A Quiet Lady's Place 03.2: Clancy

Story Info
A young woman experiences love and heartbreak.
13.2k words
4.63
3.7k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is my 16th story and Literotica submission. I'm indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for her continuing commitment to helping me improve my writing style.

My Lesbian Romance stories focus on the trials and lives of strong, loving, and powerful women. Romance and not sex is the driving factor in these stories, which are 100 percent Fiction. However, some are based on a few real-life experiences of friends or acquaintances.

A Quiet Lady's Place 03.2: Clancy is a variation of my usual theme since there is a significant Male/Female Non-Sexual romance component. Clancy Marie Trusset and Jeremy Samuel Williams met during Clancy's third week at Georgetown University (GU) before starting to date three months later and eventually marrying.

A Quiet Lady's Place 03: Clancy generally focused on Clancy's life from birth in NYC until her first venture into the Ladies Only section of A Quiet Lady's Place. It was there on a Friday evening when she met Eva J McAdams for the first time. The Charleston, SC restaurant's primary lounge and two small dining areas were reserved for ladies only from Friday to Sunday, with roughly half the customers thought to be lesbians.

This story, 03.2: Clancy; focuses on Clancy's Junior and Senior years at GU. This part will also summarize Clancy's life in Tacoma, WA following her graduation from GU with a BA Degree in Journalism. The summary includes Clancy's nearly five years of marriage to Jeremy before being widowed and meeting Eva J three years later in Charleston, SC.

For readers interested in full non-sexual details of Clancy's life, please read the 1st Pt. 03: Clancy story published in the Romance category. Most of the details from this 1st Clancy story are also included in 03.1 and 03.2: Clancy, which contains explicit lesbian sex.

All explicit sex in this story is 100% lesbian with female adults who are nineteen or older.

Although this Clancy Pt. 03.2 prequel is not wholly a lesbian story, I strongly feel it is a fitting addition to complete the A Quiet Lady's Place TRILOGY.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

03.2: Clancy - Primary Characters

RALEIGH KAY JAMESON AGE-19: NEW ORLEANS, LA

JEANETTE RAE MEADOWS AGE-19: MOBILE, AL

RHEENA ANN EMERSON AGE-19: OMAHA, NE

CLANCY MARIE (TRUSSET) WILLIAMS AGE-20: PARIS, FR

ENJOY

Clancy landed at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and was met by her mom-Marie and a USA Embassy driver. Her father, Jon, was away in Geneva for five days attending a special State Department European Security Conference. Clancy placed the Jeremy situation on the back burner for the moment, so she was very excited to see her mom for the first time since Christmas.

During Clancy's studies at GU, the family's scheduled visits were Mom and Dad traveling to see Clancy on campus for the three-week Christmas/New Year school break. Then Clancy visited home in Paris for the seven-week GU summer break. So the family would be together for approximately ten weeks each year of Clancy's GU studies.

Clancy met Jeremy Samuel Williams, now her boyfriend, within three weeks of transferring to GU. She fell deeply in love with Jeremy, her parents not having a clue. Jon and Marie assumed that the relationship was the usual university romance and would flame out after Clancy graduated.

Her parents briefly met Jeremy during their GU visit for the Christmas break. He was on a football scholarship, carried a 3.82 GPA, and was extremely courteous. Hence, both parents were comfortable with Clancy dating him. Clancy told her mom she was still a virgin and Jeremy hadn't pressured her into sex. He knew Clancy planned to remain chaste while studying at GU, and was okay with that.

Marie told Jon about their Mom/Daughter discussion on chastity, which certainly pleased him. So they both encouraged Clancy to spend time with Jeremy and were okay when Clancy informed them she and Jeremy were special friends. For Jon and Marie, Clancy dating Jeremy was perfect since he was a quality young man who took his studies seriously and fully respected a lady's virtue.

Yet, the parents had never viewed Jeremy as a potential husband for Clancy or their son-in-law. He was the son of a single uneducated mother from Charleston, SC, and a Sports Medicine major at GU. Jon and Marie had always seen Clancy marrying someone in the high-level banking, corporate business, or Western world political community. These selection criteria excluded Jeremy as a potential spouse for Clancy in their way of thinking.

Unbeknownst to her parents, Clancy fell madly in love with Jeremy. They were danger-close to having full sexual intercourse in Virginia Beach. The loving couple was in a heavy make-out session which almost exploded into sex just before Clancy flew home to Paris. Both Jeremy and Clancy were as horny as a Billy goat that day since they would be apart for seven weeks.

In the end, Clancy decided not to tell her parents how much she loved Jeremy on this summer visit. She would wait until next summer, her junior year at GU, to tell her parents she madly loved Jeremy. So Clancy had to tiptoe through the Tulips for the next seven weeks with Mom and Dad, keeping her love for Jeremy top secret!

***

Meanwhile, back at GU, Jeanette, Raleigh, and Rheena had just settled in at Clancy's place after leaving Bertha and Melody relaxed in the Her Place lounge. The three coeds were GU freshers, but Rheena just met Raleigh and Jeanette earlier that afternoon at the lesbian nightclub and lounge. Rheena was curious about the lesbian lifestyle but scared to openly admit her interest since many people were anti-LGBT.

After meeting Rheena at the bar, Jeanette and Raleigh slyly introduced her to Bertha and Melody, the part owner of Her Place. In their early forties, Bertha and Melody were gorgeous and super-nice women. Rheena enjoyed talking with the four ladies, especially Raleigh and Jeanette, who, like her, were nineteen. So she decided to join Raleigh and Jeanette at their place for a few glasses of wine.

The three new friends were lounging with full glasses of Cabernet in Clancy's living room. Rheena was getting on famously with Jeanette and Raleigh, so decided to stay overnight there. The wine had taken its toll as the girls talked and joked around for nearly three hours, so for safety, it was best for Rheena to stay the night.

Getting tipsy, Raleigh and Jeanette upped their seduction game in the past hour. Both girls were a bit friskier with Rheena, especially Jeanette. She softly caressed Rheena's booty a few times as they were stretched out on the floor. Raleigh also frequently hugged Rheena, saying they were delighted meeting her today. Raleigh punctuated her comments and hugs with brief kisses on Rheena's cheeks.

Jeanette progressed from light booty play with Rheena, to softly scratching her warm inner thighs. She had been sensually touching Rheena's thighs for thirty minutes as they relaxed. Rheena had not flinched, nor moved to push Jeanette's Roman Hands and Russian Fingers Away!

So, at this point, Jeanette thought to herself, "Yep, now's the time for an Outright Bertha Style Sex Blitz on Rheena's luscious body!"

The girls were tiring some due to their busy afternoon, the nearly two bottles of wine, and the intense lesbian sex discussion(s). So sneaky Jeanette suggested they continue their sex talk in the bedroom where it would be more comfortable than lying on the floor.

They freshened up in the bathroom, where Raleigh and Jeanette dropped the bomb on Rheena about their bedroom attire being panties or thongs only. This was Jeanette and Raleigh's playful new rule for the nine weeks of summer break.

Rheena smiled sweetly, nodded okay, and said, "When In Rome!"

They stripped down to thongs and walked over to the bed where Jeanette signaled Raleigh to go for gold. Raleigh nudged Rheena into the middle as they climbed into bed so she was snuggled tightly between them.

Jeanette attacked first, "A goodnight kiss for Rheena," as she rammed her tongue deep into Rheena's mouth.

Raleigh went right for the boobs, fiercely gobbling up Rheena's nipples. Jeanette deeply kissed Rheena while also caressing her soft thighs close to paradise. Raleigh gently bit down on Rheena's left nipple while vigorously fondling her thong-covered soaking-wet pussy.

Raleigh then ripped Rheena's thong away and ran her middle and ring fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy. With Rheena's pussy drenched, there was no doubt Rheena had been ready for a good fucking the moment they hit the bed.

Rheena yelped, "Wow, you two just kissed me, grabbed my tits, and fingered my pussy as if you owned me. My thong was already soaked, and Well Fuck Me Crazy, I'm cumming right now!"

Raleigh sneered, "I don't fucking believe it, Jeanette. This little minx came in less than two minutes of our deep kissing, tit-sucking, and finger fucking her needy pussy. So, let's get her off non-stop!" They stripped their thongs off and lit into Rheena's delicious sweet little pussy, thighs, and tits, propelling her into a series of explosive orgasms.

Jeanette whispered sweetly in Rheena's ear, "Are you ready to eat some hot pussy, Rheena babe?"

Rheena shyly, "I am all in for everything tonight with you two wild and crazy girls! I am so happy that I met you this evening at Her Place. I am 100% sure to love eating pussy and everything else about girl-girl sex. I'm an all-out lesbian and love sexing up with ladies!"

Without warning, Jeanette turned around and sat right on Rheena's face, "Here's a desert baby girl, drowning her in the tangy juices flowing from Jeanette's pussy."

Raleigh lay Rheena's thighs fully up on her shoulders, staring hungrily into her wide open drenched pussy. Raleigh nosily licked both dripping-wet thighs and then buried her tongue deep into Rheena's pussy. Jeanette quickly joined Raleigh's attack on Rheena's pussy as she nipped her clit, and all over Rheena's fat juicy outer pussy lips.

While Rheena was being heartily double-teamed, she eagerly started to eat Jeanette's pussy. Rheena had never eaten pussy, nor had hers eaten, so she was strictly going for OJT, based on Jeanette's response.

Jeanette raised her head and howled, "This is real lesbian sex, Rheena, and don't you forget it!" The problem was Rheena heard zilch as she was face-deep between Jeanette's muscular thighs, her lips nearly plastered to hot n sweet pussy.

After Rheena and Jeanette loudly orgasmed, they hastily attacked Raleigh and flipped her over to doggy style. Then Jeanette furiously attacked Raleigh's soaking pussy from the rear.

Like a Speeding Silver Bullet, Rheena leaped in front of Raleigh and splayed her legs widely. She then gripped two handfuls of Raleigh's hair and pulled her sweet mouth smack dab center into her needy pussy. Raleigh was licking at the air before Rheena had her firmly locked onto a very soggy pussy.

It had been nearly two hours of nonstop sucking and fucking before the girls took a break. Jeanette, Raleigh, and Rheena were lying across the bed, thoroughly washed out. Their legs are all entwined and wholly smeared in creamy pussy juices as they slowly recover from the out-of-this-world sex. The three 19-year-old coeds were gleeful, having enjoyed the best sex of their young lives.

As they settled in for the night, Rheena slipped upward to hug and give goodnight kisses to Raleigh and Jeanette.

She sighed, "I loved eating your sweet pussies for my first ever girl-girl sex. We are tired now, but let's wake up early and start fucking like bunnies again first thing tomorrow morning!" Rheena continued, eyes glowing with joy, "Can we now be a threesome and share an apartment next year?"

Raleigh and Jeanette in unison, "Hell Yeah, Babe! We three were born to be a naughty team."

Raleigh continued, "There is one caveat, Rheena, which is you must try out for the track team. Are you better at running short or long distances?"

Rheena answered, "Being a farm girl, I never had time to play school sports. Farming is a tough life, with us sometimes working from dawn to dusk during planting or harvesting season. I was always good at my studies and earned excellent grades. So, Mom and Dad promised me I could go to college if I received a scholarship, and here I am."

Rheena thought quietly, "I would most likely be best at the long distances because I've loped through Nebraska cornfields since I could walk."

Raleigh, "That's great, Rheena since we need a good 1500m runner. We will start running together next week, so you will be in shape when school opens in the fall."

Jeanette commented, "We both like you, Rheena. So it is also best we explain more about my and Raleigh's friends-with-benefits relationship. It seems we have evolved unexpectedly, as we are now a threesome with you. The three of us seemed to click immediately, so Raleigh and I welcome you into our lives.

"Raleigh and I agreed to be monogamous unless we decided on a specific exception. You must agree to the same Rheena, so we are all traveling the same path. Raleigh and I were virgins until last month. Yet, we realize there were wild and lusty feelings buried deep in our souls, which have just recently surfaced, and we readily accept who we are.

"You're the first girl our age we were sexually attracted to. We all have similar personalities and consider ourselves country girls. As a threesome sharing an apartment, we will do everything together until we graduate from GU in three years. We study, play sports, and party as an unbreakable sexual trio. We will respect each other since we three are fully committed to each other.

"We have two sexual exceptions, Melody and Bertha. They are beautiful and warm-hearted forty-year-old women. So I propose we cancel out any new exceptions for the next three years. I feel we five horny females can destroy a bedroom, so no other exceptions are wanted or needed in our lives.

Jeanette finished, "At some point in the future, I want Raleigh and I to marry. We will be mostly monogamous, settle in the DC Metro area, and have a family, adopting two children. After Raleigh and I are married, there may be an occasion when we welcome you, Melody, or Bertha into our bed, but not routinely."

Jeanette lovingly kisses Rheena and Raleigh, "Do you both agree, as I detailed, from now on, we are a committed sex-trio and will share an apartment next year? Our exception sex is 100% restricted to serving Our Goddesses Bertha and Melody."

Raleigh and Rheena fully agreed their love and sex relationship was now perfect. So, for the next three years, neither of them would be sexually or emotionally involved outside of their current five-lady group. Lastly, they will explain their sexual trio decision to Bertha and Melody tomorrow.

Lying between her new girlfriends, Rheena easily drifted off to sleep after 'Mission Accomplished.' Rheena learned she was a pussy loving lesbian having two super girlfriends. Additionally, she had sexual variety close by fucking two 40-Something Goddesses when horny. 'Oh, What A Life!'

Raleigh and Jeanette smiled sweetly as they hugged and kissed each other. Rheena was just perfect for them as a friend and sexual bud. The three girls were indeed country girls who wanted wild sex but also were responsible. Forging new grounds in their lives, Jeanette and Raleigh were so happy with their new special friendship.

Jeanette thoughtfully, "Rheena needed our sexing her up, Ral. Although we initiated the conversation at the Her Place lounge, it was Rheena who opened herself to our seduction based on trust. Gimme a sweet kiss, Ral babe, then we shall get some sleep. Tomorrow would be a day-long Rheena sex-fest!"

Raleigh, "I'm with you, my love. We need to talk with Bertha and Melody tomorrow as well. Let's invite Melody and Bertha to a Sex Free lunch, then we all can talk together."

Raleigh and Jeanette woke up early in the morning, but Rheena was still knocked out from their three hours of wild sex. This was Rheena's first sexual experience, other than secretly jilling off at home and in her dorm. She looked so cute, laying there, legs askew her cute little pussy gleaming, as if saying, come and get it.

Jeanette signaled Raleigh to quietly leave the bedroom letting Rheena rest. The girls grabbed bottles of water and orange juice to rehydrate. After cleaning her mouth with some orange juice, Raleigh pulled Jeanette in for a hot early morning kiss.

She looked searchingly at Jeanette, "Babe, I am 100% certain I love you and we should spend our entire lives together. I like our decision to close our sex life with no further exceptions. I'm positive Bertha, Melody, Rheena, you, and I will share some spectacular times over the next three years, but I want more!"

Jeanette sighed, "Okay, Raleigh, what else is important for you and us?"

Raleigh breathed deeply, "Last night, you told Rheena that you wanted us to marry after graduating GU." Raleigh smiled cutely, "So I am formally asking you to marry me and as of this moment, we are officially engaged! How do you feel about them apples, Babe?"

Jeanette screamed, "Where the fuck is my engagement ring? I love you, Raleigh, and your plan for us to be engaged. So, let's go forward and tell everyone when classes start in August. Rheena already knows our long-term game plan and our life as a committed sex-trio is only for the next three years.

"Let's tell Rheena, Bertha, and Melody later today, and I want us to get matching Engagement Rings before the fall term starts!" Jeanette said as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Raleigh shrieked, "I Fully Agree With You On Rings! Details later, and Sex now, I call tails!"

The two lovers bolted into the bedroom, Raleigh diving face-first into Rheena's still-wet pussy, and Jeanette latching on to her sweet nipples sucking for honey milk.

Rheena is jolted wide awake, "Well fuck me crazy, Raleigh and Jeanette's Roller-Coaster sex ride is back on the tracks!"

***

Clancy was in Paris for a week catching up on activities with her mom-Marie. Her dad-Jon was away for a few days, which allowed Clancy and mom much bonding time. Clancy was still uneasy whenever her mom mentioned Jeremy, but remained steadfast and calm.

Clancy checked in with Raleigh and Jeanette and also sent a quick hello email to Bertha. She told them her flight was pleasant and all was good with her parents. Clancy dearly missed Raleigh and Jeanette after spending the past nine months together.

Clancy would send Bertha a second email when she had some alone time. She needed Bertha to help her find a good doctor or clinic for information and access to birth control. Clancy also wanted to feel Bertha out on how she should handle the sex issue with Jeremy.

Clancy constantly dreamed about Jeremy but could not SMS or Email him until he completed his first three weeks of training. He would email her when he had a two-day pass confirming a time for them to talk privately by phone. Jeremy had four more weeks of special Army training after his two-day pass and won't be able to talk with her or Mom-W. So after the first phone call, they most likely would not talk again until back at GU in late August.

Finally, Clancy had not talked with Mom-W since she arrived in Paris, and dearly missed their weekly Sunday talks. Clancy did not fully understand why she and Jeremy's mom had connected so strongly. She so much wanted to visit Charleston and personally meet Mom-W, but life kept getting in the way.

THE THREE GIRLS TALK WITH MELODY/BERTHA

Raleigh, Jeanette, and Rheena had an exciting sex-filled Thursday morning before finally calling it quits from pure exhaustion.