A Quest for Privacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"Ooooooh Lois… this is soooo fantastic! I can't believe that you're finally there. Finally here with me…"

The last couple of words came in an uptight hiss as she grasped her knees to press them up in order to give me even better access to her dripping pleasure source. Her moistness literarily washed over my face as I dove in almost up to my ears to devour the very essence of her passionate soul. I used my hands more urgently to grope and caress the voluptuous curves of her powerful buttocks, literarily lifting her up to my hungry mouth to feed relentlessly on her desire. She responded by giving herself even more freely over to my enthusiastic ministrations, pulling her knees even higher in her eagerness to maximise the intensity of her pleasure. I was so wild I felt like a complete animal, feeding on the source of my life's essence. Her wild passion fuelled my feverish instincts beyond anything I ever thought possible. I trembled all over, and I felt the sweet sting of orgasmic build in my own crotch without even the slightest touch or stimulation. I had to spread my legs and try lying completely calm to ease the tension and stop me from exploding like a firecracker long before I could enjoy the mind-skewing experience of my lady's ecstasy. And I wouldn't like to miss the full impact of that one for my very life!

Her movement became more erratic, more difficult to predict and follow as I strove to intensify my stimulation of the engorged clit. We were approaching her crisis, and I joyously prepared for the rapture of finally receiving the juices of her ecstasy into my insatiable mouth.

Grimly I hung on to her buttocks with both my hands, mobilising all my strength to stay in position and keep my tongue working on her throbbing clit as I took her the last piece of the road.

Then she stiffened and shrieked wildly. Her thighs smashed in on my head with violent force as she shook ferociously and trashed all over her pillowed under layer without even the slightest kind of control of her limbs. We soon were out on the hard concrete as the relentless forces of ecstasy continued driving her on to new peaks of unparalleled pleasures.

Powerful jets of delicious juice literarily squirted into my mouth as her belly cramped, and I gulped it down greedily, completely wild for every last drop of her precious elixir, rubbing her clit tirelessly with my tongue in between. Her physical orgasm was as intense as my mental one. My mind spun wildly as I worked, driving me on to superhuman efforts as I strove to prolong her ecstasy as long as possible. All until her body finally started to relax, and we drifted down into a stage of exhausted lethargy, draining us of every last quark of energy.

For a long time we just lay quietly on the hard floor, her hand caressing my hair with oh-so-loving fingers. I was in the highest of heavens, somewhere far up where life was all blue, airy and shiny, still totally unable to grasp the reality of what had just happened to me, what a fantastic experience I'd just been through. I rested my head on her belly, lazily listening to the squeaks and scribbles of her digestive system as my mind raced from one beautiful flower to the next, dwelling in the sensation of sweet happiness and love. I was unsatisfied, excitedly happy and deeply in love, enjoying the tension of unfulfilled craving as a kind of rare gift. A gift awarded to me only, without any question of if I'd want it or not. She breathed deep and slowly, luxuriating in the blissful lassitude, and for a moment I wondered if she had fallen asleep right there on the hard concrete. But then her voice drifted down to me, almost shockingly loud and clear.

"Lois?"

"Mmmmmmmm?"

"You're the best! The absolute best pussy licker I ever came across. Where did you learn to do it so well?"

"I – I don't know… I never actually learned it…" I lifted my head off her belly to look up into her smiling face. "I think it comes natural with the woman I desire and love…"

"You're so sweet." Her hand ruffled my hair in playful adoration. "There's no way I'd like to let a girl like you go."

"Uh… what do you mean go?"

"You know… go. I mean; you can't stay around to be my beck and call all the time, can you?" Her smile broadened even more at the mere thought.

"Can't I? Why not?"

Her expression transformed into one of sudden thoughtfulness, like she was suddenly contemplating something completely weird. She seemed to drift off a bit for a moment, until her eyes suddenly focused back on me almost in a flash.

"You mean… you'd like to do that? I mean… to be… waiting on me?"

I looked back at her, mobilizing my most convincing look.

"More than anything… really. You know… I feel almost like I've found my purpose in life… somehow."

She got silent. Her eyes wandering back and forth between my face and her still widely spread legs.

"I can't believe this…" She murmured more than she spoke, and more to herself than to me. Then more clear again, addressed directly to me.

"So that means you would be ready to help me out like this every time I need it? I mean… every time…?"

"Every time miss… uh… Gloria. I think I could die for your pleasure!" My eyes suddenly overflowed from the emotions of the moment. It was silly, but I really told her exactly what I felt right then and there. And she knew it.

Her stroking of my hair got more persistent as she comforted me through my outburst of emotions and love. Then, suddenly, she looked down at me with her typical little smile.

"Trouble is, though… I need it almost all the time!" She sighed again with that meek smile still on her lips, wiping a tear from my cheek with an elegantly manicured finger. "At least once a day I use my little automatic friend to help me out while I fantasize about you giving me pleasure with your mouth exactly the way you did right now. You understand what I'm telling you? Every day!"

My heart sang of joy, and it was like a thousand bells were ringing all over the heavens. I had just heard the most fantastic thing of my life, and I know that very moment that there was no way I was ever going to take my mouth off this wonderful woman's exceptionally delightful pussy. Obviously there were practical things like how to do this with my parents and my schooling and so on, but right now that was merely a light background noise to the angel choir singing my praise as the luckiest girl on earth.

"My husband is a good man. No question about that. And I love my children above everything else I've got. So there's no way I'll be doing something to jeopardise that. It's just that he's unable to provide me with this kind of satisfaction… at all." She smiled even broader and drew her breath deep.

"I simply need good head! I need it real bad. I need to feel worshipped and cherished… also in a purely physical way. And somehow… it doesn't feel right to get it from him. It would make him… weak… submissive in a way. And that's the last thing I'd want from him. Do you understand?"

I found it hard to follow her all the way, especially while trying to get my own feelings under control as I enjoyed the heavenly softness of her rounded belly against my cheek. Still I nodded enthusiastically as the question came. If I wouldn't catch it now, I would catch it later. Couldn't be any problem as long as we both tried our best to find out about it.

"Whenever you need Gloria. Really, whenever. I – I'll find a way to come to you.

"I know you will. I can feel it in every nerve of my body. You told me you'll be going to high school this autumn. You shouldn't happen to want to go anywhere near Glendale?"

Again my heart missed a beat. "Well that's exactly where my parents want me to go!"

"Really? I live just ten minutes away from campus! We could see each other almost every day."

I was still stunned, awestruck by the prospects of the near future.

"Oh Gloria, that would be just fantastic! I can't believe how lucky I am."

As the setting sun painted heaven and ocean glowing read, we walked out of the cabin and out on the platform outside. The breeze was still warm and caressing on our sensitive skin as we stood side by side to admire the magnificent view at the old iron handrail. Hidden from prying eyes from the beach we let all inhibitions go and just stood there in our naked glory – except for Gloria's bikini top which she never had gotten around to take off - drinking in the timeless beauty of the nature around us. And soon the darkness would come creeping and make our hideout completely perfect for whatever would come to our mind as romance and love made the air vibrate around us.

"Shit we should have been back again a long time ago." Gloria wailed as she watched the starburst of colours out there. "Well, never mind. This is a moment that is worth waiting for, and my husband will have do on his own this one time, don't you think?"

I nodded with a meek smile. How could I possibly disagree about that?

"Yes, I'm always around for them. They'll just have to do for a few hours without me this one time."

I couldn't help letting my hand wander down her back to the perfectly rounded globes of her ass. The fire in my belly grew to new and unknown proportions, and I felt my whole body shake as I knew I had to have her again… and again… and again. Resolutely I sank down on my knees and pressed my face against her soft warm belly, drawing a deep sigh from her as she instinctively knew what I craved.

"Georgia," I murmured, still with my face buried against her belly, my hands idly stroking her hips and ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm?…"

"Why don't you sit down on that bench at the wall, so we can enjoy the sunset together the best way possible?"

She needed a few seconds to grasp the secret of my message. Then she put her hand down to stroke my hair and keep me in balance as she slowly started backing up towards the bench. Sitting down she spread her thighs invitingly, and used her hands to guide my lips to the place we both felt they would belong eternally from now on. I hungrily engulfed her pussy with my lips and let my tongue penetrate her as far as it would go. Again she gasped and trembled, and the grip on my head transformed into a painful drag in my hair as the sensations washed over her once again. My groan of agony made her relax her grip though, and in a matter of minutes we were again sitting like bronze statues as we patiently started out on the delicious journey towards the second ecstasy of the day. Every now and then she urged me on with short, whispering instructions, sometimes using her hand to guide my head for the most pleasurable stimulations. Her requests and demands were like sweet music to my ears, and I used all my expertise and energy to make her feel as good as humanly possible as the impressive nature around us reached its crescendo of flaming sunset colours.

And so did we. The very moment the last slice of glowing sun slipped under the horizon, my lady's body slowly bowed upwards as she squeezed her head back and came in a furious explosion of trashing and bouncing. More fierce jets of slimy juice spurted into my mouth as her fingers dug painfully into my head to hold me in position as she rode through the violent waves of orgasm. Once again I took a tight grip around her thighs with both hands and struggled mightily to stay in position and let my tongue continue it's rhythmic pattern as precisely as possible.

"Nnnngggghhhooooooaaaaahhhh!!!"

She was as vocal as ever, without the slightest chance of holding back the almost feral howls of ecstasy as she fought to stay on the bench throughout the intense ride. My vicelike grip help along a lot though, and we managed to work all the way through it in perfect unison until my stimulation transformed from sweet pleasure to agonizing tickling in her sated pussy.

Totally spent she fell together on the bench, gasping for air after the exhausting exercise. I was right with her, comforting her with tender hands as she enjoyed her descend into the sweet lassitude of sexual satisfaction.

"Ohhhh girl…. You're wearing me out," she laughed as she finally caught up with her breath. Then her whole appearance transformed into one of romantic relaxation as she stroked my hair and let her eyes wander out over the vast ocean under us.

"I've just got to say it again; it's just fantastic to be out here with you," she sighed as she adjusted her body slightly on the hard wooden bench. "To experience such a fantastic sunset, such wonderful weather… this nearness to mother nature. And…" she looked back down into my face as I continued tonguing her drained slit with feather-light strokes, "…and to experience it with you. Out here, alone, only the two of us!"

She chuckled lightly and sighed again. "We're going to have so much fun together, me and you… so much fun…"

I smiled back, enjoying the inconspicuous glimpse of devilish selfishness in her eyes. There was not question about it. We were definitely going to have some fun together. Lots and lots of it…

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers