A Quiet Little Town Ch. 2

Story Info
The town tries to break Helen.
9.7k words
4.03
85.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

Helen was now blocks away from the hotel. Still, she hadn't seen a soul. Considering her skimpy state of dress that was fine with her. Ironically, she was almost getting comfortable with her near state of undress. She almost wished Mark was out-about-town and she could surprise him in her sexy attire.

She chastised herself for that thought. The issues at hand were more important than a sex fantasy with her husband. For all she knew, she had been drugged and raped by God-knows-who and her husband left for dead. She had to find help. She wondered how Mark was doing, if he had woken up. Who knew what was wrong with him. Who knew if he was even going to live. Helen bit her lip and sobbed as the worry for her new husband swelled within her. God, she loved him. Nothing could have happened to him, could it? And nothing would happen to her…

Would it?

* * * * *

Mark was wasn't sure what to feel. His mind was a blend of panic, anger, and frustration. As he neared the doors of the hotel, he swore to himself that he would find Helen, then worry about what actions to take against those who had created the situation.

Unfortunately, those plans were immediately called into question. Mark opened the doors of the hotel and realized, quite profoundly, that he didn't know where he was. He already knew that his was not the hotel he had been staying at with his wife for that past four days, but it was the town, either.

He ran into the street, hoping to see something that would give him a sense of bearing. After all, he had only been walking the streets for four days. But nothing was familiar. A few turns in each direction confirmed his lack of placement. He started down a street, looking for something or somebody that could give him some sense of what was going on.

He walked about a block before noticing a black limousine had pulled up next to him. It was creeping along very slowly, just fast enough to catch him but it was obvious that whoever was inside intended to speak with Mark. The window came down, and a man wearing a black derby hat poked out.

"Hello, sir! Good morning!"

Mark replied with an understated "Good morning."

"Are you enjoying your stay in our quiet little town?"

"Actually I'm not staying."

"Oh no?" Mark was continuing to walk. The limo kept perfect pace with him. "We have much to offer here, you know. Much to offer…"

"Well, I'd best be on my way." Mark was in no mood for a casual chat. "I'm sure it's quite a lovely place, but…"

"Yes, very lovely. And full of lovely people. I really think you should remain, you and your very lovely wife."

Mark froze.

"My wife?"

"Would you like to come inside?" The man motioned towards Mark.

"Do you know where my wife is?"

"Come inside, sir. We'll talk."

"I'm not sure I want to. It's never been a habit of mine to accept rides from strangers."

Another man appeared in the window. "I'm afraid you have no choice."

The statement startled Mark, and he was a little slow to get moving. The men were out of the car in a flash. Before he could hit full stride, Mark felt the two men clutching at his sleeves. He struggled, but felt a needle push into his arm. The men let go, but Mark was already down to one knee. His vision blurred as he looked at his attackers, both dressed in black derby hats.

Mark went down to his second knee, and the last image he had was that of the sidewalk a few inches from his face.

Mark felt the tug of restraints on his arms has consciousness returned to him. He was no longer outside, nor was he in the limo. He was in a plain, dimly lit room. The men in the derby hats were there. It was only moments before they realized he was awake.

"Hello, again, Mark." It was the one who addressed him on the street.

Mark didn't answer.

"I'm sorry we had to bring you here under such unusual terms, but I'm afraid it was absolutely necessary."

"What's going on? Are you kidnapping me?"

"Oh no, Mark. Oh no." Mark wondered how they knew his name, but felt with all the other weird things happening that it was a small matter. "We are merely occupying you for awhile."

Mark looked around the room, but saw nothing to help him gain his bearings. "Is my wife here?"

"Helen? No Helen is not here."

So they knew his wife, too. Her name, anyway…

"Helen is not here – anymore."

Mark's body tried to leap up out of the chair, but restraints held him firmly in place. In a flash, he imagined Helen's terror at being abducted and his inability to help her. He made his whole body ache.

"Relax, mark, relax."

"Where is she? Did you hurt her? If you did…"

"Your wife is fine, Mark, believe me when I say we had no intention of harming her. In fact, we rather significantly enjoyed her company."

"Where is she?"

"She's in town, my friend! In town! She's being quite well taken care of."

"What do you want from us? Is it money?"

"No, no, we don't want money. There are much greater assets to be had."

Mark's brow curled at the comment. "What assets?"

"What it boils down to is this…" the man said without looking at Mark. "We want your wife. We want her to come and live her with us. We want her to take her place in our community."

"I don't understand."

The man turned and faced Mark. "Your wife is very beautiful. Exquisitely beautiful. Our town has a special fondness for such beauty. A special fondness and expression of sexuality. We want your wife, Mark, so we can engage in sexual pleasure with her."

Mark was stunned. He stared back at the man, open-mouthed.

"The women in our community," the man continued, " are free to any resident. As are the men. At any time I can walk up to any woman in your village and request sexual intercourse. It is her duty to provide it. The same goes for the men, but…

"But what?" Mark couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"But, we're not on that committee!" the man laughed as he said it. "There is a group of women responsible for the task of choosing the men."

"So you want us to move to your town to participate in what's basically a mass orgy?"

"No, Mark. We want your wife for that orgy. We don't choose the men. And, unfortunately for you, the committee for obtaining men doesn't want you, you're just not attractive enough. How you got Helen to marry you has surprised us all."

Mark almost felt offended. "Well, guess, what, you can't have her! You say you don't want me, well I am sure that she doesn't want you!"

"You may be right, Mark. But she will."

"What do you mean?"

"Our committees simply don't ask people to join or community. Well, sometimes they ask the men. Men are so much easier to convince to join us than the women. Anyway, we have our means of persuasion. You see, we've already spent quite a bit of time with your wife, Mark. Quite a bit of time."

"You're lying."

"Am I? The I suppose I'd be lying when I tell you that I saw Helen naked. In fact, I'm the one who took off her clothes when she was brought here. And I suppose I'd be lying when I told you that I ran my hands down her beautiful body, and that I rubbed the little mole I found on the right side of her cunt!"

Mark's breath caught in his throat. Could he have guessed that? He realized how easily they had drugged him, and of course the fact that Helen was no where to be found when he awoke. If they did have her, their taking advantage of her was a logical outcome.

Mark began to cry. "God damn you. God damn you!"

"You have a very lovely wife."

"Did you rape her?" mark asked, fearing the worst.

"Now how would that help us, Mark? We want our wife to want to join us, not fear us. Yes, we could have raped her. Easily. But her heart wouldn't have been into it. Not her soul. Not her lust. We want your wife Mark, body and soul. That is accomplished by making her realize that this is the one place in the world where she can be most happy. And do you know how we do that, Mark? Do you?"

"No."

"By making her fantasies come true. That's it."

"What fantasies?"

"The ones deep inside her, Mark. The ones that curl up deep, deep in her mind and occasionally come out to tickle her pussy. The ones that are so carnal, so lustful, that she hasn't even shared them with you. The ones that make her want to fuck, Mark. To fuck men and fuck them often."

"I know my wife. I know her fantasies. I think I know what she wants."

"Well, we'll see about that. You don't have the power that we do, Mark. Nor the experience. You may think you're a great lover, but you can't compete with what she really wants."

"And what is that? What does she want that she hasn't told me?"

"I'm glad you asked that, Mark. Because it's just about time to give her some of what she wants. You see, we had her for quite some time. All of yesterday as a matter of fact."

"What are you talking about? We we're together all day yesterday!"

"That was the day before yesterday, my friend. You went to bed that night, and didn't wake up until just a little while ago. We saw to that. And while you were taking your nice long nap, we took you from your hotel room. We brought lovely Helen here, where I had the distinct privilege of undressing her . What a joy that was, Mark. I have to tell you I took my time. She has the most perfectly formed breasts, but what I really love is her cunt. So feminine. So soft. I bet it's nice and tight, isn't it Mark. God, I can't wait to fuck her."

"Fuck you!"

"Anyway, we put your wife into a nice state of relaxation. We have the best men for that sort of thing. A nice, deep state. She was awake, but not herself. She was stripped of all conscious knowledge of her surroundings, who she was. We spoke with the animal in her. The carnal animal full of lusts and needs. I will tell you this, Mark, you have satisfied her quite well, all things considered. But not completely. Not like we can. She told us all her deepest fantasies, the ones that make her wet when you aren't doing it for her."

"Shut up, please shut the fuck up."

"I will in just a moment, because then we have a little TV for you to watch. In a few minutes, we'll be enacting one of your wife's fantasies. Of course, she won't know it, she won't even consciously recognize it. But her body will. Her body will come alive for reasons she doesn't even know. You'll never have seen her so in need of a good fucking. But that won't happen – not yet. Now, please watch."

A screen lit up across from Mark. He saw Helen! She was walking. The camera was zoomed in on her face, and Mark could see the fear and worry in her features. The camera started to pull back.

"What! What have you done with her clothes? You're making her walk around half-naked!"

"It's what she wants Mark. Oh, you mean you didn't know about this fantasy? She never told you she fantasized about walking around in a public place in her underwear, knowing that at any moment she might be seen? She's got a little exhibitionism in her, Mark. Being stared at by men gets her wet, did you know that? Did you know that when she's out, she intentionally lets her nipples poke visibly through her shirts? Or that she leaves her legs open slightly when she's wearing a miniskirt so men can see her panties?"

Mark was silent. The man drew in close. "Did you know she fantasizes about your best man? That when she's alone in the house her hands slip inside her panties and rubs her clit, pretending that she is with him? Oh, she doesn't let herself think the thought that clearly. She feels to guilty. But when your cock pushes into her, her body wishes it was him. He's so good-looking, and you are not. She could have such a better man, and though she married you, a better man is exactly what her heart wants."

Mark refused to respond. He stared at the screen ahead, convinced the man's words were meant only to hurt him, and did not have any truth. Helen had fantasies, of course. And probably some she didn't share. But she loved him, and would never desire attention from other men and certainly not sex.

"Now, this fantasy actually leads to another one, Mark. Let's see if you can figure out what it is…

* * * * *

The clock underneath a bank sign indicated she had been gone almost an hour. The weirdness of not seeing anyone in the streets of this quiet little town was turning into paranoia. Something wasn't right with this place. Ideas from the simple to the insane were racing through her thoughts. Maybe everyone was at a parade. Maybe everyone was at a church she hadn't discovered yet. Maybe a chemical plant had accidentally unleashed some horrible virus to which only she was immune. One thing was certain, she wasn't likely to find anyone simply by crawling around in the bushes. She had come to realize her best asset in finding help was the very near-nakedness she had hoped to conceal. Certainly people would notice a woman walking down the street in broad daylight in rather a suggestive bra-and-panty set. Certainly men would, anyway.

Helen stepped out of the trees and walked to the middle of the street. She took a deep breath and walked assuredly towards the center of town.

The wind was kicking up. She hadn't really noticed it in the trees but it was now lifting her hair from her shoulders and curling around various parts of her body. She felt a slight chill on her nipples, and the slight hardening that followed. She felt a rather caressing, warm sensation swoop around and between her legs. Amazingly, she felt the smallest creep of sexual arousal as her panties rubbed against her vagina in the soft wind. Earlier she had shocked herself with a sexual fantasy in the midst of this confusion. Now she was actually sensing physical excitement! She would have spent some time contemplating what was wrong with her if there weren't more important matters at hand.

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

A voice!

Helen turned and saw a police officer. A young, strong and handsome police officer…

"Oh thank God!"

The policeman approached, smiling. His eyes couldn't help but do a quick once-over of the nearly-nude attractive woman he was approaching. "You look a little lost." He said warmly.

"I guess I am, I don't know what's going on! I woke up this morning in my hotel room only it wasn't my hotel room and I was dressed in this and I've never seen these clothes before and I think my husband has been drugged and…"

"Hold on, hold on. Calm down a second." Helen stopped, but continued to breathe heavily.

"Ok, now what exactly is wrong? Are you lost or not?"

"No, I'm not lost! Well, I guess I am, but that's only part of it. Don't you want to know why I'm walking down the street in my underwear?"

The officer looked at her quizzically. "There's nothing wrong with walking down in the street in your underwear, in fact, I rather enjoy seeing you do it."

Helen's voice stuttered. His comment offended her; he was supposed to protect the people and instead was making sexual jokes at her expense.

"Look, " she resumed, "I'm not supposed to be in my underwear. My husband and I went to bed last night, I then woke up this morning in this outfit, which isn't mine."

"Were you two drinking last night?"

"Yes, some, but…"

"Were you taking anything else?"

"No! We weren't! Anyway, when I woke up I realized that we weren't even in our hotel, we were in a different one! And my husband wouldn't wake up, he would just grunt and turn over, like he was, like he was…"

"Drugged?"

Helen caught her defensive breath in her throat, and then knew the point he was going to make. She nodded.

"Sounds to me like there was something besides alcohol involved last night. Sure seems to me that the two of you overloaded your senses. He probably bought that rather lovely outfit your wearing for you. Due to your physical condition, you probably determined you couldn't make it back to your hotel so you stayed at the nearest one. In the morning, you simply recovered from whatever you took faster than your husband has."

"I don't remember anything like that."

"I think it's a valid theory about what happened. You may not have even realized what you were taking, your husband may have simply slipped it into your drink."

"I can't believe he'd do that. I can't believe it."

"Well, were you robbed?"

"No."

"You say you don't recognize your clothes, and don't remember putting them on. Do you think you've been, um, well, do you think you've been raped?"

"No. I don't think so. But whomever put me in these clothes obviously saw me naked, and probably fondled me."

"And that person was probably your husband."

Helen thought about his points. For the most part, they seemed to make sense, except for the suggestion that mark had drugged her. He wasn't into drugs, and certainly didn't need to drug her to fondle her or make love to her. Maybe it was just too much alcohol, even though she didn't remember more than a couple of drinks.

"Will you come back to the hotel with me? To check on my husband?"

"Certainly."

They turned and started back.

"Where is everyone this morning? I was beginning to think the town was deserted."

"I suppose everyone is at home or in church, it is Sunday."

Sunday!!! Helen froze.

"What's wrong, Ms.?"

"It's Sunday? When I went to bed with my husband, it was Friday…"

* * * * *

The events were difficult for Mark to watch. He wanted so desperately to call out to his wife – to somehow warn her. His emotions layered with frustration. At once he was aware of the plans for Helen, aware of the lust in the police officer's eyes for his wife, aware that he was powerless to do anything help his beloved bride. Even if he escaped, he didn't know where she was.

How excruciating it was. And yet, he still saw Helen's beauty. In the midst of it all, he saw an alluring women dressed to the pinnacle of a man's fantasy. But it was her fantasies they were after.

It was her they were after.

* * * * *

Helen had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she really hadn't been paying attention to the direction in which she and the officer were walking. She had been walking steadily, arms folded over her breasts, eyes cast downward. But when the policeman came to a stop, she knew she wasn't at the hotel. She looked up and saw a saw the sign "Police Station."

"What are we doing here? I thought we were going back?"

"Ma'am, you are experiencing obvious symptoms of drug use. I think it's safest for you if we check you out." He took her by the arm and led her inside.

The station was quiet. Even more so when they walked in. There were maybe a half-dozen officers scattered around the room, and every one of there eyes turned and fixed on Helen as she entered.

Helen was led past them, to a door at the back of the room. The officer remained quiet as they entered. Helen was completely confused. She began to wonder if they were going to arrest her. The officer looked at her as if he was waiting for something. Helen thought that he was looking for some indication of drug use at first, but then wondered if it was something else. Something sexual… She could clearly see that his eyes hovered on her breasts for long moments, and then up and down her hips and legs. She began to feel quite uncomfortable.

Helen heard a door open behind them and she turned to see the remaining officers come in. There were five in all – she wasn't sure how many she had seen when they first entered the building.

The men formed a circle around her and adopted the stare of the original officer. She was definitely concerned. Horrible thoughts were trying to enter her mind, but she forced them away before making them full conscious. She felt completely naked, perhaps even worse in her skimpy attire.

The original officer stepped up to her and handed her a small cup.

"Drink this. It should counteract any of the drugs that may still be in your system."

storysman
storysman
115 Followers