A Quickie

Story Info
A quick shag in the local bar.
770 words
3.21
45.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm watching you in a bar. The guy you're with. Something’s just not right. It doesn't add up. He looks like a nerd with his glasses and tank top. And you with the long hair, great tits and a fine arse. Your wasted on this guy and you and I both know it.

I watch you as you chat. There's no sparkle in your eyes. Your date raises from the table. "would you like another drink?". You smile, you say yes and you play with your empty glass. You catch my gaze. You look at me, and your actions change. A slight shift in sitting position, a flick of the hair, a quick glance to your date. An uncomfortable smile.

Your date returns with your drink, suggest that you go and play pool. The table is out the back, away from me. You glance at me as you leave. I look you up and down. The silk blouse, no bra, short skirt and long leather boots.

I get up and walk over to the bar, pull up a stool and order more refreshment. You think I can't see you. The little adjustments you make to the skirt and blouse thinking I may come in. A CCTV screen sits behind the bar, its picture trained on the pool table.

I watch you bend over to break the balls. It’s obviously not the first time you've played this game. I picture myself fucking you hard from behind, playing with your ample tits, tweaking your nipples. Your date takes his shot, but your not watching him. Your look around the room, you see the camera. Your gut feeling tells you I'm watching. You look at the date, he's busy trying to impress you. Staring right at the lens you suck the tip of two of your finger. You run them up and down your neck. The date misses a shot. He tells you he’ll be back in five minutes.

I make my way to the pool room. Your playing with the balls on the table and don't notice me come in. I shut the door and turn the key. You look up at me. You turn and face me, holding the cue as if it were a weapon. What u gonna do with that, hey? I push you against the wall, take your face in hand, squeeze and kiss you hard. You respond, I tear your blouse open. You don't care anymore, your lost in the moment. I squezee your breasts. Your nipples are so firm. I place my thigh between your legs and start kneading your crotch. Your pussy is soaking wet. You moan but then try to pull away. Guilt is catching up with you. I grab your arse. I hitch up your skirt. Your still fighting me off, but there's no effort there. I go down on my knees, lift your leg over my shoulder and push my face into your pussy sucking on your clit. You taste sooo good. I tease you by spelling my name out with my tongue. Your biting your lip as you push yourself harder into my face. "FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME NOW" you demand. I stand up, and you frantically tug at my belt and undo my jeans. My cock is rock solid and glad to be released from the constraints of my jeans. You wrap your legs around my waist, the cool leather of your boots rubbing against my arse, and hold on tight. I walk you to the table and pin you down. I thrust into you, your wet pussy making entrance easy. I lean over you as I push. You catch a poolball from beside you. You hit me on the arm with it, 'faster, faster' you cry. I’m on the edge of climax. I lift the cue from beside the table and place it across your mouth. "bite on this' as I go for the final push. Hard and fast I push, looking into your eyes as I do. You look like its been years since you were fucked like this. As I explode deep inside you, I grab your hair and pull you close to me. We’re both panting heavily know. The sweat trickles down my brow. I tear a piece of your blouse off to wipe myself clean. You protest that I'm leaving.I pull your head back, kiss you hard one last time so you can taste your juices and tell you to have your boyfriend finish you off. I walk back to the bar to finish my pint, and the barman gives me a sly wink.