A Quiet Little Town Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

Helen took the cup, unbelieving of the officer's statements. But she drank it anyway.

The officer nodded, then took the cup from her. "I'm afraid that we now have to determine how deep into this drug thing you are."

"What do you mean? I'm not into drugs at all!"

"For all we know, you plan to sell to the youths in our community."

"That's ridiculous! I don't sell drugs! I don't even take them!"

"I think we've determined that you do take them. Now we must see how else you may be involved. We have to search you?"

Helen now understood. The drug charge was a ruse. They wanted her in here to take advantage of her. She looked around the room. The officers were all young, physically fit an attractive. Ironically, she had had fantasies about very similar situations.

Each one of them looked calmly back at her. Their faces were drawn with serious expressions. If they were truly attempting to have their way with her, then why weren't they ogling, hooting, or making crass comments? They almost had her convinced that they were concerned she was on drugs.

Could they really be? Was her mind simply playing tricks on her?

Helen felt feint. Her legs weakened and she nearly collapsed, but one of the officers had grabbed her by the shoulders while another set a chair underneath her. She seemed to float onto it.

"Now, " the original officer said, "we have to determine if you have any drugs on you."

Helen's mind was reeling. She felt uncertain, yet she was starting to feel less afraid. Her thoughts were swimming.

"Look at me." She said quietly as she flung her arms out to indicate her entire body. "Where could I put any drugs in this outfit?"

An officer stepped up from behind her. She sensed his presence without seeing him. Her eyes closed and she could see him quite clearly in her thoughts. He was handsome. Very much so.

Helen leaned back in her chair as the officer's hands slid onto her breasts. At the precise moment of contact, Helen felt a jump of sensation between her legs.

The officer's hands didn't grope. They didn't even squeeze. They moved softly over the bra with an occasional poking motion. He was testing to see if everything in there was really her flesh, Helen reasoned.

The other officers closed in. Even though her eyes were closed, Helen could see all of them. Those fine, athletic, strong policemen with whom she felt completely safe. She felt their hands on her at once. She felt them on her legs, her arms, and her shoulders. She a finger poke at her lips, and she opened her mouth. She felt the finger probe inside. Lightly, softly…

The fingers on her breasts were removed. Even still, she felt the hot, lustful feeling between her legs growing. She felt ashamed that her body was responding so easily to the situation. They were searching her for drugs, she was on her honeymoon, she was happy with one man. So why was her body becoming aroused when there was know reason for it to.

She felt a hand cup her on her panties. The fingers pushed with gentle force, and she felt them firmly with her cunt. The touch itself was light, but it became magnified by the nerves between her legs. She shifted in her chair, and exhaled loudly enough she was sure the officers heard.

It was one finger, one simple finger that slipped softly into the indentation formed in her panties by her pussy. It was with a feather-touch that it moved up and down. Yet she wanted to scream. Her body was on fire.

The hand pulled away and she opened her eyes at the sound of the original officer's voice.

"Ok, nothing obvious." He said. "It looks like we'll need a cavity search."

"No… No…" Helen breathed. She knew what it would mean – that they would put their fingers inside her. Maybe even more… She wanted it so badly, but only with her body. The thought of feeling any part of any man that wasn't her husband overflowed her lust with despair.

The officer leaned in close.

"Helen, if you don't let US do it, then you'll have to do it yourself.

Helen didn't respond. A few moments passed.

Another officer broke the silence. "Should I remove her panties, sir?"

"Yes."

Helen watched as the officer reached with a pair of scissors and clipped the white panties from her body. She now sat in the chair pussy-exposed.

"I'll do it." She said meekly. "I'll show you there's nothing in there."

Helen's body was still throbbing for attention, which she herself would now provide. She slid her left hand down and inserted a finger into her cunt. Her body had already provided ample wetness, and her finger slid up easily.

"There…" she moaned as she said it.

The officer's said nothing. Helen took the silence to mean that they weren't convinced. She pulled her finger out, then pushed it back in. She looked at the officers standing over her, and repeated. She waited for an answer with her eyes, but not with her hand as she again repeated. The officers simply stared at her cunt.

She repeated.

And repeated.

Helen's legs started to quiver as her finger began to push inside her with more force and more speed. Her thoughts went numb. She was acting and moving by physical instinct alone. She looked at the men, and felt energy flow from their attentive faces into her arms. Her body was screaming with lust. Her consciousness didn't want to accept the thoughts that were trying to enter as she watched the men watching her fuck herself. Her hand blazed with speed. Her lips opened and the moans flowed freely.

"God, what is happening?" she wondered. She closed her eyes, hoping that would break whatever spell she was under, but, her hands continued her self-gratification. She could see all the officers again in the darkness of her mind, but now they were different. They were masturbating. She could see them sitting in a circle around her, their cocks firmly in their hands as they focused on her pussy and her finger fucking it. The image was so clear, so real. She looked at her own mentally-created body and saw her free hand squeezing her breast. She felt her lungs crying out, groaning with the pleasure that shot through her entire body. She could see the original officer directly in front of her, rubbing his cock ferociously. He began telling her how hot she was. How beautiful. How much he wanted to fuck her.

Helen looked at the blurred tip of his penis. Her eyes were still shut, but the images in her mind grew even more distinct. She could see his penis as though the image was enlarged, as if she were directly in front of it. She could taste its scent on her lips. She could feel it wedge between her breasts and hotness of it against her skin. The sights in her mind changed without the restrictions of reality. She could see all the men now. All of them were masturbating to her. All of them were getting off as she herself got off. She looked at her pussy, and now saw not her own fingers, but each of the policemen's cocks penetrating her… fucking her… And all at once they pulled out of her. And all at once the cocks trembled, then shot semen in long flowing spurts. And all at once it splashed onto her breasts and drops bounced upwards and landed on her lips…

Helen opened her eyes and realized she now had three fingers in her cunt. The officers were still in the circle, still staring at her, and still fully dressed.

Helen jumped up and ran out of the room. She didn't care if they were going to follow. She didn't care if they were going to arrest her. She ran out of the building and down the street, only slightly aware of the silence behind her.

* * * * *

"Well? What did you think of that?"

"You bastards…" Mark was barely able to whisper to curse. It wasn't so much what she had done that distressed him, it was that they had made her do what she had done. And easily. Helen performed exactly as they said she would, and that scared Mark. If she would masturbate for a group of men, what was to say she wouldn't have intercourse with a group of men.

"How did it feel to watch your blushing bride gratify herself for them?"

Mark didn't answer.

"It was her fantasy, you know. We did not make her do anything that wasn't in her soul to do."

"You won't win. You won't win you fucking bastards!"

The man laughed. "Ah, my friend, it is quite clear that we will. Even know her body is alive with the lust and desire it has never allowed itself to know. Do you have any idea how powerful that lust is? It's more powerful than love, even your love. It was the love you two share that prevented her from doing what she really wanted at the police station. You see, she didn't want to masturbate for the men, she wanted to fuck them. That was the lust. The love counteracted it, but just barely. She is weakening, and soon she will be ours. We will have your wife, and very soon. Look:…"

Mark watched on-screen as Helen walked down another deserted street. Wait, not deserted… Three men came into view, but they were behind a building. Helen couldn't see them.

"Shall we move on?. Would you care to guess what the next one is?"

Mark could see what was going to happen. Three men. Strangers… The look in their eyes said it all…

The men were going to rape her.

Mark covered his yes. No. No, this couldn't be a fantasy of hers! To be gang-raped? No! He wouldn't accept it. He couldn't believe his sweet, beautiful, loving wife had a deep fantasy to be ravaged by a passing gang of thugs. They had made a mistake, it was that simple…

"Watch, Mr. So-so." Mark felt the electric current pulse through him, and opened his eyes. She would fight, he assured himself. She would get away. And if not… there ploy would still be broken. She would turn down their offer and return home with him.

Surely…

* * * * *

Helen was finally convinced the officers were not going to pursue her. They evidently had had their fun. But her problems still remained. Where was she? What was wrong with mark? How was she going to get home?

On top of it all, her body's arousal had not dissipated. The erotic wash of sensation that had grown inside of her at the station was still present. It was an aching want. They must have drugged her, she reasoned.. That drink was some sort of aphrodisiac, maybe even Viagra. She wondered if she could control herself when she got back to Mark. For all she knew, she would jump him before they even discussed what had happened to them.

Helen hadn't really thought about the streets since she left that station. On some level she had remembered they were deserted and felt almost comfortable walking down the street. But this street wasn't deserted.

Helen heard about two steps behind her, but didn't have the time to run around. A hand had closed over her mouth, preventing the reflex of a scream. She felt the weight of a man pus her towards the side of the building, then throw her to the grass. She fell face-first, but broke her fall with her hands. She turned to face her assailant. She aw three.

"God, look at you." One of the men said with a huge grin. He was referring to her bare left breast. It had fallen out in the fall. The man moved towards her, and Helen tried to back away. She felt a rush of adrenaline pump through her/ These men were going to rape her.

The first man jumped on her. Immediately she felt her exposed nipple in the palm of his hand. Helen tried to push him off, but not as strongly as she could have. In fact, she was surprised by her response. She wasn't screaming. She was barely fighting.

The man's hands were moving all over her body with an uncontrolled excitement. He was humping her even though his pants were still on. Finally he pulled back enough to undo them. The other men moved in, pinning her arms to the ground.

Helen could have tried kicking, but her body was strangely unresponsive.. In fact, she wasn't scared. The twinging between her legs perhaps provided an explanation why.

Still, she thought of Mark. She pictured his face at the moment he learned his wife had been raped by three men. God, he would b devastated. And angry. He would never forgive himself for letting something like that happen.

She couldn't let something like this happen.

"Noooo!" Helen screamed at the top of her lungs. "Nooo! Stop, please stop!" Of course, the men didn't stop. Helen felt a cool rush of air as they ripped down her panties. Her pussy became half-exposed as the panties topped midway down her legs. She forced her legs together , preventing further panty slippage.

Her attacker didn't seem to mind. When his eyes caught sight of the strip pubic hair, they opened wide and his face descended on her crotch.

She felt his tongue on her cunt. An almost overwhelming surge of ecstasy shot through her. God, it felt good! She bucked her hops, not to throw him but to encourage the sexual act. The move was unintentional, and managed to throw him anyway. The man regrouped, wedging his hand between her legs just above the panties and sliding it upward. The motion was slow -- and maddening. His fingers were like an intensity adjuster, turning up the arousal in her body the higher they moved. Helen screamed as loud as she could, trying to vent some of her excitement as well as cry for help. Then his fingers reached her pussy.

Helen gasped and knew the sound this time was completely sexual. Again, her body wanted to fuck but her mind said no. Her mind seemed to have little choice this time.

But before the man could move any further, Helen heard a thud. Another man had jumped in! This was a new man, not one of the three attackers. Oddly, he was dressed only in a gold g-string. The outfit showed quite clearly a well sculpted body that oozed strength. He easily handled the three men. A few punches, a couple kicks and they fled. The man had saved her.

Helen looked at him, noticing how tightly the fabric was pressed against his ass. Then he turned. Helen felt the wetness surge between her legs. He was gorgeous.

"Are you ok?" he asked. He leaned down to help. Helen noticed his eyes dart from hers down to her exposed breast and then to her pussy. She liked it.

"I'm fine." She said. "Thank you, you got here before anything happened."

The man was staring at her pussy as if he didn't realize how attractive the women he rescued was. Or, as if he wanted her for himself.

"Here, let me give you chance to straighten up." He said as he turned away.

Helen slipped her breast back into her bra and pulled up her panties. They were soaked.

"Ok." She said.

The man turned back to her. "Where are your clothes?"

"Actually, I don't have any. You're never going to believe what's happened to me…"

"Don't tell me you woke up this morning dressed just like that in a room you didn't know."

"Yes! Yes! Exactly! How did you know?"

"Because the same thing happened to me."

The man explained. He was up on a business trip. He had spent much of the night drinking with coworkers. When he woke up, his clothes were gone except for the gold g-string he was wearing. He didn't know where he was, how he got there, or what was going on. He had gone out trying to find some answers when her heard Helen scream.

The man helped Helen up, and they started to walk. Helen told her story, about the police and her attempted rape. She didn't tell him about her body's unexplained arousal, however. That didn't seem necessary, especially as she watched the large bulge in his g-string shift with his steps. It was growing bigger. The answer to why was evident in the long stares he continued to take of her body.

* * * * *

Mark had thought that his captors plans had gone awry when the stranger jumped in to save his wife from rape. But a quick glance to the men around him showed him they were too confident, too smug in their reactions to what happened. They knew it was going to happen. And Mark realized rather quickly that a man appearing out of nowhere in a gold thong was probably planted by these men.

Still, he wasn't quite sure what the fantasy was. At first, it looked as though they were trying to setup a rape. But Mark knew how terrified Helen was of being raped. Being as beautiful as she was, she had some past experiences with men who were a little too aggressive when she wasn't interested. She trembled at the thought of being out alone at night or having to walk through a desolate parking garage or whatever. He truly didn't believe it was a deep fantasy of hers to be ravaged and violated.

So who was this man? His words from the beginning were deceptive. The same thing had happened to him? Not likely.

Mark watched as the man continued to explain the events of his last few days. How he awoke alone with no clothes. How he kept encountering beautiful women in situations laden with sexual tension. But no sex had occurred.

There was something about the way he was speaking. He was very calm, very soothing. He accentuated the words he used when speaking of beauty and sex.

He was attempting to seduce Helen. It was quite obvious now.

"Well, Mark? Do you know what she wants? What her fantasy is?"

Mark stared at the screen. "To be rescued from a rape."

"And?"

Mark lowered his head. With her fear, her situation, and the calm, protective charms of this man, he knew this fantasy was a strong one for her to resist.

"To fuck the man who rescued her."

"Very good Mark! She became quite aroused when she told us this one. How she wanted to come to the brink of being taken. To have that fear and dread overcome her, and then, at the last moment she would be saved. It would be a kind man. A strong man. A handsome man, much more handsome than you. He would be shy, but she would wouldn't be. It is her fantasy to repay him the best way she knows how…"

* * * * *

As Helen and the stranger walked, she began to see other men. They were eyeing her uncomfortably. In her entire time here, she had barely seen a soul. But now there were groups of men on every corner. They stared at her. Helen could see their intentions, she could see that every single one of them wanted to rape her.

She moved closer to the kind stranger.

The man shot sinister looks to the other men. Now that she had protection, she backed away.

The stranger turned to Helen. "I had hoped to get you back to your hotel, but, I don't think we're gonna make it." His eyes glanced at a group of men. "Maybe if you had some clothes… but your obviously dressed for maximum enticement, and I don't know if I can fend off all these men if they make a move."

Helen nodded. She wondered if he was and enticed as the other men, and if so, why wasn't he trying to make a move?

The two of them turned off the street and walked past a building. There was a hill ahead of them, but a path made it look like fairly easy going. They climbed up the hill, past a row of trees. Helen looked behind her a number of times, looking for the preying men. She realized she was putting a lot of trust in this stranger. If he wanted to have his way with her, it was doubtful she would be helped again.

The reached the top of the hill, and Helen saw a familiar building. It was the gift shop! The little store where she and Mark had had been shortly before all this weirdness had occurred. And of course, it was the same with the secret sex room.

"Come on, I was in the shop earlier and no one was there. I think it will be ok to hide out in there for awhile."

Helen wasn't totally comfortable with going back into the shop, but even if someone was there, it was probably the old man and woman. Or possibly some customers! In any case, this was the first place from her normal world she had seen. She was willing to give it a try.

As the stranger had indicated, the shop was devoid of other people. Helen and the man entered through a side door, and walked into the unlit shop. There was enough sunlight to see by, but overall the room was dark.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers