A Quiet Summer Get Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dramix91
dramix91
32 Followers

Chloe smiled and kissed his lips softly. As Dan was caressing her tummy softly, he moved his hand under her tight tank top so he could feel her soft skin. The touch of his hand made Chloe relax and breath a bit more heavily. Slowly Dan moved his hands lower and lower until they reached the top of her shorts. Knowing they couldn't be seen from the cabin windows, he made the plunge, pushing his hand under the waistband of her shorts, and into her panties.

Chloe gasped in a mixture of shock and relief. As Dan felt the soft hair of her trimmed little landing strip, he began to kiss her neck. Chloe reached behind her, grabbing the back of Dan's head pulling him closer, coaxing him to go further, and he did. He slipped his left hand down further, running his middle finger up and down her damp slit, while working circles around her clit with his right hand. There wasn't too much room to maneuver under her tight shorts, which Chloe realized, so she pulled them down with her panties. Spreading her legs wide she gave Dan as much room as he needed.

Continuing to work circles around her clit with his right, his left hand was busy massaging the entrance to her vagina. Dan heard his girlfriend begin to breathe more heavily than before and let little moans escape her mouth. Slowly he inserted his middle finger into her, feeling the tight wet walls tighten around it. He began to gently work his finger in and out of her, causing her to let out long moans every time he pushed back in. Once he felt she was adjusted to his finger, he slowly eased another on into her. She grabbed onto his legs tightly for support as he pumped his two fingers in and out of her virgin vagina, continuing rubbing circles around her clit.

The combination of listening to his girlfriend pant and moan and feeling her grind into his lap from the pleasure he was administering her started to make him hard. When Dan had changed earlier before lunch putting a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts on, he decided to go without boxers. The more Chloe would grind into his lap, the more he could feel his penis wedge in between her bare ass cheeks which put Dan at his full hard 8 inches.

Chloe noticed this and started grinding harder, wanting to feel more of him. As Dan was getting more worked up he put more effort into making his girlfriend climax, now rubbing her clit, instead of around it. She let out a loud moan and felt the tension rising inside her, needing the release. After a few short moments she received the release she needed, soaking Dan's fingers and lap in the process. Chloe went rigid as wave after wave of her orgasm took her and coursed through her entire body. When she was finished, Dan removed his fingers from her, seeing them glisten in the fire light with his girlfriends juices.

Dan thought they were finished for the night, but Chloe had other plans. Taking Dan by surprise, she spun around in his lap, facing him now and started kissing him longingly. Her mouth opened up, allowing Dan to guide his tongue in to meet hers. Slowly she began grinding herself into his lap again. She moved her hands from his shoulders down to his chest, then the hem of his shirt, lifting it off of him. She began to rub his abs and chest with intense passion. Moving her hands lower she found the waistband of his shorts and pulled them away from his body, allowing her to slide her other hand in and grab his rock hard dick. Slowly she began to jerk him as they continued to kiss. She continued this for a few minutes before breaking away from him, looking into his eyes.

Dan could see and feel the passion in her emerald green eyes. Without her using any words he knew what she was asking. Thinking back to that morning he remember what she had said to him before they left his house. 'I'm ready when you are', he heard her say in his head. She wasn't talking about the drive, or the trip or anything like that. She was talking about losing her virginity. Understanding now what she had meant, he looked back into her eyes and nodded.

With primal passion Chloe stood up, pulled Dan's gym shorts down over his erection and sat back down in his lap. She began grinding her moist slit over is 8" manhood causing them both to moan loudly and breathe heavily. Dan began kissing Chloe's throat, his hands moving up under her shirt and grasping her firm B cup breasts, pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

They were both wild with lust, Chloe had fistfuls of Dan's hair as he lightly bit her neck. Finally she pulled his head away and looked him in the eyes as she lifter herself off of his lap. She stood up, reached down and guided the head of his penis to her opening, and slowly lowered herself down on top of him. They stared into each others eyes the entire time. While they were both virgins, Chloe had long since broken her hymen with her hairbrush when she was in her early teens, so there was no pain as she took Dan's full length into her. The more she lowered herself, the more Dan felt as though he would burst at any second.

At last she was completely down in his lap, which meant Dan was fully buried in her tight vagina. After a couple moments of neither one moving, they both gradually began kissing passionately again. Chloe slowly raising and lowering herself on Dan's cock, moaning into his mouth each time she felt him enter her, feeling the soft skin of his cock sliding in and out of her. He wrapped one arm around her back to steady her as she began to ride him with more vigor. With her sitting on his lap, Chloe noticed she was able to grind her clit into his pelvis, causing more electric shocks to radiate up and down her body.

Dan was kissing down to Chloe's neck again as he grasped the hem of her shirt and practically ripped it off of her, leaving them both stark naked except for their shoes. As soon as her shirt was up over her chest Dan attacked her breasts with his mouth. First licking her nipple, and then carefully taking each one between his teeth and gently biting them. Both of their bodies were slick with sweat, and glistened in the fire light. The more she rode him, the wetter Chloe got. Juice pouring out of her pussy and dripping down over Dan's shaved scrotum.

Eventually the sensations of Dan inside her, her clit grinding on his pelvis, and his oral assault on her breasts sent Chloe over the edge. Launching her into the most intense orgasm she's ever felt. As the slick walls of her vagina contracted around his penis Dan was sent over the edge as well, releasing stream after stream of semen deep into his girlfriend. They both let out long, loud moans that were sure to wake any wildlife sleeping in the forest around the cabin. As they both came down from the waves of pleasure that had pulsated through them, the two young lovers collapsed against each other.

There they sat by the fire which was slowly dying out, holding the others body up with their own breathing as though they just finished a marathon. Chloe was the first to move as she sat back up and tilted Dan's chin upward. He looked into her bright emerald eyes and couldn't help but smile. Softly he kissed her, wrapping both arms around her and holding her tightly against him. He felt her hard nipples press against his chest and realized that it was getting chilly, he began rubbing her back to help her stay warm.

"Dan," Chloe said, breaking the silence, "why didn't we do that sooner?"

Dan chuckled, knowing Chloe always had a way to make light of any situation, good or bad.

"I love you so much," she continued, "I could stay by this fire with you all night, right like this. I couldn't be happier."

"I love you too, babe," Dan said finally speaking, "you're getting cold though, so why don't we go inside and cuddle in bed?"

"That sounds perfect," Chloe smiled, "but how about a shower first?"

Slowly she stood up, allowing his now soft penis to fall out of her. They quickly redressed, just in case they came across Nate or Haley inside. Dan put the fire out, grabbed Chloe's hand and guided her into the cabin. They both walked straight to the bathroom, Dan turning the water on as Chloe undressed again. As the shower began to steam, they both stepped in and wrapped their arms around each other, standing under the hot water. Dan pulled away a little, looked down at Chloe and kissed her softly on the forehead.

After about ten minutes, they were both washed and drying each other off. They wrapped their towels around themselves and walked to their bedroom. As they passed Nate and Haley's bedroom door, they were pretty sure they heard soft moans coming from behind it. Giggling, and not wanting to disturb their friends, they quickly made their way to their own room and closed the door.

"Should have expected that," Chloe said as she unwrapped herself from her towel, "do you think they saw or heard us?"

"I doubt they saw us," Dan began, "unless they came back outside to spy. They probably did hear us though, considering all the windows are open in the cabin."

Chloe had gotten the bed undone, and they both crawled in under the sheets without bother to put any clothes on. Dan wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him. She intertwined her legs with him, and laid her head on his chest. She could feel and hear his hard beat. It was relaxing to her, and began to make her sleepy.

Chloe yawned, "Yea that's true. I'm sure we'll hear about it in the morning then."

"Definitely," Dan replied, laughing a little.

They both cuddled together even tighter than before. Dan could feel the warmth of Chloe's body and realized he would remember this moment forever. He truly loved her, and was convinced nothing could break them apart. He knew what he felt and was thinking was probably naive and cliche, but in that moment he allowed himself the luxury of blissful thinking as they both slowly nodded off.

dramix91
dramix91
32 Followers
12