A Quiet Evening at Home

Story Info
A nice way to spend the evening with friends.
1k words
4
51.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blindfold was comfortable enough. Stephen had been very considerate.

"Is that OK for you, hon?" he had said as he tied the ribbons behind my head.

He had been careful not to catch my hair.

I smiled and nodded, starting to feel that familiar buzz of excitement low in my belly.

I sat back on my heels, my hands starting to sweat a little. Anticipation building.

I could sense others entering the room, I wasn't sure how many, perhaps three maybe five. It was usually around half a dozen altogether. I could feel a giggle rising in my chest, at this point I couldn't stop grinning.

I could feel someone stand very close to me, hands grasping my shoulders and easing me forward onto all fours. A tongue began to lick slowly between my shoulder blades, down the length of my spine and lingering at the top of my ass crack, hands massaging my butt cheeks. My nipples stood to attention and I tried to imagine who was doing this, it could be Michael but I wasn't sure. Every nerve in my body seemed to be on end, every pore and every hair within in, standing to attention.

Someone was behind me, a second body and what I assumed to be a dildo was just nudging at the edge of my pussy hole, it felt slightly too cool to be a cock made of real flesh and blood and believe me, I still know which I preferred. The dildo played around my labia, I was already well lubricated, I'd already been thoroughly fucked by Stephen before he'd put on the blindfold. A cock then entered my mouth, this one I recognised. It was Stephen and I knew the taste of his semen and my juice well enough by now.

The smell of my own juice around his cock and in his pubic hair was delicious and, as he slid into my mouth, the dildo entered my pussy and I began to move in time with the thrusts. I took it slowly, the cock in my mouth just gliding smoothly, the head rubbing at the back of my throat, that wonderful feeling of fullness. I knew he would be hard for a good while as he'd only just finished with me not long ago and wouldn't come quickly.

At this stage I was very much in control, we always started that way, it was the way I liked it, setting the pace and the rhythm. The dildo was deep inside me now and that delirious feeling I always felt at this point started to take over. Fingers began to explore the edge of my butt hole, joined by a tongue and plenty of saliva, working there, opening me, relaxing me. Such a sensational feeling, the cock sliding in and out of my mouth, the dildo pushing against my G-spot and a tongue licking my asshole. Just heaven. The dildo then slid out of my pussy and entered my well lubricated ass and I thought my clitoris would catch fire, then I felt someone's head press between my legs and a tongue began to suck my clit, at which point I began to cum, wave upon wave of glorious sensation. Stephen slid out of my mouth, the dildo out of my ass and I was lifted onto my back, my legs hoisted above my head and another cock, another real one, began to pump me, bigger than anyone I'd known before in this group, so thick and long and I almost panicked at how stretched my vagina felt, still contracting from my orgasm.

I was so juicy and open though that I needn't have given it a second thought as I soon easily accommodated this gorgeous shaft, the head, bulbous and swollen and teasing me by almost pulling out after each thrust. I met his teases by just pouting my vulva each time, teasing the tip, inviting him to enter me again, which he did time and time again. Someone sat across me, their balls touching against my chin and their cock just nudging against my lips. He cupped my head pulling my face towards his cock angling my head so that he could push deep inside my throat, he came almost straight away and I sucked and drained him, then licked him clean. He slipped his clean, limp cock out of my mouth and climbed off me, only to be replaced by someone else, who quickly came across my face.

All the while, my friend with the large member was still pumping me and he parted the lips of my labia with his thumbs while a vibrator kicked into action and began to press against my clit. I began to scream for my maker. The cock inside my pussy began to shoot its load inside me while I bucked and called out. I thought I'd lose my mind. Suddenly I was being sprayed with cum, great thick gobs of it landing on my belly, my face and chest. Someone started to massage my breasts, soothing me and slipping and sliding their hands over my body.

The blindfold slipped and I could see that I was actually surrounded by a group of about ten men, a few of whom I didn't recognise all with their spent cocks in hand. Stephen saw that I had caught a glimpse of what was happening and he smiled that cheeky grin. He had his cock in his hand and was already getting hard again. I laughed and threw my head back, looking up at Michael and his wife Sharon who had the dildo in her hand.

"You OK there dear?" she said with a giggle.

"I'm just fine" I replied just as my friend with the biggest cock slid out of my pussy. I could now just see him standing in front of me, his fine tool hanging, dripping with cum and my juice.

Sharon re-adjusted my blindfold. The evening was only just beginning. How I loved these cosy nights in with the neighbours and their friends.