A Rainy Night In L. A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momentarily pausing, the two soak in the scene they are acting out. Demi is having more difficulty in the exercise than Meg, since she is living out the feelings and actions of both the seducer and the seduced. All she knows is how horny she is right now and how great that feels. Meg, on the other hand, is in her classically playful orientation; the only twist is the body shape of her playpal.

While Demi stands in readiness, Meg backs away slightly and smiles. "Gotta call home to tell the sitter I won't make it in tonight. Want me to call yours?" Realizing she hadn't asked me first, Meg looks over at me with both playfulness and urgency on her face. All I can do is nod and gape at the half-naked and half-unbuttoned boy-toy staring me in the face.

Eyes closed in reveling pleasure, Demi can only gasp out a gutteral "Yeah."

Meg turns back to face her, giggles and gently commands, "Hey, cutie, get into the shower. Turn it up so it's hot and steamy. I'll be right there." To seal the deal, Meg squats slightly, reaches down with her cupped right hand and gently but firmly rubs Demi's quaking mound, slides her left hand up the back of Demi's right thigh, stopping and digging her nails into the tanned tenderness of her ass. All the while, Meg is tongue-flicking and lightly biting Demi's ever-erect right breast nipple and pressing her still-covered pussy against the heated vixen's thigh.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh" again pushes through Demi's lips and she obediently moves toward the bathroom. As she walks away, her movement stirs her womanly moisture so its scent permeates the room and sends a line of it down her left inner thigh.

As Meg turns toward the phone she looks me straight in the eyes and smiles. Passing by me on her way, she again reaches out with her right hand, slides her fingernails across my continuing bulge, then takes my balls into her hand. Clamping down, she forces me to go with her to the phone. The radical arousal brought on by her fingernails digging through the skintight material which gives way to her pulling at my sac while the back of her wrist rubs against the underside of my cock is almost too much to bear. Stopping at the phone, she turns again to look at me and makes the conditions clear. "You've been waiting for an experience like this for some time, I know. So here's how it's going to work: While I'm making these calls, you have that amount of time to make me want to fuck you. If you can do it, you're in for the night of your life. But if not, sorry, Buckwheat; you're gonna be left in the viewer's circle. Got it?" Giving my balls another squeeze, she releases me.

I look at the crazed bitch with the perky tits in front of me, nod my head in understanding and agreement, and gasp "Uh-huh" through a dry mouth. Thinking quickly, I realize that she's playing a power game and challenging me to be as sexually strong as she. Just after she turns away and lifts the receiver, I swat her ass with a quick slap on her right cheek. Slightly stunned, she jumps a bit and blurts out that amazingly playful giggle. Seeing I'm on the right track, I step into her and reach around her waist with both hands moving to her half-opened zipper. This also places the softness of the skin on her back against my chest and forces my eyes to look over her shoulder and down onto her luscious breasts. My hands deftly work the zipper down to its end, then slide to her waist to begin peeling off the still-dripping and form-fitting thread-bare shorts. As my fingers spread on each side of her waist between the denim and the flesh, she pushes her ass toward me as if to signal that she wants me to start at the back. I comply and slide my hands to her slightly protruding butt and begin to work my way down her tight creamy cheeks.

A simultaneous "Mmmmmmmm" escapes both our lips. Hers is the result of feeling a stranger feel her body as it responds to the wildness of the growing arousal; mine is in knowing her arousal is beginning to match mine as well as seeing the bare naked asscheeks which are becoming visible due to her silken thong taking prominence as her shorts loosen and start to slide off her ass and down her legs. She shivers slightly as the cold wetness of the denim slides off her body. I take the shorts all the way to the floor and she steps out of them. Her legs spread slightly as she stands with the receiver in her left hand, looking like a secretary and stripper at the same time.

I grab the base of the telephone in my right hand and the back of her thong with my left at the same time and then simultaneously pull her down onto the chair next to the table while sliding the base next to her so she can make the calls. As she settles down to the chair, I release her thong, but slide my left hand down behind her right leg and at the moment she lands I raise that smooth, lusty leg and lay it over my left shoulder. This gives me partial control of her movement, and by quickly doing the same to her left leg I now control her entire lower body.

Within another moment, I am kneeling before Meg Ryan and licking her inner thighs while she is on the phone to her babysitter. From this strategic situation, I can only hear both sides of the conversation, and I can't help but revel in the difficulty she is having in trying to explain to the sitter that while everything is all right, she'll be back the next day. As my tongue moves ever closer to her heat, her breathing starts becoming heavier and she squeals slightly just as she hangs up. I can hear the sound from the bathroom of the shower pounding water as the curtain slides back and Demi steps into the hot steamy sensuousness to continue relishing her heatedness - in contrast to the cold of the dripping she felt a few minutes earlier.

Again, a contented "Mmmmmmm..." slides from my lips as my left hand reaches over Meg's right thigh and my fingers hook the fabric where it meets her left-side bikini line. Pulling it back I see and lick the glory of the blonde bombshell with her merge also shaved but signs telling me she is a true blonde. Just as she finishes stumbling through dialing Demi's number, I use the leverage I have to pull her toward me, her crotch now past the front of the chair. A slight giggle at the jolt soon gives way to another gasp as I grab both sides of the thong and tug. Almost instinctively, she presses her legs down on me, causing her hips to rise and the musky material to slide away from its former position. As soon as she relaxes, my hands slide to the back of her thighs while moving into the leg holes of the thong. By slightly raising her legs and releasing my shoulders from those hot quivering thighs a moment, I also move away long enough to slide the silken treasure straight up and off those beautiful legs.

Now she is panting with lust - but still trying to hold a (somewhat) understandable conversation as my hands hold the back of her knees toward the arms of the chair and my tongue begins to dance on her swelling labia. "Yes, Mmmmmmm... this is Ms. Ryan... Mmmmmm... Ms. Moore ... asked me - oh, yes - to call you... and - Oooooohhh - tell you that - Oh, fuck! - that she needs you to - yes, oh, YES! - to keep the - Oooooooohhh - kids overnight. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! - Sorry, I have to - FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! - go now..." her voice trailing off but her moaning increasing as she searches for the base. I hear the 'click' of the connection ending when her hand hits the base, but the physical pleasure is too much for her to concentrate on resting the receiver into the cradle, and she gives up after the second try.

I could care less if the phone gets hung up. My mouth is locked onto Meg Ryan's sweet heat with my tongue caressing her growing clitoris, its hardness becoming dominant, and the musky wetness oozing from her now-thrusting sex calling out to my lust-driven intensity. She grabs my hair and pulls me even tighter to her aching pussy. Taking my cue, I press my mouth even harder against her and lightly press my teeth together, gently biting her bulging clit. Moaning - almost screaming - with animal-like growls, she releases my head and begins to claw at my back, her head thrown back in heat and her breasts heaving in raw pleasure. Seeing this usually playful woman lost in sexual ecstasy because of what I am doing to her causes my own pressure to rise and stiffen even more than I had ever imagined it could, giving me the feeling that this throbbing unreleased has built to the point of having a life of its own, such that unintentional holding back has ensured me several hours of hardness. And what a time for this to happen!

Neither Meg nor I hear the shower shut off as Demi steps out and grabs a towel. She doesn't hold it very long because she hears the sounds surging from the room, and walks in to find her friend making her own music. Demi smiles, any hint of disappointment at having had to shower alone now erased as she sees her friend consumed in the throes of passionate drivenness. For all her acting study, Demi Moore is really a method actor, mentally creating the character and situation and "becoming" that person. And every character she plays stays with her, becoming part of her total person. She became the desperate whore she played in "St. Elmo's Fire" by being an easy lay. She developed the stripper in "Striptease" by wearing a mask and ACTUALLY working as a stripper in L.A. She knows no other way to make it work for her.

Consequently, as the steam drifts upward from her naked form, while water again slides downward from every part of her torso and drips from her still-throbbing pussy, she feels the easy-lay-whore and the Tits&Ass-swaying-pole-dancing-stripper emerging and ready for hot sex play. "Oh, yeah," she commands, "eat her heat!" As she looks on momentarily with towel-in-hand she lightly dabs her face, then runs the towel briskly through her hair enough to rid herself of the water dripping in her face and pulls her hair straight back. Meg, still riding the ecstasy wave, simply opens her eyes to see the body some seven feet from her, with the steaming vapors rising off the breasts now raised because of Demi's hands running through her hair. Looking up at her face, I see Meg's eyes burning with desire.

"Come here, girlfriend," she scowls at her dark haired firebrand, "I want you now!!"

Although I can't see her, Demi's voice cuts through the steamy room. "No, no, no, my sweet nympho. You let me take a shower alone while you started without me. Although I can see you've got him just in a perfect place - mmmmmm, your pussy smells good - I will not settle for less." It's just enough for me to pause and watch the event unfold as she drops the towel, and with water still dripping she almost glides to the bed. Meg's eyes are fixed on the sight of Demi's movements, watching her tight ass and supple form the entire time as she slides onto the hotel bed which I'm sure has experienced more than one session of sexual passion play. Demi crawls onto the bed like a crouching tigress then, looking to the right at Meg, raises her left hand and silently motions with her index finger, "Come here." Meg gasps at the sight of the hot whore-dancer, breasts hanging and ass raised and I feel her legs pushing downward. Upon seeing Meg obeying and moving, Demi now looks at me and signals with her eyes that I am to follow. Meg almost squeals as she floats to the bed, her breasts heaving and legs moist from the heat already generated.

As Meg slides onto the bed, her legs fly open in anticipation of the tongue-lashing she knows Demi is going to apply, but Demi just waits. Again she looks at me, now raising her right hand and motioning behind her. Meg can't help herself and begins to finger herself, her left hand pulling her lips and hood back to expose the pressure button and the middle finger of her right hand goring at her inner recesses. Of course, this forces her breasts together and she is again writhing in self-perpetuating ecstasy. With Meg momentarily pleased alone, Demi settles back toward the end of the bed, sliding down to her knees on the carpet as I reach her.

I reach up and pinch my own nipple just to make sure I am awake. From the minor jolt of pleasure inducing pain I realize that, yes, I am, and yes, this IS happening.

Demi's hands reach up to take hold of my straining rocket, still held within my shorts. Cradling the pouch attached, she squeezes my cock to the point of mutual satisfaction. Then, checking over her shoulder to see Meg still squirming, she grabs ahold of my shorts from both sides and furiously pulls downward. Along with the sensation of her intensity and the nails tearing at my flesh, the rush of air to my groin - now free from its bondage to clothing - adds yet more sensitivity to my smooth package.

"Hmmmmmmm," she entones, her voice sounding her anticipation. Taking my balls in her left hand, she licks her lips and pulls herself to what awaits us both. As her mouth surrounds my engorged head I nearly swoon from the pleasure its nerve endings blast to my brain. Taking me deeper, I feel her slick saliva coat the shaft while her fingers below squeeze and pull on my balls. Within what feels like minutes but is actually just a few seconds, my cock drips from the slickness now mixing with the seeping, salty pre-cum beginning to emerge at the end of the throbbing bulb.

Seeing she has prepared all to her delight, Demi returns to her crouch, slides her arms alongside Meg's hips -- which gives access for her to caress the blonde's breasts and tweak her nipples, and lowers her face onto the enflamed sex awaiting her. From behind, my erect penis dancing in anticipation, I see Meg's hands release her tenderness to the whore's tongue and reach up to stroke her hair in thanks. An almost unconscious grunt climbs from my throat as my eyes follow the path begun by Meg's hands. My gaze moves along the slight rise in the middle of Demi's back, her spine leading to its end at her still-moist ass. As I visually and physically move toward the heated merge, I see her hotbox gaping in anticipation, the wetness between her legs far more than that remaining on her tanned ass.

Climbing onto the platform where desires are being unleashed, I lightly take hold of myself to aim the beast to the cavern awaiting its entry. Feeling me near, Demi dips her flat belly toward the floor and spreads her legs a few more inches to invite me in. Entering the slippery tool into her pocket, I feel the walls pulsing... pulling... grasping my hardness. Instinctively, my hips begin to thrust and the fullness of sensation bursts in my pole as her heat engulfs it.

Demi's delight is immediately obvious as her muffled cry translates vibrations onto Meg's clitoris. They both lurch in ecstatic force, causing me to become enmeshed in the power of the moment. I slow down the speed and almost pull out each time, yet my thrusting becomes harder, and my hips ram against Demi's ass. Within moments, her head rises in endorphin-induced reaction. "Oh, I love being fucked slowly from behind... MMmmmmmmm. I can... ohhhhhh... feel every ripple in your cock as you - OOOOOHHHHHH - as you... slide along, and my pussy loves being teased with... FFUUUCCCCKKKK!! the way you're doing me...." Speech becomes near impossible with the power of the pleasure her brain is experiencing, and within moments Demi's mouth rediscovers the tasty place calling out to her - along with Meg's moans showing her mounting orgasm and her hands grabbing Demi's head and pulling her back to the pleasure center. The rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh forces ever-stronger physical and vocal replies in all.

Soon, the blonde-on-her-back is clawing at the bedding and screaming out, "Yes! Yes!! YES!! YESSSSS!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as body overtakes brain. Her hips thrust from the pleasured waves of orgasm crashing in her then rushing to find all the points of passion's aid. Meg's vixen girlfriend feels the signals the sex-flushed blonde is emitting, and Demi's mouth remains tenderly locked-on to the quaking tenderness of our thrashing mistress, supplying the perfect blend of pressure, touch, movement, and vibration to extend her sensual season until Meg gradually glides into a contented daze - giddily giggling but strangely unaware her hips are still slightly rolling with sexual gratification.

Demi whispers something to Meg. With my attention somewhat torn between the pleasure of what my body is knowing and what my eyes are seeing, I almost unknowingly slow to a stop. No problem from either woman, as both are as engrossed with the experience as it is unfolding. The blonde babe gets a delighted look on her face, glides off the passion platform, and seductively saunters over to my travel bag. Reaching down, she picks up the bottle containing the luxurious liquid with her right hand and snaps open the top with her left. Raising the bottle to the height of her neck. Slowly, she turns it over so that the golden glow slides between her breasts and lets out a small squeal as if surprised by the slightly cooler temperature of the oil. Recovering quickly, she sensuously rubs the oil onto her breasts, enhancing the light's effect on her lickable engorged tits. Not finished, she pours more onto her hand and teasingly rubs it onto her belly. Basking in the moment, Meg pours once more onto her hand and reaches seductively to her tenderbox. Still glowing from the suckling Demi gave, Meg's expression moves quickly from surprise at her own readiness for more to her trademark giddy laugh to a knowing look of more pleasures yet to come.

With time melting in our heat, I realize I'm hearing Demi's lusty voice calling out her plan. "If Bruce can fuck with me by - ohhhhhh - doing that whore-bitch in the ass, then I can show his ass what he - Mmmm - missed." Simultaneously turning her head to look back at me over her right shoulder and moving herself all the way onto my rigid tool then tightening her hotbox around me, she looks directly at me. "Fuck me in the ass - and do me with abandon. Cum deep into me and give me all your cum. And I don't want some fucking condom to get in the way, either. I want us to feel the fullness of your cock in my ass. Got it?"

I'm momentarily stunned, but come out of it as Meg begins pouring the body oil onto Demi's asscrack. Still buried deep in Demi, I lean back to give this hot whore the space to adjust her ass for the penetration she's begging me to give her. Meg moves closer to us to dowse her friend in the golden goodness that will ease me into orgasmic paradise, and I reach out with my right hand to caress Meg's breasts while my left hand joins hers on the playground and gently caresses the backdoor. Meg's finger lands on mine and together we find them disappear inside the lust zone of Demi Moore's asshole. As Demi moans with that erotic blend of mild pain and extreme pleasure, she again tightens herself around my engorged flesh, making me moan from the intensity of its fullness. Meg again smiles knowingly, then leans toward me as we rub away Demi's remaining tension and increase her anticipation.

"You know you haven't shared that with me yet?" she asks, as Demi rides forward, releasing my swollen beast from its sheath. Taking the enflamed meat in her hand, she pours a generous amount of oil onto it, lightly rubbing the entire length then glides her palms along the underside until holding my shaven balls in her left hand. Leaning toward me, Meg Ryan whispers, "In our business, we've known some guys who were supposed to be great in bed. In all my time in Hollywood, I've never known of any guy who Demi wanted to have do what you're getting to do here. And she can have any guy, any time. Bottom line, she knows a good fuck, and you're making her very happy." Then, cupping my balls and pushing her fingernails against my flesh, she adds, "After you're done here, I'm gonna ride you till you wish I'd stop," and then gives me that little wink and playful smile. With only her fingernails, she again strokes my raging bull as if to reactivate all nerve endings of the pleasure center. As I stand up behind Demi's behind and put my left foot on the bed next to her left leg, Meg guides my monster into Demi's backdoor.