A Quick Shower

Story Info
Stopping at a motel to do a quick cleanup.
1.6k words
4.29
59.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers

A decent motel is a wonderful thing. Especially if it's a big sprawling place with lots of units. If I was doing a long drive I'd find time to drop by one of these places each day. Not to spend the night, I'm a little on the cheap side and a good motel is expensive. No, I tend to sleep in my camper-van and visit the motel in the morning.

Most motels have a checkout time of about ten. If you arrive at about that time you'll find the cleaning staff getting busy preparing the rooms for the next set of guests. That's when I do a swift visit.

There's no way the staff can keep track of all the vehicles that come and go. All you need to do is drive in confidently and everyone thinks you belong there. That's what I do, generally parking away from the management office so I'm not easily noticeable. Then I check out the cleaning staff.

I tend to look for a younger woman who's about to start on a new room.

"Morning," I said, smiling at this pretty young thing who was about to be hard at work.

"Good morning, sir," she says, showing she's either nicely brought up or well trained.

"Listen, Lara, I've been driving all night and I've got hours to go before I reach my destination. I can't really afford to book into a motel just for a few hours. I was sort of hoping that you wouldn't mind me grabbing a quick shower while you do the rest of the unit. It just means that you don't clean the bathroom until the end and I'll be long gone before you're ready to do that."

There are a few things that help me when I give this little spiel. I check their name tag and actually use their name. I'm reasonably young and not bad looking, with an engaging smile and a nice warm voice. Fiddling with a tenner doesn't hurt, either. Look at it from the maid's point of view. She's going to have to clean the bathroom anyway so it makes no difference to her if I have a quick shower first. And a ten is a ten and completely tax free. Easy money.

In this particular case Lara didn't even think twice. She just smiled and accepted the ten and showed me into the unit.

I trotted off to the bathroom, attended to nature's needs, had a quick shower and shave, and was ready to face what the day might bring. Exiting the bathroom I found that what the day had brought were two long sexy legs with a neat little bottom bouncing around on top of them.

Lara was leaning over a table, polishing it off. When she leant over her uniform, which wasn't overly long and possibly a little tight, had ridden up her thighs. The tunic was still long enough to cover her bottom but the site of her gluteus maximus doing a little dance as she polished the table was both exciting and enervating at the same time. Enervating in all my will power just draining away; exciting as all my lust power rose rapidly, along with my cock.

I pulled an interesting note out of my wallet and stepped forward. One hand brushed her uniform tunic a little higher, slowly rubbing across those delightful curves. At the same time I placed that interesting note on the table where she could see it.

Initially she reared up and started to turn towards me, full of fire and indignation. Then she saw what I'd placed on the table and went rather still, thinking over the situation. Seeing she hadn't yet told me to stop I kept on stroking her.

"I'm sorry," she finally said, "but I don't do this sort of thing."

"You're a virgin?" I asked, sounding surprised. "I'm sorry. If I'd realised I'd never have touched you."

Not that this fact, if it was a fact, was stopping me from continuing to touch her.

"I didn't say that," she replied. "You're a stranger. You can't really expect me to do what you want me to do."

"Why not?" I asked. "I'm a stranger and I'll be gone in a short while. No-one would ever know that you had an interesting interlude with a strange man. The experience could be good for you. Something different to think about, a touch of romance entering into your life for one glorious moment."

"I can't. Besides, I'd get fired if my boss found out. We're under strict instructions about how we deal with customers."

"Maybe so, but I'm not a customer," I pointed out. "I'm just a casual visitor who needed the bathroom."

By this time I'd already eased her panties down somewhat and my hand was rubbing between her legs. She was pulling away slightly but not really trying to stop me touching her. And her hand was resting on that interesting note I'd put on the table.

She continued making protests, explaining how this sort of thing just wasn't her, how she had a boyfriend, and she just couldn't. While she talked I made understanding noises mixed with some friendly advice as to why she could do this and continued to stroke and play with her quite intimately. I also found time to lower my trousers.

She was winding down with her protests, having just about convinced herself that it was time to say no and mean it. I forestalled this by easing her lips apart and pressing my erection against her. A little further stretching of her lips as I pressed between them and then I withdrew my hand, letting her lips close snugly around me.

Up until she'd been rather restless, twisting about as I stroked her, not withdrawing as such, but sort of hinting that she was likely to pull away from me at a moment's notice. Now she gave a gasp and went perfectly still.

It was only natural of me to take advantage of her stillness. The stroking and touching that I'd been doing had made her hot and wet, no matter what she might like to pretend. Pressing firmly forward my cock started sliding down her passage, finding it tight but receptive.

She suddenly seemed to catch on that she'd might have left it too late to say no.

"Oh my god, you're actually doing it. I didn't say you could do it. Why are you doing it? Um, perhaps you should stop."

"Yes, I'm doing it," I agreed, "and may I say you feel wonderful. Ah, you didn't say I couldn't so I assumed that you were willing to try and see how things went. It would be silly to stop now. Why don't we just let things go as they are for a few moments while you get a chance to adjust?"

'Perhaps I should stop?' She had to be kidding. Even while she was talking I was pressing in deeper. One last little push and I was firmly sheathed in her passage, my groin pressing against hers.

I didn't pause while she adjusted to my presence within her. To do that might give her a chance to come to a final decision and the wrong one from my point of view. Far best to keep her mind occupied on other things. I pulled back and returned firmly, while she gave a startled gasp.

"Come along," I said softly, almost crooning the word. "Move with me now," I continued, giving her another encouraging stroke.

She was already hot and ready. Just slightly unwilling. Now that I was actually moving within her and encouraging her interaction she pushed to meet me. That was all it took. Once she'd started responding her own desires took control, urging her to keep going. Too late to stop, she was probably telling herself.

I pushed her uniform higher, giving myself room to slip my hands up the front of it. Finding her bra, just a light one from the feel of it, I pushed it up off her breasts, my hands taking its place. Now I was massaging her breasts in time to my thrusts, building on her excitement from both ends, as it were.

Lara's bottom was bouncing along in fine style as she worked to match my drive. Her excitement had reached her tongue and she was babbling, talking nonsense. One moment she'd be saying how this wasn't like her and then she'd be saying god, yes, do it harder. I had the impression that she wasn't sure why she was doing this and wouldn't be doing it again, but was willing to put up with it just this once if I'd only keep doing what I was doing. I had no intention of stopping in the short term, I assure you.

I kept it up, burying myself in her and enjoying the feel of her breasts under my hands. I was relishing the feel of my flesh in hers, feeling exhilarated at the mastery I held over her, even if it was only for a short time.

Things were moving along quite quickly by this stage. I picked up the pace a notch, slapping home with a good deal of force, almost lifting Lara off her feet with the force of my thrust. She was making an excited yowling, her tone pitching higher as she approached her climax. Then I was really banging home and she gave a shriek as she climaxed, with me following suit in short order.

I paid a quick visit to the bathroom to re-tidy myself and departed. Lara had moved into the bathroom to complete her housework. The fact that she was stripping off as she entered it suggested to me that she intended to take a shower while there. The money that I'd left on the table had vanished.

I do like paying quick visits to motels. They can be so rewarding.

Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers