A Quiet Weekend at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Jenn's body jumps when your tongue touches her clit. She inhales so deeply you wonder if she will suck all the oxygen from the room. Trying to concentrate on your lovers reactions and your own movements and excitement turns out to be a difficult task. Your tongue runs over Jenn's wet pussy. Her essence tastes like sweet honey on your tongue. The more you taste it the more you find yourself licking and sucking for more. With your hands holding her thighs open your mouth moves over her pussy and clit attempting to lick and suck everything like a child in a candy store.

"Wait!" your lover breathlessly cries out, "Wait!" After several attempts you finally register her words and stop. Looking up from between her trembling legs Jenn words wash over you. "Take your time sweetie; we have all night if you want. You're trying to do too much at once."

Listening intently you follow her instructions like the dutiful student. Instead of moving your tongue all over she has you first run it up and down her opening coating your mouth with her nectar. Jenn's breathing grows heavier as she has you slip your tongue in and out of her pussy quickly. Her hips begin to rock up and down against your mouth. Looking up you can see her chest heaving and her back arch.

"OH YES!" Jenn moans loudly, "My clit Vixen.... please... lick my clit!" She begs in a panting voice. Jenn's arched back has already positioned her swollen clit directly in front of your mouth. As you begin to flick it quickly with your tongue as she had done before she moans loudly. Jenn's legs press into your back. Looking up from between her legs you watch as she twists her body and head into the bed. Finally time seems to stop. As if in slow motion Jenn sits upright holding her body up with her clenched fists pressed into the bed. Her head rocks forward and then back seemingly snapping her neck her head disappears from your view. Your lover's body trembles against your hands. Suddenly her face comes back into view, your eyes lock, and she exhales in one deep moan.

The sticky warmth of Jenn's orgasm can be felt against your face and in your mouth. Lapping quickly you desperately try to drink in as much of her as possible to little avail. Jenn's cum rolls from your lips and down your neck. You feel connected to her sexually and physically as you ride the wave of her orgasm. Her body moves now because of your touch. The overwhelming enjoyment she feels is because of you. You feel the warmth of your lover's enjoyment washing over you and you truly feel alive. Eventually her body slows and relaxes. Jenn grasps your hand and reluctantly you follow her direction. Crawling back up your lover's exhausted body you hope she feels as alive and spent as you do. With open arms she pulls you back to her in a deep embrace. The fruits of your labor drip from your neck and chin and mix with the perspiration on her chest.

"Well?" You ask shyly.

"Oh my God Vix!" Jenn replies still trying to catch her breath, "You were amazing! I can't remember the last time I orgasmed that hard!" Squeezing you tightly Jenn kisses your forehead. The two of you close your eyes and easily fall asleep.

Lying in the bed wrapped in your lovers arms you feel safe and secure. As your hand slowly slides up their body you realize something is out of place. The soft feeling of a woman's breast and the sound of her moan as your hand moves over it cause your eyes to open wide. Looking around for the clock in the guest room you realize that it's well after 6 am! Quickly moving out of Jenn's arms you stagger to the floor grabbing the nightgown on the way out the door and pulling it over your head.

Tip toeing down the short hallway and peering in the door you breathe a sigh of relief as you see I am still sleeping. The door creaks slightly as you open it enough to slip inside. Finally able to make your way to the bed and get in it undetected. As you press your body against mine I wrap an arm around you and pull you tightly to me.

"Where were you?" I ask in a half asleep daze.

"Oh," you reply anxiously, "I had to go to the bathroom." Before the words even leave your mouth I am softly snoring again.

We sleep well into the morning, a perfect beginning to our lazy Saturday. When we finally do wake the next hour is spent wrapped in each other's arms trying to figure out how we will spend our weekend and how to ditch our guest.

"We don't have to deal with her right now do we?" I ask as I begin to kiss your neck and move my hands slowly over your silk nightgown.

"Well I guess not," you giggle, "but I have to go pee first!" You push me away and hop quickly out of the bed.

"Hey sweetie." The tone of my voice changing slightly, "That's not the nightgown you wore to bed last night. Is it?" Looking down you can easily see that in your haste earlier this morning you grabbed Jenn's nightgown instead of your own! "You want to tell me something?" I ask sitting up in the bed the traces of a devilish smile crossing my face.

(to be continued)

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12