A Rainy Evening After Work

Story Info
Issy gives Ben some tender loving care.
1.2k words
3.98
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the November cold rains hammered home, with a murky dampness filling the air, Ben scampered from the refuge of his car and into the sanctuary of his home. He let out a sigh: it had been a difficult and frustrating week at work, with seemingly little progress in his large project, and pressure from directors to move in seemingly hundreds of different directions.

The house was chilly and dark, and Ben procrastinated restlessly, furiously eyeing up all those vegetables in kitchen that he should really make into a proper meal.

Struggling to reach the motivation to begin chopping, Ben heard the door open and shut in the hallway. "Oh no... Issy's home", he thought to himself, remembering that promise that he'd have dinner ready by her return.

"Well Mister, where's my paella?" Issy exclaimed with her hands on her hips, her head cocked to one side.

Issy looked gorgeous. Straight back from work, with her chestnut hair let down, she was dressed in a black, tightly fitting long sleeved jumper, tucked into a knee-length tartan skirt. Charcoal tights wrapped and accentuated her supple calves.

"Well... it's a work in progress!" Ben retorted, reflecting her stance by placing hands on hips, and took a step towards her.

"Hmmmph", Issie exclaimed. "It's not like you to forget about food... is everything okay?" Ben let out an internal sigh of relief - he wasn't in trouble.

"It's just been a bit of a rubbish week at work. Tell you what, it's a Friday after all, shall we have a takeaway?"

"Takeaway? Deal!" She stepped in closer, and stood next to each other, nose to nose. "And tell you what, if you go and get the fire on, and order the food, I'll just get myself nice and cosy." Issy pulled him closer, feeling each other's warmth. Ben held her towards him, and they slowly swayed, whilst Ben's hand slowly ventured up her skirt, squeezing her bum through her tights. Issy broke off and kissed him on the lips. "Oh, and Ben?"

"Yes?"

"I'll have the tandoori chicken", she exclaimed, before skipping upstairs.

Ben stood there, feeling the blood rush towards his penis, which had begun to strain for room in his slim suit trousers. With excitement coursing through him, he galloped into his tasks with gusto, ordering the takeway for an hour's time and lit the fire. Soon, the flames began to dance, and heat radiated through the lounge. As he lit the candles, he heard Issy softly coming down the stairs.

"Well Mister, eyes shut."

Standing still, Ben could hear the crackle of the wood logs burning in the fire, and felt Issy coming closer and closer towards him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. Their bodies came closer and closer together - Ben could feel the warmth of her breasts through his crisp shirt, whilst he squeezed her ass and pulled her closer into him. He traced his hands up and down her body, and dared a look.

She was wearing a short, flowery kimono made of satin which ended just down her thigh. Tied around the middle, a burgundy lace bra peeked through. Still kissing, Ben's hands worked their way up and down her thighs, and felt her lace briefs clinging tightly to her. He teased at her panties, quickly brushing in a finger, before quickly pulling it out, getting closer and closer to her vagina and clitoris each time.

Issy took Ben's hands, and led him to the sofa. Pushing him to the seat, she sat on his lap and grinded her pelvis against his penis. Slowly, one button at a time, she unbuttoned his shirt, until his muscular torso was all hers. She leaned forward, kissing him down his body, whilst using her other hand to unzip his fly, and massage his penis through his tight boxer shorts. Feeling his penis become rock solid, Ben moved his hand upwards, and unclasped her bra.

Issy smiled. She took him to his feet, and pulled off his belt and trousers, leaving Ben standing in his boxer shorts. It was Ben's turn to take charge - he pushed her into the sofa, and kissed her up and down her chest. Ben took Issy's nipples in turn to lick and suck, with a playful bite. Once again, his fingers worked their way into her lace briefs, and circled around her clitoris; never quite landing. Issy began a quiet moan, feeling the frustration and the growing need to have some relief.

Suddenly, Ben stood up. With Issy watching, he seductively took off his shorts, and threw them to the side. With his eyes on Issy, he fell to his knees and slowly began to kiss her up her legs. Alternating between each leg, his lips went higher and higher each time, but seemed tortuously slow for Issy. Reaching her briefs, he pulled an edge off her skin, and darted the tongue in and out.

"Enough... please, enough Ben, I can't take this teasing...", groaned Issy. Smiling, Ben slowly teased her lace briefs off her, leaving her just in her kimono. His mouth returned to her vagina, and he slowly began to lick her clitoris itself, sweeping over with deft movements of her tongue. Issy become wetter and wetter to kiss, whilst she grew more and more short breathed.

Issy began to sit up, and beckoned Ben to lie down his back. She began by softly brushing and touching his body with hers. The silky softness of the kimono touching the penis drove Ben wild. Issy, sopping wet, guided Ben's penis inside her, and the two rocked within each other, moaning and kissing in equal measure. She began to rise up and down upon him. Slowly at first, she began to build momentum until she could feel Ben throbbing inside her.

"Issy, I think I'm going to go..."

"Not just yet, my sweet". She stepped off him, and gave the twitching penis half a minute to rest. Then, she took his penis into his mouth, running her tongue up and down his sweet shaft and bobbed her mouth up and down his penis. Ben, whilst struggling to concentrate, slipped his fingers into her vagina, and began to insert them, feeling her love the penetration. After a minute, he took his fingers out, and rubbed Issy's clitoris, drawing her closer and closer towards orgasm.

Issy knelt down, pushing herself onto our knees. Knowing what she craved, Ben knelt behind her, and brushed her kimono up her body, and gently pushed his penis deeper and deeper into her vagina. The couple rocked with increasing speed and tempos; their gasps and moans become ever short-breathed. Issy's finger began to trace around her clitoris and she stroked it, bringing them ever closer to that sweet finish, as Issy's vagina tightened around Ben's throbbing penis.

"Ben... I think I'm going to go..."

"Me too, he gasped". The couple built to a crescendo, with Ben rapidly thrusting in and out of her vagina whilst Issy let out a moan. They reached a fever pitch, and orgasmed violently, with Ben's penis feeling like it was exploding inside Issy.

Issie and Ben lay, gasping for air, on their sofa, their firelight still crackling in the corner of the room.

"I love you Issie... that was wonderful".

"I love you Ben", and planted him a soppy kiss on his lips.