A Quickie in the Linen Closet

Story Info
A nurse prepares for a new arrival and gets a sexy surprise
1.3k words
3.98
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was in the manor's supply room getting what was needed in preparation of the arrival of a new tenant to a vacant room. She placed a few stacks of linen on the cart, counting them out and continued on to the bath towels. Bent over she picked up the ones on the lower shelves, humming to herself and not noticing that someone had entered the room quietly. It was Rob, a man whom had been visiting a relative at the manor several times but had been gazing at Tammy for a while now. She caught him several times and always smiled at him, coyly. She found him attractive and sometimes she wondered if he had noticed that her nipples would get erect around him or that her stares were longer at him each time.

As Tammy moved down the rows of shelves, Rob gazed at the lovely contours of her firm, heart-shaped ass, revealed by her tightly stretched scrub pants. The tempting view brought a smile to his face.

Taking his cock from his jeans, Rob slowly worked his hand back and forth on it as he watched Tammy. He imagined several times fucking her in his imagination and today he hoped would be reality. He kept stroking his cock while he walked softly up behind Tammy. She was still somewhat unaware of his presence. His tool was now completely hard. Using both hands, he quickly grabbed her pants and pulled them down over her ass and thighs, exposing her alluring, half-thong clad ass. He quickly slid the red lace and satin down to her knees. Holding her round hip with one hand, he grasped his cock with the other, ran the head up and down the smooth slit exposed to him. To his surprise, it was already wet enough to accept him. Tammy had been having nearly the same thoughts that day after she had noticed that he was visiting again and she was drenched in pre-moistness. Pushing his hips forward, he sank the thick shaft to the hilt in the beckoning love box.

Everything had happened so fast that Tammy was taken by complete surprise. Rob's cock was in her before she even knew anyone was in the room with her.

"What the hell is....who is...oh, my God! What are you....don't....we'll get caught...oh! Oh!"

Tammy tried to turn and found she could only move her head around. Rob was holding her waist, keeping her bent over and her body turned away from him. She got her head far enough around to see who it was. Her conscious mind told her that this was the wrong place and wrong time to enjoy the man she secretly wanted, but her body had different ideas. Her passions that welled up for the last few weeks that centred around him overpowered all else.

"Oh, my God! What are you doing? We can't do this here! I'll get fired and you'll be banned from seeing your relative!"

Even as she was talking, her body was taking over and she was beginning to move with the rhythms of Rob's fucking.

"Aaaahhhh, Tammy, I've wanted to do this to you since I first laid eyes on you...and I saw how you looked back at me. I heard you playing with yourself in the bathroom last week whispering my name." She could not believe that he heard her that day....the one time she just had to relieve her sexual tension at work, thinking she was quiet and unaware, she was actually caught by the man she was daydreaming about. Suddenly all her reservations were gone and she accepted what was happening. "Oh, Tammy, you have such a nice, wet, tight pussy. Fuck with me. Take all of it. So good, so good."

Now her body was in full control. She could feel that thick weapon deep in her tight belly, thrusting up so far it seemed it would come out her throat. Her pussy muscles were working on their own, contracting, squeezing, pulling on his shaft. His hands were resting lightly on her hips, burning her flesh with their touch.

Tammy reached forward, grabbing onto a shelf and steadied herself. Braced now, she began shoving her hips back, trying to get more cock into her. Her surprise and shock had turned to pure passion. She couldn't help herself. All she wanted was as much cock as Rob could give her, and for her burning hunger to be satisfied.

Rob worked his cock in and out. The slurping sounds of his piston moving back and froth in the sopping pussy were like fine music to their ears. He leaned his upper body back so he could see his red shaft appear and disappear as it went in and out. He gradually increased his tempo.

"Oh yes, do it, do it! I love it, I love it, big boy! Shove it in me! Give me all of that big thing! You're so thick! Make it come out of my mouth. I don't care! Just fuck me! Fuck me!"

Tammy's voice rose with each word until she was almost yelling. She was beyond worrying about anyone hearing her screams. Rob was huffing and puffing as he slammed his cock into her. Her aching tits bounced with the force of his fucking. The pungent scent of sexual odour filled the air of the small room. Tammy's erotic cries assaulted his ears.

"Fuck me hard, make me cum! I've got to cum! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm almost there, I'm ready, so ready! I want to cum, God, how I want to cum! Fuck me, dammit!"

Rob followed her instructions, slamming his cock into hr as hard as he could. His hips moved forward with such force that his belly slapped into her uptrust buttocks; his balls swinging forward and bouncing off her bare pussy lips with each thrust. Faster and faster he went, harder and deeper with each trust, forcing Tammy's body toward the shelf she was holding onto every time he slammed into her. The shelf shook and rattled, making Rob wonder if it was going to be torn from the wall.

Tammy's final screams ripped the air. "Oooohhhh! Ooohh! Oooooohhhh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! God, cumming, cumming. Don't stop, don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her body was shaking like a tree in a high wind. Rob could feel the inner walls of her pussy grabbing his cock, stroking it, pulling it deeper, trying to milk him of his cum. His knees were getting wobbly and his breath was exploding in short gasps. With one final brutal lunge, he pushed his pelvis against her ass as much as he could, his cock buried in her pussy as much as it could go and released his own boiling love juice.

Rob was grunting and panting, Tammy's voice rose above those sounds. "Fill me, fuck me, fill me, give it to me! I want all of it! Fill me with it! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Rob was frozen into immobility with the intensity of his orgasm. He could only hang onto Tammy's hips and let his bursting prick pump into her up-turned pussy. Tammy lost her grip on the shelf, falling forward. Rob's pumping tool pulled out with a plop, the last drops of his cum hitting the crack of Tammy's ass. She collapsed forward into the towels and Rob went with her, landing by her side.

After a few minutes, Rob kissed Tammy and quietly left the linen room as quietly as he entered, leaving her lying across the towels in a sexual stupor. A bit later, Tammy roused herself. She wiped Rob's cum from her thighs and straightened her clothes. She combed her hair with her fingers and went back to her job.

While making her usual rounds she found Rob sitting with his relative. Tammy gave a knowing smile to him, which he returned back. She approached him and slipped a piece of paper into his hand.

"I get off at 10:30, call me," she seductively said.

Rob opened the folded paper to see her phone number on it and the words, "I want you again!" He winked at her as she left the room, both knowing that they would be fucking again at the end of the night, this time in the comfort and privacy of one of their beds.