A Rainy Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The mature woman continues to rescue the timid young man.
11.9k words
4.61
46.9k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers

My first day with Peggy had been absolutely magical. She offered the love, tenderness, and affection that had been missing from my life. After spending the evening in each other's company, we retired to her bed. We slept together that night. She wore a sensible, nylon nightgown while I remained naked. There was no sex, although I was stiff and horny throughout the night while she spooned-me from behind. Every time I squirmed around enough to wake her, she would kiss the back of my neck and 'shush' me. In the softest of whispers, she told me it was late and I needed to go to sleep. I did eventually drift off but woke up time and time again with a penis demanding attention.

The next morning, I sat at the kitchen table wearing the same faded red sweater I'd worn the day before. Peggy had covered her nightgown with a housecoat that zipped all the way up the front. I kept her company while she prepared a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and orange juice. We then sat side-by-side enjoying the meal she'd prepared. After we'd finished, Peggy moved the dishes to the kitchen and refused to let me help her clean up. She suggested I turn the dryer on to fluff up my clothes. After doing that, joined her in the kitchen. I stood nearby while she loaded the dishwasher. When she bent to place a dish into the dishwasher's rack, I lifted my sweater up high enough to expose my entire, naked body to her.

Peggy smiled and giggled as I flashed her myself. She told me that she was going to love having me in her life. I smiled back and while lifting the sweater up to my collar bones, I told her I was going to love having her in my life as well. We stood there for several moments looking at each other. I eventually let my sweater fall to cover my pale, squeaky clean body. In that time, we were both thinking about how lucky we were to have met each other. We'd both been utterly alone in the world the day before. And in a very short period of time, we'd found each other and that meeting had improved both of our lives exponentially.

The night before I'd told her what time I needed to be to work. And when she'd finished cleaning the kitchen, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. On the way, she told me we had plenty of time for another bath. While the tub began to fill with steaming water, Peggy removed my sweater and brushed my teeth just as thoroughly as she had the day before. She scrubbed my teeth, gums, cheeks, tongue and the roof of my mouth. She let me spit out the foam that hadn't already dripped down my chin and onto my body. While I spit, Peggy added even more toothpaste to the brush and went back to work. She scrubbed my entire mouth clean once again. This time the foam quickly filled my mouth and I pushed it out so it ran down my cheeks, chin and dripped onto my body.

Peggy smiled after I'd intentionally made the minty foam drip down my cheeks, chin, neck, and chest. She spoke while still brushing my teeth. "Baby Bird, it's been such a long time since I've had anyone to take care of. I didn't realize just how much I've missed it until now."

After rinsing off the toothbrush and laying it on the counter, she told me it would be right there the next time I came to visit. I stood there looking at our reflection in the mirror. She was standing behind me in her housecoat. I was naked with light blue, minty smelling toothpaste foam covering my chin, cheeks, neck and dripping down my chest.

Licking my lips, I asked, "I can come back?"

She smiled while moistening a washcloth and wiping away all traces for toothpaste. She whispered, "Baby Bird, of course, you can come back. You're welcome here anytime. As a matter-of-fact, I expect you to stop by after you get off of work. I'm sure you'll need another bath by then."

I squirmed and told her I'd run back here as soon as I got off of work. Peggy turned and checked the bathwater. The temperature was perfect and the level right where she wanted it. She turned off the water and dried her hand on a towel. When she turned back to face me, I announced that I had to go pee. She smiled, stepped right beside me, lifted the lid of the toilet and then kissed my cheek. Her lips then brushed against my skin when she whispered, "Can you do this alone? Or do you need me to help?"

She didn't wait for me to respond. She moved directly behind me, reached around my body and took hold of my erect penis with her fingertips. I whimpered softly and told her I could do this myself.

Her lips brushed against my ear while whispering, "Nonsense."

My back arched when she bent my stiff penis toward the toilet. When it was aimed into the bowl, she whispered softly while continuing to drag her soft lips against my ear. "Let it go, Sweetheart. It's okay. I've got you. I'm going to take such good care of you. Just let it go."

A burst of pee shot out and splashed into the water, followed by another. A steady stream then established itself. Peggy held my rigid penis aimed straight into the bowl. We both watched and listened to my stream splash into the water. It was so embarrassing to have her do that for me. But after it started, that feeling faded away. Peggy was only taking care of me. And I loved having her take care of me. I flexed my penis at one point and the stream shot up and nearly missed the bowl.

With a lilt in her voice she said, "If you keep that up little mister, you'll find yourself sitting down to pee from now on."

When my bladder had finally emptied itself, she carefully tapped off the last few drops. Reaching to my side, she took a few sheets of tissue from the roll and dabbed the head of my penis dry. With that finished, she flushed the toilet and closed the lid.

She spun me around to face her and with our noses nearly touching she said, "That was fun and we'll definitely be doing it again." She leaned in and gently kissed my lips. "Let's get you in the tub now. I don't want you to be late for work."

She held onto my hand as I stepped into the water. The temperature was a little warm, but I settled in quickly. Peggy went right to work. Just like the day before, she started with my face, ears and neck. She scrubbed them clean with a sudsy washcloth. That morning she didn't bother rinsing my face of the suds. I kept my eyes squeezed shut and tried not to open my mouth. But when I inhaled through my nose, it filled with soap suds and I sneezed. From then I parted my lips and tasted the soap on my tongue. Tasting it was better than breathing it.

She took hold of the bathbrush and scrubbed it against what remained of the Camay soap cake from the day before. She worked over my body, shoulders, arms, hands armpits, chest, back, legs and feet. She worked quicker than she had the day before. She told me when I returned after work we would take our time in the tub, but she didn't want me to be late that morning.

After lathering up the brush again, she had me turn around in the tub and she began to scrub my butt cheeks, then my crack between them. She had me spread them wide apart with my hands so she could give it a really good scrubbing. Those soft bristles tickling against my wrinkled hole sent me into a frenzy again. I was squirming around like mad! Water was splashing all over the place.

When she was finishing up with my behind, I timidly asked why I didn't get enemas that morning. I was ashamed to admit it, but I really loved the enemas she'd given me the day before. She explained that too many enemas could upset my body. She went on to tell me that she'd only be giving me enemas twice a week before my nighttime baths.

I couldn't believe what she had said. She just told me that I'd be spending two nights a week at her house! When I opened my mouth to confirm what she'd said, it filled with bubbles and I tried to spit them out. With the taste of soap on my tongue, I asked, "Peggy? I get to spend two nights a week sleeping here with you?" I then spit out more bubbles.

Peggy had me turn around in the tub while retrieving a new bottle of shampoo from under the sink. Popping open the cap, she proceeded to pour half of the bottle onto my head. She answered me in that maternal tone I loved so much, "Twice a week at the very least! Baby Bird, I want to hold you in my arms every night!"

When I opened my mouth to answer her, she used her hand to fill my mouth with soap bubbles. I giggled and tried to spit out the bubbles but the taste never left my mouth. Being unable to respond didn't change the fact that I wanted to spend every night with her too.

Using her fingernails, she massaged the half-bottle of shampoo into my scalp while working the lather into a mountain of suds I was buried beneath. That morning she didn't bother with the bathbrush. She lathered up her hands with the sliver of Camay soap while I blew soap suds out of my mouth. Laying one hand on my bottom and slipping a finger between my cheeks, she pressed gently against my little hole. At the same time, she took hold of my throbbing penis between her fingertips and began to slowly stroke along its length.

I knelt in the bathwater, covered in bubbles while Peggy fondled my inexperienced body with her fingertips. She was a mature woman who knew exactly what my youthful body needed. Having always been timid, gentle and unsure of myself, I'd longed to have someone take care of me. I'd been yearning for Peggy my whole life.

With my skinny penis throbbing wildly and my little wrinkled hole quivering beneath her finger, I squeaked, "I love you, Peggy!"

The movements of her fingers slowed to nearly a stop. I reached up and wiped the bubbles from my face and opened my eyes. Turning my gaze to Peggy, she looked like she might cry. I bit my lip and was about to apologize when she smiled.

Her voice seemed to crack when she said, "Baby Bird, it's been a long time since I've heard those words. Robin-Honey, I love you too." Leaning in she kissed me on my soapy lips.

While looking into each other's eyes, Peggy began to stroke my stiff penis and rhythmically press against my wrinkled hole with the pad of her finger. I whimpered softly as my orgasm built. When my wrinkled hole began to convulse against her finger, Peggy knew it was going to happen. While still stroking my throbbing penis, she quickly moved her other hand around to catch my juices.

When my little balls popped up inside my body and my penis jerked hard under her fingers, I squealed in a high pitch. While Peggy caught all the juices my penis squirted out, my body spasmed and jerked around wildly. Water splashed out of the tub onto the floor. I moaned and squeaked and made all sorts of funny noises. Peggy made me feel so wonderful.

When my orgasm had finished, Peggy reached beneath me. She pressed her thumb firmly against the space between my penis and wrinkled hole. She kept the pressure applied and slowly squeezed out the last drips of juices from inside my penis. She caught it all in her open palm.

After wiping my juices from her hand with tissues, she turned back to me. I was slumped forward in the tub, completely exhausted. Peggy didn't say a word while she helped to rinse the bubbly suds from my body. After opening the drain in the tub, she took her time getting to her feet. Her legs had gotten stiff kneeling that whole time.

She smiled while she spoke, "I may have to start giving you baths in the laundry room's utility sink to give my legs a rest!"

I giggled while getting to my feet. Peggy held my hands while I stepped out of the tub. She sat on the closed toilet and guided me between her legs. She sat there while drying me off with a fluffy towel. I lifted my arms when she told me too. I spread my legs, I bent over, I did all she asked. When I was nearly dry, I spoke for the first time since before I'd filled her palm with my love.

"I don't want to go to work. I want to stay here with you." As the words left my mouth, I sounded whiney. But I really didn't want to leave.

Peggy stood up and pulled me into an embrace. Her large, soft body was amazing to snuggle against. I wrapped my arms around her substantial waist and my hands weren't able to meet behind her back.

In a soft whisper, Peggy said, "Baby Bird, you made a promise to your employer to be at work, on time, every day. I don't believe you're the type of boy who would ever break a promise. I believe you are an honest, trustworthy boy. As soon as your workday is over, you can come back and see me again."

I hugged her tighter than ever. And in a soft whisper, I said, "I really do love you, Peggy."

She squeezed me against her and said, "I really love you too, Baby Bird."

After she combed my hair, again giving me a severe part to one side, she pulled a few Q-tips from a glass jar on a shelf above the towel rack. She carefully cleaned out the insides of my ears while I stood there passively. We left the bathroom in a mess as she led me through her house, back to the laundry room. She took my clothes from the dryer and we walked back to the living room. She sat on the couch and I stood in front of her while she dressed me.

While putting my clothes on, Peggy said, "After work, I'll drive us to your apartment. We will need to pick up a few things. I can't keep sending you to work in the same clothes!"

While she tucked my shirt snugly into my pants, I promised I'd get back to her as quickly as I could. We made out way toward her front door. I sat on the bench beside her door and she knelt down and put my shoes on, tying them in double knots. We both stood up and before sending me to work, Peggy fussed over my hair and told me I looked 'sharp'. I giggled and hugged her tightly.

Peggy opened her front door and stepped onto her front porch with me. She gave me another hug, kissed me gently on lips and said, "Have a good day Sweetheart!" She then sent me off to work with a pat on my bottom.

When I walked into the building where I worked, the receptionist greeted me in a friendlier than normal voice. Cindy was an older woman and she said I looked very cute. That was the highlight of the workday. My boss, who had helped to ruin the day before, was trying very hard to do it again. It wasn't in me to stand up to him, so I took his verbal abuse like I always had. I did have to run to the bathroom and cry after one especially mean comment he'd made.

I hated working there. My boss was mean, I struggled to maintain working relationships with everyone there. They all looked down on me. It had taken me weeks to find that job and it was the first job I'd ever had that paid more than minimum wage. So I couldn't quit no matter how badly I wanted to.

When 3:30 finally arrived, I clocked out and ran back to Peggy's home. I stopped on her doorstep, breathing heavily, and knocked. The door opened and there she stood, looking as radiant as ever. She was wearing a pretty white dress with small light blue flowers on it. It had short sleeves and hid all but a tiny bit of her cleavage. On her feet were flat, white sandals. Her brown hair with its graying roots looked as if it had been professionally styled. The only make-up she wore was a touch of lipstick.

We stood there for a few moments just looking at each other before she took me in her arms and hugged me. She pulled my head against her chest. I felt the warmth of her body and smelled her musky perfume. In a soft voice, she said, "Welcome home Baby Bird."

After being held in her loving embrace for not nearly long enough, she took my hand guided me back into her home. She sat me on the bench, knelt down on one knee and removed my shoes and socks.

In a soft voice, I asked, "I thought we were going to my apartment to pick up a few things? Are we still doing that?" I was terrified she was going to send me home to sleep alone.

She looked up at me after tucking my socks into my shoes and setting them under the bench. She rose up from her knee and sat on the bench while having me stand in front of her. She began to undress me while she spoke, "Yes we are still going to your apartment. But you need to change first. These are your work clothes and you aren't at work anymore. We need to get you into your play clothes now that you're home."

With my shirt and pants laying on the bench beside her, she held my underwear while I stepped out of them. I loved that she referred to her home as my home. It made me feel warm and safe. As the last of my clothes were stripped away, I asked, "I have play clothes?"

She removed my wallet, phone and keys from my pockets and slipped them into her purse. Peggy began neatly folding all of my clothes while I stood before her naked with a stiff penis. She smiled and while looked me right in the eyes, said, "Of course Sweetheart, your red sweater."

A shiver ran through my body when I imagined being driven across town wearing only the faded, oversized sweater I'd worn the day before. My penis jumped with I pictured myself walking down the hallway to my apartment in the sweater. It would look like I was wearing a dress and if things didn't change, my penis would be poking out lewdly against the front of it!

Peggy must've sensed how I was feeling and in a firm voice asked, "You're not going to give me any trouble today, are you Baby Bird?"

I bit my lip while a drip of my excitement formed on the tip of my pink penis and began its slow descent to the floor. In a soft voice, I answered, "No, of course not Peggy."

She still sat on the bench and was watching that little pearly drip of my love fall in slow motion. Looking up at me said, "That is good to hear. You know you're not too old to be taken over my knee for a spanking."

I whimpered softly. The idea of being taken over her knee for a spanking was straight out of my dreams. While growing up, before my mother passed-away, she had never once punished me. She told me I was her perfect little angel. I'd always wanted to be punished with a spanking. I'd fantasied about what it would be like. And now Peggy had just threatened me with one.

Peggy reached out and caught the drip that was falling from my penis on the tip of her index finger. She lifted her hand until she'd touched the underside of the pink head and broke the string connecting my penis and the drip together.

Holding that finger with my drip between us, Peggy explained, "There are different types of spankings. There are the type you'll get if you've been naughty. Those spankings will be painful and will make you cry. Afterward, you'll spend time in the corner thinking about what you've done wrong. I can't imagine you'd ever be naughty enough to earn one of those, but don't think I won't punish you properly if you do."

Peggy raised her finger toward my face as it approached, I parted my lips. Peggy slid that slippery finger over my upper and lower lip. She applied my excitement as if it were lipgloss. While sliding her finger into my mouth, she continued her thought.

"There is another type of spanking, a playful spanking. And I think we'd both enjoy those. I'll take you over my lap and smack your cute little cheeks until they are warmed up and a nice shade of pink. When your backside is warmed up, I will roll you over and spank your little penis too. I bet if I spanked you long enough, this little-bitty penis of yours would squirt. What do you think Baby Bird?"

I moaned and sucked hard on her finger. Peggy smiled as she pulled her finger out from between my lips. "That's for another time. Right now, we need to get you dressed and leave for your apartment."

She stood up and took my hand, leading me into the living room. I walked naked beside Peggy who looked so pretty in her dress. I saw the faded red sweater laying over the back of the couch. When we were close enough, Peggy picked it up and helped to slide it over my head and onto my body. It fell to nearly my knees and was far too big for me. Peggy rolled up each sleeve so my hands would poke out the bottom of them. She took hold of the shoulders of the sweater and adjusted it so one of my skinny, pale shoulders appeared. She then moved it so both of my shoulders showed. She stepped back to get a good look. When she did, I squeezed my arms and shoulders in tight and the sweater slid down my body but hung from my stiff penis.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers