A Rainy Encounter

Story Info
An attached gentleman gets more than he expected.
2.6k words
4.05
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why it is that misfortune always falls upon us when the weather is foul. My car has broken down again, and I'm standing in the rain on a grey November afternoon at the side of the motorway watching an endless stream of trucks sweep past me. A small car separates itself from the flow of traffic, signalling onto the hard shoulder where I'm standing. I had realised it wasn't my girlfriend for whom I was waiting, and when it pulled up I set eyes on a face I hadn't seen in years.

"Hello you!" trilled a cute voice. Her name is Nicole, we used to work together shortly after I met the now love of my life, Sarah. I had spent many nights working behind the bar pouring out my fables and pathetic desires to Nicole before I finally took the plunge and asked Sarah out to dinner with me. Shortly afterwards she had moved away to another city and since then I had always wondered if she had had a slight crush on me, but I had packed it away in my brain as useless to worry about. She explained to me that she had come back from the city to see her parents and meet a new-born nephew. She would be remaining here for a week, but she told me that she was expected and couldn't stay with me at the roadside, so she drove off into the wet unknown abyss, leaving me with a slip of paper bearing her mobile number, and her sweet voice singing in my head an invitation to spend some time together.

My mind was in a subconscious turmoil when Sarah's car nosed out of the traffic, and I got in and kissed her in a subliminal daze. My mind was awash with thoughts of how I could now, finally, begin something with Nicole, but just as the opportunity had come I found myself in love with another equally special young woman. There was a slight conviction in my mind that perhaps I should just take the plunge and leave Sarah, and chase my dreams with Nicole in some wild passionate fling.

Sarah stands tall at five foot ten, with scarlet red hair hanging far down her back. She's not the slimmest of girls, but with her height has the most amazing silhouette few men are privileged enough to see. As we travelled home my mind continued to revel in wild fantasies, and I heard myself telling Sarah about my encounter. She had known Nicole before too, and was keen for me to arrange a meeting so that she could renew her old acquaintance.

That night, in almost a self-affirming way, Sarah and I spent in a steamy, sweaty haze of tongues, fingers and frenzied love making. Before work the next morning I called the number Nicole had given me, and left a message on her answer phone instructing her to meet me at my much frequented socialite coffee bar that evening. I realised in my amazement of meeting her, I hadn't mentioned anything about Sarah. On the spur of the moment I dropped my voice to a sultry purr, and told the answer phone I would be bringing a very special surprise along with me. Hanging up the phone with a sense of smug satisfaction, I kissed my sleeping sweetheart's face, and left the house.

My day had been going fairly well, dealing with irate customers who appeared to be overcome with the world in my usual sincere but unconcerned fashion. My mind was elsewhere, and six o'clock was approaching. A siren bursts into my serenity, and suddenly the building is ablaze with uniforms. We are all evacuated, and standing in the street outside I see someone pushing through the crowd in front of me. It's the regional manager, and he brings tidings of the situation:

"Shane, things have truly taken a turn for the worse now. Your boss seems to have had an accident lighting another one of those goddamn cigars of his. How the hell he managed this I don't know" -- he nodded his head toward the crowds of disgruntled employees -- "but he won't be out of hospital for a while. In the mean time, the only thing keeping this place above the water is you. Over the next few hours you will be the one to rouse this rabble, and get things back in order. Sure, it will take a few hours but I'm sure you've nothing that can't wait. I know you won't let me down."

With that he turned, clapping me on the shoulder, and disappeared to buttonhole the next unsuspecting person before I had chance to open my mouth. Nothing that can't wait? What did this asshole know about my life? Still, I needed this job or Sarah and I would lose our flat, so I suppose my hopes and dreams would just have to be put on hold once again. Such is life. As the fire alarms silenced, the crowd dispersed back to the innards of the building. I flopped back into my office chair, feeling like one of those overcome people I had earlier not cared about. I pull my phone from my pocket, and dialled Sarah's number. She was working down at the supermarket, and her cheery fake answer phone message clicked into my earpiece. I left a message for her, stating what had happened, and that I couldn't pick her up. To my surprise a text message bounced back in seconds:

"Don't you worry! I'll say hi to her from you ;) bet you didn't think I'd still go! Love you! Xxx"

A sharp stab of emotion made me wonder if something had slipped, did Sarah know how I felt? Dismissing it from my mind, I turned to deal with the steadily enlarging queue at my door.

I got home late that night, and I was expecting to find Sarah asleep in bed. Instead, as I dumped my keys in the bowl I found a hastily scribbled note:

"Hey baby, just got back from seeing Nicole, got on great! Invited me to stay over for the evening, seeing as you're not going to make it back I've grabbed my stuff and I'll see you tomorrow. If you worried then call mobile! Love you! X"

Irritated at having to climb into a cold bed alone, I fell asleep that night feeling as though I'd experienced my worst day in a long while. I awoke the next morning, with no sign of her ladyship. As displeased as the night before, I left to work. It proved to be a usual uninteresting day, and as I got my coat and headed for the car the previous night was replaying in my mind. Had I offended her by cancelling our appointment, and that was why she had seized the chance to stay away? It was bloody unfair if that was the case.

When I got through the door, the lights where on but there was no sign of her. I called her name, and silence was my only response. Confused, I began my usual routine, and as I dropped my keys another note caught my eye. This one was worded differently:

"Do exactly as I say and no one will get hurt. When you have read this note, you will go to the bathroom, and remove all your clothes. Once you have done that, you will find another note folded up in the shower. Read it."

Intrigued, I wondered if everything with Nicole had been an elaborate plan for another steamy night with my lady love. Smiling now, I went to the bathroom, and did exactly as the notes commands had requested, folding my clothes neatly in a pile on the floor. Stepping into the shower, I found another scrap of paper as had been promised.

"If you are not completely naked, you will be severely punished. In the cupboard there is a blindfold. Put it on, and come to the bedroom. When you get there, do not do anything unless I command it."

Walking across to the cupboard, I opened it. Faithful to the letter once again, a red silk blindfold lay on the bottom shelf. I picked it up, and about to put it on yet another note surprised me. It carried a simple message:

"For a bad boy there is an extra special surprise tonight"

I wondered what the worst is that could happen, donned the blindfold, and set out on my epic journey across our flat. Finally reaching the bedroom, I stepped gingerly through the door, not knowing what to expect. Still moving, I felt the rug at the end of the king size bed under my feet, and I stopped. I heard the door close with a soft click, and all light flowing through the blindfold disappeared. Disorientated and vulnerable, I waited, and was rewarded by Sarah's familiar voice.

"Speak only when asked a direct question. You are standing at the end of the bed. Step forwards, and lie face down upon it"

Nodding, I complied, half expecting to find something waiting for me on the bed. Nothing; but I hear rustles.

"There are now five cards on the bed in front of you, each labelled with a part of my body. Without removing the blindfold, I want you to point to a card. Whatever part you have chosen, you will be licking. Understand?"

Again, I nodded. Easing an arm from beneath my naked body, I point my finger, and jab downwards. I feel my fingertip push into crisp paper.

"The card says... pussy. Don't look so pleased, you could have picked some things a lot different. Right, get up and off the bed, turn around, and stand still"

As I did this, I felt soft hands reaching up to my neck. Something hard and cold was placed around it, and as I reached up to feel it my hand was swotted away.

"Don't worry honey, it's only a leather collar"

Don't worry? I've not done anything like this before, how does she expect me to not worry? Never mind, relax I told myself.

I was told to turn around and lie down on the floor. I lay on the floor panting, even though I hadn't exerted myself at all. Hearing footsteps around me, I had the anticipation of what was to come, and felt my cock moving. A hand playfully batted it away as it moved up my body. I involuntarily twitched. I felt the air around my face grow warmer, and it was filled with the heady smell of a woman high on sexual fun.

"Lick, bitch" commanded Sarah's voice, in a tone so harsh it frightened me for a moment. I complied, the taste of pussy filling my mouth as her juices dripped onto my waiting taste buds. I could hear the girl above me groaning as she ground her hips into my mouth, pulling all she could from me. I lost track of time, but after I had been licking for a while I decided to plunge my tongue deep into her vagina. She gave a violent shudder, and I felt her pull away from my urgent tongue as she stood up. I could hear her heavy breath matching mine now.

I was grabbed roughly by the shoulder, and hauled into an upright position. I felt a fool as my cock flopped down on my legs, thinking of how gross and unattractive I must surely look. I could never understand what women saw in me.

"Ready for your surprise yet then?"

I replied in the affirmative, and was rewarded with some rustling and a light switching on. A tug on my blindfold and before my eyes... nothing. As they readjusted to the dim light, I looked first to my right where the voice had come from. There I saw Sarah sitting on the bed in her underwear, and Nicole with her. The only difference was that Nicole was wearing absolutely nothing.

My first thoughts where of surprise, then of regret and doubt. Why had I not picked up that the girl I had been licking out was not my own lover? Had I really always been that much of a bad sexual man?

Nicole's voice cut into my spiralling thought process: "Hi Shane. I guess your boss trying to barbecue himself could have been the best thing that happened to you".

I still hadn't convinced myself, but I was quickly coming around to her point of view. She reached down from the bed and grabbed the collar that had been put on me, dragging me up to join them. As much as I felt like a school boy being bullied by a pair of older girls, I could feel myself rising to the occasion again. Sarah slapped Nicole's hand off of my neck, and pulled her close, tenderly but passionately kissing the other girl. By now I was definitely convinced my boss was helping me out, and I was rock hard watching the two girls break all of society's rules on each others bodies. As Sarah's fingers moved down toward Nicole's pussy, she pulled away, crooning to my girlfriend that she wanted a piece of me. Wondering what was to come my way, I was compensated by being pushed down flat on the bed and having her soft lips wrapped around my cock. As she did, Sarah begun to finger her clit, throwing her head back as she forced her fingers inside herself. Nicole gave a very different blowjob to what I was used to, taking me far beyond her mouth, massaging the length of my cock with her throats muscles. Pulling me out of her mouth, she scooted down my body and raised her hips above my pulsing cock.

I waited, all my soul tensed for the feeling of my shaft penetrating the tight lips around her cunt, but she didn't move. Taking one hand from underneath her, she seductively gazed down at me, slowly wrapping her cool fingers around me and using the engorged head of my cock to massage her clit. "Fuck me", I whispered, my voice hoarse in my throat as the feeling of pleasure and agony built within me. She chuckled, and then suddenly dropped her hips down, taking in my full length. My body jerked in time with her scream, and before I could regain my consciousness she was bouncing and twisting, forcing herself on top of me, grinding her pubic hair into mine whilst gasping with the effort. Sarah, seeing the expressions on our faces continued her masturbation with renewed vigour, groaning and panting. Abruptly she pulled her fingers out, and sprang across to Nicole where she was fucking me, and pressed a long passionate kiss deep into her mouth, trailing her tongue and kisses down across her nipples.

Seeing the two women pleasure each other whilst being fucked brought all I could take, and I felt myself filling the hot pussy with my cum, feeling it run down and drip out of her lips matting my hair, each spurt setting my cock ablaze with feelings. Nicole pulled herself off me, and taking my cock in her hand gently massaged the last contractions of orgasm away. I noticed now, opening my eyes that Sarah had fallen back on the bed, her breasts rising and falling as she too came back from the crest of orgasm.

My mind quickly went over all I had experienced in the last hour -- wow, not what I expected to come home to. Remembering who I owed the evening to, I said a silent prayer to my boss: Don't get well too soon!