A Quiet Little Town Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen realized that the side door they had entered took them right into the sex portion of the shop. She was about to voice her concern when the stranger spoke first.

"There! Over there!" he walked to the far corner of the room, towards a dress on a hanger. Helen hadn't noticed it when she had been in the shop earlier. "You can out this on," the man said, "and hopefully not drive the men so crazy."

Helen walked up to the dress. It was gold. It was extremely low-cut. And the hem line looked like it would barely come past her pussy. The whole outfit looked extremely delicate. The two straps look quite thin, and surely would all off and take the whole dress with it with the slightest brush of a hand. Still, it was more clothing than what she had on.

The stranger looked into a corner while Helen removed her bra and slipped the dress on. She would have preferred to keep the bra, but it would have been too visible with the little area the dress covered. But once she got the dress on, she realized she might have to put on the bra and just let it show through. The dress was extremely suggestive, perhaps more so than the bra and panty set.

The stranger turned around and looked at her. His eyes noticed how the fabric of the dress barely covered her nipples. He also noticed how loose and jiggly her breasts were in the thin fabric.

"Um, this may not work."

"What do you mean?"

"It's too sexy, I mean the men are bound to think it's very sexy. Id anything, I think you'll just drive men even more crazy." Then he looked away. "It's impossible to see you in that and not want you."

Helen noticed a large bulge in his g-string. It had pulled the gold fabric far enough from his body that she could see a hint of scrotum. She felt a rush of arousal sweep over her.

She was going to keep the dress.

The man noticed her staring at his bulging cock and turned away.

"I'm sorry." He cupped his hand over his penis. "I don't mean to be rude. It's just.., it's just that, I mean that dress…" he sighed.

Helen moved over to him and put her hand on his back.

"They drugged me, you know." The stranger said. "they drugged me to make me hard so I'd fuck their women. But I didn't, you know. I didn't."

"I see…" Helen felt disappointment. She had thought his hardness was simply because of her. She scolded herself for the thought…

"I don't know why they want me. Why they are doing what they are to me. I resisted on principal, even though some of the things I've seen are right out of a late-night fantasy." He turned and looked at Helen. "I thought I was strong, I thought I could get away. And then I saw you."

Helen looked at him with a questioning look.

"I saw you and those men trying to rape you, and…"

"And?"

"I wanted to join them." He looked right into her eyes. "I wanted to rape you."

Helen felt flush. His words… her body… she was going numb on the outside, while inside her body was a storm of sensation.

"But then all I could see was your fear. All I could hear was your screaming. And I knew I couldn't hurt you."

Helen felt shortness in her breath and twinging in her nipples..

"I meant to help you." the man continued. "I meant to protect you…"

"And you did! And you have! You saved me from those men that tried to rape me. And I know you kept the others from even trying. And now you've brought me here where I can be safe."

He nodded, then shook his head. "You don't understand. Ye, I brought you here because I've already been here, and, " he looked again into her eyes, "I've already seen that dress."

The meaning of his words hit her.

"It's such a coincidence. I have a fetish for that kind of dress, right down to the gold color. To have one here, and then to see you… I have a fetish for women like you. Blonde, gorgeous, and… big-breasted."

Helen looked at her breasts. They looked immense in the skimpy dress. Her nipples were on the verge of displaying themselves.

"Are you going to rape me?" Helen asked.

He looked away. "I think you have about ten seconds to get out of here. It is taking every ounce of self-control not to attack you. Please go, before I hurt you."

Helen didn't say anything.

"One…"

"I don't want to go! I need you!"

"Two…"

"If I go out there, those men will rape me. I can't get back to my husband without you!"

"Three…" He was breathing heavy, but still looking away.

"Please, please don't make me go! Please don't make me go…"

The man counted four, shortly followed by five and all the way up until eight.

"No!" Helen screamed. She reached for the mans face, trying to turn it to her.

The action had an unexpected result. Just as she came face to face with him, her left breast fell out of the dress. They both knew it. They both saw it in their peripheral vision. A moment passed, and the man was no longer able to resists looking down.

Helens soft pink nipple poke outward, harder than he expected. The breast was round, firm, and hanging loosely from the bit of support the dress offered from underneath.

He didn't say "10." He lunged at her.

His lips met hers, and Helen stumbled back.

Helen wanted to fight off the stranger, at least her heart did. She wanted this gorgeous naked man to climb off of her and disappear. She was sure of it! But, she had this unexplained need and want to fuck. The urge was welling in her pussy with a force of lust she had never before experienced. But she wanted Mark to satisfy that lust.

But, oh, this man was making his case. Helen froze has his fingertips grazed up her stomach and onto her bare chest. Involuntarily she lurched at the touch. She opened her eyes a moment, and saw that the intensity of the man's lust equaled hers. She remembered how she loved to be wanted. That seeing a man desperate to have her was, in itself , a mighty aphrodisiac for her own libido. And how this man wanted her. She expected him at any minute to strip her of her clothing and ravage her. But he didn't even expose her breasts. His fingertips were tantalizingly close – she felt them brush against her nipples through the dress.

She lurched again, staring at those fingertips playing her sensitive points. She saw a significant potion of areola expose itself and she closed her eyes. Her head swam with anticipation. Surely now his lips would descend and fight to free her nipple; to suckle at it with driven passion. But the kiss never came. Just those fingertips!

Helen began to realize that in addition to be maddening they were completely demanding. They were activating her drive for sex with each effortless flick, but also telling her she had the responsibility of the invitation. She had to invite this man into her body.

Helen faintly clung to the hope that her closed eyes would give her the concentration she would need to fend of the seducer. She knew now that if she saw his naked form, his erect penis awaiting her slightest instruction, that she would spread her legs and break her marriage vows.

She clung to the image of her husband. She loved him. Surely she loved him enough to remain faithful at least through the honeymoon! She couldn't understand why she was so overcome with desire. She simply couldn't explain why she had so much want and lust flowing through her body. She fought in her mind to control her feelings, reaching a point where she was almost sure she had.

Then she felt the tip of that long, rock-hard penis against her pussy.

There was the fabric of her panties in the way, but it did little to interrupt the sensation of heat and smoothness.

Helen opened her eyes.

The man was propped above her on the strength of his arms. His biceps rippled, his chest flexed. She looked down his perfect body as she reached down to her hips. His cock was magnificent. It surged with power and masculinity. It was the perfect symbol of manhood. And it was about to be inside her. Without though, Helen had succumbed. She was going to fuck his man. She pulled at her panties, and the man had his cue. He slid back in order to assist her. He pulled on the panties gently, slowly revealing her perfect cunt adorned by perfect hairs.

Helen stretched pout her arms, offering her embrace. Her right hand knocked something over, and Helen glanced quickly at what she had overturned.

It was one of the dildos. One of those nicely crafted representations of a man's sex that came from the old mans hands. Her eyes locked on it as she righted it back up. The stranger had worked Helen's panties off her legs. He moved his body into position, his cock seemingly screaming at him to begin fucking. He savored the moment. Helen's hand clenched around the dildo. It was slightly cold. But of course, it wasn't real. It wasn't Mark. Helen brought the dildo to her pussy in a quick motion. A flash of rational thought and zipped across her mind. A way out…

Helen plunged the dildo into her pussy. Her left hand joined her right, causing the stranger to move to the side. He sat back smiling as Helen began masturbating. The fake cock felt incredible. Helen felt wave of pleasure shoot through her as the dildo penetrated her cunt. She thrust it harder and faster. She didn't stop even has her breasts popped free of the dress. The jiggled free for a moment before the man descended on them. His hands groped and squeezed her nipples, then his mouth suckled on her left nipple. Still, she concentrated on the dildo she was ramming inside her. Her nipples were on fire however. She added fuel to the lust between her legs and begged her to allow the real man's cock.

The stranger moved his hand to hers, moving with it as she fucked herself. Slowly, as she pulled the dildo out, he tried to impede her thrusting. He flicked his tongue on her nipple, and felt her body quiver with lust. But his cock was yet to penetrate her. She resisted his attempts to break her hold on the dildo. She knew she would cum. She would most certainly have an orgasm. And that was the plan. Fuck the plastic, not the man.

The man didn't give up immediately. He managed to break the dildo from her wet pussy several times, only to have her cover herself before he could bring is own cock to entry. After the few attempts, however, he stopped trying to take over. She wondered about his giving up as continued to pound away at herself. He could have easily taken the dildo, thrown it away, and humped her. Maybe he thought it would be rape, but Helen knew it would be anything but if she felt that immense hot cock inside her for even a single thrust. As long as she kept that out of herself, she believed she wouldn't be cheating.

The man did take control, of the dildo again, but didn't move it. Helen's hands let go and she opened her eyes. The man was fucking her, but not with his own cock. She humped the dildo, and he obediently held it in place. He began thrusting it to match her own thrusts, and Helen moaned with delight. Her hands were free to squeeze and quell the burning in her nipples, and she did so as she watched her body fuck the fake cock in his hands.

Within a minute, an orgasmic tidal wave washed over her. She screamed a deep, overwhelming groan as she came.

* * * * *

"It was with fierce pride that Mark looked up at his captors.

"Nice try." He said smugly at the astonished men. "But she doesn't want your fantasy, she doesn't want the savior from a raping. She wants the man she loves. She wants me!"

The men were huddled, whispering amongst themselves. One of them shouted. An older man walked in, Mark recognized him as the old man from the gift shop. He looked livid, but then quickly composed himself. He whispered something to the men, who then scattered in several directions. Of them tripped, and fell on the control panel they were using to monitor Helen's progress. Mark felt his restraints loosen. He was free! But could he get away.

"Quickly now, go!" the older man yelled. The man fled the room, apparently on some important mission. The old man walked up to Mark. He prayed he couldn't notice the releases bands on his arms and legs.

"You're wife is very loyal." He said. "She must love you a great deal. No woman has ever withstood our little hero. But she will fold, I assure you. And when she does, it will be me who cocks her first. I will be the one to welcome your wife to our community. She is very lovely, and I want her. I want her more than any woman we have assimilated before. And I will have her…"

The man exited the room, leaving Mark alone. His heart leapt as he sprung out of the chair. He made his way to the one of the doors a derby man had gone through, looked carefully, then opened it. The bright glare of sunshine hit his eyes. Mark took a step outside, hoping he wouldn't hear shouts identifying his escape. He heard none.

Mark ran into a grove of trees. He was free, and he had but one purpose.

To find Helen and leave this God-forsaken town.

* * * * *

END OF PART II

WATCH FOR A Quiet Little Town, the Conclusion coming soon!