A Question of History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo collapsed to her knees and then she turned over and laid on her back on top of the clothes that had fallen off the table. Steve stood, his cock hard and ready. He knelt over her and thrust back into her at the same time they both started frantically kissing each other as their thrusts became very more furious. Jo thrust up in response to his downward thrusts, "Only a matter of time" she thought as her body started to climax.

"Only a matter of time," Steve thought as he started to come in response to the pulling and thrusting of Jo's cunt. He pulled his cock out and his come splattered over her tummy button and her breasts. Exhausted he collapsed on top of her….

….Jo ran back up the stairs to her place several hours later. She had been thoroughly fucked and although she was feeling very alive, she was completely exhausted. She had not bothered to dress. She had simply thrown on her thick jacket and gathered up her clothes from around the living room. So, if anyone saw her, they would do so in all her glory. She reached the door and dropped the clothes and started fumbling around in her skirt pocket for the key. Unlocking the door she thought what a great start to the day it had been, hopefully, the weekend would be just as good…

12