A Ranch Owner's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with that he unclipped the bra and tossed it aside. Beautiful, big breasts jiggled out, nipples hardening slightly from the coolness in the basement.

"Oh wow. They are pretty," praised Brandon, taking a breast in each hand and roughly squeezing. He mashed them together and around in circles to their limit before squeezing hard again.

All the while Chelsea screamed out at the torture her breasts were being submitted to.

"Please...stop! You're hurting me!" she panted over her screams. He'd moved onto her nipples as she'd said that. Treating the small rose buds to the same torture as her breasts. Pinching tight and rolling them roughly as well as pushing them back into themselves.

" 'You?!' How many times do I have to tell you my toy? You are MINE! If I want to squeeze these lovely tits..I will!" he roared illustrating his point by pulling her nipples towards him. Her back arched of the mattress but her nipples were still stretched painfully by him.

"My poor doll. With such a womanly body, I forget you're only young...here, let me ease that pain for you," cooed Brandon wrapping his lips around one of her nipples and suckling at it. His tongue flickered over it and all too soon Chelsea felt the tingling at her nipples as well as her panties becoming slightly wetter. She gritted her teeth, warning herself that she could not be turned on by the brute! The man is clearly crazy! Why would he hurt her only to soothe her? It made no sense. Still, she's at the hands of the lunatic and there's nothing she can do about it.

Having sucked both her wondrous breasts, Brandon moved to the end of the bed at her feet.

Chelsea bucked her feet wildly knowing what the man wanted. He simply smiled and took her dainty ankles in one hand before easing down her panties. She twisted and wiggled her hips in attempts to throw him off but did not succeed.

"Fight all you want doll but your cunt, just like the rest of you is mine. But go ahead, fight it," he smirked having got her panties to her ankles now. He turned his back to her while straddling her bucking legs under one arm and flicking the panties off her feet with the other hand.

"There. Much better, don't you think?"

She gave him no response but crossed her thighs and jilted her torso as much as she could away from him, as he stood by the side and stared at her. His roaming eyes sent shivers of disgust down her spine.

Suddenly he spun around and seemed to be walking away from her. Her body relaxed slightly but her brain reminded her she was still restrained. She struggled again at the binds, hoping they'd slacken at least a little but all too quick the sound of footsteps grew nearer.

"I didn't think I'd have to do this, but you leave me no choice. It's clear you won't bare yourself to me so I guess I'll just have to force you to," mockingly sighed Brandon taking one cuff and placing it over her ankle before securing that leg to one of the furthest rails.

"No! No, don't! Don't!" cried Chelsea clamping her leg tight over the other one and trying to resist the forceful grip of Brandon.

"Too late," shrugged Brandon prying her legs open and cuffing the remaining ankle before binding that to the furthest opposite rail.

Chelsea now lay with her legs completely flat and wide open with her wrists clamped tightly above. Her body was completely nude except for the lace collar and she was totally vulnerable to Brandon.

Her sobs were hushed now with less tears flowing out her eyes. Brandon caught one at his fingertip and ran it over her lips.

"Lick your lips!" he ordered. She hesitantly drew out her tongue and flickered it along her salty lower lip.

"Good. Since you like salty things so much. I have something for you."

Her stomach knotted in repulsion and fear as she watched him tug off his clothes. Stark naked, not only could Chelsea see the toned, muscled body which had once appealed to her but she also saw the monster he spurted between his legs. The thing was already erect to attention and she could see the first dribble of pre-come ooze from it. Although her ex, Dylan, had been long, he wasn't very wide unlike Mr Callaghan who was an inch or two wider and just as long.

"Now, if you bite, I'll keep you here tied up like this until 8 in the night and tell your Daddy that you are the worst maid I've ever had. I'll tell him all about how you sassed me off and acted like a little slut. And...I'll tell him you brought over some boy and that you two were fucking right in my lounge..." threatens Brandon straddling her chest and rubbing his salty dick over her lips.

Chelsea stared at him; her blue eyes glazed with anger and humiliation.

Brandon gently poked at the parting of her lips, urging her to part them and take him in.

Chelsea swallowed nervously and let herself take in just his head. She closed her eyes letting her body take over while retreating back into her mind.

"Open your eyes, doll!" growled Brandon gripping her hair and pulling hard. Searing hot pain flowed from her scalp leaving Chelsea no choice but to blink her bright eyes open. She narrowed them whilst her head bobbed up and down her captor's dick. He was about to come, she could feel it from his pulsating dick.

Brandon grasped her head and pushed himself deep into her throat as hot jets of white come shot down her throat.

It wasn't her choice to swallow but he was so far down her throat her body naturally responded to it before she could stop herself.

The ranch owner pulled himself out of her mouth, his dick hardening again in need for another hot hole to fuck.

"See now that wasn't so bad, was it?" grinned the cocky bastard causing Chelsea to scowl at him. Two dribbles of white come dripped down the corners of her lips and down her chin making her shudder in disgust.

"I hate you," she spat at him only to watch as his grin widened.

"I can change that," he smirked rolling off her and moving to her lower half.

Chelsea sucked in a small breath feeling a thick, calloused finger stroke her wet pussy lips.

"For someone who says they don't want this, you sure are wet doll," whistled Brandon using two fingers to part those lips and reveal the tender flesh underneath. He used the middle finger of his other hand to graze along the sensitive parts only to hear a gasp from his doll as her back arches up.

"D-Don't do that!" pants Chelsea as he takes her engorged clit between his fingers and rolls the sensitive nub.

"What's the matter doll? Are you starting to like this?" teases her torturer's voice as he continues playing with her clit and has a finger probing at her pussy hole.

"No! Never!" cries back Chelsea unable to help the yelp when he slowly started finger-fucking her. The majority of my mind was succumbing to the lust and growing feeling of needing release but she ignored that part and tried to hold her ground.

"Why?...Why me?..." sobbed Chelsea feeling her muscles tighten for the preparation of an impending orgasm. She shook her head to the side and tried muffling her moans into her shoulder but few were held and many escaped.

Then suddenly, it happened. Her torso rose up with her back arching while her head was leaned back, arms gripped at the merciless bonds and she gasped rapidly as her orgasm shattered through her body.

A few minutes later when the excitement had frazzled down and her back was once again on the mattress, tears of shame and disgust ran down her cheeks.

Chelsea thought it was over when her sore legs were freed from their binds, however much to her dread, Brandon's large, rough hands grabbed her thighs and curled them around his pelvis. His dick was a few centimetres from her pussy and she hoped he'd get it over with quick so she could leave already. Her spirit had been well and truly broken and she let her body be handled by him now. She couldn't fight against him and her words had no effect on his actions.

"How many times have been fucked, doll?" Brandon's question pierced through her inner pitiful thoughts and brought her back to the present.

"Four," she answered.

"You ever climaxed before when those little high school boys fucked you?" he asks causing her to gulp.

"No," she muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Well then, prepared to be well and truly fucked by a man," grinned Brandon ploughing into her with one hard thrust. Chelsea screamed at the invasion and the sensual feeling of a dick in her. One that completely filled her.

Normally the thrust would be enough to get him all the way into a woman but Chelsea was so tight he'd only got half his length in. But by God, could he really feel that pussy! He grasped her tight little ass and lifted her higher while driving the rest of himself in. Chelsea was panting at this point and verging on the edge of another orgasm. When Brandon stared gyrating against her clit and causing the base of his dick to grind at her sensitive, wet, folds it pushed her off the edge and she came hard on his enveloped dick.

As he started pulling out, Chelsea made another mistake of assuming it was over. The yell when he slammed back into her set things right again.

Brandon started off with hard, slow, long strokes making her feel his entire impressing length. When the pressure built up in him, his strokes got shorter but a lot faster. Still it wasn't quite enough for him; he needed deeper. More.

Chelsea was faintly conscious of him grasping her hips higher and her weight transferring to her upper body. Out of her control her legs locked around his firm, clenching ass while he relentless pounded into her. She didn't have enough breath or air to scream so it was just a lot of gasping accompanied by groans and growls by Brandon.

Suddenly Brandon was going at a speed she thought would tear her in half but did cause heat to explode in her while another earth-shaking orgasm ripped through every cell of her body.

At the same time a large hot spurt of come squirted in her pussy, causing Brandon to slowly but deeply glide into her while the rest of his load entered her hot hole. He brushed the sweat off his forehead before pulling out of her.

A small dribble of come strung out of her pussy from the head of his dick. He just wiped it against her pussy lips and climbed off the mattress.

Wordlessly he slipped on his clothes and left the basement.

Chelsea had no tears left in her but plenty of sobs. Softly sobbing she tried to block everything out; everything she'd done, he'd done, they'd done; everything she'd felt, he'd made her feel and all he'd given to her. Orgasms. She'd never thought that such a primal exercise could give her so much...heat. Blow her mind and inhibitions. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew now why women became sluts.

Chelsea tugged at the binds and glanced at the basement stairs. Where the fuck is he?! She mentally cries. She didn't know how long she'd been left alone and tied but all she knew was her arms were aching and the come on her body was dried and disgusting.

Her eyes flutter open again and her body pegged when she heard movement down the stairs. Chelsea leaves her head where it is, too tired to move. She flinches when feeling liquid at her thighs followed by a soft piece of material. It's wiped along both her inner thighs and gently brushed over her pussy.

Brandon sloshes it in water before bringing a corner of it to wash the dried come trails at her lips. Dumping the cloth in the bowl he sat next to her while undoing the binds on her wrist. He rubbed the sore muscles along both arms before guiding her with one hand to sit up next to him. She curled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"Here, drink," he softly told her bringing the glass cup of water to her lips. She took it with both hands and gladly finished the entire glass.

Brandon's thumb swept along the bottom of her lips before he leant in and gently kissed her.

"Would you like to continue being my maid?" asks Brandon. Her head snapped to his serious face.

"I-I don't understand..." she breathed.

"I know you liked what just happened-"

She went to protest when he cut her off.

"Don't deny it. You did. I just hope I have lived up to your fantasies...And I want to do it again. And again and again. I want to pound your tight little cunt while you're gasping and shuddering around me in multiple orgasms. And then after I want to do it again. Continuing the cycle until you can't even walk straight and all my seed is pumped out. Then I want you to come back to me the next day so I fuck your wet cunt some more..." admited Brandon crudely. Still his words sent her nipples hardening and pussy stirring with life even after the beating it had had.

"But! If you really feel that what I did to you just now was too cruel. If you honestly did not like it then...you do not have to be my maid anymore. I'll tell your father I've changed my mind and would rather he just pay for the damage and set you free from me. So tell me. What do you want?"

Chelsea blinked her cornflower blue eyes before making her decision, "I want to stay."

Brandon grinned and kissed her passionately in the lips and getting an equally fiery response.

Two months went quickly for both Chelsea and Brandon. Just like he promised they fucked and fucked and then fucked some more. They exhausted almost every position they could and in every room available. By the end both were a little sad to let go and with Chelsea leaving for college, Brandon knew that every other male she'd fuck would pale in comparison to him. Chelsea promised she'd visit him on odd occasions though for when they both craved each other and he in return promised her that they would get to play with the rest of his basement toys when she does. Both were promises that both eagerly anticipated.

12