A Quiet Summer Get Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dramix91
dramix91
31 Followers

Nate was laughing hard, hoping it would lighten Dan's mood. Dan just looked at him, and knew his friend didn't mean any harm. In fact, he figured part of the reason he was mad was because Nate grabbing his cock did feel pretty good. Dan decided to let his friend off the hook.

"Oh yea?" Dan asked, "How did it feel?"

Chuckling, Nate replied, "Like mine, but a little bigger."

The two friends laughed together, "I'd hug you, but that might get a little awkward," Dan said.

"Oh come here you prude!" Nate yelled, pulling Dan in for a hug.

Nate was a little shorter than Dan, but not by much. As they hugged, Dan could feel his dick pressed against Nates. Not wanting the hug to linger on too much longer, Dan let go and backed away a little bit.

The two friends took up a normal conversation in the water, and all the tension seemed to melt away. Finally Chloe called from the edge of the lake, and the two boys walked out, Nate's average dick flopping up and down while Dan's larger one swung from side to side.

"We're ready to head back if you guys are," Chloe said.

"Yea, I'll get a shower and then get the fire pit going, we can cook over the flame tonight. Less dishes to clean up to," Dan said pulling his clothes back on.

The foursome got dressed, and loaded the coolers back onto the fourwheelers. Driving away from the lake, Dan lead the way back through the forest, through the stream, and back to the cabin. Nate helped him put the atv's in the shed, and lock it up. When they got into the cabin, Haley was walking into the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, get the dirt out of all the private areas," she said giggling.

"I'll take one with you, help save the hot water," Nate said, walking in behind her.

Dan walked back into the master bedroom where he and Chloe were sleeping, "I'm going to take a shower quick, want to join?" Chloe asked as she was stripping out of her clothes.

"Nate and Haley just jumped in but when they're done, definitely," He replied, "I'm going to get the fire going quick, that way I can throw the food on after our shower."

"Oh, ok," Chloe said, putting her shirt and shorts back on, "I'll come out and help."

Together they walked outside to the fire pit, Dan gathered some small sticks from the woods while Chloe grabbed some wood from the log pile. Within a couple minutes, Dan had a decent blaze going, and was throwing a couple larger split logs onto the fire.

"You seemed quiet during lunch, everything alright?" Chloe asked Dan, looking worried.

Dan had told her what Nate did during their game of chicken. He wasn't as upset as when he was when it first happened, so he was able to talk calmly about it.

"Wait, he did what?" she asked alarmed when Dan told her.

"Yeah, but he didn't mean anything by it," Dan continued, "We talked about it after and he's just more comfortable with the whole nudity and sexuality thing."

"I guess," she said, still unsure, "as long as you're fine."

"For sure," Dan said smiling, "I'm just more uptight about things like that."

"So did you enjoy it?" Chloe chided him, "Did it feel a little like this?"

She took a step closer and grabbed his cock through his cargo shorts. Dan looked down at her, since she was waiting to get a shower, she didn't put her bra back on. He could see straight down her low cut tank top which hung loosely at the neck. The top of her perky breasts were clearly visible and her nipples were hard, pushing out against the fabric.

"Not quite," Dan said, inhaling quickly, "I didn't have shorts on, remember?"

"Oh, ok," Chloe said, undoing the button and zipper of his shorts, letting them fall to his ankles she grabbed his now exposed flaccid dick. "How about this?"

"Sort of, his hands are bigger, and stronger," Dan said, breathing heavily.

"Hmm, let's see if this helps," Chloe wrapped both of her small hands around Dan's now thick hard cock, and began pumping up and down his length, grasping more firmly than she was before. "Is this closer?"

"A little," Dan said through moans, "it sure feels good."

Chloe began working Dans large cock, making his breathing uneven, and moans louder. He was so focused on what his girlfriend was doing he hadn't heard Nate and Haley walk up behind him. Suddenly, a hand smacked his bare ass, causing him to lurch into Chloe and yell loudly.

"Hope we're not interrupting!" Nate said laughing.

Haley stood next to him, shaking her hand, "Damn your ass his hard," she said.

"That was you?" Dan asked shocked, pulling his shorts up.

"Not bad for a small girl huh?" Nate mocked, still laughing.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, Dan!" Haley said, "Showers open. We'll watch the fire til you two are done."

"Good, we may be a while!" Chloe called grabbing Dan's hand and leading him towards the cabin, "Don't let the fire go out!"

Dan and Chloe walked into the cabin and went to their room undressing and grabbing clean clothes. They walked into the bathroom, Dan turned on the shower as Chloe sat down on the toilet to pee.

"You handled that well," she said from the toilet, "maybe you're getting used to this whole nudity thing."

"I think I'm just going through the motions for now," Dan said chuckling, "I'm still nowhere near being used to it."

Chloe giggled, walking over to Dan she kissed him gently, "Well, you're opening up more, which I think is great."

Chloe slid the shower door open and stepped in, turning to pull Dan in behind her. The water was warm, and created enough steam to coat the glass of the shower. Standing on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around Dan's neck, kissing him hard on the lips. Dan wrapped his arms around the small of her back, pulling her close so her hard nipples poked into his chest. He was still semi-hard from her grabbing his dick by the fire pit, and after a few short moments of kissing and rubbing, his cock was standing hard as a rock.

Dan took Chloe by surprise when he twirled her around, facing her away from him, and pushed her up against the shower wall. He began kissing and biting her neck as he snaked a hand down her front and began rubbing her clit. His other hand cupped her tit and began to massage it. Chloe's breathing was beginning to become erratic, surges of pleasure coursing through her. Dan felt her push her ass back into his crotch, his hard dick slipping perfectly in between her cheeks. Dan began grinding into her ass, still rubbing her clit. Chloe spread her legs a little wider, allowing Dan better access to her pussy. Taking the hint Dan positioned the head of his dick at her opening, and slowly pushed in.

Chloe let out a long loud moan as she felt Dan's long thick cock stretching her open. In this position, Dan could feel the underside of his cock head rubbing along the walls of Chloe's pussy. Not able to help himself, Dan pulled out and pushed in harder and faster. Both of his hands now massaging each of her small tits, pinching and rolling each nipple in between his thumb and finger. He looked down, enjoying the view of his slick cock sliding in and out of his girlfriends tight pussy, the hot water from the shower head pouring down on them.

Being only the second time either of them has had sex, they were both on the verge of orgasm quickly. Wanting to make the sensations last, Dan slowed his pace and eventually pulled all the way out. Chloe turned around to face him again and couldn't wait to kiss him. Her tongue parting his lips and finding his.

Dan reached down and picked up her leg, setting her foot on the shower bench which gave him a wide open view of her pussy. Dan knelt down and kissed just above her clit. Slowly kissing his way around it and down to her opening. He stuck out his tongue and licked her pussy from the bottom all the way up to her clit, wrapping his mouth around it and sucking it between his teeth. He gently nibbled Chloe's clit forcing a small scream of pleasure from her mouth. Her fingers running through his hair, grabbing it and pulling his face back up to hers.

"I want you back in me," Chloe said through ragged breath.

Dan obliged her, and guided his cock back to her pussy, pushing in slowly. Chloe kissed him hard on the lips, pushed her hips into him, grinding her clit against his pelvis. He pumped his hips harder and faster and in a matter of minutes Chloe was pushed over the edge into her orgasm. Dan could feel her pussy tighten and pulsate around cock. He tried holding back a little longer but couldn't. Streams of cum shot deep inside her as he buried his cock as deep as he could.

The water coming out of the shower was beginning to change from hot to cold, but neither of them cared. Slumped together and holding each other, they both came down from their orgasms together. Finally regaining some strength, Dan was able to step back and adjust the water temp, trying to squeeze the last of the hot water out of the heater. Chloe stood up and kissed him.

"I love you," Dan said, kissing her back.

Chloe smiled, "I love you too, babe."

They both helped the other wash off, finishing just as the water turned ice cold. After they dried off and dressed, Dan cooked dinner over the fire pit for everyone. After they all ate, the girls cleared the table as Nate and Dan washed the dishes. They all grabbed a couple beers and went back out to the fire pit. The flames were low, but Dan quickly revived it into a nice blaze, casting an orange glow in the slowly diminishing daylight. The four friends chatted away as the sky turned dark, speckled with millions of white lights.

"Hey, Dan," Nate started to ask, "are there any bears in these woods."

Dan chuckled as he looked at Haley's horror stricken face, "Yea, tons. They won't come out as long as we're outside though. They'll wait for us to go inside."

Haley seemed a little relieved, and relaxed back into her chair. Chloe had been sitting in front of Dan on the picnic blanket from that afternoon and leaned back against his legs yawning. None of them had noticed it was after midnight until Nate checked his watch. As if contagious, Chloe's yawn spread around the group until Nate announced he was heading to bed.

"I'll be right behind you!" Haley called after him.

Not really feeling tired yet, Dan sat back in his chair and just looked into the flames. Haley and Chloe had chatted quietly for a few minutes until Haley stood up and said goodnight. Walking into the house, Dan couldn't help but glance at her ass.

"Really?" Chloe said laughing, having just caught her boyfriend staring at another girls behind.

Dan just looked back at her and smiled sheepishly, knowing she wasn't angry. She stood up and sat in his lap, swinging her legs over the arm of the chair and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You soon ready for bed?" Chloe asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yea, I think so actually," Dan said, yawning for the first time that night.

He put the fire out and together they walked into the cabin. Turning all the lights off as they went back to their room, Dan closed the door. They both undressed and climbed into bed. Putting his arm around Chloe, he pulled her closer to him.

"Good night, babe," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"Good night," Chloe said smiling.

Throwing an arm over Dan's chest, she laid her head on his shoulder. Closing their eyes, they both fell asleep together, recharging for the days to come.

dramix91
dramix91
31 Followers
12