A Rainy Night In L. A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going slowly at first, I'm being careful to let Demi set the pace, force and intensity. But it's hard to hold back because this pleasure is unbelievable. Closing my eyes, my entire body tingles with feeling the focus of my cock moving in and out of this woman. With my left hand on the small of her back and my right hand holding Demi's hip, I feel her body responding to the mounting pressure of her distant, yet-to-be-realized orgasm. I slide my left hand to her right hip, and reach my right hand down along her ass where I feel her rhythm reining my cock deeper and harder into her. To affirm her, give her a gentle pat on her right cheek. She moans slightly in pleasured agreement, then says, "Good start, but I like it harder than that." Careful not to cross the line between hot sex and physical abuse, I give her ass a good firm swat followed by some light rubbing of the area. She squirms and lets out a pain-pleasured "Aaaaahhhhhh!..."

Opening my eyes, I notice the change. Meg has slid down underneath Demi and the two are in a wild 69 tasting party. As Meg feasts at her hotbox, Demi's ass also tightens to match the double pleasure being given. I don't know where Meg got it - maybe her little handbag - but I feel a small "bullet" vibrator being turned on from within Demi. As she begins to pant and moan from its effect, I hear Meg's little giggle yet again. As I look down, I see Meg's mouth licking, teasing, tonguing and sucking her just an inch from my cock. The fantasy image of her sucking my balls while I'm fucking Demi's ass makes me even more stiff than I ever thought I could be. Within moments, from some blending of the bullet and the bone, Demi begins to shake and growl and buck uncontrollably. I pause briefly to see that she's okay, but she screams out, "Don't you fucking stop!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!"

How can I refuse Demi Moore? Besides, feeling her body responding to all the stimulation she's receiving I'm joining in the response I feel coming to her. Raising her head from Meg's musk, Demi's body convulses with the strength of her orgasm. Her growls change to a squeal-scream and she throws herself into my advancing spear with each thrust. I hear Meg's mouth slurping on the buzzing hotbox of the raging beauty, and it seems that with every stroke we give her, Demi's body drinks in more pleasure than she can stand. As the orgasmic waves rush over her, they pull me rapidly toward my own moment of uncontrolled sexual madness. From within my torso, an electric fire rages downward and seems to explode at my lighting rod. I feel the initial burst - almost painful - scream from my long-swollen flesh, and looking down as I hear myself growl, I see the veins filled with the size-giving lifestream. The second, and more powerful, blast of cum shoots from deep inside and rushes with reckless abandon, tickling my system both inside and out as it releases into Demi's lusting body and my sextatic "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" giving voice to my pleasure. And there in the final frothing of shared cum, body oil and sex-induced sweat, the third burst of cum springs from my balls, through my heated spike, and into the milky pool of lust in which we are swimming. Our bodies continue in the motion of the ocean we had been creating, relishing the moments of limbo between climax and the aftermath.

As the violence subsides, Demi collapses forward and onto her left side in the bed. Somehow in the wildness of it all, it is as if Demi's body consumes my swollenness as she falls forward. At that moment, I have the strangest sensation: a powerful new rush into and within my flesh and absolutely no loss of strength to my member. As we momentarily lay together on the bed, Demi comments, "Oh, I see! Well, as I lay here and rest for a few minutes..." she pauses to look over at Meg's wet, quivering heat, "why don't you treat my giggly little friend Meg to a full serving of your banana cream pie?" Looking at Meg, she winks and smiles, "And Cutie, believe me. The banana's good and hard!" Staring off into space, she very softly entones, "Bruce, you just didn't think about how to bring me here..."

Meg sits up and spins to her right, walking toward the bathroom. I withdraw from Demi, in shock at the sensation of what is occurring with me, and feel a rush of air along the skin of my shaft as I look down to see this beast, purple and strong. Meg catches my attention with a raised, motioning finger and a "Pssssst!" signaling me to follow her. Walking into the spacious bathroom, she gasps out an appreciative "Ooooohhh, that's good!" when seeing the large, Roman-style shower area. I've always enjoyed the openness of this style, with three of the four sides open. This particular setting is unique beyond the norm: the shower opens onto a large, private porch by way of a double-paned Plexiglas(tm) sliding door. Beyond that is a broad canal that suggests a great deal of privacy for those who want it - and the knowledge of its lack for those of us who are exhibitionists at heart.

Following Meg, I hear her turning the temperature control to her desired heat. As I turn the corner toward the shower she looks at me, her eyes burning with sexual tension. "I like it HOT. How about you?"

By now, everything is laced with sexual understanding. "That's EXACTLY how I like it. The hotter, the better. Let's make it cook." As the steam from the shower begins to fill the room, I look at the woman in front of me. Over the past several years, her career has been a steady upward movement. Who knows how many men have looked at this wholesome image on the screen and wanted to lift her skirt and ride her? And now, I'm moments away from doing this. I walk to where she is standing, next to the detachable showerhead, and she reaches up to remove it from its holder and rinses my entire body, giving special attention to my package. Then, after returning the showerhead to the holder, she kneels down in front of me with a special liquid soap containing unique ingredients that make the skin tingle, soap available only at this hotel. After slowly working the soap to a rich lather, she begins to run her hands along the full length of my shaft... back and forth, back and forth. Just the sensations of her hands on me are making my head spin with insane pleasures, and we're just getting started. She then wraps her left hand around my missile and begins to slowly glide it back and forth along the full length of my shaft while her right hand moves down to my balls, running her fingers around and finally lightly massaging the entire sac. Her right hand continues its journey, finding itself rubbing along my asshole. Meg takes special notice of the adjustments I make as well as the pleasured groans which escape me as she presses against my anus.

"Oh, so you like a little assplay, do you? Well, yes, we can go there..." Hearing my moan, she speaks more loudly than the shower area seemed to require. "Hmmm... we'll have to see what we can do to give you the special touch you'll enjoy!" she pondered. Ordering me to stay as I am, she continues to soap the entirety of my awaiting body, never releasing my tool and always keeping a hand moving up and down, consequently sending the message that this shower still only has one purpose.

After I am covered in the rich lather, she then stands under the showerhead and rinses herself slowly from top to bottom. Although it is not explicitly sexual, the sight of a beautiful, naked woman showering is one of the most powerfully erotic images I know. In an automatic response to water running through hair, down her her torso and off her breasts, I find my own hand now wrapped around my trunk and stroking its rigidness. Seeing this, Meg just smiles approvingly. Then, moving around to face me, she kneels before me and places my hardness between her breasts, her hands pushing them against and around the throbbing, tingling flesh. For a few moments, she slides herself up and down, beginning to breathe harder as the soap on her skin and especially her nipples further awakens her senses to the fullness of her aroused desires. Then, keeping contact at all times, she stands up, wraps her arms around my torso, and presses herself against me, bringing as much of her body into contact with mine. By wrapping her right leg around my left and pressing her mound against my soapy thigh, her belly initially traps my slippery bulge and she moves gently from side to side sending primal urges again dancing through me and then allowing the beast to slide to the side where the movement, pressure, and heat all blend to foretell what will soon come.

But right now, she is truly only showering - even though she wraps her left leg around my right, drives her mound against my thigh, and reaches down to pull the soap off my raging bull by firmly wrapping her hand around and pulling upward. I'm struck by the image's heat: the white lubricant removed finds its way onto her breasts and neck as she covers herself with it. Then, moving quickly as if to not break contact, she spins around, rubbing her back in circles against my front, and bending at the knees. After a few moments, she straightens her legs and bends over, reaching back between her legs to grab my tool and turn me into a loofa by bringing her legs together and rocking her hips back and forth for a few strokes. Giggling, she stops and grabs me by my smaller head, then walks us both underneath the shower.

As the water sprays over our naked bodies, its heat magnifies the effect of the soap even as it washes it away. All areas of flesh are reinvigorated beyond any previous measure, and points especially sensitive to sexual arousal are dancing in eros.

Now the party girl takes control aggressively. She walks toward the end of the shower, steps into the small section between the shower and the sliding doors, and turns around, motioning for me to follow. When I step onto the non-slip surface and join her in that area, she reaches up and locks her fingers around the back of my neck. As I feel her beginning to pull herself up, I reach down underneath her arms and lift her until she orders me to stop. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she reaches left hand down between her legs and begins to gently guide me into her. As she feels the fullness begin, she revels in the wet pleasure she knows and is placing onto me. Bringing her left hand back up to my neck, she again locks her fingers together. Less than halfway on, she suddenly ceases fighting gravity and takes the full impact of where she is. A look of surprise spreads across her face as she feels the girdth creating her fullness. "Ohhhh... I've wanted this kind of feeling for so long..., since I... MMMMMMMM... OOOOOHHHHH, that's good!

As she begins to ride, her entire body takes on the essence of its pleasure center. Her breathing reflects the tension she is enhancing. I reach out and take hold of her waist allowing her to rest her own hands, and she leans back against the Plexiglas door. Because it is double-paned, the night air does not effect the temperature of what her flesh lands on, but the humidity of the shower makes the surface slick. By bending my knees and leaning back slightly, her hands are free and she begins to add them to the magic. Her fingers are in constant motion as she first puts them into my mouth and then to her clit, to her own mouth, to her breasts where she pulls at her nipples, and onto mine. The sensual blend pushes all senses to the extreme as I feel, smell, taste, see and hear her flesh absorb the energy.

Looking at her face, I also catch movement behind me. Before I can react, I feel a hand running down my asscrack and skimming my balls. After lightly scraping the fingernails on the way back up, Demi coats her hand with oil and begins all over again. Shortly, her fingers are rubbing at my asshole, and I'm beginning to show I'm ready. Taking the bullet, Demi begins to slide it up into my asshole, a sensation I've come to crave. When it reaches its maximum, she spins its dial and the vibration starts. MMMMmmmmm, I'm glad it's on a leash, and Demi's hands stroking my ass and balls start to effect my control.

Seeing the pleasure on my face and the increased pace of my own hip movement, Meg's begins to match me. Her legs still wrapped, she adjusts her hips to pull herself tighter against me which sets my joystick against the top, inner wall and her g-spot as our rhythm dances. As the pounding of her ass on me increases, her juices flow onto me and gradually bathe my balls with a sticky-slick feel unlike any other substance known to man, while her good girl vocal style changes to show the nasty girl buried just below the surface. "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna... pull the cum - Mmmmm - right out of your hard fucking cock!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! You're making my pussy quake with this purple pussy eater." Her hands settle on my chest and soon begin to claw at me. "Oh yes, yes!! Yes!!!! YES!!!!!! YESSSS!!! YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!" Her eyes and mouth open wide as the pleasure expands and contracts the charges throughout her body, finding climax in the orgasmic rush to her hot sex then flowing into each fiber of her wet nakedness. As Meg's nails scratch at my chest and her tenderbox grips me, Demi's hands make hard contact with my ass, sending delicious stingers reverberating to trigger my own orgasm. While not as strong as my earlier climax, the satisfaction is just as great.

Expecting me to lose some of my engorged state, Meg's ride slows down - but my staying power is just as strong. Demi, noticing the look on Meg's face when the fullness is still invading her, reaches out and removes the bullet from my backside, walks to the shower's controls and turns them off, then suggests we return to the bed. Meg simply wraps her legs tightly around me and grabs ahold of my neck, all the while finding the middle support to be a sensual delight.

Over the next hours we three lick, suck, finger, probe, tickle and fuck until exhaustion won't allow us to climb on top of each other anymore. Finally, we fall asleep naked with them laying next to me, one on each arm, and their fingers unconsciously running over my still-erect cock.

As I awake, the light is crawling into the room and hitting me in the face. Both Demi and Meg are gone, and there is no real sign they were actually there, save the light scent of musk. Climbing out of bed, I walk toward the door to see if I might actually say thank you and goodbye. Pulling back the curtain, I slide open the window, look out across the street and barely hear Meg's voice as she pulls her BMW past Demi's Porsche, "You, girlfriend, are great! I'll call you soon so we can get ourselves in motion on some more of these!"

Closing the curtain, I glance at the table and see the half-folded paper. Opening it, the note written there is brief.

"Thank you for opening your door to us last night when what could have been so difficult turned out to be so enjoyable because it was so hard. You met some needs we hadn't even understood we had yet. Unfortunately - and I'm sure you understand - D and I can't have anyone knowing we were here last night. So, while we trust that you'll be completely silent about this, we've already contacted our lawyers who will make sure the machine creates havoc for you if you do happen to let this slip out. Again, thank you. You've proven to be the kind of lover we hope to find soon. Who knows... maybe we'll come across each other again." -Meg

After quickly showering, packing, and checking out I stop to fill the rental car's tank on the way to the airport. And it's there I notice the number under the phrase "DM-private" scribbled on the back of the note, having tossed it onto the passenger's seat. As the pump fills the tank, I hear the breathy voice on the other end of the line, "Hmmmmmm, this is Demi and I'm ready for you...