her hips softly to meet me; her thighs trembling in strained anticipation as the moment of love finally arrived.

But alas, it was not to be.

The very moment my tongue was to touch the pink inner lips of her glistening labia, we heard voices right over us. Almost like somebody should be standing just a few feet away. They were so loud and clear that we immediately recognized is as the voices of an elderly couple. They were still out of sight behind the cliffs, but we both knew they would come into view any moment now.

We were up in a flash. Ms. Brown grasped the towels and jumped like a tigress for cover in between a couple of huge rocks at the side. I followed right behind, still completely dizzy by the unparalleled near-heaven experience.

"Shit, my bottom." She hissed, looking over at the tiny piece of material still left behind in the grass.

The older couple came into view and slowly worked their way down towards us, followed by a seemingly endless line of other people carrying baskets of food and even equipment for grilling. Ms. Brown cursed between clenched teeth as we both realised that there was no way in hell we would be able to stay around anywhere even near this place to complete our passionate mission.

"Lois, let's go. I know some place else."

"But – but your bikini…"

"Screw the bikini. I'll come back for it later. After dark. Unless these idiots drag it away. Let's go, hurry!"

With ardent movements she wrapped the largest towel properly around her waist. Then she grabbed my hand and we started walking quickly away. Of course some of them saw us and started shouting something, but Ms. Brown just continued without even looking back until we were finally out of sight behind the rugged rocks. To me it was a major relief. I had a feeling everybody had to understand what we'd been up to down there.

Now we could see the coastline beyond the rocks as it stretched out into the misty horizon in the direction all the way south to Baja. Ms. Brown didn't stop to admire the view though. She kept on downwards with and urgency that almost made me nervous. What if she would fall and break a leg or something?

Then, all of a sudden, she swerved over to the side, waving for me to follow her in between some huge rocks approximately half way down the ravine-like hill.

The towel came off as we moved along a rough path between the rugged walls of solid granite, once again baring the luscious pare of wobbling globes right in front of my nose. Holding it in her left hand, she pretended too crouch down for cover, thus putting her wonderful behind on unashamed display as the cheeks practically cried out for my devoted caresses. Again my blood started boiling riotously in my veins. I jumped up close, putting my face right under her delightful cheeks as I followed her deeper in between, almost plunging my face in between the twin hillocks as she stopped to find a better step on the rocky path. She knew where she had me, and took extra delight in arching her back a little extra and giving me a full view of her glorious behind.

Not almost either, by the way. As she stopped for a moment to adjust direction, I actually plunged my face directly into the deep crack between those glorious half mounds of female delight, sinking my nose deep into the soft entrance of her anal opening before I got around to a halt. Had I been able to think, I would have just stayed in there until the end of the world instead of backing off totally confused to see what was going on.

"This is it," she finally murmured as she reached a little green spot a little to the side of the path. Resolutely she bent down to spread the towel over the fresh grass, wiggling her delicious ass the usual way as she did. I couldn't help but sinking to my knees and let my hands slide caressingly over the beautiful curves and felt my mouth being dragged as by sheer magnetism into the secret ravine between the mighty cheeks.

Just before I got there, with the intriguing smell tickling my nose, she almost threw herself on her back onto the towel and spread her legs widely.

"Please Lois… I'm burning… come… come and…"

The last part of her plea faded into a trembling hiss as she grabbed her knees by the hands to open herself completely to me.

I practically fell in between her legs, squealing with joy as I finally go to the shrine of eternal worship that I had been lusting for so long. Finally it was mine to devour, mine to lick the most heart- bursting orgasm out of as my lady sighed out her passion.

My tongue found the way along the pink cleft of her inner pussy lips all up to the shaft of her clit. Her hand came down to pull the hood back up, revealing the shining knob to my heated gaze as she impatiently urged me on with her other hand. The ardour of her insatiable needs drove me wild, and I let my face sink in deep in her succulent softness as we melted together – lips upon lips – in the ultimate embrace. Oh, I would love her… suck her, eat her, lash her throbbing clit with my tongue until she…

Then voices again… right beside us!

Ms Brown stiffened, a violent shiver rushing through her. She still had her tight grip on the back of my head with one hand, and our position was so hot and wonderful that we found it almost impossible to break up. Me most of all. Realizing that we were going to be interrupted once again, I flicked my tongue violently over her clit as to pull the last strands of pleasure out of our sweet coupling before we were split apart anew. Her body shuddered even stronger, and I almost yielped in pain as she finally got around to use both hands to tear my head away by the hair. Desperately she rolled around, twisting the towel along around her waist at the same moments a series of heads came into view over the rocks beside us. I hurriedly turned away as I wiped my mouth and face desperately with the back of my hands, feeling how I smeared myself up with the earth I had got on my hands as I threw myself down to devour my lady's treasures.

I could hear her damped curses as she worked herself up on trembling legs, securing the towel around her waist. Then she had to lean against a huge rock to regain her breath as she used her fingers to try to straighten her wildly dishevelled hair.

"Shit…"

She was frustrated beyond words, and so was I. The people – an older couple with three or four kids – passed by and disappeared, but we could hear new voices coming up right after them.

"Damn…"

She used both her hands to throw her hair back and looked at me. I must have looked funny with my animal like lust shining out of my smeared face, because she suddenly started laughing. A sweet, playful – again almost childish – laughter that added another dimension of beauty to her intriguing personality.

"This is plain impossible." Then she looked at me with a sly look in her eyes and grabbed my hand. "Come with me, I've got an idea. A wild but great idea!"

A moment later we were on our way the final part down to the almost endless beach we had seen from the top. I was quite curious about what she had in mind, because I had noticed that there was actually nothing down there. No place to hide away from anything. In the future this place would probably be packed with beach hotels and all kind of resort facilities, but right now everything that could be seen was people walking or jogging along the waterline or passing up and down to the road on top of the bank behind the beach. I kept wondering why so many of them made it up to the cliffs we had just come from. From here it looked almost like it was swarming with people, and it was easy to see that there would never be a chance to do anything private up there until after dark – and possibly not even then.

"Can you swim? I really hope so, because we're going out there."

She pointed to a low tower- like concrete construction on a small, lonely bank several hundred feet out from the shore.

"Out there?" I was stunned. I had seen it from the top of the rocks, but never even considered it to be an option as a hideout for some heated intimacy.

"Yes, out there." She smiled at my expression. "It's not that far, and most of the way you could actually walk along the bottom. But it's better and faster to swim."

She looked over at me as her smile broadened. "And besides you need to clean up that face of yours. You look terrible." Again she laughed that special laughter of hers.

Resolutely she glanced around to see there was nobody too close. Then she started walking out into the water as she unfastened the towel from her waist. As she went out deeper, she proceeded to tie both towels under her neck into a huge knot on her head, thus attempting to protect them from getting wet.

Again I was treated with the sight of her fantastically moulded body as I followed right behind.

We actually could walk nearly half the way before the water reached to our waists, but then it got deeper and some quite powerful undercurrents made it difficult to keep on.

Miss Brown carefully slipped into the water and started swimming. Again I followed right behind, and soon we were kicking our way side by side in direction of the grey tower ahead.

"How far is it out there miss?"

"Lois, call me Georgia, will you?"

"Oh, okay… Georgia," I sputtered as a little wave hit my face.

"Oh I dunno, maybe another hundred feet or something."

We kept kicking for a while, and just when I started getting tired, I suddenly felt the bottom sand against my knees again. We got to our feet and proceeded to splash our way up onto dry land and up under the concrete foot of the old lighthouse wall.

To me it looked grey and shabby, and wasn't at all anywhere near my idea of a romantic spot for some heated sexual excesses. Again Georgia saw the expression on my face.

"Don't worry. I've been her before. Once we get upstairs there's an entirely different look of things. Just you wait and see."

We hurried around the huge cylindrical wall to the entrance door, passing a lot of debris laying around on the way. It screeched open and I kept following right behind Gloria into the darkness inside. Next we climbed some creaky wooden stairs bringing us across some unstable platforms some three floors up. Then up to another door and… here you go!

The inside gave quite a different impression, although it clearly wasn't a place for much more than housing the keeper on his long hours of duty. To my surprise it looked like it had been occupied quite recently, and I started wondering if there really still were manually operated towers like this along the coastline. I thought they were all automated. Gloria had put the towel around waist again as she had peeked around inside and out on the platform, just to make completely sure we were alone. On my question about the automation, she told me that it indeed was, and because of that it was now just used by some people from Langtry as some kind of home base for deep water fishing off the coast a bit further north, where the conditions were good for stingrays and swordfish.

At one side there was a huge table with a lot of old maps on it. On the other there was a little, but neatly cleaned kitchen corner complete with a coffee machine and a microwave oven. The windows went all the way around from about waist height up, and they definitely could have been a lot cleaner to give the place a better look. The floor was hard concrete, but it was swept clean and all in all the place gave a reasonably good impression of cleanliness and tidiness.

"I know Mr. Toth, the guy who runs the fishing boat business a little. He's a very nice fellow. He told me it's a great place for undisturbed tanning, and that I was free to use it whenever I liked." Gloria gave me a snug smile. "And now seems to be an excellent time, don't you think?"

I smiled back at her, a little nervously though. What if anybody would just show up in here while we were at it? She followed my gaze out at the sea below and resolutely went over to lock the door we had just come in. A definite and convincing answer to that reservation. Finally alone, definitely and positively alone!

She turned against me, and our eyes met. Again passion shot up through my chest like a surge of heat as millions of signals picked up on what had been postponed for so long. Seductively she let the towel slip off of her waist to bare the beautiful bush of plain desire between her legs. For a moment I stood like spellbound, until she stepped over to the table to grab the back pillows of an old couch behind it. Hastily she lined them up on the floor and put the towels on top. Then she turned and got down on her back. Looking up at me she raised her arms invitingly as she displayed the full grandeur of her fantastic body.

"Please… Lois, come to me… we're all alone, finally…"

My legs simply failed me, and I literarily bumped down on my knees at the mere effect of her raspy voice, and the message it brought over. I knew we were there, and now there was nothing to derail us from our way to the ultimate ecstasy.

I knee-walked over the rugged floor until I was up at her feet. As her legs parted graciously, I let myself sink down between them, cupping my hands under her juicy buttocks as they rose to give me access. Her pubic bone made an impatient arch up against my mouth as I homed in on the dripping slit right underneath. We both shivered uncontrollably as the moment of contact finally arrived, and then we sighed breathlessly as we got there.

For a moment we remained frozen like this, stiffly aligned in

As I started tonguing her slit in long, powerful strokes, she kind of fell together, landing her butt determinedly into my hands as I continued feeding on her.

We lay like that for a while with an occasional moan and sigh the only thing to be heard in the little room. I noticed how she made small, very well controlled movements against my mouth every now and then. I could clearly feel they were done for me; kind and generous gestures for my submissive pleasure. Little, exciting things to make the experience great even for the sole giver of sexual stimulation. But it was also something to noticeably invigorate her own passion, no matter how well she tried to hide it. As I was able to figure out a pattern in her movement and respond to her wicked nudges with energetic tongue flicks, she gasped sharp and breathlessly, unable to help her belly convulsing deliciously as my intensive work got to her. That was a sight powerful enough to drive me completely insane, and my hunger for her orgasm got so intense I almost sucked her inside out in my relentless quest for the ultimate moment. I could feel her toes curl against the skin of my lower back as she strove harder and harder to control her rocketing hormone levels.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers