A Rainy Night in Paris Ch. 09

Story Info
It was Samantha's first trip to Paris.
1.4k words
4.61
11.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the light pitter-pat of rain on the window that woke Alex from his dream. Never one to use an alarm unless he had to, he glanced first at his sleeping companion, then glanced at the bedside clock. Chuckling lightly to himself, he slipped out of bed, disarmed the alarm and walked into the bathroom. He pondered the previous couple of days while relieving himself. Samantha was a wonderful woman and it was a remarkable stroke of luck that she and Monique got on as well with each other as they did. He yawned slightly, wondering if they were going to get another wake up call this morning then quickly put the thought out of his mind in case that was all it took to bring Josephine down on them. He would rather make love with Samantha than go another two rounds with Josephine. If he was honest with himself, he would rather have a root canal without anesthetic than deal with Josephine at her most pleasant and he was unlikely to ever get that lucky again.

Sliding back into the warm nest beside Samantha, he was amazed at how things had turned out. Samantha was an attractive woman. True it was early in their relationship but he wanted to get to know her much more. She was not a fragile flower despite her initial missteps, which were understandable. She was in a new field, in a strange, foreign city and expected to make it work without any real training. That thought made him angry. Clearly someone saw potential in Samantha or they would not have hired her, but he was beginning to wonder if Rachel was supposed to be mentoring Samantha or if she expected her to pick it up as she went along. Alex was all for "deep end" immersion but only if the person had the background. He knew that Samantha was not ready, capable, but not ready. He looked down at her face, tranquil in sleep, her cheek was soft and unblemished and he gently drew his finger across it and along her jaw. He slowed his breathing and willed himself to calm down and felt the anger slowly leach out of his body. He had loved a number of women, but he had never felt a connection with any of them to the same degree that he felt with Samantha or so fast. He was not going to rush things however. He had done that with Josephine and he missed the early signs of her instability, signs that, in hindsight, Monique had warned him about and he had ignored. While not exactly gun-shy, he had stepped back from any relationship and had lived in solitude for the bulk of the summer dodging Josephine and just about every other woman who had crossed or might have crossed his path as much as he could. In fact, he had spent several weeks at a time in London and Edinburgh, rather than have to come up with excuses for Monique. He knew she understood, but he still did not like having to do it and someday he would explain it to her if she wanted to hear it.

"You look so serious," Samantha said, reaching out to take his hand, pulling it to her lips and kissing it gently.

"Good morning. Just wool gathering. Thinking about the evils of society and the good of single people," he said, dissembling. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully. Better than in my own bed. It is going to be hard to go back to it," she said, still kissing his hand.

"Well, you are welcome to stay as long as you want, but right now, you have to get dressed. Monique will be here shortly."

"What time is it?"

"Eight-thirty."

"Plenty of time then. Don't go away," she said, kissing his hand before sliding out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

He snuggled down into the blankets and closed he eyes, listening to the rain and the other sounds of the building, letting his mind wander and float without direction. He must have fallen asleep or at least drifted into another dimension because he did not hear Samantha come back into the room. He did feel her kiss his ear, her tongue gently rimming the cartilage of his outer ear and nibbling the lobe, making things low down in his body swell and harden. She ran her hands along his side, raising goose bumps and making him swell faster, drawing a moan from him as she kissed his neck and slid her hand along his thigh, her nails gently raising more and more goose bumps along with desire deep inside him.

Samantha bent over him, rolling him onto his back and kissing her way along his chest while her hand encircled his swollen hardness, gently squeezing and stroking it while flicking his nipple with her tongue. He ran his hand over her back and across her side and clumsily tried to touch her breast. She smiled at him, pushed his hand away and kissed her way to his belly and climbed into bed before taking him into her mouth, causing him to gasp as she licked and sucked him gently and then more forcefully, rolling his balls between her fingers, gently squeezing them in accent to her slow sucking.

She seemed in no hurry, more interested in keeping him hard and teasing him than bringing him to climax. She watched him, seeing the lust in his eyes and knowing she had him under her spell. She slowly let her fingers tease her soft folds, running first one then two fingers through her wet self, teasing her clit which got harder under her fingers as his cock got harder in her mouth, which made her more wet and her clit seemed to swell even more.

She let the cycle build a little more until she was so close that she was afraid of losing it before he was inside her. She took one long last hard pull on him, sliding her mouth off of him and slid down on top of him, settling herself across his hips and looking down at him. She ran one hand across his chest while she continued to play with herself and moved slowly up and down, squeezing his stiffness inside her. She was in heaven, feeling full and flushed and grounded in her pleasure meshing with his. He reached out for her, stroking her breasts and flicking her nipples with his thumbs and thrusting his hips into her as she pushed down onto him, faster and with less control as her finger tripped her orgasm, muscles rhythmically squeezing him and drawing him into her as she rocked on top of him. He thrust into her, unloading himself, moaning and calling her name, holding her hips as they thrust together before she was unable to hold herself up, collapsing onto him, his arms circling her and stroking her back.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful," he whispered to her, kissing her gently on the cheek and jaw before she raised herself enough that he could kiss her on the mouth. They spent several moments locked in their embrace before Samantha rolled off of Alex and looked at him closely.

"I have to fly back to New York on Saturday and Rachel will be here early Friday so we can go over the various things we have decided on, then she will come and close the actual deals. Damn it, Alex, I don't think I will ever get it right," her voice full of emotion, frustration and sorrow.

"Oh, I don't know," he said, playfully flicking an exposed nipple, "I think you got it right."

"Beast," she said hammering his naked shoulder before burying her head against it. He could feel her tears on his skin.

"Somehow that just does not seem fair if you ask me, but I am not as knowledgeable about these things," Alex said stroking her back and recalling his earlier train of thought. Hearing Samantha essentially confirming is assessment of Rachel set his thoughts in motion, but in the background. Right now, he needed to focus on Samantha. "That still gives us two more days and three more nights together, and then we will see where we go from there, OK?"

"OK," she agreed, a little weepy. "But I have to get a shower and so do you. Monique will be here in an hour and I do not think she is the type of woman that likes to be kept waiting."

"You are right about that," he said getting out of bed behind her and following her into the bathroom. "Of course, given the short amount of time we have, I suggest we share the shower," he said, turning on the water as she hit him with a towel.