A Quiet Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete just nodded.

"You want me to make you come?" she asked, taking Pete's hands from her waist and placing them back on her breasts.

"Uh huh," Pete nodded vacantly.

"Good, I want you to come for me, Pete," she grinned, then raised herself up off his cock and removed herself from his lap.

Pete sat puzzled for a second before she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth, sucking hard on him, tasting herself on him, one hand working his shaft while the other cupped his balls, tugging lightly on them. Diana loved the feeling of a thick cock slipping in and out of her mouth and her fingers quickly made their way back on to her clitoris, rubbing it lightly but soon picking up the pace as her head bobbed.

Pete relished the sensation, Diana really knew what she was doing, her tongue probing his head as her lips held fast as they traced their way up and down.

"Where d'you, want to come?" she asked raising her mouth just enough to speak.

The sight of her out of breath face was enough for Pete and he felt his own climax begin to hit.

"Your tits," he blurted.

"Tough," was all he got in reply as Diana's mouth locked back around him as she redoubled her efforts sending his cum shooting into her mouth as she pressed her tongue against his head.

Her hands held his away as he tried to push her head from his cock and she sucked harder and harder, milking him until he collapsed back on the couch, totally exhausted.

Diana held him inside her mouth until her own orgasm swept over her again, her fingers buried deep inside her pussy. She pulled them out and wiped them on her chest before struggling to climb on to the couch beside Pete.

"That was, amazing," she managed, "I really needed that."

12