A Quick E-Mail

Story Info
A little story to get you wet at work.
941 words
3.7
26.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, NOW, you are an exhibitionist? Okay, then I guess you won't mind if I share the following story. Have you had sex with a black man? It's okay, you can tell me. For some reason the following gets me very excited.

Sometimes you're completely naked, sometimes you are clothed with one beautiful breast pulled out. In front of you is standing a well-muscled black man. And, of course, he has a big, heavy, black cock. I know how much you love big cocks.

I am sitting and watching as you sink down to your knees in front of him. His big black cock is already hard. He reaches a hand down in your hair and pulls your head back. He rubs the shaft of his big black cock on your mouth, your cheeks, your face. You can't help it, you moan and stick out your pink little tongue to lick his cock. He pulls his cock back and lightly slaps the purple and black head of his cock on your tongue. You moan again, your face flushed.

You slide one hand right down to your pussy. You get wet so quickly, you naughty little girl. You wrap your fingers around the base of his big cock and start jerking him off while rubbing your tongue against the head of his cock. His hands drop to his sides. You pull his cock back from your mouth and look right at me, one hand wrapped around his cock, the other fingering your pussy. Your big brown eyes are looking right at me as you slowly open your mouth and let his big black cock slide inside.

The thought of that gets my cock so hard, your pretty little mouth wrapped around his big black cock, your head bobbing up and down on his shaft, sucking his cock while looking at me. You look so sexy sucking his cock. Your pussy must be so juicy and wet right now. I wonder if you are rubbing it discreetly through your clothes so no one will know, or if you have already slipped a finger inside that hot, slippery little cunt.

I will help you: he moans and puts his hands back in your hair. He holds your head steady and starts sliding his cock in and out of your mouth. Your eyelids flutter shut, your moans muffled by his big cock as he fucks your mouth.

He grunts and starts to fuck your mouth harder, you can feel his cock swelling in your mouth and know that he's close. You open your eyes and look at me as he shoves his cock deeper inside, as he fucks your hot, wet little mouth.

Another grunt and you can feel that big cock swelling and twitching in your mouth. Are you going to let that big black cock come in your mouth, you dirty little girl? While I watch you suck his cock? He is, baby, he's shooting his hot come in your mouth. I know how much you love a big, hard cock coming in your mouth.

But his cock slips out, and now that big black cock is spurting hot come to splatter all over your tits, your neck, some of his come is on your face as you grab the shaft of his cock and shove it back in your mouth. You lick up all his yummy come like a good little girl, I know how much you love that hot, white come.

Then you stand and walk toward me, your jiggling tits covered with come. You pull my head down to you, kissing me, shoving your tongue into my mouth. His come mingles between our tongues. You pull my head down to your breast and I lick his come from your brown nipple before sucking the hard nipple into my mouth. Your moans are ragged and urgent, I know what you want.

I throw you down on the ground, covering you with my body, shoving my big hard cock inside your hot, throbbing cunt with one hard stroke. You cry out as I fuck you with my big cock, your pussy juices are everywhere. I fuck you harder, I run my fingers along your neck and then push my come-covered fingers in your mouth. You suck on my fingers, your tongue licking at his come, showing me what you would do if there was another big cock to shove in your mouth while I fill your hot little pussy with my big cock.

I love it when you get like this, when you lose control, all you want is to come. I can feel your body arching underneath me, I want you to do it, I want you to come all over that big hard cock. Can you do that for me? Come like a good little girl all over my cock? Your head snaps back as you finally come, your tight cunt squeezing the shaft of my cock as I fuck you.

Anyway, something along those lines. I was going to tell you before you got on your flight, so that you would have five hours to go to the bathroom and finger your hot, wet little pussy, licking the pussy juices from your fingers and then walking back to your seat, wondering if anyone knew what you had been doing, if your face was still a little flushed. I hope you get this at work, because I know you will have to go to the bathroom and finger your hot little cunt. Take your phone and send a picture of two fingers sliding up inside that wet, pretty little pussy.