A Quick Shower

Story Info
Two vampires share a quick shower.
1.2k words
4.35
14.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel my body quaking, hear how labored my breathing is, as if I'd just finished a five song set with no break. There's a strange tingling that wasn't there with Father or Ramses, maybe because my form is older now and more capable of feeling like this. Maybe it's just the man I'm with. It's like...like he can read my mind and obey my body's every silent command. The feeling of his hands as he gently kneads my breast, the look of delight on his face as he registers my delight at the foreign touch. I love every minute of it. It's times like this that I sometimes question his name, while he is a sweet gentle angel during the day, in bed he's quite the devil. I can just close my eyes and replay the past hour in my head, I can recall every touch, every taste, every nip and claw mark on either of our bodies. And God above the rush he gives me...should I finally find death right now I could die a happy woman.

* * * * *

Quietly Selene stretched in the gym glancing at her sparring partner who was panting rather heavily, "Good match," the immortal said with a smile to the brunette human who nodded in turn.

"Good warm up, meet you in the underground in an hour?" Faith asked the vampire.

"Oui, sounds like a plan." The French vampire smiled again heading for the elevator frowning at the stench.

Once inside her apartment she began to peel off the dark red, skin tight training outfit leaving it and her pure white under garments in a trail leading to the bathroom where she began to fuss with the tap.

Once the water had reached a near scald she turned to ready the rest of the bathroom, laying out her red tooth brush and two fluffy white towels as well as her silver hairbrush before pushing the curtain back at the back of the shower just a bit so she could step into the wall of steam which hit her like a truck.

Slowly she turned a full circle under the water, letting it dance against her ivory skin, her raven's wing waterfall hair and over her most sensitive area. It was here she froze for a moment lifting her hips to the heat of the water letting a small moan escape her pale parted lips.

So enthralled with her bathing was the former rock star that she didn't even seem to notice the quiet opening or closing of her bathroom door, seemed blind to the shadow on the other side of the thin red curtain as she reached onto the in-shower shelf for the rose scented shampoo, squeezing herself a good handful before lathering it into her rich locks.

Eyes closed, she turned her back to the warm water tilting her head back into it, her body shivering some at the cool air that struck her like a knife as the curtain was inched back, her pale pink nipples rising at attention.

Every muscle in her body went rigid again as a hand covered her eyes, another beginning to comb through her soapy hair, a soft voice whispering in her ear, "Relax, I'm not here to hurt you." Every syllable seemed to scream 'safe' to her as she obeyed, she'd know that voice anywhere, and she had complete trust in its owner.

"Looks like Faith gave you quite a workout," the male whispered again running his fingers through her hair, lifting a lock to his nose to inhale the scent.

Her voice seemed a bit cracked as she spoke, "Maybe you can give me a better one..." she trailed off feeling her body come in contact with the white marble of the shower, a rag being tied around her eyes.

A soft moan erupted from her pale lips as his fangs grazed her neck softly, scratching at the flesh, his huge hands roaming her soft frame in such a possessive manner she never thought possible. She loved it, she loved him, even as he teased her small nub causing her to gasp out, allowing him access to her mouth where he forced his tongue into the wet cavern, stroking her sharp ivory fangs, to wrestle with her own tongue, enjoying her warm, spicy taste.

Selene quickly drove her sharp little nails into his back dragging downwards leaving long, angry, red, bleeding scratches, her eyes wide behind the black rag, "M-More," she whined stopping short of his name, who was she really dealing with at the moment she thought before all reason was driven from her with another impaling of the large undead erection.

Slowly she could feel her smaller body quake, crushed against his larger one her eyes rolling back behind her blindfold as she opened her mouth in a perfect circle of a moan, her fangs glinting in the weak light as the voice of her intruder took a slightly darker turn, growling gently in her ear, "You like that don't you my ancient little pet," he muttered, his large hands gently cupping her soft wet breast, kneading them softly, lowering his head to one pale bud entrapping it between his fangs, sucking and flickering it with his soft tongue, enjoying the soft pleased, tortured sounds erupting from the vampiress.

Gently he buried his face within the crock of her, his thrusts picking up in pace and intensity as he felt her start to tight, her moan growing deeper and more primal, her body quaking in pleasure, his long, hard muscle wrapped in her own taunt, slick cavern, driving into her in long, hard, pounding strokes watching her writher and cry out in pleasure, feeling the hot, sticky, pale red fluid bathing his cock as he groaned rewarding her climax with a jolt of his own burning hot, red cum, careful to support her weight as she came down from her high.

"Shh that's my good girl," he murmured, praising her gently as he peppered her with kisses, listening to the strain in her voice, "T-thank you my Angel," all doubt banished from her once and for all.

"I-I'm late. Faith's going to worry..." she said gently, clinging to his wet form panting hard as he ran a fresh, soapy rag over her tender marble skin.

"Don't worry about it darling. I'm sure she'll understand," he smiled wickedly as he rinsed her body off, turning off the water and wrapping her in one of the fluffy white towels, wrapping her hair up gently in the other, before gently setting her on the counter, brushing her teeth and fangs, never once removing her blindfold as he carried her back to their room, setting her at the vanity and stroking her hair with the brush, kissing her head, finally undoing the now dry rag.

Slowly Selene turned to face the man who had given her such pleasure and such happiness, raising to kiss him before going to get changed into white jeans, a red sweater, and a pair of black leather boots. After gathering her stakes, dagger and dart gun, and with one final kiss she was off to meet her slayer friend for their nightly patrol.

As he watched her go, Angel ran his tongue over his lips savoring her taste whispering, "Must try that again sometime, Eris." With that he was gone for the night.