A Quickie with My Sleeping Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Sis does me in my sleep.
1.5k words
4.46
142.6k
159
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,264 Followers

All characters indulging in sexual acts are of legal age.

*****

Recap: My sister Janine and I are the same age, 18, but not twins. Janine is five feet 9, with curly brown hair to her shoulders and fair skin. She's a little plump.

Last night I sneaked into her room, got behind her while she slept on her stomach and fucked her. Then I fingered her and I swear I made her cum in her sleep. Today was a very hot day, so hot that even in the air-conditioning I wore just shorts all day; Janine wore her bikini. She'd put on a kilo or so recently, so I loved the way her bum stretched the red fabric and the top cupped her tits snugly. I hadn't seen her in bra or bikini for a while, and noted she'd developed well in that respect. I guessed maybe C-cups, bordering on D's? Anyway, they were ample and held my gaze every time she moved.

After dinner, I chatted with her: "Gonna be hard to sleep tonight, Nini." (It was my childhood nickname for her).

"Sure will."

"Sleep OK last night?"

"Yeah, OK but not great. Mind you, I had a bit to drink, so that might have helped. I expect I'll toss and turn tonight though."

I hoped not.

Thankfully a cool Southerly change came through at 8 or so that evening and took the temperature down to comfortable levels. Janine stayed up watching TV, now dressed in the same nighty as last night, ready for bed. She sat with her legs bent underneath her, unaware I'm sure that I could see a triangle of white cotton between her legs, pulled tightly against her so that I saw three distinct lines - pussy lips and slit - for three or four centimetres. Sitting there in silky-smooth soccer shorts and T-shirt, my dick rose in salute. For the first time I realised how erotic the shiny fabric was against my cock.

Being sure not to stare, glancing occasionally at this delicious sight I thought I saw a darker patch right in the middle. I fantasised that she was horny and getting moist there. On my third or fourth look I made the mistake of lingering too long. Janine looked at me and must have realised where I was looking. She adjusted her pose and I no longer had the view, so I pretended to watch TV with her.

Maybe five minutes later Janine stood, walked towards the door, then cursed as she dropped something or other. With straight legs, she bent to pick it up. I have no idea what it was - my eyes were glued to my sister's bum, panties and camel-toe, pointing right at me just two metres away, nestled as they were in those lovely little cotton briefs.

My jaw dropped, then I wrenched my eyes away. Janine disappeared for a minute then came back and sat again, chastely, not showing much of anything.

My cock was enraged. Then my mind went through what I'd seen: Oh man that was hot. Slit, all the way, bum crack too! Oh, I know how firm those pussy lips are, and now I ... Wait! She bent over like that deliberately! She always bends from the knees like an old maid, even in jeans or whatever. Did Nini just flash me?

My dick didn't care whether it was deliberate. He wanted action. Later on, he got it.

Maybe two hours passed. I was back in Janine's room as she slept, still wearing those silky-smooth shorts, gently stroking my cock through them while I watched Janine's tits rise and fall in the moonlight. She was on her back, one leg straight and the other slightly crooked but I could not see anything. I was in the shadows, hoping for a chance to repeat last night's adventure.

Bending awkwardly I managed to see she was still wearing those white cotton briefs. Gonna be hard to get anywhere now, I thought.

Janine stirred and stretched her hands above her head. Shit! She was waking up! Somehow I darted through the door and closed it without creating a noise, and hurried to my own room. I held my door open just a crack and watched. Janine's silhouette went to the bathroom. I heard her peeing loudly, the flush, and then she went back to her room.

I lay there awake and horny for maybe an hour, then sneaked back in. Her door was closed, and I suddenly realised this is the part where I'm most likely to get caught - she could be sitting on her bed and I wouldn't know until I'd opened the door, and at 2 am there weren't many valid reasons for me coming into her room. If challenged, I thought I'd say I heard a noise and came to check. Might work unless I was busily trying to get my dick in her.

In the end I jerked off and jizzed in my shorts while I stared at her heaving bosom. Not as good as last night, but I got off all the same.

It was three nights later when things took a new direction. Janine went to bed early - about 9 - so I figured by 11:30 when I went up she'd be fast asleep. But a crack of light around her door showed she wasn't. I peeked, fully aware that I'd be illuminated if she looked my way. But she was on her back, eyes closed. My heart leapt. My sister was completely naked, I saw in the dim light from her bedside lamp, legs wide apart, two fingers inside herself, the other hand pulling at each nipple in turn.

I heard her low moaning now, and instantly I took out my cock and stroked myself. In a flash I decided to keep looking - if I got caught I'd try the old 'what did you expect with your door open' line. Janine's fingers were moving fast inside her pussy, mine likewise on my shaft.

Suddenly Janine looked towards me. A second passed before she threw a pillow at me and pulled the bed-covers up. Ashamed, I lost my nerve and ran back to my room. My erection persisted, but I was racked with guilt. Eventually I drifted into sleep.

I don't know what time it was, but my sleep-fogged mind began talking through the fog. Oh, cock hard again. Nice though. Sleep returned, then my dreaming mind spoke again: Nice! Girl riding me. Who? Might be Carol Burgess. I like her. Smooth thighs, feels like. And wet. And strange noises too.

Noise? Wetness? Dreams are indistinct, vague, fleeting. I opened my eyes, and looked straight into my sister's face. it didn't register for three or four seconds, by which time I'd realised Janine was on my cock and gently riding me. The thighs and wetness were real. The noise was the faint creaking of my bed. Moonlight filtered through and revealed the scene fully. Janine was in a T-shirt and knickers. She had pulled the crotch of her panties aside, sat on my cock, and was gently, slowly lifting and squatting back on my nocturnal hardness.

There was no doubt now. She was looking into my eyes, smiling, and put her finger to her lips: "Ssshhh".

I rested my head back on the pillow and watched her face. She smiled all the time. She wasn't just taking pleasure, she was using her womanly guile to give it too. I reached for her breasts and cupped them half in trepidation, half fearful that she'd pop like a balloon at my touch and the dream would be over.

Janine reached, grasped her t-shirt and lifted it over her head. Her magnificent tits jiggled free, and there they were. Nipples hardening, round and firm; that vision of my sister's breasts is imprinted on me now, all these years later. I'd seen her pulling at the nipples earlier, and I did the same. Immediately she bucked on my cock, squeezing me with her pussy, and threw her head back. Then she bent to me and whispered in my ear: "Gently. Let me do it all. We can't make any noise."

So I just cupped her weighty orbs from below and let my sister rotate her bum and stir my cock, sometimes with a hip thrust, others not. It was too much. I grasped her hips and tried to urge her off me, I was close to losing my wad and didn't want to cum in her.

My sister just smiled and shook her head; She wasn't going to lift off me, and pushed hard so my pubic mound was squished against her wetness. Feeling the familiar tingle, I pushed back at her as my balls tightened in advance of my release, and it started. Ropes of hot cum splattered my sister's insides, my dick twitching and spewing incestuous cream up into her. My mind blanked, went purple, senseless, while my seed jetted.

Some seconds later my senses returned. Janine bent low, her tits crushed against my chest, and whispered: "You think I didn't know when you fucked me on Friday? That's twice you got to cum. You owe me. See you tomorrow and I'll tell you how to pay up."

I was still hard in her, but she eased away and left me with a dollop of cum and pussy juice on my stomach. Then she was gone.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,264 Followers