A Quick Screw in the Loo

Story Info
Married lovers get a little bit daring at a barbecue.
1.1k words
4.33
75k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

Note: If you haven't read them yet, Passion in the Parking Lot, Meeting at the Mall and Birthday on a Bus are the prequels to this story.

I'd just finished using the bathroom and, after washing my hands, was pleasantly surprised to find Cristi waiting outside. I was at a barbecue at her house with my family and a bunch of our other friends, so it wasn't unusual that she was waiting out there. Before I had a chance to step out to allow her a turn, however, she ushered me back in toward the window. Pulling the drapes aside, she encouraged me to look out.

"What do you see?" she asked.

"Everyone hanging out in your backyard," I replied.

"Are you sure everyone is out there?" she asked. I took a second to verify that everyone aside from the two of us was out there.

"Yep," I confirmed, "everyone is out there but you and me."

"Good," she replied, "Keep watching and let me know if anyone makes a move for the house."

She then dropped to her knees and started to unfasten my shorts while my cock hardened within my briefs. I glanced down as she took down my shorts and briefs, allowing my stiffening cock to spring out, but she looked up at me and pointed at the window. I looked out again and confirmed that everyone else was still out there, then felt her hot mouth engulf my tool. I couldn't believe that she was blowing me in her bathroom with the door open while our friends and families were all right outside, but I wasn't complaining. Her mouth felt incredible as it slid up and down my shaft as she pumped the base with one hand and caressed my balls with the other. It hadn't been too long since the last time we'd been able to screw each other but, as I thought about the position we were in, I felt like we could probably get away with a quick fuck and I liked that idea better than just leaving her unsatisfied. After she'd sucked my cock for a few minutes, I asked her to stand up.

"Is somebody coming?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "but I want to fuck you and I think we can manage that in front of the window, too."

She thought about it for a second as she continued to stroke my cock and finally decided that I was right. She stood up and was unfastening her shorts as she took my place looking out the window, then I took over and slid her shorts and panties down so that she could step out of them.

"Hard and fast, okay?" she requested and I knew that it was so that we wouldn't be interrupted and have to stop before we were finished.

I eased my cock into her hot, wet pussy from behind then grabbed her hips and started to fuck her. As much as I wanted to relish the feel of her pussy wrapped around my tool by fucking her slowly, I knew that it wouldn't be a wise idea so I was banging my hips against her ass while she braced herself against the window sill. I did slide my hands up and caress her tits through her bra, feeling her hard nipples pressing outward, so I slipped my hands up under the cups to feel the soft, smooth flesh.

As wet as she was, I knew she was fired up before I'd even slipped into her, so I was glad that we'd agreed to go ahead and fuck there in the bathroom. I thought that fondling her tits and caressing her hard nipples was probably helping to push both of us along but I knew something that would push her along even faster. I slipped one hand down from her tit, through her bush, and started to lightly caress her clit. I heard her gasp softly and could feel her pussy quickly becoming even more engorged. I knew from experience that she was very close, so I fucked her as hard as I could while still stroking her clit. She let out another gasp as her body started to tremble and her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication.

I was nearly to the brink myself as I continued fucking her hard but she stopped me.

"I want you to cum inside me," she said, "but it probably would not be a good idea."

I agreed, so I didn't complain when she pulled away so that my cock slipped out of her then dropped to her knees again. I went back to watching out the window, first doing a quick count to make sure everyone else was still out there, and relished the feel of her mouth engulfing my tool once again. She knew how to draw out the pleasure when time allowed, but she also knew how to get me there quickly, though still with intense pleasure. I felt my orgasm continuing to build quickly and was glad for the opportunity, as risky as it was. While our families were frolicking and socializing outside, I blasted a load down Cristi's throat and she greedily swallowed it down.

When I felt her release my cock from her mouth and start to yank my briefs and shorts back up, I glanced down quickly and grabbed the two waistbands, getting them back in place and my shorts fastened while still keeping an eye outside. Cristi readjusted her bra, then sat on the toilet and slipped her panties and shorts over her feet. I glanced over again as she stood and hiked them the rest of the way up so I'd get a quick view of her trim, brown bush before it was hidden away again. Since the coast was still clear, we just walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where Cristi handed me a few things to carry outside. As far as anyone would know, I'd been in the kitchen chatting with her and helping her out.

"Do you think we'll ever have sex in an actual bed?" she asked as we gathered things up to head outside again.

"I hope so," I replied, "but I hope we also have a lot of time when we do because I can't imagine ever wanting to leave it."

"Me either," she said with a smile then led the way back outside.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers