A Quiet Evening At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady shrieks with joy as she comes. She flexes so hard the chair scoots away from her, bounces off the desk and drifts across the room.

I manage to catch her before she falls. With an arm around her waist I lower her gently to the floor. My tongue and fingers never cease playing with her and her orgasm keeps on going.

She twitches, presses her mons to me, gasps, moans. I love it, having such a passionate woman come so hard under my ministrations is a wonderful feeling.

My lady relaxes once more, her climax allows her mind to return to reality. I ease up a little, she needs a break. But I know her, she's nowhere near done yet.

She brings her head up, looks at me with shining eyes. "I need you in me," she hisses. "Fill me up, fuck me hard!"

A lecherous grin shapes my mouth. I love the way she wants, demands. I've never been wanted so badly and the warmest jelly fills me. So I answer her need. Slithering up her body I place my cock where it belongs and I push myself home.

She snaps her hips up, pushing hard against me. Her arms wrap around me, pulling my face to hers and she kisses me hard. Pulling back she whispers, "That's it, fuck me. I want to come, come hard." Her request is interrupted by a gasp. "Only you," she continues, "can do that."

My hips pump, I run myself in and out of her with a intense, forceful rhythm. I can feel her hot walls pulse around me, telling me the depths of her desire. It's the fulfillment of a lifetime, a wonder beyond imagining. To give a glorious woman such joy is a gift I never expected to receive.

She responds to me, thrusting to meet me, running her hands over my back, grunting in my ear. Her orgasmic nature rises to the fore and she comes. My ribs strain under the force of her embrace. She vibrates a quivering groan into my shoulder. Her pussy snaps tight and I feel the fluids her climax ejects run over my shaft. Her body trembles under me as her mind fades once more.

I ride her through her orgasm, never stopping my pumping. I don't have another load in me but who cares? It's her happiness I want. I want her limp, drained, bleary from coming. I thrust into her, loving the tight heat of her wrapped around me.

Her grip loosens as her climax recedes. But she continues raising her pelvis to me. She licks at my neck, kisses my shoulder, grunts in my ear. "Can't, stop," she hisses, "don't, stop. Puh...puh..." And her climax erupts again.

This time is a little different. She squeaks, pulses, gives little jerks. Her bliss snaps like a string of firecrackers rather than explodes like a stick of dynamite. It's long string as well. She comes, and comes, and comes. And comes. Her eyes blank and her face grimaces. Her body balances her soul at the very edge of paradise.

I give her a wicked grin, continue working. The rippling of her pussy around my cock, the quaking of her body, the feel of her slick dark skin fills me with joy. I clutch her shoulders, drawing her tight. Her tits are squeezed against me. I feel her hard nipples poke my chest. All these sensations deluge my mind, create the most lovely delight in my mind and soul.

Without warning she shrieks. Every muscle in her body goes rigid. A breathless noise dribbles from her mouth and she drenches my cock and balls with her spend.

I can't move she holds me so tight. I'm locked into position by her orgasm. I feel her quiver around me as her muscles strain under the force of her crescendo. I love when she loses herself like this. It fills me with pride to know I can affect her so.

With a quiet groan she lets me go. Her body goes utterly limp. Eyes glazed and fluttering, her head lolls, she's unable to hold it against gravity. She pants, her chest heaving as if she'd run a steeplechase. Her mouth hangs open but the hint of a smile plays at the corners of her lips.

I raise my upper body away from her, allowing her space to breathe. I'm still hard but cease my pumping. She's hit the wall and there's no sense in doing work that she can't respond to. I smile, lean my head down to place gentle kisses on her cheek. I wait for her to return from where she's traveled.

Her eyes clear, she looks at me and smiles. She raises her head, I lower mine and we share a sweet kiss.

Pulling back she declares, "God. I'm numb."

I notice an odd reverberation when she says this and I look around. I find we're in the space under her desk where her legs would go if she was sitting down. Chuckling, I shake my head.

"What's so funny?" she asks.

"Look where we are."

She looks and laughs out loud, pulls me close as she does. We share another delicious kiss. We laugh some more and nuzzle at each other.

I pull myself from her. She sighs in disappointment. Backing out from under the desk, I stand. She follows, I extend a hand and help her up.

"Shower," I tell her, "and then bed."

She wraps her arm around my waist, pecks at my cheek and says, "Good idea. I'm pooped."

As we head down the hall to the bathroom I think, "Ah. There's nothing like a quiet evening at home."

Fin

I hope you enjoyed this.

Please remember to vote and comment.

12