A Quiet Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, what the hell is going on down there?" one of the guys asked Max upon seeing the terrified look on his face. "We heard screaming..."

Max stammered unintelligible words and rushed past his brothers, the whole world absent save for his escape route. He heard a strangled cry from behind him and whirled around to see the demon at the top of the stairs. Each of her arms were embedded in the chests of his two friends, their faces rapidly collapsing in on themselves. He briefly stared, transfixed as she absorbed his other friends like quick fix meals. He marveled at how much the display spoke to the budding arousal that threatened to slow his escape, to make him turn back to her.

Max shut his eyes and turned to throw open the door, flinging himself into the cool night air.

Present

Max slowly returned to consciousness and fought down a wave of nausea. He was lying flat on his back and was staring up at the trees that had failed to offer him refuge. Max gave an experimental attempt at movement and found that his body seemed to weigh some twenty times what it should, and he was unable to do anything but shift a bit in either direction.

He also noted, to his surprise, that he was completely naked. Max could feel the damp soil underneath him and was chilled by the night air of the forest. His sweat had mostly dried and he began to shiver instantly, both from fear and from the cold. 'Why am I not laying on any leaves?' he wondered to himself, detecting that he was splayed in a hastily created clearing in the layers of forest refuse that should have protected him from the cold earth.

Without warning, a flash of light illuminated the trees above him and he was instantly flushed with the feeling of a warm glow. He felt a gentle pressure coalesce underneath his naked body and Max rose a little into the air, suspended by some magical energy. He strained his neck muscles to glance to the side and found that he was floating roughly a foot off the ground and seemed to be splayed in the center of another one of the magical glyphs that his late "friend" had so carefully drawn on the basement floor.

"Mmmmmm...that must be more comfortable, yes?" the demon purred from somewhere to his rear. "I was worried that you'd gotten away and I did look ever so forward to talking with you."

Max heard slow, light steps circle around to his side, crunching dead leaves softly. The effort required to turn his head kept him staring straight upwards, but he finally got a close up look at his attacker when she walked up and peered down at him.

She was even more lovely than he had previously thought, her face the very definition of beauty. Her high, elfin cheekbones and plush lips were framed by a face that hinted of royalty and the horns and eerie eyes did nothing to diminish from here allure, even augmenting it. However, the demon's expression radiated nothing but cruelty. She still wore her half smile, a look of almost indifference making him feel like an insect in her presence. Max's position gave him a perfect view of the underside of her pale breasts, nipples jutting out in hardened arousal.

"You ran away before we could get properly...acquainted." she said, chuckling, and brought her hand up to Max's face. He recoiled in terror upon seeing her clawed fingers, but the magical field held his neck and head in a vice grip. She didn't stab him or scratch him, however, turning her hand over and lightly caressing his cheek with a single silken finger.

Max's mind instantly reeled. Her touch was the softest, most incredible thing he had ever felt in his life. Warmth spread from his cheek like fire, supercharging his already racing heartbeat and setting his blood aflame. He let out a soft gasp and stared up at his captor in wonder, baffled as to how anyone - or anything - could be so perfect.

"My name is not something that you could pronounce in your tongue, so you may call me Serena." she said, catching his eyes in her imprisoning gaze. Her hand drifted down his face and toyed with his chest hair. "And my oh my...what a splendid catch we have here."

Everything she touched felt like it was being rubbed with the finest silks dipped in heroin. Max's breathing quickened to an uncomfortable pace, this time neither from fear nor physical exertion. Her touch was awakening some primal need inside him, something that eroded his reasoning and brought forth a long dormant animalistic need.

"Wha...what are...I'm sorry, who are you?" Max stammered out, fighting against the fields hold on him but finding it marginally easier to speak than move. She trailed her hand over to his nipple and gave it a saucy little tweak. "I am a succubus. A demon of lust. Your friend summoned me to this plane and attempted to bind me into his service, but alas," she smirked, "he seems to have overstepped his capabilities in his arrogance." She brought her other hand up and began to lightly caress Max's other pectoral.

"Did you...did you kill him? He's gone, isn't he?" Max asked, feeling a knot of terror in his stomach that threatened to choke him up.

She paused and glanced away from him for a brief moment. Her hold lifted on him, Max closed his eyes.

"Yes he is gone. I consumed him and your other friends in order to cement my place in this reality. But don't worry, pet. Their souls are safe and have moved on. I cannot say the same for you, however."

Max felt a tear threaten to form in his eyes, but screwed them tightly shut to block it. He wouldn't give this thing the satisfaction of seeing him cry. He wasn't exactly close to his friends, but seeing their lives consumed like some sort of ripened fruit was something that would haunt him for the rest of his presumably short life.

"What do you want from me?" he choked out in defiance. He felt a clawed hand wrap itself tightly around his throat and opened his eyes in panic.

"Why, I want to eat your soul." Serena stated flatly, recapturing his mind with her serpent eyes. His blood ran cold before she abruptly released him and laughed a high, girlish laugh. She lightly slapped him on his face and took a step back out of his field of vision. He heard a soft rustling and felt a whoosh of wind as Serena batted her great wings twice, lifting herself into the air over him.

She hovered for a few seconds before centering herself over his akimbo form, slowly bringing herself to stand astride him. Serena seemed to be able to stand on whatever field kept him suspended from the ground, and she placed one foot on either side of his trunk. Max stared up at her and took in the beauty of her nakedness.

Serena had her hands on her hips and presented her body like someone without the faintest concept of shame. Her plush labia seemed to already be dripping with arousal, and Max could smell her from down below. The scent made his nostrils flare and reignited the feeling of need that had been kindled moments before. He focused his stare on her hairless pussy, its swollen lips filling his mind, his whole world.

"Pet, I can make you feel things that you never thought possible." she boasted, "I could make your last moments a thousand heavens wrapped into on glorious nova of pleasure. You would beg me to take your soul in the end, you would give it to me if I asked. But the service I require of you is different tonight."

Her vaginal juices ran freely down her leg, and Max was past all fear. He only felt longing for this perfect thing standing above him. His cock stood at attention, harder than he'd ever thought possible, and it ached with the need to fill her. She had completely overwhelmed him and Max was hers for the taking.

She slowly sank to her knees, settling her perfect body on Max's legs so that his cock was pressed against her dripping gash. Precum dribbled out of his head, pooling on his abdomen and glistening in the low light provided by the glyph.

Serena slowly knelt over, bringing her almost to eye level with him and close enough that he might feel the softness of her raven hair. She smelled of flowers and delicious sin, an intoxicating perfume that only served to addict him more to this pale demoness astride him.

"I am going to take you. You will not be able to fight it, so don't. It will only cause you pain. If you bore me, I will suck out your life in an instant and you will die. Do you understand?" she said, the information a mere statement of fact rather than a threat. Max knew that she was deadly serious, having seen her kill three people in the last few hours. He strained against his invisible bonds, nodding slightly.

This seemed to please Serena, and she gave him a sensual smile. "Good. I'm surprised you can move at all in this circle. You show some promise."

She gradually leaned forward until her velvety lips came into contact with Max's and he felt his mind disconnect. He fought to press his mouth into hers in wild abandon, Serena the only thing in the world that he cared about at the moment. His arms strained to embrace her, to shove her into him harder, corded muscles protruding from the effort.

She broke the kiss, satisfied with the effect she was having on the young man. Serena lifted her hips slightly, dragging her soaked pussy along the length of Max's cock and smearing him with her juices. She teased him with her slit, marking him with her scent and covering his cock with her slickness. He shuddered violently at the friction and felt himself rapidly approach orgasm. His pleasure, however, seemed to have no end point, and he found himself unable to come.

The succubus suddenly broke contact and deprived Max of the sumptuous friction, retreating downward towards his feet. He groaned in disappointment and fought even harder to seize the sultry temptress but was restrained and still unable to move particularly far.

"Ooooh, why so hasty?" she cooed, "Does the little pet want to cum? Hmmmm?" she teased him.

He found his head slightly easier to move and lifted it enough to follow her path as Serena settled into position, roughly level with his cock. She smiled innocently, then with teeth as she bared her pointed incisors.

Max rose from his sexual stupor slightly at the sight of her fangs, blinking rapidly as her spell loosened its hold on him. Worry brought a crease to his brow, but was quickly stifled as Serena took an experimental lick of his painfully erect member.

She gave it one more stroke of her tongue, all the way from the root to the head and Max's eyes rolled back in his head. He was okay with this. He was definitely okay with this. His balls were boiling and felt fuller than ever.

Max's eyes flew open as he felt her tongue curl around the base of his cock like a serpent. He stared in wonder as an impossibly long tongue threw not one but two coils around his dick. She stared straight into his eyes with a knowing twinkle as her freakish appendage began to slowly slide up and down, slipping and writhing like a snake.

He had never felt anything like it in his life. Max had no idea how he wasn't spurting all over her perfect face, but then again all sorts of freakish things had been happening tonight, so what was one more thing?

Serena centered her head and engulfed his member to the base with almost no resistance from her throat. Max wasn't sure if she needed air to survive, but it certainly didn't seem like it as she made no gagging sound or physical objection to the cock passing into her throat. All of the sudden, whatever block was keeping him from coming was lifted and he felt his balls contract, firing a huge jet of semen down her hot throat. A strangled cry escaped his throat and he flexed so hard that a small blood vessel burst in his eye, streaking like red lightning across his sclera. His sex-addled brain was temporarily shut down and he flopped his head back onto the makeshift force field bed, reeling from the force of his ejaculation.

His demoness lover moaned on his cock, trembling slightly from her own orgasm as she swallowed his offering to her. She slowly stroked his dick with her serpent tongue until she had milked out all there was and released him with an audible pop.

"Thank you for that," she said with a contented sigh, rubbing her stomach in a cartoonish gesture, "the first one has to be freely given." A soft rustle accompanied the opening of her wings and two powerful flaps brought Serena to her feet. "The next can be taken by force!" she finished with a maniacal laugh.

Max was too out of it to care, or even notice that his cock hadn't softened in the slightest. He blearily opened his eyes to see this sexual goddess crouched over his penis, a predatory look on her face. Glancing down to her pussy, he saw that she was as inflamed and aroused as he was. Her sex gaped slightly and drooled onto his erection, her juices almost too hot for his comfort.

"In you go, pet." she said as she descended in one smooth motion and impaled herself on him. Whatever he thought he was ready for, he was wrong. Max was by no means a virgin, but he figured that if he died and went to heaven after she was done with him, then it better be close to this.

Her vagina was plush and soft, and though it at first felt too hot to handle, its warmth suffused his cock and spread into his body. Serena was so wet that her pussy squelched lewdly as she ground herself into his pelvis. The biggest surprise was yet to come however, when a disturbing wriggle flexed up her vaginal walls and drew Max's cock further into her silken depths.

His wild and confused eyes were greeted by an amused laugh from Serena.

"Did you expect a succubus's pussy to be anything normal?" she said, giving his member another loving internal stroke, "No, pet, I can keep you hard for HOURS, and I can make you cum and cum and cum until you're all dried up. Just like your friends back there."

Max felt another stab of terror cut through the haze of arousal as her pussy began to ripple and flow against him. He didn't want to end up pumping his life into this hell spawn, spasming underneath her until he mummified from the inside. Fear brought strength to his limbs as he flexed his arms mightily and gained enough momentum to bring his hands to her toned thighs.

Her expression changed from smug triumph to snide contempt; she seized both of his hands and forced them back down with inhuman strength, clawed fingers leaving cuts in his wrists. She sneered and licked his face, her spit hot on his cheek and humiliating in his mind. Max's protests ceased when she slowly began to pump her hips up and down, delicious friction driving any resistance from his mind.

"Yes, there pet. Feel my pussy take over your mind. You humans are slaves to sex. You would cum your life into anything hot and wet if it had the means to take it from you." Serena finished each stroke with a little rotation that added a firework of pleasure to the end of her movement. Her talents coupled with her inhuman pussy had Max arching his back and pressing himself into her as far as he was allowed.

Some small, distant part of his mind registered that he was being afforded an increased range of movement. Perhaps his bonds were slackening?

Serena showed no sign of slowing down, however. She still held Max's arms pinned above his head as she slammed her hips into him, her ragged breathing full of soft and sensual moans.

"I can feel your pleasure, you know." she told him, "I can feel it like it's my own. You're soooooo close to cumming, I know that you want to." Serena planted kisses along his jawline, each one a miniature explosion of tingles that wormed their way into his brain. She took his earlobe into her mouth and sucked on it before whispering into his ear.

"I can take your life, just like I did to your friends. But your soul...your soul would move on. Onto the next plane, where you could experience whatever awaits you mortals. Let me tell you a little secret though pet...one I think you'll be dying to hear." Serena stopped her frantic pumping and poised with her labia just kissing the tip of Max's cock.

"Sex with me bonds our souls together...we're connected right now. Surely you've felt it." Her pussy gave the head of his dick a little pump and he bucked and jerked as though shocked, feeling a sort of pulling sensation that stretched into parts of him he didn't know existed. Max froze in terror as he realized just how deep of a hold she had on his body, mind and soul.

"I could take your life and you could have continued on in another existence...but if I take your soul..." she punctuated her statement with sliding down his penis and resting on his pelvis, "you're gone. Eaten. That's it for you, pet. No more afterlife or great beyond or whatever other thing they're telling you these days."

Max redoubled his efforts to throw her off of him, but to no avail. She plunged forward and stole a kiss from him as her pussy rippled oddly against his cock, sucking him further into her body until he rested against what should have been her cervix. Instead, he found something much more pleasant, and much more terrifying.

A set of feathery light caresses tickled the head of his cock and began to walk down his shaft, reminiscent of fingers made of silk. After reaching about halfway he felt some of them begin to swirl and gyrate against him as others began to grip his glans with a suction-like motion. Max's mind was whited out with pleasure and he wasn't able to think straight enough to continue his struggles. He felt his legs begin to tremble as his body sprinted towards orgasm.

"Yes, pet. Give it to me. They always do in the end." she declared in triumph as her dexterous pussy drove Max towards the edge. He made every attempt to hold back the growing tide of his orgasm, but she was just too skilled.

Max shouted into the woods as he spurted inside her, driving his hips upward and coming off of the force field. Serena was pushed over the edge herself, her own cry joining and then surpassing his in volume as her pussy began to suck on him in earnest. He felt whatever connection they had come into full play as invisible strings began to pull on something far more vital than Max's body. Part of him was ripped loose and pulled towards her sucking vagina and he felt a sort of weird disconnect as his consciousness was caught in a whirlwind of pleasure that swept him away.

His energy was flowing freely from his body, and Serena drank it eagerly in giant gulps. Her chest heaved as she seemed to take draws from him as one would from a straw and Max felt darkness begin to encroach on his vision. A creeping numbness began to spread from his extremities and a small part of him resigned himself to his fate.

Suddenly with a cry Serena released her hold on his cock and allowed it to fall, spurting, onto his stomach. It gave a few more feeble throbs before finally coming to a halt and ending the vampiric absorption of his life and soul. Sensation flooded back as he slammed into his body again, released from whatever strings had been pulling on his soul. The blissful pleasure was instantly withdrawn, leaving behind a feeling of violation and loss. Max fell through the force field to the ground, it apparently having been pulled from underneath him and he hit quite hard. The world was spinning around him and he rolled on his side to try and curl into a fetal position.

Something wasn't right inside him. He felt like something had been pruned away, leaving a gap where a part of him had been. He sobbed once at its loss and clutched his stomach, fighting back the urge to vomit for the second time this evening. The night air began to chill the sheen of sweat and bodily fluids that covered Max's body which caused him to resume his shivering from earlier.

"You might feel a little bit rough right now, pet, but don't worry." Serena said as she lightly landed next to his trembling form, "The doctor has the medicine you need right here." The perfect vision of loveliness, she stood with her hip cocked to the side, and Max noticed her tail slowly waving at her side, connected out of sight somewhere around her lower back. It didn't have a classic demon spade shape, instead just coming to what appeared to be a sharp point that mimicked her nails.